Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I tried Thong Thai twice and so far so good. You can request for male therapist. Clean massage but so far I m allowed to be massaged naked. Twice was done by a Thai native. The only setback is there isn't much privacy as you are very close to the next person and are only separated by a semi-translucent curtain.

Be cool, like a breeze...

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure the distance which is nearer compare if go from city square or Larkin. 170 end station at Larkin.

More assessable from city square and more taxi there.

Do take the red taxi. The blue taxi is more expensive

My experience that red taxi cost me RM7-8 from city square to ATM while the Blue taxi cost me RM 15.

Sawadee Thai massage opposite KSL can give you so many surprises. Haha

The thai boys are damn cute.

Hi otokonoko , "many surprises" - what do you mean? Please care to elaborate ?

What is KSL ? I am going to JB in 2 weeks time for a wedding, thinking of spending a night there ....

Ya otokonoko, I walked pass Sawadee Thai once while on my way to the Maze but didn't really check it out. Seems like I should next time :) More description pls.

@inbody123: KSL is a relatively new shopping complex in JB about 10 min cab ride from custom.

Edited by Coolbriz

Can try:

Fizzio Foot and Body Massage
17 & 19 Jalan Keris Taman Sri Tebrau
Johor Bahru 80090
Malaysia

Call for appointment : +60 7 335 8880

It's located just opposite Taman Sri Tebrau Food Centre (大马花园熟食中心) The sign of a big orange Foot signage.

You can request for Male or Female masseurs.

If I remember correctly, it about RM$90 for 90 mins. Very popular with Singaporeans.  It's pretty pack during weekends so, do make an appointment if you don't want to wait.

The facilities is pretty big and you can watch TV while doing foot or back massage.

The massage room on the 2nd floor is split to male and female rooms for full body massage.

Can try:

Fizzio Foot and Body Massage

17 & 19 Jalan Keris Taman Sri Tebrau

Johor Bahru 80090

Malaysia

Call for appointment : +60 7 335 8880

It's located just opposite Taman Sri Tebrau Food Centre (大马花园熟食中心) The sign of a big orange Foot signage.

You can request for Male or Female masseurs.

If I remember correctly, it about RM$90 for 90 mins. Very popular with Singaporeans.  It's pretty pack during weekends so, do make an appointment if you don't want to wait.

The facilities is pretty big and you can watch TV while doing foot or back massage.

The massage room on the 2nd floor is split to male and female rooms for full body massage.

Hi,

happened to try this massage parlour too recently. As I was with my straight friends, I can't specify male therapist :-/ But I did see male therapists around. The ambience is good and the room is quite spacious although it's quite crowded during the weekends. I took the 90 min body massage. As it was the last available appointment, the therapists were not very happy since they were hoping to go back as early as possible. We paid for our price for delaying their hope when they used 200% of their bull strength and my friend suffered bruises and further ache after that. Perhaps the male therapists are not that aggressive? 

Further down along the same stretch of road there is another massage parlour which I know for sure there are male therapists although I have not personally tried them. Also pretty crowded. Here's the address in case anyone is keen to explore. 

Beijing Therapy Centre

No 83 Jalan Keris, Taman Sri Tebrau. Biz hr 11am-2am. Call 6073328696 for appointment. 

Edited by Coolbriz

• 2 weeks later...

That 2 lady in charge of counter at FIZZIO (opposite Taman Sri Tebrau Food Center) are not friendly maybe their business is too good.

For my first 4 times there, I chosed foot and shoulder massage, My fifth time there, I decided to try full body massage, The receptionist assigned an aunty to me, very experence and good massage skill.. For my sixth times there, I request for male masseur, the receptionist assumed I prefer strong & hard type of massage that only male masseur able to satisfy me. The masseur is a chubby chinese in his late 30. he never talking, silence all the way. That was a very painful and hard type of massage experence for me , There is no privacy at massage room , it is open concept as all the 5 massage bed in the room can see each other. The masseur will close the curtain only when you are changing.

There is another FIZZIO at ground floor of Sutera Mall which the service is good, receptionist at there is very friendly. When you are at the receptionist counter, you will be able to see all their masseurs and you can chose the one that you prefer or available.  There have 4 male masseurs ,all at age around 25.  3 burmese and 1 good looking local chinese. Their massage skill is well trained. Foot massage is at first level. Full body massage is at second level, privacy is better at second level as it is not an open concept. The massage is cover your back, front and head. My prefer masseur is steven., polite,good attitute and good massage skill. For 90 min full body massage, the charge is RM90 plus RM5 tax.

FIZZIO 满足爽

L1-040/041, Sutera Mall

Taman Sutera Utama (五福城)

Johor Baru

Tel: 07-5599118.

Hi Cheang, are you local? Have you tried 萬家休閒 at Bukit Indah?

Hey friend, I tried before. But really expensive. One hour foot plus one hour body cost RM158 ++. If want go, can go try around afternoon time to enjoy their free meal and jacuzzi . I go at night no time to try. So my visit last time cost me around rm200

I am "half local" threre, hahaha!  I bought a house near that area for weekend.with family.

Curious with 萬家休閒, never go in before, it look luxury from outside seeing from Jusco carpark . May try it this weekend.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LAST week went to Swadee Massage near KSL.. got this thai masseur who is a guy to do body massage for me.. he Is quite good but most of the time he rubs my backside and my hole.. keeps accidently touchng my balls while massaging my back.  Its so erotic

R u sure?  how come the thai guy who massage for me looks uncle to me, and i also have to wear disposable underwear.  Overall the oil massage is okay..but the massage guy avoid my butt area.  Even though it was head to toe, not every area are massaged especially the butt and near the groin area.  I like the most is it ended with twisting my waist using the thail massage technique.  Other than that, it is just normal massage and nothing els.  Price wise is very reasonable - RM65.. tips not complusory or required at all.

• 3 weeks later...

You may further up from JB town if you are driving, try Zouk Spa and Reborn Healthcare, both provide proffesional massage by straight .

Zouk Spa

73, Jalan Bestari 1/5,

Taman Nusa Bestari, Skudai.

Tel: 07-5126008.

Total 6 male masseurs, 15 to 16 female masseurs. all are PRC on 2 years contract. masseurs are in all white color uniform, look clean.

I often choose package of 1 hr foot reflexology plus 2 hrs full body massage by male masseur, it cost RM130. The full body massage cover all your body part except dick and ass hole.

Half of its customers are Singaporean. You can see a stretch of BIG C.C Singapore plate Motorcyles park in front the shop at each Saturday after 10pm. These manly motorcyclists come in a group. They choose female masseurs.

Reborn Healthcare Proffesional Service

61-63, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/12.

Taman Sutera Utama, Skudai.

Tel: 07-5588 488.

The facility and the services a bit atas, They have 4 male masseurs and more than 10 female masseurs. 2 of the male masseurs are PRC, the other 2 are Burmese. I always choose Lai, a burmese male massuers in his late 20, tall , big size , mascular and friendly. I choose package of 1 hr foot relexology plus 2 hrs Tui Na therapy, it cost RM160 (non-member) or RM140 (member).

The receptionist will persuit you to join member if you are first timer there, 2 type of membership, RM1800 and RM3800.  For RM3800 membership, they will top up another RM500 for free on your card.

Each customer has to purchase thier own aroma oil, cost RM23, 1 bottle can last for 5 Tui Na session, your aroma oil will be keep by receptionist . Strictly no happy ending at here. The masseur will serve you a bowl of Kui Ling Kao and a cup of hot tea after the therapy session.

Where are this 2 massage centre? Are they far from the custom? If go by taxi, how much will it be?

u try going to Zouk Spa. Ask for male therapist. When in the cubicle u try touching his knees first and see if got any response. If he don't push your hand slowly move up his thighs and den slowly move up to their balls area and touch them there If they say no then say, "aiyah, dun worry I will tip you later" they will just pretend nothing happen. Got a few guys there I pull their pants and suck their cock abit while they are massaging me. Real cool rite. Cant do much though becos the cubicle got no door just curtains

How much did you paid for the tips? Any boy to recommend? Wanna go there and try.

R u sure?  how come the thai guy who massage for me looks uncle to me, and i also have to wear disposable underwear.  Overall the oil massage is okay..but the massage guy avoid my butt area.  Even though it was head to toe, not every area are massaged especially the butt and near the groin area.  I like the most is it ended with twisting my waist using the thail massage technique.  Other than that, it is just normal massage and nothing els.  Price wise is very reasonable - RM65.. tips not complusory or required at all.

Ya, I went there twice for the oil massage but both time also attended by this so called "uncle", likewise, he also asked me to wear the disposable underwear. I got a hard on during my second visit, but he couldn't be bothered at all. Why redwine065 was so lucky to get one who are so fun!

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]