Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

On 11/17/2019 at 12:33 PM, Ry25 said:

Have you tried the House of Traditional Javanese Massage at City Square JB? Is it nice? 

Please do not bother with this place, I got one big sized fella who can't be bothered to do the foot massage properly, he even fell asleep at some point. When he proceeded to do the shoulder massage, I specifically said and pointed to focus on the right shoulder yet he barely touched my shoulders but keep doing my lower back. After the session ended, looked at the clock and saw he shortchanged me more than 10 minutes.

The massage shop across is not any better either. My take is the only one that gives good massage at City Sq is Thai Odyssey. Next time maybe I'll try venturing to KSL or further to try Thai Imperial or Bangkok Spa or some others.

Those who know their way around in JB, u can try D'Jemari at Bannafee.  Haven been there many times..... Good massage by Javanese. 

Thai imperial (near ksl branch) is also so good. 

Let's relax spa Thai massage at taman sentosa plaza is good too. 

Line me at kevinawng if keen to chat more 

11 hours ago, mantin30 said:

Have you found any massage shop at kota galleria?

Was there. The floors are numbered "LG", "G", "L1", so the 3 tiny massage shops are at 3rd storey ("L1"), at end of passageway at the back. 

Had massage at Wirajaya by guy manning the counter. The other 2 guys were busy with foot massages. Massage is only so so, and he used too much oil. Overall, dun think it's worth it to go all the way there. 

Edited by Latte

7 minutes ago, Latte said:

Was there. The floors are numbered "LG", "G", "L1", so the 3 tiny massage shops are at 3rd storey ("L1"), at end of passageway at the back. 

Had massage at Wirajaya by guy manning the counter. The other 2 guys were busy with foot massages. Massage is only so so, and he used too much oil. Overall, dun think it's worth it to go all the way there. 

You are correct! And im not coming back there. Hahaha the towels are so soaked already in oil. 

7 hours ago, Latte said:

The guy at the counter wearing long sleeve shirt?

3 hours ago, redwine065 said:

Its not the shop .. its the masseur.   You have to gain their trust if you want to want to put your hands in their pants.

True. The str8 looking masseur massaged my butt. I purposely moan while lift up my ass. He got excited n grope my balls from back. I stopped him n turned over. The game started till the bed was in a total mess. All these happened after he put up more clips on the curtain. Lol. Best massage ever.

11 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

True. The str8 looking masseur massaged my butt. I purposely moan while lift up my ass. He got excited n grope my balls from back. I stopped him n turned over. The game started till the bed was in a total mess. All these happened after he put up more clips on the curtain. Lol. Best massage ever.

Woahh. Where is this place?? 

On 11/23/2019 at 1:23 PM, CURIOUS BOY said:

I have gone down to galleria and saw there is 3 shops. Inbetween the 3 shops is the wirajaya and most of the massuer is female, how to identify which shop. I forgot to take a pic. Let me go again next time to take a pic.

Better to go elsewhere still.

Edited by firefight

On 11/18/2019 at 2:48 PM, axelrod said:

Please do not bother with this place, I got one big sized fella who can't be bothered to do the foot massage properly, he even fell asleep at some point. When he proceeded to do the shoulder massage, I specifically said and pointed to focus on the right shoulder yet he barely touched my shoulders but keep doing my lower back. After the session ended, looked at the clock and saw he shortchanged me more than 10 minutes.

The massage shop across is not any better either. My take is the only one that gives good massage at City Sq is Thai Odyssey. Next time maybe I'll try venturing to KSL or further to try Thai Imperial or Bangkok Spa or some others.

Thai Odyssey mostly female masseurs. male masseur will need prior appointment and CANNOT be naked. lol

Thai Imperial (have male thai masseurs) while Bangkok Spa have transport service provided from JB custom/City Square and male masseurs are mostly malaysian chinese uncles

5 hours ago, Sudu said:

The few thai oddsey branches i asked all said they dont have male masseur. Mind share which branch have one?

I went 1 year ago to thai oddsey at JB City Square but must pre book their only male masseur. Maybe now they do not have any male masseur due to low demand.

9 hours ago, jason said:

Thai Odyssey mostly female masseurs. male masseur will need prior appointment and CANNOT be naked. lol

Thai Imperial (have male thai masseurs) while Bangkok Spa have transport service provided from JB custom/City Square and male masseurs are mostly malaysian chinese uncles

Bangkok spa have male masseurs? Months ago I tried to make appointment and asked for male massuers but they tild me thay don't have male masseurs.

Which Bangkok spa did u go?

On 11/21/2019 at 5:09 PM, Innocentguy said:

I totally understand. =D

On 11/21/2019 at 5:09 PM, Innocentguy said:

Which shop ?

On 11/24/2019 at 1:19 PM, jason said:

Does Thai Imperial provide disposable underwear?

On 12/1/2019 at 12:55 PM, axelrod said:

Does Thai Imperial provide disposable underwear?

yes they do but you can choose not to wear. Only Thai Imperial at Taman Century (should be Taman Century not Pelangi as posted earlier) have MALE masseurs. Others do not have.

They open at 12 noon and have shower facilities. After massage, they will serve a bowl of dessert + hot chinese tea.

Edited by jason
amended location

9 hours ago, jason said:

yes they do but you can choose not to wear. Only Thai Imperial at 70, Jalan Serampang, Taman Pelangi have MALE masseurs. Others do not have.

They open at 12 noon and have shower facilities. After massage, they will serve a bowl of dessert + hot chinese tea.

Ok thx, will go explore when i have time. Hoping to go for a nice massage and finish off with some warm herbal bakuteh.

On 12/1/2019 at 2:15 PM, jason said:

yes they do but you can choose not to wear. Only Thai Imperial at 70, Jalan Serampang, Taman Pelangi have MALE masseurs. Others do not have.

Is there any number to book for the one at taman pelangi? Thought of going in later

Edited by khr89

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]