Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

On 7/1/2019 at 7:45 PM, Hoe said:

Is there any male massage in sentosa mall?

Well the usual Sabye Sabye, Let's Relax, Kuchien and Kunthai all have male masseur. If you are looking for what I think you mean, then no. :D

On 7/1/2019 at 7:53 PM, Ryan9903 said:

Have anyone try amazing wellness at komtar? level 3.

Yes, and some of them are really mindful if you have pain issues. Let them know if you want to deal at a specific body area. (i.e. legs and upper/lower back. Think cleanly, please. :D)

Edited by MH_KMR

Is Orange Spa still around? It's opposite Mutiaria hotel! 

I used to drive to Flex-Spa along Holiday Plaza road. It's run by a malay guy. U need to be a member to get access!

Inside is like a little garden, they got steam room, sauna room and a small pool. U can walk around naked and suntan on the long chairs.

Outside cannot see inside. But that was many years ago, seem to have closed! 

Anyone know any similar places? 

Edited by gstringuy26

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Nice massage place near KSL with three male masseurs available amongat the females. One of them of confirmed AJ, with fun including sex readily given during massage. I didn't have a good experience with him when he climbed onto me and wanted me to enter him raw. The other two are manly, with one in his early twenties looking hot. Sadly, he is very straight, no extra. The last one, i managed to size him up.

As for a popular joint within holiday plaza, I had fun with a number of masseurs when they had more shop fronts, especially the one with less human traffic. Most memorable would be sucking a sweet indo boy off. He is straight, and I love his naval hair. I believe it was his first time receiving a bj. Subsequently, he rejected my advances as he was afraid of being seen/ caught. Some masseurs are still there while the others had left, but now with the shop concentrated at one area, it is hard to have any extra. 

Recently, I went to a massage place near Lavender bakery. The male masseurs were given number and mainly from China. Got a middle aged chap with really toned body and arms. I was so turned on during the massage that I leaked precum. He was very manly, and didnt seem bothered by it. He said that 'I am very strong there, and gave it a light squeeze. Being cheeky and horny, I asked him how his is like, to which he replied so so. In the end, I blew him. Rofl

Which place u when? Near KSL is it TI?

just back from Thong Thai Holiday Plaza massage. for info, male masseur 14 also know as 114 is no longer with the shop and will not be coming back according to the lady counter staff. not sure if he has been dismissed due to complaints as he might have target the wrong guy (ie. straight guy) and kena complain. he used to provide very sensual body massage.

6 minutes ago, jason said:

just back from Thong Thai Holiday Plaza massage. for info, male masseur 14 also know as 114 is no longer with the shop and will not be coming back according to the lady counter staff. not sure if he has been dismissed due to complaints as he might have target the wrong guy (ie. straight guy) and kena complain. he used to provide very sensual body massage.

aiyo. poor thing. but level 3 thong thai seems to have a lot of males masseurs recently. 

aiyo. poor thing. but level 3 thong thai seems to have a lot of males masseurs recently.  

ya poor thing if he is sacked for provided extras. pity them also as they just wish to earn a little more $ to take home.

today i went didnt see a lot of male masseurs leh. maybe they busy with customers with weekends.

u went on weekdays huh ?

On 7/16/2019 at 5:09 PM, justanotherme said:

Nice massage place near KSL with three male masseurs available amongat the females. One of them of confirmed AJ, with fun including sex readily given during massage. I didn't have a good experience with him when he climbed onto me and wanted me to enter him raw. The other two are manly, with one in his early twenties looking hot. Sadly, he is very straight, no extra. The last one, i managed to size him up.

As for a popular joint within holiday plaza, I had fun with a number of masseurs when they had more shop fronts, especially the one with less human traffic. Most memorable would be sucking a sweet indo boy off. He is straight, and I love his naval hair. I believe it was his first time receiving a bj. Subsequently, he rejected my advances as he was afraid of being seen/ caught. Some masseurs are still there while the others had left, but now with the shop concentrated at one area, it is hard to have any extra. 

Recently, I went to a massage place near Lavender bakery. The male masseurs were given number and mainly from China. Got a middle aged chap with really toned body and arms. I was so turned on during the massage that I leaked precum. He was very manly, and didnt seem bothered by it. He said that 'I am very strong there, and gave it a light squeeze. Being cheeky and horny, I asked him how his is like, to which he replied so so. In the end, I blew him. Rofl

pm plz~

On 7/21/2019 at 3:35 PM, jason said:

Someone pointed out earlier that he was going to leave for good to care for his aging parents, are you sure his departure is due to dismissal?

He did mentioned something similar to me back in April when I last saw him.

Nevertheless, gonna miss his sensual touch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 1:26 AM, justanotherme said:

I have no intention to let the entire world know who he is and put an end to his job.

For those who pm me, I have shared the details.

The rest, turn on the G app. He uses that.

Can I have the g app name

On 10/4/2019 at 10:31 PM, justanotherme said:

Massage palour in ksl. The masseur kept massaging my....and asked for extra for 60rm. Haha but I was too tired.

I know who. Got msg me on grinder too.

But when I walk to his shop. Then he no reply. Catfish sia.

So I requested other guy to massage me.

Normal lo. The massage skill is not very hit my spot.

After I left then only reply my message, said he was busy. Ask me go back again. Siao

Edited by kjboy

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]