Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

13 hours ago, redwine065 said:

Did you offer him some tips?? These guys usually say no but when they see money.. most of the time they relent

No i did not offer him tips. I asked him jokingly whether he knows manhood massage or not, then he said no. His answer had turned me off. After that he quickly wrap up the massage and that was all about it. 

P/s: never tried jimmy & along

On 6/30/2017 at 5:00 PM, Kharbesh said:

Hi guys,

there are some male masseurs in bukit indah and you can go for naked massage. Price is 103 for 1h30 aromatherapy. One of the masseur did massage my cock when it became hard :) but still was a professional massage and I didn t cum. I didn t have to give tips. Was very erotic.

Did you ask if it is okay to go naked or you just did and he is totally okay with it?

Tried seri wira but luck was not with me. They give me an uncle ( abt late 40) n his massage is very soft. I'm not sure he is part time or permanent there but I didn't ask for his name. Definitely will not ask him again. There was another young masseur there but no sure anyone try him before? 

was in JB just now

went to TT@ L3 holiday plaza

asked for traditional thai massage

cos requested male, was allocated to 115.

115 totally cannot make it, press press only, does the massage so unwillingly, he's attitude quite bad, but what was surprising was that i was given pj to change. He jus drop onto the bed, expecting me to know what to do, then during the whole 60mins of massage, 115 tied a loose knot at the end of the blinds, which meant the ppl walking can see, i feel he did it on purpose, cos the other patron(only 1 at that time) has the blinds completely covered to the floor. Guess i jus had bad luck, btw, whats the diff btw the one in level 3 &  level 1 ??

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 0:46 AM, Pokkadot said:

Tried seri wira but luck was not with me. They give me an uncle ( abt late 40) n his massage is very soft. I'm not sure he is part time or permanent there but I didn't ask for his name. Definitely will not ask him again. There was another young masseur there but no sure anyone try him before? 

Went Seni Wira yesterday too and was asdigned Agus. Not as good as expected. Will not visit again. Zen in holiday plaza still the best and cheap

On 8/14/2017 at 10:44 AM, redwine065 said:

Seriously no one have any kind of sexual encounter with Along or Jimmy from Zen ??

Ali, muscular guy, mid strength massage, NO hanky panky. He is straight, his wife works there.

Randy, good looking guy in his twenties, but a little tummy. Mid strength massage. Gf works at the same place. Straight.

Jimmy, guy with cap. Nice features, lean body. Strong massage. Happy ending, depends.

Along, pale looking guy, mid strength massage. Heardsay happy ending is possible. 

Mintoh, colourful hair, skinny guy.  Mid strength massage. Sensual.

All in all, zen is a place for massage. The rooms come with only a curtain, and people happily pop in and out. Sound can be easily heard. So it is not the best place for any types of fun. If you are looking for special, there are many other places nearby that provides such services.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎25‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:35 PM, MrKay said:

Tried jimmy this afternoon. A nice decent boy. 22 yo. I was too enjoying his massage that i forgotten to initiate anything. U know i mean. Anyway, i like his massage skills. Tip him rm10

This is from which place? 

Zen village:

Ta ta or da da: straight. No hanky panky. Parents work at the same shop. Mid strength, tend to use lots of elbow.

There are two new shops in the area. First shop opened right below Zen village. The other shop opened along Jalan Dato Sulaiman, two shops down sawadee. It was previously a gay establishment previously. Past by the place and it has been taken over by new owner. Looked sleazy, but not sure if it is for men or women.

15 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Zen village:

Ta ta or da da: straight. No hanky panky. Parents work at the same shop. Mid strength, tend to use lots of elbow.

There are two new shops in the area. First shop opened right below Zen village. The other shop opened along Jalan Dato Sulaiman, two shops down sawadee. It was previously a gay establishment previously. Past by the place and it has been taken over by new owner. Looked sleazy, but not sure if it is for men or women.

You meant this place?  Hopefully is similar to the previous M Sanctuary Spa

image.thumb.png.aa47d6aeef8c3843b54563d85ec75a1f.png

I usually frequent Tt along the main pad of Jalan Tebrau. It closes at 3 am so I'll usually drop by when I go at about midnight for the past 5-6 years. They use to have 3 male masseuse but recently I've went twice last month and when requested for a male masseuse, been given the same one, young And thin chap.

Since he is new, I usually test market first by not doing anything. As usual, I always have the Aromatheraphy massage which uses oil thus the will provide a disposable underwear and as usual I will be naked instead. Personally I think they prefer naked as easier for them to massage as no obstruction with the strokes for massage etc. So the first time I got this new guy, when he massage me, I will make some noise of appreciation (shiok) if he hits a good spot or when it's really nice. I start to notice that he likes to lean his crotch at my body, arm and palm area. Initially I tried ignoring it but after a while, I could not resist this moved one of my finger and scratched his crotch area when it was resting on my palm. He stopped his massage for a while so I thought he was offended thus I immediately stop what I was doing. He then continued his massage. While I was still facing down, he will also massage my butt and inner thigh together with with him accidentally touching my balls during some strokes.

when it was time to turn around and face up, while adjusting the towel to cover the top of my body, he squeezed by cock, which have already been hard throughout , a few times, and then I knew that I can have some fun with him. I like to take it slow, so when he was massaging my leg, his long strokes from the feet will brush my cock. When he then shifted position and stood at my waist area to massage my thigh, my hand then began touching his thighs and made his way to his cock which is already hardening. Couldn't resist it much longer, long story short, managed to open his pants and manhandled his cock, which is quite long for a skinny young boy. Also managed to suck his cock for a while.

As I believe he is fairly new in that place, he was quite worried that others could hear and he kept  asking me to try and be quiet. He didn't suck me though and I didn't manage to make him cum as time was already running out. If I knew, I should have began the action earlier, like during my second visit.

To be contd...

A couple of months ago, I tried 179 @ Thong Thai, Level 3 Holiday Plaza. Young, tanned, specky guy, thin build. Nice touch and quite sensual. Heard that he was previously from Sawadee (cannot confirm)

Recently,  went back again, and was told that he left Thong Thai. Now I can't find him anymore.... Anybody knows who he is / any news about his whereabouts? Whether he's still around town, but maybe in another centre?

On 9/9/2017 at 0:24 AM, Dam Jack said:

I usually frequent Tt along the main pad of Jalan Tebrau. It closes at 3 am so I'll usually drop by when I go at about midnight for the past 5-6 years. They use to have 3 male masseuse but recently I've went twice last month and when requested for a male masseuse, been given the same one, young And thin chap.

Since he is new, I usually test market first by not doing anything. As usual, I always have the Aromatheraphy massage which uses oil thus the will provide a disposable underwear and as usual I will be naked instead. Personally I think they prefer naked as easier for them to massage as no obstruction with the strokes for massage etc. So the first time I got this new guy, when he massage me, I will make some noise of appreciation (shiok) if he hits a good spot or when it's really nice. I start to notice that he likes to lean his crotch at my body, arm and palm area. Initially I tried ignoring it but after a while, I could not resist this moved one of my finger and scratched his crotch area when it was resting on my palm. He stopped his massage for a while so I thought he was offended thus I immediately stop what I was doing. He then continued his massage. While I was still facing down, he will also massage my butt and inner thigh together with with him accidentally touching my balls during some strokes.

when it was time to turn around and face up, while adjusting the towel to cover the top of my body, he squeezed by cock, which have already been hard throughout , a few times, and then I knew that I can have some fun with him. I like to take it slow, so when he was massaging my leg, his long strokes from the feet will brush my cock. When he then shifted position and stood at my waist area to massage my thigh, my hand then began touching his thighs and made his way to his cock which is already hardening. Couldn't resist it much longer, long story short, managed to open his pants and manhandled his cock, which is quite long for a skinny young boy. Also managed to suck his cock for a while.

As I believe he is fairly new in that place, he was quite worried that others could hear and he kept  asking me to try and be quiet. He didn't suck me though and I didn't manage to make him cum as time was already running out. If I knew, I should have began the action earlier, like during my second visit.

To be contd...

What his number?

Went TT today. Booked a male masseur but arrived late and ended up no male masseurs available.. geez.. so got to make do with a female masseur. Didn't know weekday afternoon male masseurs are still in demand! Haha. Anyway, posted here to inform that 229 is no longer at TT. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

42 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Went TT today. Booked a male masseur but arrived late and ended up no male masseurs available.. geez.. so got to make do with a female masseur. Didn't know weekday afternoon male masseurs are still in demand! Haha. Anyway, posted here to inform that 229 is no longer at TT. 

229 the one with a big d*ck? Ohhhh saaaddd

haha

57 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

Female?! Eeeewww

On 10/09/2017 at 0:50 AM, mcbealz said:

A couple of months ago, I tried 179 @ Thong Thai, Level 3 Holiday Plaza. Young, tanned, specky guy, thin build. Nice touch and quite sensual. Heard that he was previously from Sawadee (cannot confirm)

Recently,  went back again, and was told that he left Thong Thai. Now I can't find him anymore.... Anybody knows who he is / any news about his whereabouts? Whether he's still around town, but maybe in another centre?

He told me he will go back to Bangkok, and don't want to stay in Malaysia anymore. I remember that day he pulling out his cock rubbing my backside &  asking if he can fuck me

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]