Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

w

On ‎15‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:26 PM, ZacEfron said:

He told me he will go back to Bangkok, and don't want to stay in Malaysia anymore. I remember that day he pulling out his cock rubbing my backside &  asking if he can fuck me

that s daring, did u say yes to his request

On ‎16‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:35 PM, CookieMonst3r said:

Finally he make me cummed after removing my underwear. Unloaded my 14 days cum.

just a removal, made u cum?

Got to be massaged by Yuno @ Seni Wira today. 

I went nude for the massage as there's no air conditioning. Just a wall fan blowing. Room is right at the entrance and can get noisy. Room is separated by curtain. Towel smells fresh.

Massage strength was ok. Style is very methodical. Start from legs to back, flip, legs to chest. Those who like butt massage will like as quite some time is spent on the buns. Sensual to me, as the strokes will brush crack and balls, not sure if it's intentional. Same as thigh massage, fingers will swipe into the towel. Also noticed he will stand rather close, allowing feet and legs to touch him.

No HE, also not expecting one under such environment. All in all , enjoyed the massage and tipped him myr 20. Total damage done myr 110 for 1.5 hrs.

55 minutes ago, wisely03 said:

Got to be massaged by Yuno @ Seni Wira today. 

I went nude for the massage as there's no air conditioning. Just a wall fan blowing. Room is right at the entrance and can get noisy. Room is separated by curtain. Towel smells fresh.

Massage strength was ok. Style is very methodical. Start from legs to back, flip, legs to chest. Those who like butt massage will like as quite some time is spent on the buns. Sensual to me, as the strokes will brush crack and balls, not sure if it's intentional. Same as thigh massage, fingers will swipe into the towel. Also noticed he will stand rather close, allowing feet and legs to touch him.

No HE, also not expecting one under such environment. All in all , enjoyed the massage and tipped him myr 20. Total damage done myr 110 for 1.5 hrs.

I insisted for hj n he did.tipped him rm20.totally str8 guy coz he did hj with eyes closing. Lol. He wanted more $ but i said more means more work but he doesnt want.too bad lor.

On 17/09/2017 at 12:03 AM, Rnnr said:

Who??

On 17/09/2017 at 6:05 AM, jjjb said:

Which guy ?

Neither Yuno nor Angus. There's another guy. I didnt get his name. Its my 2nd massage by him. First time massage, he commented "besar (big)" while doing my thigh and i got hard.nothing happen.

Second time massage, he pull down my underwear while massaging my butt. I got the hint and remove my underwear. When he massage my groin, i got hard and he touch my cock without me requesting. The next thing I knw.. i am about to shoot my 14 days load onto my abs and towel.

All i gave him was RM10. RM70 for 1.5hrs. Lol.

** i took the 1st room near the entrance covered with curtain. Risky but I enjoy the risk of ppl walk in while he touching my bird.

Edited by CookieMonst3r

15 minutes ago, CookieMonst3r said:

Neither Yuno nor Angus. There's another guy. I didnt get his name. Its my 2nd massage by him. First time massage, he commented "besar (big)" while doing my thigh and i got hard.nothing happen.

Second time massage, he pull down my underwear while massaging my butt. I got the hint and remove my underwear. When he massage my groin, i got hard and he touch my cock without me requesting. The next thing I knw.. i am about to shoot my 14 days load onto my abs and towel.

All i gave him was RM10. RM70 for 1.5hrs. Lol.

** i took the 1st room near the entrance covered with curtain. Risky but I enjoy the risk of ppl walk in while he touching my bird.

Is it really "big"?lol

12 hours ago, keno said:

Went Zen jb yesterday..had Tata..19y old Myanmar boi.
FR/ massage so so...kind of lacking interests. Looks v. Boyish gd lkg. Extras ? Totally no no  . On the whole acceptable if juz an av massage..will opt him out. Randy similar but much higher standards of massage.

Any other latest FR on other bois in Zen  or elsewhere ??

Good look yes. Extra no. He is straight, with gf in Myammar. His parents work at the shop. Brother used to work at the shop too, but he went back to mymmar years ago. Massage wise so so, newbie.

did our massage at TT last weekend. 115 and 107 served us. 

115 rather manbod guy with good strength

107 can speak a bit of chinese

no HE, not planning for one too. :)

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

1 hour ago, Dreamaway said:

Happened to try the foot massage at TT@holiday inn. Really good massage by one of the male masseur. No idea what number though. 

There's two branches right? Which is the one most visit? How to know the number? I don't remember seeing any number tag. 

the number tag is written on the loyalty card.. not sure if you're given one.. i went the one outside holiday plaza, along the main road.. theres another shop on the 3rd floor (haven't been to that yet).

6 hours ago, Jeremy W said:

There're 2 Seni Wira behind Citrus Hotel. One is at the main road where Agus and Yuno are working there. I went to the other one at the back lane and had a very good massage yesterday. HE is FOC. 

Where is d other shop.pls detail

22 hours ago, Jeremy W said:

There're 2 Seni Wira behind Citrus Hotel. One is at the main road where Agus and Yuno are working there. I went to the other one at the back lane and had a very good massage yesterday. HE is FOC. 

how is the shop experience for the one u went behind at the back lane?

On 9/27/2017 at 12:48 PM, redwine065 said:

There is another good looking guy called Risky... any field report on him??

Is he the one with his hair dyed?

He went back to indo (temporary).

Tried one masseur today, forgot to ask for his name. I got hard at some points of the massage. and when he accidentally brushed against my fingers, I could feel that he is semi hard. Long story short, I managed to take a look at his cut dick. Didnt proceed any further as he is straight.

25 minutes ago, justanotherme said:

Is he the one with his hair dyed?

He went back to indo (temporary).

Tried one masseur today, forgot to ask for his name. I got hard at some points of the massage. and when he accidentally brushed against my fingers, I could feel that he is semi hard. Long story short, I managed to take a look at his cut dick. Didnt proceed any further as he is straight.

how u manage to see but din touch? lolololol whahahaah sure have been hard to resisit

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]