Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

Hi everyone, I appreciate all the massage information discussed so far.

Just want to check what are the operating hours for Zen and for M Sauntuary.

For Zen, recommendation will be Sai and for M Sauntuary, Rayn?

I would like to visit both massage centers. Is staying at KSL convenient and within walking distances to both centers?

Thanks for sharing your opinions.

Hi everyone, I appreciate all the massage information discussed so far.

Just want to check what are the operating hours for Zen and for M Sauntuary.

For Zen, recommendation will be Sai and for M Sauntuary, Rayn?

I would like to visit both massage centers. Is staying at KSL convenient and within walking distances to both centers?

Thanks for sharing your opinions.

Hi Kaiz.. I can only comment for M Sanctuary..coz been there done that haa haa. If you're at KSL just give them a call and they can come pick you up. The normal operating hours are 12nn to 12mn..however if you call and make booking at 1am also they will accomodate coz I'd done it before.

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

Weird.

I indicated in my massage "diary" that 45 has left.

Hmm...

OTO.. last time I loike 45 too..also big muscular and botak guy..but massage skills very good and yes hes gone now. So I think I was cheated lah coz I know no.14 is a normal size guy.. thats why when the big storky botak fella come and massage me I was a little puzzled and thought that he's the new no. 14.  :yuk:

Hmm wonder if they are so good because of massage skill or skills in providing extras

So now there's confusion between 14 and 45? But I just went to try on Monday. Both of them

Wow u tried both of them?

Who is better?

So now there's confusion between 14 and 45? But I just went to try on Monday. Both of them

Wow u tried both of them?

Who is better?

Edited by ct_161

@Mamat, is Ryan the guy with barcode tattoo on his forearm?

Nope that's not Rayn. Rayn has no tattoo. He's a little storky. How's that barcode tattoo guy? Saw him at the spa the other day. Have not tried him yet.

Hello...god morning :-)

I was bored last night and decided to go 'massage parlour' hopping at JB late yesterday night till early this morning. Managed to convince my buddy to tag along.

Arrived in JB at 15min past mn. Called TT but no male masseurs available. Tried our luck at Sawadee and yes we manage to secure 2 male masseurs at 1.30am for 90 min oil body massage. I got my usual 193 and my buddy was given a short storky Muey Thai look alike masseur. A little disappointed with my usual 193. Maybe coz he's tired or sleepy..the massage was kind of rushing and he was quick to jerk me off to end the session. Once I ejaculated..although it was kind of forced..he gave my body a quick twist and turn and that's it. I changed and went down to recep and realised that my session with 193 was only 60mins. So I requested another 30 mins of reflex which they succumb to. My buddy did not enjoy his session too. Instead of 90 min, he had a 70 min session coz his masseur claimed that he's tired and hungry :-(.

We were not satisfied. As we walk down the road at around 3am, we saw M Sanctuary Spa lights were still on. Although the closed sign was put up at the door we tried our luck. We asked whether we could have two male masseurs and after checking the young recep lady told us to wait for 10min. Rayn and Kent was available. Since my buddy's new I asked him to try Rayn and I go with Kent. We took 90 min ultra massage while my buddy tried Rayn's sensual massage.

Verdict.. I had a great time with Kent. He's just as good a Rayn. He also gave me a manhood massage upon my request.. looking at my flaccid member he said I need it too to keep it strong :-). He was also keen to help me out with my warm shower after my session. Overall I was happy at the end of my session with Kent. For my buddy..he was just overjoyed that we managed to get a satisfying massage to end our 'Spa hop' trip early this morning. We were appreciative to the MS spa to go beyond their 'duty' for customers like us. Their AFI would be to have more masseurs for customer to choose from although I know that MS is a newly opened spa but they still have to upgrade in this area.

Hmm just my thoughts for sharing. I don't understand why service at Sawadee has dipped. Is it because they are so established that they don't need to satisfy all their customers or its just because we came at the wrong time? Although I paid RM47 more at MS..I think it's still more satisfying than walking out feeling lousy. Just sharing my good and bad review. I strongly belief that even if I've to pay a little more for a dish I don't really mind as Long as the cook make sure that it's delicious and satisfying and not just to fill my tummy. What do you think? OTO and the rest of my dudes out there..any review/s?

Sawadee's standard has really plunged to rock bottom. Haha...

I took 193 last weekday afternoon.

His HJ is not even anywhere near satisfying.

I'll avoid Sawadee for the time being.

Me too..definitely not going to Sawadee for the time being too :-)

Where is MS Spa?

Is it near ksl mall?

CT..Its quite near..its few shops away from Sawadee down the road..if you've been there..its beside this bright "HOTEL" signage. Checkout the M Sanctuary Spa and from the photos you can roughly know where it's situated.

CT..Its quite near..its few shops away from Sawadee down the road..if you've been there..its beside this bright "HOTEL" signage. Checkout the M Sanctuary Spa and from the photos you can roughly know where it's situated.

Thanks mamat

i might as well spend time writing my review while waiting for the movie to start.

on recommendation by boss otokonoko, i went zen village this morning for 2hr massage. the price was 75rm for 2hrs. first impression was cui cos the towel covering the hole for the face/head didnt smelled fresh but i guess you get what you paid for. the massage turned out exceeding expectations as the finger press strokes were helpful for my sore shoulder, lower back and leg muscles. i also requested for some attention on my obliques as i felt it was also in need of some pressing after he hit the points at time during the (imo excessively done) back massage. kudos to him for being friendly and obliging to my needs. he also gave a few presses to my buns and in the stomach. yeah. the grouses i have though iz the unbalanced attention on my arms and legs vs the back portion, and nothing much for the inner thighs too...haha.

the previous night as i arrived at 11am, TT was closing so I only had an hour and was assigned 222. the whole massage was clockwork motion and also ended slightly before 12 even though it began slightly after 11. the stupid thing was that since it was rushy, the guy didnt care if the towel was covering me or not... so 80% of the massage i was kinda exposed (not that i gave a damn anyway). kinda a waste of 85rm.

lastly dont stay at 11@century hotel there as it is too noisy. while it is affordable (53sgd a nite thru agoda) it was not value for $ as my room only had wifi near the door and the noise was not helpful for my sleep.

Hi, has anyone stayed at TKL home stay before? How is it? It seems to be near KSL but not many review. Only $25 per night.

I read that Zen opens at 9am, anyone tried visiting the shop around that time?

Appreciate any help to answer some questions.

Thank you.

9+ is fine. Less people. Not all masseurs are available though.

Good to have you, Mamat.

Active contributor to this thread.

Appreciate it =P

haa haa thanks OTO for the acknowledgment..I just love to read all the reviews and sharing...so kind of obliged to do my small part of sharing too..

Btw I've yet to try Zen. Are we allowed to choose our therapist? Any recommendation? is the place relatively clean.

Thanks much.

haa haa thanks OTO for the acknowledgment..I just love to read all the reviews and sharing...so kind of obliged to do my small part of sharing too..

Btw I've yet to try Zen. Are we allowed to choose our therapist? Any recommendation? is the place relatively clean.

Thanks much.

Leave it to fate and just ask for a male masseur.

Beginner's luck =P

I won't say it's super clean. Just decent.

Just went for a massage at M Sanctuary. Chose a 1h massage + 30min body scrub for 130 ringgit and was assigned an indon masseur named Eric.

The room was spacious with shower facility. The bathing and massage area is separated by curtains, same goes for the room.  It has no door, only curtains.

Halfway through the massage, a rude patron?? opened the curtains by feigning ignorance apparently. When the curtains are drawn, it means that someone must be inside the room. It is only right to check before barging in like wild boar. Luckily for me, I was facing downwards.

Anyway the massage was alright. Sensual? Definitely. HE and tipped the masseur. I aren't sure how many masseurs they have. Eric is an average-looking guy in his mid twenties. He was attentive and even volunteered to shower for me, which I declined. Personal preference.

Security wise, the main glass door is locked all the time and requires the staff to grant you entry.

Will I go again? Probably if they have more variety when it comes to masseur, So far I have heard Rayn? Arent too sure how he looks like, Before leaving, I saw a malay/indon? guy with beer belly sitting on the coach. If he is one of the masseurs, I will be heart-broken.

Justanotherme, thanks for your input.

Did you do the ultra package massage?

It seems strange that the price for M sanctuary is somehow different from what is discussed in this forum.

Anyone can confirm the price for ultra massage and for one hour oil massage respectively?

Thanks

Justanotherme, thanks for your input.

Did you do the ultra package massage?

It seems strange that the price for M sanctuary is somehow different from what is discussed in this forum.

Anyone can confirm the price for ultra massage and for one hour oil massage respectively?

Thanks

I didn't take the ultra massage. Ultra is 150 ringgit for 90min. I was told of this promotional package- 130 ringgit for 1h massage + 30min scrub and decided to take it.

Just went for a massage at M Sanctuary. Chose a 1h massage + 30min body scrub for 130 ringgit and was assigned an indon masseur named Eric.

The room was spacious with shower facility. The bathing and massage area is separated by curtains, same goes for the room. It has no door, only curtains.

Halfway through the massage, a rude patron?? opened the curtains by feigning ignorance apparently. When the curtains are drawn, it means that someone must be inside the room. It is only right to check before barging in like wild boar. Luckily for me, I was facing downwards.

Anyway the massage was alright. Sensual? Definitely. HE and tipped the masseur. I aren't sure how many masseurs they have. Eric is an average-looking guy in his mid twenties. He was attentive and even volunteered to shower for me, which I declined. Personal preference.

Security wise, the main glass door is locked all the time and requires the staff to grant you entry.

Will I go again? Probably if they have more variety when it comes to masseur, So far I have heard Rayn? Arent too sure how he looks like, Before leaving, I saw a malay/indon? guy with beer belly sitting on the coach. If he is one of the masseurs, I will be heart-broken.

You can try Kent. He has a barcode tattoo on his forearm.

So there is no VIP room? Only curtains with shared showers??

Hi Joe..

If I'm not wrong, the authority do not allow for any massage parlours to have doors for their rooms whether it's VIP or not but rather separated/ covered by thick opaque curtains just like at any other spas in the area such as TT and Sawadee. The one I'd been to at M Sanctuary is a so called VIP room as its a room on its own for one customer with attached bathtub. They told me it's normally reserved for customers who booked spa package in advance but if it's available, they would be most willing to allow anyone to use it even though they are just using it for an hour massage.

That's what I'd found out.

You can try Kent. He has a barcode tattoo on his forearm.

Hi OTO.. So you've tried Kent? What massage did you try? What do you think of his massage? To me he's good..not sure for an expert/experience person like you haa haa.

Hi OTO.. So you've tried Kent? What massage did you try? What do you think of his massage? To me he's good..not sure for an expert/experience person like you haa haa.

I didn't try. Haha. Not straight enough.

But he's quite cute from picture.

Oh thanks for the compliment. I'm not an expert yet. Haha

Edited by otokonoko

Hi Joe..

If I'm not wrong, the authority do not allow for any massage parlours to have doors for their rooms whether it's VIP or not but rather separated/ covered by thick opaque curtains just like at any other spas in the area such as TT and Sawadee. The one I'd been to at M Sanctuary is a so called VIP room as its a room on its own for one customer with attached bathtub. They told me it's normally reserved for customers who booked spa package in advance but if it's available, they would be most willing to allow anyone to use it even though they are just using it for an hour massage.

That's what I'd found out.

This is JB. Anything goes. Lol

I didn't try. Haha. Not straight enough..

Haa haa I thought so too.. Although he's like tattooed all over..kind of softy I can say..Hee hee..but his massage got power laa :-)

I didn't try. Haha. Not straight enough..

Haa haa I thought so too.. Although he's like tattooed all over..kind of softy I can say..Hee hee..but his massage got power laa :-)

Wow how often u go massage a week?

Planning to go on weekdays for massage Ard 12-1 pm. Is that a good time?

Which parlor has good Thai trad massage and who should I request for masseur ?

Finally went to zen for a massage today after reading so much abt the plc.

Value for $, 2hr body massage for RM75.

Left to fate and was given a awesome massuer.

He exceeded the hour n gave me a gd massage that was much needed.

Was given an option to put on the shorts or go naked.

Lower your expectations on a super clean n spa environment, it will be fine

No hanky panky

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]