Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

9 minutes ago, Ruhus said:

Massaging my butt and nipples without covering most part of my body called professional? I am sure he was super horny same as i was. I would say he is a rare masseur who is a pro  to do sensual massage.. 

okay u go again and get his name for us.. see if horny or pro..

On 9/22/2018 at 10:37 PM, Patrickvivian said:

I go to Thong Thai twice a month because I like the skills of the male masseur there. My favourite male masseurs are number 7 and 14. 7 is a very straight guy whilst 14 is a little "cheeky". The oil massage is better than the traditional Thai massage.

hi, any chubby mature (preferably middle-aged chinese) masseur in hoiday plaza to recommend ?  

I went to 

1.Absolute Massage L2 near the shampoo shop. The place was clean and the guy Rikoh was quite through for one hour massage. But he doesn't use much oil. I wore my own disposable undie (from Natureland actually) so he didn't offer any. I think he wouldn't mind nude also. The massage was quite hard pressure so you need to tell him to soften down. After each area there will be a wipedown.

2. Zen. I was assigned Ippan who is very tall and suave. He doesn't have the experience like some others but has some interesting stretching moves which can only be done as he has the long limbs. Ippan wiped my feet before starting the massage then I realized  they now use new, clean towels. Good move on that part. Hope he can get better over time but for those looking for a good cracking massage you need to find other more experienced guys.

10 hours ago, firefight said:

I went to 

1.Absolute Massage L2 near the shampoo shop. The place was clean and the guy Rikoh was quite through for one hour massage. But he doesn't use much oil. I wore my own disposable undie (from Natureland actually) so he didn't offer any. I think he wouldn't mind nude also. The massage was quite hard pressure so you need to tell him to soften down. After each area there will be a wipedown.

2. Zen. I was assigned Ippan who is very tall and suave. He doesn't have the experience like some others but has some interesting stretching moves which can only be done as he has the long limbs. Ippan wiped my feet before starting the massage then I realized  they now use new, clean towels. Good move on that part. Hope he can get better over time but for those looking for a good cracking massage you need to find other more experienced guys.

Zen is also amon,g the cheapest, my ex-colleagues regularly and they pay RM$100 for a 3 hour massage. Personally I do not enjoy Javanese massage but prefer the Thai Oil Massage at Thong Thai.

Can you touch them? 

On 10/2/2018 at 10:31 AM, Patrickvivian said:

Zen is also amon,g the cheapest, my ex-colleagues regularly and they pay RM$100 for a 3 hour massage. Personally I do not enjoy Javanese massage but prefer the Thai Oil Massage at Thong Thai.

On 10/2/2018 at 12:23 AM, firefight said:

I went to 

Clean towels? Wait till you know smell one.

Yes Ippan is good looking. Body is average. Don't expect abs. Strength medium hard. 

14 minutes ago, justanotherme said:

Yes Ippan is good looking. Body is average. Don't expect abs. Strength medium hard. 

Haha I get you. But got improvement vs last time la with these new towels..

To be honest about fun, I think every shop has a few who will provide the service but they do ask you for a tip. To find out if they are open to fun; just reach your hand out and try to grab their crotch. If they allow you, that's an indication. They will politely declined if they are not keen to provide any extra service.

9 hours ago, Patrickvivian said:

To be honest about fun, I think every shop has a few who will provide the service but they do ask you for a tip. To find out if they are open to fun; just reach your hand out and try to grab their crotch. If they allow you, that's an indication. They will politely declined if they are not keen to provide any extra service.

so did you have some fun with anyone in zen?

On 10/3/2018 at 7:29 PM, justanotherme said:

still need abs to do a massage? hard to make a living 

but i agree there is no hygiene to talk about when goin to such outlets

51 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

still need abs to do a massage? hard to make a living 

but i agree there is no hygiene to talk about when goin to such outlets

When I talked about abs, you know it is not for the pure intention of receiving a massage. Else, any Tom, Dick, and Harry could do that. 

Anyway, Ippan is straight. 

Date:    06-Oct-2018, Sat 1pm-2pm

Venue: Thong Thai, Jalan Harimau

Massage Type: Oil massage, RM88, 1 hour

They do provide a small pants for me but I prefer to be naked.

After naked, I put my head into the chair of the massage bed (not sure how to call it).

The strength is still acceptable. I realized that he kept focus in massage my butt.

He likes to press my inner thigh which near my dick. My dick get erected after he pressed the part.

Then I felt my right hands was "hit" by his hard dick. I might give him a wrong signal as I didnt intend to have a HE massage.

I didnt touch his dick. He might he may get I'm not into it so he stopped hitting my hands.

After done the back part, I turned over with my hard dick on.

When he pressed my right hands, I found out he put my palm on his nipples. I played his nipples.

He started to jerk me off. With a very high speed, he might worried someone come in as I worried too (First timer here).

While jerking me off, he also licked my nipples.

After I cum, he wiped my cum with a towel.

END.

No tip, no extra charges. Consider as lucky? lol

4 hours ago, kjboy said:

Date:    06-Oct-2018, Sat 1pm-2pm

Venue: Thong Thai, Jalan Harimau

Massage Type: Oil massage, RM88, 1 hour

They do provide a small pants for me but I prefer to be naked.

After naked, I put my head into the chair of the massage bed (not sure how to call it).

The strength is still acceptable. I realized that he kept focus in massage my butt.

He likes to press my inner thigh which near my dick. My dick get erected after he pressed the part.

Then I felt my right hands was "hit" by his hard dick. I might give him a wrong signal as I didnt intend to have a HE massage.

I didnt touch his dick. He might he may get I'm not into it so he stopped hitting my hands.

After done the back part, I turned over with my hard dick on.

When he pressed my right hands, I found out he put my palm on his nipples. I played his nipples.

He started to jerk me off. With a very high speed, he might worried someone come in as I worried too (First timer here).

While jerking me off, he also licked my nipples.

After I cum, he wiped my cum with a towel.

END.

No tip, no extra charges. Consider as lucky? lol

you should have tipped him. 

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]