Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

Sawaadee service from bad to worst. 

assigned 314 a very young chap with NO MASSAGE SKILL at all. showed up late simply applied oil on your body without strength and bad attitude. First time ever for me to left before the session was finished. Such a waste of time.

Please stop speculating about HE on big foot in this forum.

Someone told the masseur that recently he is so famous cause he ( client )help promote his additional service over here so that everyone come looking for him. The infamous massuer have been spreading and boasting  this to other masseurs til the management hear of this .so now everyone in there is talking about this !

3 hours ago, rayomondo said:

Please stop speculating about HE on big foot in this forum.

Someone told the masseur that recently he is so famous cause he ( client )help promote his additional service over here so that everyone come looking for him. The infamous massuer have been spreading and boasting  this to other masseurs til the management hear of this .so now everyone in there is talking about this !

So, the masseur is boasting to others, marketing gimmick...

2 minutes ago, rayomondo said:

I would think so. Maybe he is also answering to them  ( massuers ) why all of a sudden , he is so busy with all the new client that insist him to do the massage

He is providing HE that's why all new customers are getting him to service them.

How did you know all these? He told you?

37 minutes ago, pokemon said:

He is providing HE that's why all new customers are getting him to service them.

How did you know all these? He told you?

I heard from 2 masseurs. .. asking if I am aware of such forum that exist.  They ask me to check out as they do not know how to search for the forum. 

6 hours ago, rayomondo said:

I heard from 2 masseurs. .. asking if I am aware of such forum that exist.  They ask me to check out as they do not know how to search for the forum. 

It is weird that they asked you to check.  If I were them, I wouldn't ask my customers to check the forum unless I look gay to them.

Probably they also want to get more customers like no. 9? Haha...

Edited by pokemon

18 minutes ago, pokemon said:

It is weird that they asked you to check.  If I were them, I wouldn't ask my customers to check the forum unless I look gay to them.

They knew I am cause i have been massage by them for more than 2 years and was made known to them on casual chats . Does that answer your question? As for more customers.  Which masseur don't wish to have that? You think they are being paid on a regular salary without commission? Esp when they used to be the top earner in that centre. All of a sudden . Sales was being replaced by a fairly new masseur.

Edited by rayomondo
Additional info

31 minutes ago, rayomondo said:

They knew I am cause i have been massage by them for more than 2 years and was made known to them on casual chats . Does that answer your question? As for more customers.  Which masseur don't wish to have that? You think they are being paid on a regular salary without commission? Esp when they used to be the top earner in that centre. All of a sudden . Sales was being replaced by a fairly new masseur.

If they could provide what the customers want, they will get their customers back...

13 minutes ago, pokemon said:

If they could provide what the customers want, they will get their customers 

I am just letting ppl in here aware of the situation.  Not interested in knowing if they want such customer. Just knew that masseur is being red flagged by mangement due to some comments from the post here. Maybe you can ask him since you have been service by him. Just wonder who is the  one that mentioned for a HE... tips will be 200 ringgit. 

Edited by rayomondo

12 minutes ago, rayomondo said:

I am just letting ppl in here aware of the situation.  Not interested in knowing if they want such customer. Just knew that masseur is being red flagged by mangement due to some comments from the post here. Maybe you can ask him since you have been service by him. Just wonder who is the  one that mentioned for a HE... tips will be 200 ringgit. 

RM200 tip is excessive...

RM200 tip is excessive...

I would think he is boasting on how well he can fetch for his price. Never got massage by him as I keep to my regular masseur.  RM 200 is quote by a BWer that say he post in the forum to help him promote his 'service' .

4 hours ago, rayomondo said:

I would think he is boasting on how well he can fetch for his price. Never got massage by him as I keep to my regular masseur.  RM 200 is quote by a BWer that say he post in the forum to help him promote his 'service' .

I don't see any BWer tipped so huge tip.  Only RM20 I see.  Maybe you accidentally add another "zero" on the tip.   The reasonable is RM50 for excellent service. Haha..

Also, how could Big Foot masseurs know about this forum?  I don't think any of the customers would admit they are gay.   Any customers informing them of this forum equal to telling them they are gay customers.  Thus, I don't think your source is reliable.  No. 9 may be boasting around but he won't be so gullible to tell his competitors of his extra service and jeopardize his rice bowl.

Straight customers won't bother to check on this forum. Seems like this is illogical.

51 minutes ago, pokemon said:
52 minutes ago, pokemon said:

I don't see any BWer tipped so huge tip.  Only RM20 I see.  Maybe you accidentally add another "zero" on the tip.   The reasonable is RM50 for excellent service. Haha..

Also, how could Big Foot masseurs know about this forum?  I don't think any of the customers would admit they are gay.   Any customers informing them of this forum equal to telling them they are gay customers.  Thus, I don't think your source is reliable.  No. 9 may be boasting around but he won't be so gullible to tell his competitors of his extra service and jeopardize his rice bowl.

Straight customers won't bother to check on this forum. Seems like this is illogical.

I think you need to read up again. They knew my sexual preference thru casual chatting. I don't need to elobrate more to you. Really if you want to know if the source is reliable... please go and ask him as you are the one that is being service by him.  If it is illogical , don't believe. It is that simple. Period

33 minutes ago, rayomondo said:

You are the one who spread malicious remark for no. 9. Period.  You didn't read properly what I wrote.  They knew you are gay but how they gotten the information from others, unless you are the one who spread it to them.  I tried other masseurs as well, the Chinese are very united and do not back-stab each other in foreign land.  

Met no. 9 recently and didn't get anything on this forum from him.  Business as usual.  It is just sour grapes that others can't get no. 9 due to his popularity.

Edited by pokemon

9 minutes ago, pokemon said:

You are the one who spread malicious remark for no. 9. Period.  You didn't read properly what I wrote.  They knew you are gay but how they gotten the information from others, unless you are the one who spread it to them.  I tried other masseurs as well, the Chinese are very united and do not back-stab each other in foreign land.  

Met no. 9 recently and didn't get anything on this forum from him.  Business as usual.  It is just sour grapes that others can't get no. 9 due to his popularity.

If you read carefully. Did I mentioned number? You are jumping to conclusion that I am spreading malicious remarks . If you want to verify . Just ask him directly. Simple as that.  I have heard from others he is the one spreading the news. I am not interested in spreading such gossip ,unlike you which what he did to you.  In have a strong feeling that you are the one that you told him that you are helping him 'promoting' his service over here. 

4 minutes ago, rayomondo said:

If you read carefully. Did I mentioned number? You are jumping to conclusion that I am spreading malicious remarks . If you want to verify . Just ask him directly. Simple as that.  I have heard from others he is the one spreading the news. I am not interested in spreading such gossip ,unlike you which what he did to you.  In have a strong feeling that you are the one that you told him that you are helping him 'promoting' his service over here. 

Equally, I have strong feeling you are the one who help your masseurs to bad mouth him.

Equally, I have strong feeling you are the one who help your masseurs to bad mouth him.

Then where is the unity that you are talking about? What do I gain by bad mouthing him?  My masseurs get more customers? 无风不起浪

Edited by rayomondo

6 minutes ago, pokemon said:

Only you and God know what you would gain by bad mouthing people.

You don't even know him and check the facts and spreading malicious facts here.

This 浪 is merely created by someone who is irresponsible.

Pokemon... then you are the brainless irresponsible  浪.... want facts? Ask him. You are free to find the truth. He told other masseurs that he was promoted by someone who seek credits for helping him gain clients. He mentioned he is piss off by that

Edited by rayomondo

Moron's Bark
Leunig

Late last night when all was dark
I thought I heard a moron bark
And as the sound began to die
I heard another one reply

And then the sound became a din
As more and more morons joined in
And suddenly I realised
That they were getting organised

My blood ran cold, my skin turned grey
Remembering election day
Was not so terribly remote
And morons had the right to vote!

Australia has some nasty things
The crocodile, the fish that stings.
The snake, the spider and the shark
But worst of all, the moron’s bark!

Just now, pokemon said:

M

Someone admitted itself as a moron here... an unique moron who learnt how to bark but doesn't sound bitchy enough....

If you can only use prick to think.  For goodness sake . Try use your brain this time round. At least try to squeeze some brain juice out of your pathetic head... At least you tried....

5 minutes ago, rayomondo said:

If you can only use prick to think.  For goodness sake . Try use your brain this time round. At least try to squeeze some brain juice out of your pathetic head... At least you tried....

This moron is not tiring of barking here... 

And having juicy pussy as moron's brain for its logarithmic functions.

This moron is not tiring of barking here... 

And having juicy pussy as moron's brain for its logarithmic functions.

Uncle. Who is the one that bark non-stop when i only mentioned to stop speculating on special service in big foot? What logic do you need when you only think with your pathetic dick? Get a life.  There's more enjoyable stuff than getting your prick service. After all, that is a clean massage establishment . Once again. In doubt check with that masseur if he is the one telling others about it. I am sure he will be able to relate more to you this dirty old man.

36 minutes ago, rayomondo said:

Uncle. Who is the one that bark non-stop when i only mentioned to stop speculating on special service in big foot? What logic do you need when you only think with your pathetic dick? Get a life.  There's more enjoyable stuff than getting your prick service. After all, that is a clean massage establishment . Once again. In doubt check with that masseur if he is the one telling others about it. I am sure he will be able to relate more to you this dirty old man.

Auntie, please wipe your wet fermented pussy and stop your moronic immature pussy brain logic.  Must be because your mom and dad were not married when you were borne that resulted such lowly pathetic product manufactured in this world.  If I were dirty old man, you must be those gaylang poz trying to get your cunt filled with limpy dicks. Good try!

16 minutes ago, pokemon said:
16 minutes ago, pokemon said:

Auntie, please wipe your wet fermented pussy and stop your moronic immature pussy brain logic.  Must be because your mom and dad were not married when you were borne that resulted such lowly pathetic product manufactured in this world.  If I were dirty old man, you must be those gaylang poz trying to get your cunt filled with limpy dicks. Good try!

Who is more immature to bring parents into picture? Uncle so old already still so childish.. not if.... you are sure to be a dirty old man. That showed how uneducated you are. Shame on you

Just now, rayomondo said:

Go get your loose cunt checked.  Childish for stating the truth? Get a life!  Don't know what kind of inferior product you have became now.

Malicious remarks on masseur who had not offended you.  He didn't tell you anything and what you have gotten were just hearsay.

12 minutes ago, pokemon said:

Go get your loose cunt checked.  Childish for stating the truth? Get a life!  Don't know what kind of inferior product you have became now.

Malicious remarks on masseur who had not offended you.  He didn't tell you anything and what you have gotten were just hearsay.

Like what I said. Ask him! You only know how to bark. Don't know how to ask if he is the one who say ? You just jump to accusations. Sorry, not one masseur said that. It is a few. Who don't pick information from others? Malicious remarks or not... check with him.  I can be certain that he is the one that spread to others. He mentioned that he is not very happy with ppl spreading stuff on forum . I stated the truth. If not my mouth will rot... If you accuse me. You owe me an apology! Just apology will do. .. not even going to curse your parents...

Edited by rayomondo

Just now, rayomondo said:

Like what I said. Ask him! You only know how to bark. Don't know how to ask if he is the one who say ? You just jump to accusations. Sorry, not one masseur said that. It is a few. Who don't pick information from others? Malicious remarks or not... check with him.  I can be certain that he is the one that spread to others. He mentioned that he is not very happy with ppl spreading stuff on forum . I stated the truth. If not my mouth will rot... If you accuse me. You owe me an apology!  

Why should I do what you said?  It is moron like you who barks here.  I respect the masseur and he will tell me if there is such incident. Not like you who prefer hearsay like those gaypoh aunties.  You owe the masseur an apology for spreading malicious remarks here.

On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 2:05 AM, RelaxZen said:
On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 2:05 AM, RelaxZen said:

I went for two one hour massage on the same day. Crap services I went the sawadee is at the one in the new building with hotel room

Which massuers did u try? 

12 hours ago, RelaxZen said:

I try 005 and the other number I need to recall.  The other guy is about forty plus.  Both very demanding for tips

The other guy sounds like 392 from your description. My friend had a similar experience. Kept asking for tips. My friend got annoyed and said he just wanted massage. Ended up getting a lousy massage. 

5 hours ago, needasuck said:

The other guy sounds like 392 from your description. My friend had a similar experience. Kept asking for tips. My friend got annoyed and said he just wanted massage. Ended up getting a lousy massage. 

That right is 392. Keep on asking tips and also gave the worse massage ever.. 

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]