Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

Depends on the male masseur. Twice I got such erotic massages. The other one is at Thong Thai .. I specifically ask for a slim guy..he massage me and always keeps touching my but area and my groin area... den I give a little moan den I slowly touch his cock. He is straight but I guess he wants the tip.. so when I unzip him he ask me ..tip?/ so I said ok.. the I took off his cock from his zipper and give it a little suck and he kind of masturbate me from outside the towel till I cum and I enjoyed the massage

Hi redwine065, can recommend that male masseur that provides erotic massage. And how much did you paid for his tip for unzipping him and finally sucking him? I want to try it too. hehe...

Where are this 2 massage centre? Are they far from the custom? If go by taxi, how much will it be?

Both also more near to 2nd link if compare with woodlands. You can take cw bus at JE or Boon Lay and end your trip at bukit indah jusco or giant. Unable to help on taxi

• 2 weeks later...

How much is the charges for 1 hour body massage from both Thong Thai & Sawadee Thai ?

Do they have 90 min or 2 hr massage as well ?

Thanks.

Thong Thai 2Hrs MYR95 or 97, Sawadee 2Hrs MYR120 - They hv 3 Male Therapist

Sawadee has got better Ambience

Tel: 07-11000

193 Jln Dato Sulaiman, further down from Holiday Plaza (Same side of Road)

Business Hours: 1100-1700, Call to book Male Therapist

Ample Parking Lots, Safe

Thong Thai 2Hrs MYR95 or 97, Sawadee 2Hrs MYR120 - They hv 3 Male Therapist

Sawadee has got better Ambience

Tel: 07-11000

193 Jln Dato Sulaiman, further down from Holiday Plaza (Same side of Road)

Business Hours: 1100-1700, Call to book Male Therapist

Ample Parking Lots, Safe

Roger8899sg,

thanks for the infos.

• 1 month later...

to to go Sawadee spa from JB city square ?

Sawadee Thai Spa

Address: 193, Jln Dato Sulaiman, Tmn Century, 80250 JB

Tel: 07-331 1000

Business Hour: 11AM - 5AM

Type             Duration      Price

Oil Massage     (60 min)       RM 65

Oil Massage     (90 min)       RM 97

Oil Massage     (120 min)     RM 130

Thai Massage   (60 min)       RM 53

Thai Massage   (90 min)       RM 73

Thai Massage   (120 min)     RM 99

Tips: If you want a Male Therapist to serve you, it is better to call and make a booking prior to visit.

If you take Bus SBS 160 or SBS 170 or SMRT 950 and reached JB Custom, you can either choose take Taxi or take Causeway S1 Bus.

[Causeway S1 Bus]

1. After passed thru Malaysia Custom, continue walk toward JB Sentral (the building before reach City Square Mall)

2. After complete walk down the 3 continuous escalator, walk down to Basement Area (via Lift or another 2 escalator) and walk almost reach last 3rd bus bay and board Causeway S1 Bus. (The bus got a big colorful signboard wrote KSL City, fee is RM 1.50).

3. Alight at KSL Mall and walk about 450 meter to Sawadee Thai Spa. Please refer below Google Map for direction.

[Taxi]

1. After passed thru Malaysia Custom, continue walk toward JB City Square Mall direction.

2. Before passing the bridgee link to JB City Square Mall go down via escalator and take Taxi (do not take the Blue Color Taxi as it is very expensive!)

Remarks: When take Taxi either insist on Meter Payment or negotiate a reasonable fixed price (Around RM7 or RM8) first before you board in

3. Ask the driver bring you to Sawadee Thai Spa (please refer to address or Google Map and show it to the Taxi Driver)

[Map]

Sawadee_Thai_Spa.jpg

Edited by Shiro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I tried 2 hour (foot and thai massage) at Sawadee for rm 95

assigned with un attractive masseur , so no any extra story, but still tip him as part of courtesy 

Saw another 2 masseur, and seems only one is looks better

will try Thong Thai next time 

Hi guys, Im new here but I'd tried Thong Thai by chance upon recommendation by a friend and like it there especially at the newer branch as its cleaner. If you want a 'good' massage at Thong Thai try No.14. His massage skills are great and he likes it when you touch him.. The rest is history...

If you just want a great massage from a straight.. book no 15 or 45. But these 3 therapist are at the old branch on level 3. You may request for them at the newer branch which operates from 11am to 1midnight.

A range of aroma oils to choose from.. lavender, lemongrass, green tea or ginger. Since you ask for full body oil massage, they like you to go naked so that its easier for them to massage you.

Price range from RM 110 for 90mins and RM145 for 120mins. After 10 massage the 11th one is free. On weekends do call to make your booking.

To each his own… let friends be many.. be happy always

that sounds good

I saw THong THai is at the main street , opposite Pelangi Mall, before turn to KSL

are you allowed to choose theraphist ?

was at sawadee, they never ask me about therapist

This Thong Thai was previously Sabai Sabai. Thong Thai bought over.

I think Mamat was referring to the ground floor Thong Thai at holiday plaza.

Hi guys, Im new here but I'd tried Thong Thai by chance upon recommendation by a friend and like it there especially at the newer branch as its cleaner. If you want a 'good' massage at Thong Thai try No.14. His massage skills are great and he likes it when you touch him.. The rest is history...

If you just want a great massage from a straight.. book no 15 or 45. But these 3 therapist are at the old branch on level 3. You may request for them at the newer branch which operates from 11am to 1midnight.

A range of aroma oils to choose from.. lavender, lemongrass, green tea or ginger. Since you ask for full body oil massage, they like you to go naked so that its easier for them to massage you.

Price range from RM 110 for 90mins and RM145 for 120mins. After 10 massage the 11th one is free. On weekends do call to make your booking.

How does no. 14's built look like? Lean?

Young?

How does no. 14's built look like? Lean?

Young?

Well how was no.14 otokonoko? Did you or your friend had a good time??.. haa haa.

Cosmo.. at Thong Thai unless you know which therapist you want.. they will also assign it to you randomly based on your requirement eg: medium to hard pressure etc.

Oh I see.. I just cannot stand soft to medium pressure massage. I always pity the therapist as I'm into hard pressure massages only. I really enjoyed it when they even use their elbows to massage my butt and back haa haa. So thats why I can only go with No.14,15 and 45. 

If I may know..Did your friend enjoyed No.14 massage? 

• 2 weeks later...

Lean, late thirties kind...creepy smile he has but good massaging strokes bound to leave one satisfied.

I beg to differ. Just tried 14 yesterday and was fairly disappointed. Lazy masseur and repeat strokes at the same area over and over again without much strength. Also, what's with accidentally putting my feet and hands at his crotch area??

I beg to differ. Just tried 14 yesterday and was fairly disappointed. Lazy masseur and repeat strokes at the same area over and over again without much strength. Also, what's with accidentally putting my feet and hands at his crotch area??

Hmmm ok sorry to hear that your experience wasn't really satisfying.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't understand why still have people so care about the male masseur for straight massage. Honestly, if you can get the nice looking or any male masseur, that is bonus for you. If you only look for nice looking, why don't straight to gay massage. Don't spoil the market please.

Yes you can has your expectation but please don't towards straight massage. Let's make the correct way and don't sound like those looking for sexual action and asking is it the male masseur looks handsome or what. What is the point for asking this. You can just go ahead to gay massage mah. Plenty of choices at there.

Yes you can has your expectation but please don't towards straight massage. Let's make the correct way and don't sound like those looking for sexual action and asking is it the male masseur looks handsome or what. What is the point for asking this. You can just go ahead to gay massage mah. Plenty of choices at there

true

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]