Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

On 12/03/2018 at 1:00 PM, redwine065 said:

Any idea why Mitoh left Zen?  I tot  he was doing fine.  He seems to have alot of bookings and regulars....

I was told due to immigration issues when i went. 

After tht I went to SW and found out that Agus went back to batam..  Wtf ..  ?? He will only cme back next mth. 

4 hours ago, firefight said:

went to TT and Zen today for massage and it was very enjoyable. both allowed total nude and they didnt mind touching your gun (brushing).

In TT which no u take? TT male massuer mostly very str and i think not much happy endings there even with lady massuer.

15 hours ago, firefight said:

went to TT and Zen today for massage and it was very enjoyable. both allowed total nude and they didnt mind touching your gun (brushing).

May I know which masseur you had at Zen, please? Thanks in advance.

On 25/03/2018 at 2:46 AM, Wonchongli said:

In TT which no u take? TT male massuer mostly very str and i think not much happy endings there even with lady massuer.

#112  at L3 TT.

yeah there was no happy ending but it was a good massage with some interesting postures.

Went to TT in holiday plaza last sunday. No happy ending. The therapist kinda dozes off sometimes.. need to move to wake him up. Hahaha the pressure was so hard that sometimes it feels painful. Next time i'll try another spa which can massage naked.. any recommendations??? 

3 hours ago, top_suck said:

Went to TT in holiday plaza last sunday. No happy ending. The therapist kinda dozes off sometimes.. need to move to wake him up. Hahaha the pressure was so hard that sometimes it feels painful. Next time i'll try another spa which can massage naked.. any recommendations??? 

Sawadee lo

4 hours ago, top_suck said:

he dozes off? ie quite serious esp he is kneading u w so much strength

12 hours ago, Vibes said:

Which Sawadee branch?

Yeahh which branch? Last time i went to sawadee resort spa.. (??) and the therapist assigned to me was not my type..so didnt dare to ask if i could be naked during the massage.. but his massage skill was good... 

On 4/4/2018 at 11:54 AM, top_suck said:

Yeahh which branch? Last time i went to sawadee resort spa.. (??) and the therapist assigned to me was not my type..so didnt dare to ask if i could be naked during the massage.. but his massage skill was good... 

the one along dato sulaiman. near imperial thai.

7 minutes ago, ZacEfron said:

Went to Seni Wira & assigned with Agus. First time go there and very curious of why Seni Wira is so popular in this forum. Agus doesn't seem to be Straight at all, and very much of PLU. From his action, more of the PLU acts. Too bad he is not my type

Nothing happened?

i stayed over last night at this house converted hotel called G3 Hotel. It is very near the eateries beside KSL and is quite new and clean, even though it is small and super basic.

i was too late to reach the causeway (1240am) so have to wait and chiong the bus with those going back but crossing the causeway was smooth and easy, no issues hailing a ride via Grab.

after checking in, i took a quick dump and shower then decided to try my luck as it was already 2pm, so have to find those close at 5pm spa. my luck was bad as Imperial Thai at Jalan Serampang was closed so I had to make do with JB Thai Spa, which didnt have any male masseurs available. So i just made do with a quick Thai massage by a lady and went back to sleep.

Went to Zen this morning and was assigned Muis. He looks unclish but packs strength in massage (f*** my feet was subjected to super pain ie i have bad health recently but he did soften up as he felt me not relaxing as usual. Midway I could feel his groin brushing my hand, and my head etc which I didnt really react until the 2nd hour where i moved my hand according to the rhythm.of the massage. Somehow I was able to push his zip down with one finger and had access to his small package, but he only limited me to a few touches and brushes. For my massage he tickled my thighs and nipples which didnt really turn me on, hahaha but being able to touch him was the real turn on. I wore a very roomy short with super high slits so it can be easily flipped open and i think it was this that probably made them interested for a bit of touchy (or maybe the potential.for tips). In the end nothing special really happened just some occasional brushes between us.

after that i went to the main road branch of Thong Thai and was also assigned a guy but only for an hour and this guy also let my hand brush his groin abit. unfortunately he was in trackpants and a thick boxers so nothing much can be felt. The massage was very standard Thai oil massage and professional and he did not attempt to touch any more than my balls when massaging my thighs.

Hope to share more FRs next time!

1 hour ago, firefight said:

i stayed over last night at this house converted hotel called G3 Hotel. It is very near the eateries beside KSL and is quite new and clean, even though it is small and super basic.

i was too late to reach the causeway (1240am) so have to wait and chiong the bus with those going back but crossing the causeway was smooth and easy, no issues hailing a ride via Grab.

after checking in, i took a quick dump and shower then decided to try my luck as it was already 2pm, so have to find those close at 5pm spa. my luck was bad as Imperial Thai at Jalan Serampang was closed so I had to make do with JB Thai Spa, which didnt have any male masseurs available. So i just made do with a quick Thai massage by a lady and went back to sleep.

Went to Zen this morning and was assigned Muis. He looks unclish but packs strength in massage (f*** my feet was subjected to super pain ie i have bad health recently but he did soften up as he felt me not relaxing as usual. Midway I could feel his groin brushing my hand, and my head etc which I didnt really react until the 2nd hour where i moved my hand according to the rhythm.of the massage. Somehow I was able to push his zip down with one finger and had access to his small package, but he only limited me to a few touches and brushes. For my massage he tickled my thighs and nipples which didnt really turn me on, hahaha but being able to touch him was the real turn on. I wore a very roomy short with super high slits so it can be easily flipped open and i think it was this that probably made them interested for a bit of touchy (or maybe the potential.for tips). In the end nothing special really happened just some occasional brushes between us.

after that i went to the main road branch of Thong Thai and was also assigned a guy but only for an hour and this guy also let my hand brush his groin abit. unfortunately he was in trackpants and a thick boxers so nothing much can be felt. The massage was very standard Thai oil massage and professional and he did not attempt to touch any more than my balls when massaging my thighs.

Hope to share more FRs next time!

Walao..u really went to so many places over the night just to rub rub here n there? 

3 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Nothing happened?

He just not my type though. Few occasions he just purposely move my hand to his bulge. Purposely position his bulge to my face. Then towards end of the massage, even use his bulge to brushes my back. I didn't make any move at all since I m not into this type. Also at bit pissed of with the masseurs keep chating with each others, to the extend even share if their customer having a hard on (I can understand a bit of the language)

32 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Walao..u really went to so many places over the night just to rub rub here n there? 

nah cos i live far from the causeway so i have to go there after my appt in the north. the timing is also good as no need to wait too long at the customs. also i went to get relief for my muscles and see if they can alleviate the strain on my knee ligament which i injured from soccer last week.

1 hour ago, firefight said:

nah cos i live far from the causeway so i have to go there after my appt in the north. the timing is also good as no need to wait too long at the customs. also i went to get relief for my muscles and see if they can alleviate the strain on my knee ligament which i injured from soccer last week.

Yeah but y too many massage parlour.lol

6 hours ago, ZacEfron said:

Went to Seni Wira & assigned with Agus. First time go there and very curious of why Seni Wira is so popular in this forum. Agus doesn't seem to be Straight at all, and very much of PLU. From his action, more of the PLU acts. Too bad he is not my type

i think Agus is straight but he knows he has a lot of gay customers. 

12 hours ago, desmadonna said:

i think Agus is straight but he knows he has a lot of gay customers. 

But a straight guy will always avoid as much as possible body contact (esp Randy very obvious straight like highway, pushing the bed top, left, right, bottom just to avoid body contact). Agus is like intentionally want me to rub his bulge though. I can easily unzip him if I wanted to, as few occasions he just brush my finger onto his zip. Not to say asking those gay-ish questions lol

10 hours ago, ZacEfron said:

But a straight guy will always avoid as much as possible body contact (esp Randy very obvious straight like highway, pushing the bed top, left, right, bottom just to avoid body contact). Agus is like intentionally want me to rub his bulge though. I can easily unzip him if I wanted to, as few occasions he just brush my finger onto his zip. Not to say asking those gay-ish questions lol

he knows he got gay customers. and he is willing to play along to earn the pink tips. 

Randy on the other hand refuse to earn. 

Hey guys, just came back from jb. Did massage there. Chose this guy who purposely made me lay down nude. Previously i ever been to this massage place where nudity wasnt allowed. Had a good time. Cummed twice in an hour. Helped to jo the massuer n he came too. First time in my massage session life. Will go back again.

2 hours ago, redwine065 said:

what is the name of the shop and can you share the masseur name or number?

He looks new n didnt expect anything in return like tips or whatever although i tipped him. So m afraid many attack him n spoil market la.hahaha

Went to Thai Imperial (near KSL) & was assigned with the PLU. There are only 3 male masseurs there & their number had been mentioned in the other post. The PLU a bit soft, and very obvious of his character. But he told me he is more of Top than Bottom. Throughout the session, he automatically place my hands on his hard cock, from the beginning to the end. For those that like to rub, you can rub until you shiok!!! Don't feel like to initiate anything, so I just enjoy the massage session. He even use his hard cock to brush my backside.

19 hours ago, cutejack said:

Hey guys, just came back from jb. Did massage there. Chose this guy who purposely made me lay down nude. Previously i ever been to this massage place where nudity wasnt allowed. Had a good time. Cummed twice in an hour. Helped to jo the massuer n he came too. First time in my massage session life. Will go back again.

Give clue laa which area? How he looks like?

1 hour ago, ZacEfron said:

Give clue laa which area? How he looks like?

Ok la

Since many pmed me n im a nice guy. Hehe

Its at galleria..go n find the massuer. I ever been to this place but the masseur i tikam2 asked for this guy who turn out to be ahem....lol

13 hours ago, cutejack said:

Ok la

Since many pmed me n im a nice guy. Hehe

Its at galleria..go n find the massuer. I ever been to this place but the masseur i tikam2 asked for this guy who turn out to be ahem....lol

ThAnks cutejack :) you are the best. Will update you once I tried.

is it Wirajaya or yatie Bakhar? 

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]