Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

49 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

I normally tip the masseurs if I think they did a good job. But I noticed TT Jalan Harimau’s massuer normally vanish after serving you the ginger tea. Want to give tip also cannot already. 

Yes, exactly.

On 10/4/2018 at 11:21 PM, Patrickvivian said:

To be honest about fun, I think every shop has a few who will provide the service but they do ask you for a tip. To find out if they are open to fun; just reach your hand out and try to grab their crotch. If they allow you, that's an indication. They will politely declined if they are not keen to provide any extra service.

So far u get into fun with them?

Anyone can recommend, if there is any masseur , who will wear socks during his massage... 

Going to Holiday Plaza tomorrow ... Thank you.. 

Oh yes.. Is it ok to have my socks on during masseur, as i have socks fetsish.

13 minutes ago, c0001 said:

Anyone can recommend, if there is any masseur , who will wear socks during his massage... 

Going to Holiday Plaza tomorrow ... Thank you.. 

Oh yes.. Is it ok to have my socks on during masseur, as i have socks fetsish.

Very weird request, cant recall ive seen any masseur wearing socks before, and since most wear sandals/slippers and barefeet most of the time during massage, i doubt they carry socks with them too. Regardless of your chances of finding one would might do it for a price, you would definitely need to bring extra socks. 

As for yourself, i doubt they would mind if u want to wear one, but then, they wouldve to ignore your feet from massage, or remove it during. U can always say your feet is cold hehe

28 minutes ago, JR19 said:

May I know if the massage experience with 92 from Imperial Thai is anyhow similar to 14 from TT? Have not tried the former, thanks in advance for the input

92 will purposely place his tool onto your hand so that you can touch it to give the signal. But for me, 92 is a bit soft type as compared to 14.

On 11/17/2018 at 2:41 AM, benson214 said:

May i know who know Thong Thai 207 is straight or got HE ? Can sharing FR ?

4 hours ago, bamboo1981 said:

Hi guys, I’m going to JB from KL and looking for massage, could you guys kindly recommend me good straight massage but give good HE, and quite cute masseur please? Thank you very much in advance.

Any more such post and you will be banned in this forum.

7 hours ago, Patrickvivian said:

Those who want something extra with their massage should really look for gay spas; and not harrass the masseurs at a straight massage parlours.

It is the thrill of getting str8 guys to do gay things.. And it is a super big turn on if we can get it.. Only thing is... Alot of  the customers dont take NO for an answer. Lets respect that not all will do the special no matter how obvious u make it out to be. 

Let it be if he want u pay and both enjoy.

If he dont want, den just enjoy ur massage and find other places for release. Like <<SPAM>> or HTS.. Heehee. Lets all enjoy what JB has to offer 

2 hours ago, mercury1978 said:

It is the thrill of getting str8 guys to do gay things.. And it is a super big turn on if we can get it.. Only thing is... Alot of  the customers dont take NO for an answer. Lets respect that not all will do the special no matter how obvious u make it out to be. 

Let it be if he want u pay and both enjoy.

If he dont want, den just enjoy ur massage and find other places for release. Like <<SPAM>> or HTS.. Heehee. Lets all enjoy what JB has to offer 

Most likely reason why go to straight parlour rather than the gay ones is because they are way cheaper, but you are basically tempting unwilling man to give you sexual favour. This is pure extortion and sexual solicitation por even worst assault and practically a crime in nature. The masseur can actually file a police report against those who molested them without consent. Glad moderator finally giving warnings. I go to both straight and gay parlour, gay for the obvious. But for straight parlour, i do only take male masseur but never initiate. Have few incidents where the masseurs asked me if i want more for a price, but at these places, if they are caught, they can lose their job, so best if we dont just share who does it here. 

Edited by Sudu

On 12/16/2018 at 12:31 PM, Bbatok said:

Anyone try  大足神龙?

I think you meant 大足神农?or do you really meant "神龙"? Not sure are there any "神龙", but it provides good decent massage. Price is on the higher side. But ambience and facilities are nice. I think all masseurs are from China. Well-trained, but can be pushy in asking you to add on other normal services like ear candling, guasha etc. 

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]