Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

• 2 weeks later...

Lol.

@jason, are you referring to #2? I took him last week though.

Anyone can recommend Thong thai male masseur ?

I have tried #114 before and had a very sensual massage.

We even hang out later as I was his last customer and walked me to my hotel

Very nice guy,with great body

I need more option as Im new to this massage scene in JB.I prefer str8 sensual massage

Let's not allow this thread to end up in the flaming room.

Want more thai massage parlors and more new masseurs, buy an air ticket and fly yourself to thailand :P

Aiyoh.. bro.. u too sensitive.. this is general comment and i dun think it will end up in flaming room. Like what u say, fly to bkk.... then why shld we have this discussion... basically, here is all about sharing of comments and view, nothing personal..

Same goes as in we know these 3 are good and the existing masseurs are good but we are still asking for more updates and new masseur... So what's next?

Any recommendation on whos good and open in Bangkok Spa? Never been there..are their masseur ok?

• 2 weeks later...

went to a str8 massage parlour at Galleria@Kota Raya JB today...its in a mall..very small shop but have a few good looking and manly masseur frm Indonesia...its on the 2nd floor if im not mistaken and the price is really2 cheap..its has private room but sometimes you can hear people talks.purely good massage and i had air cupping as well which was really2 good...recommended for those looking for a profesional massage with no hanky panky...the receptionist is a cute hunky guy...

went to a str8 massage parlour at Galleria@Kota Raya JB today...its in a mall..very small shop but have a few good looking and manly masseur frm Indonesia...its on the 2nd floor if im not mistaken and the price is really2 cheap..its has private room but sometimes you can hear people talks.purely good massage and i had air cupping as well which was really2 good...recommended for those looking for a profesional massage with no hanky panky...the receptionist is a cute hunky guy...

What's the exact address?

i went to century massage at ksl city mall last saturday, have a wonderful time with ten str8 masseur. when i go in i ask for male masseur and one thai guy serve me. I was been lead to a room to change my clothes, but i choose to naked and he didn't say anything and start to help me massage. after he masage till my hand and put my hand at the massage bed, he purposely use his dick to touch my hand and of course i wont mind and keep touch it and he slowly move his hand to my ass and put finger inside my ass. after that, he even climb up the massage bed and do the pose like fucking me, i was so exciting and in the end he open his pant and ask me help him to masturbate while he also masturbate me. but only a while he already cum, think he is too horny already. After finish the massage, he didnt ask for tips and he just look like very scare and ask me dont tell his boss. Of course i wont tell and i very enjoy his service. will go back again when i go to jb.

luv_sex... the thai guy who massage u at Century Massage is what number?

How much is the massage there?

i dont think they have numbering system on the masseur. What i can tell is the thai guy not tall and black.. normally i go there in the morning and he will serve me

luv_sex... can tell what number is the straight thai masseur that massage you?

How  much is the massage?

there only RM 65 per hour..

i went to century massage at ksl city mall last saturday, have a wonderful time with ten str8 masseur. when i go in i ask for male masseur and one thai guy serve me. I was been lead to a room to change my clothes, but i choose to naked and he didn't say anything and start to help me massage. after he masage till my hand and put my hand at the massage bed, he purposely use his dick to touch my hand and of course i wont mind and keep touch it and he slowly move his hand to my ass and put finger inside my ass. after that, he even climb up the massage bed and do the pose like fucking me, i was so exciting and in the end he open his pant and ask me help him to masturbate while he also masturbate me. but only a while he already cum, think he is too horny already. After finish the massage, he didnt ask for tips and he just look like very scare and ask me dont tell his boss. Of course i wont tell and i very enjoy his service. will go back again when i go to jb.

How many masseur they have over there? Are they young or uncles?

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]