Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

6 hours ago, iloveaj said:

Oh I see. Anyone here have any happenings at thong Thai 1st level to share:) thinking of going in on Monday. Duno which masseur to pick :)

I don't think there's any leh. I tried a few times alr. Don't have.. Maybe I'm not attractive enough also... 

Anyone came across any Spa for men in those private houses? I remember I used to goto one of those along the road near Mutiara Hotel. It's enclosed and U need to be a member to go inside. U need to call them to book your masseur and inside is like a small garden, will many water pots and plants. There's also a steam room, sauna and a small cold pool outside! It's nice to relax and U can tan naked behind the house on a few wooden benches! 

Guest ahwee123456
4 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Anyone came across any Spa for men in those private houses? I remember I used to goto one of those along the road near Mutiara Hotel. It's enclosed and U need to be a member to go inside. U need to call them to book your masseur and inside is like a small garden, will many water pots and plants. There's also a steam room, sauna and a small cold pool outside! It's nice to relax and U can tan naked behind the house on a few wooden benches! 

Mutiara hotel address? How much per session?

21 hours ago, ahwee123456 said:

Mutiara hotel address? How much per session?

The last time I drove pass the place already closed down, not sure where they went! haha..

Difficult to find such outdoor spa like set up...U can walk naked inside the compound, feel so relax! Outside cannot see inside.

Anyone come across such Spa in JB? 

Edited by gstringuy26

20 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

The last time I drove pass the place already closed down, not sure where they went! haha..

Difficult to find such outdoor spa like set up...U can walk naked inside the compound, feel so relax! Outside cannot see inside.

Anyone come across such Spa in JB? 

I want outside can see inside one.:yuk:

Edited by cutejack

On 29/12/2017 at 9:13 PM, Btmbtm1069 said:

Today went Thai Imperial near ksl with bf. Was given no. 92 & no. 96 for my dear. 

2 person in private room. Environment and skill good, strenght quite strong. My masseuer massaged every part of my body. Making me hard when he massaged my inner thighs. 

Not bad looking, but a bit soft soft type. No hanky panky.

My bf's masseuer also handsome. Guess is straight from his behaviour. 

Overall good experience if u want a proper massage. 

92 should have hanky panky May be solo will have 

On 14/11/2017 at 8:46 AM, MrKay said:

Not so boring coz we had a good chat along the way. Well, he did insist for me to go for a full body massage but since it was my 1st time exploring the place, so i tot of wanna see how thing goes first. Hahaha. Anyway, i managed to get his contact number as i promised to come back. At first i ask whether i should call the parlour office number but he openly offers his number to me instead. Lol

Can I have Angus number ? Want to try and book him in advance.

On 09/09/2017 at 12:24 AM, Dam Jack said:

I usually frequent Tt along the main pad of Jalan Tebrau. It closes at 3 am so I'll usually drop by when I go at about midnight for the past 5-6 years. They use to have 3 male masseuse but recently I've went twice last month and when requested for a male masseuse, been given the same one, young And thin chap.

Since he is new, I usually test market first by not doing anything. As usual, I always have the Aromatheraphy massage which uses oil thus the will provide a disposable underwear and as usual I will be naked instead. Personally I think they prefer naked as easier for them to massage as no obstruction with the strokes for massage etc. So the first time I got this new guy, when he massage me, I will make some noise of appreciation (shiok) if he hits a good spot or when it's really nice. I start to notice that he likes to lean his crotch at my body, arm and palm area. Initially I tried ignoring it but after a while, I could not resist this moved one of my finger and scratched his crotch area when it was resting on my palm. He stopped his massage for a while so I thought he was offended thus I immediately stop what I was doing. He then continued his massage. While I was still facing down, he will also massage my butt and inner thigh together with with him accidentally touching my balls during some strokes.

when it was time to turn around and face up, while adjusting the towel to cover the top of my body, he squeezed by cock, which have already been hard throughout , a few times, and then I knew that I can have some fun with him. I like to take it slow, so when he was massaging my leg, his long strokes from the feet will brush my cock. When he then shifted position and stood at my waist area to massage my thigh, my hand then began touching his thighs and made his way to his cock which is already hardening. Couldn't resist it much longer, long story short, managed to open his pants and manhandled his cock, which is quite long for a skinny young boy. Also managed to suck his cock for a while.

As I believe he is fairly new in that place, he was quite worried that others could hear and he kept  asking me to try and be quiet. He didn't suck me though and I didn't manage to make him cum as time was already running out. If I knew, I should have began the action earlier, like during my second visit.

To be contd...

Can I have his name or number ? U have this shop address ?

On 09/09/2017 at 12:24 AM, Dam Jack said:

I usually frequent Tt along the main pad of Jalan Tebrau. It closes at 3 am so I'll usually drop by when I go at about midnight for the past 5-6 years. They use to have 3 male masseuse but recently I've went twice last month and when requested for a male masseuse, been given the same one, young And thin chap.

Since he is new, I usually test market first by not doing anything. As usual, I always have the Aromatheraphy massage which uses oil thus the will provide a disposable underwear and as usual I will be naked instead. Personally I think they prefer naked as easier for them to massage as no obstruction with the strokes for massage etc. So the first time I got this new guy, when he massage me, I will make some noise of appreciation (shiok) if he hits a good spot or when it's really nice. I start to notice that he likes to lean his crotch at my body, arm and palm area. Initially I tried ignoring it but after a while, I could not resist this moved one of my finger and scratched his crotch area when it was resting on my palm. He stopped his massage for a while so I thought he was offended thus I immediately stop what I was doing. He then continued his massage. While I was still facing down, he will also massage my butt and inner thigh together with with him accidentally touching my balls during some strokes.

when it was time to turn around and face up, while adjusting the towel to cover the top of my body, he squeezed by cock, which have already been hard throughout , a few times, and then I knew that I can have some fun with him. I like to take it slow, so when he was massaging my leg, his long strokes from the feet will brush my cock. When he then shifted position and stood at my waist area to massage my thigh, my hand then began touching his thighs and made his way to his cock which is already hardening. Couldn't resist it much longer, long story short, managed to open his pants and manhandled his cock, which is quite long for a skinny young boy. Also managed to suck his cock for a while.

As I believe he is fairly new in that place, he was quite worried that others could hear and he kept  asking me to try and be quiet. He didn't suck me though and I didn't manage to make him cum as time was already running out. If I knew, I should have began the action earlier, like during my second visit.

To be contd...

young And thin chap? 207 ? TT opp pelangi ? 

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]