Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

On 3/17/2019 at 2:23 PM, immortal said:

Ā 

ikr... but probably cos theres really limited straight parlorĀ 

Its kind of ironic that some members here are seeking for straight masseur yet they hope they provide happy ending. If you really want a straight masseur then I highly recommend Antonio Filipino Massage and he provides incall and outcall services.

Call my masseur at Zen this morning to book him. He told me to come at 5pm, I ask why, he said all massage shop got raided by the police and immigration. Today is the 7th day the authorities came to holiday plaza. So scary and i cancel to massage today.

On 3/19/2019 at 2:27 PM, Patrickvivian said:

Its kind of ironic that some members here are seeking for straight masseur yet they hope they provide happy ending. If you really want a straight masseur then I highly recommend Antonio Filipino Massage and he provides incall and outcall services.

Any more infos about him?

On 3/31/2019 at 12:36 PM, Coca_cola said:

Zen now still can massage naked ma? does ur masseur give HE?

Ā 

On 12/26/2018 at 5:37 AM, G_M said:

Ā 

For posting unnecessary private pics and sensitive info on the masseur, you are hereby suspended for 1 week.

Ā 

As I had mentioned, Anyone who post sensitive info will be suspended.
Ā 

Do that again and you shall be banned and all your post from this account will be removed.

Ā 

For asking such question in an OPEN PUBLIC forum which prohibits posting of sexual service, you get 1 week suspension.

Ā 

All sensitive questions could had been directed at the person via PM as he is a member, instead of publicly posting the question openly.

Ā 

1 week suspension forĀ  you.

Ā 

On 3/19/2019 at 2:27 PM, Patrickvivian said:

How to contact him?

Call my masseur at Zen this morning to book him. He told me to come at 5pm, I ask why, he said all massage shop got raided by the police and immigration. Today is the 7th day the authorities came to holiday plaza. So scary and i cancel to massage today.

Ā 

so many massage shops in holiday plaza on every floor. guess the JB authorities must have deployed alot of manpower to raid each and every floor ?

13 minutes ago, jason said:

Ā 

so many massage shops in holiday plaza on every floor. guess the JB authorities must have deployed alot of manpower to raid each and every floor ?

Yeah... Not only holiday plaza get raided, but happen alao to Seni Wira...Ā 

On 4/6/2019 at 12:20 AM, top_suck said:

I went to seni wira last sunday. Good thing no raid that time. Must be scary.Ā 

what happens during the raid?

anyone experienced before? is it massage halfway the police run in? then will our particulars be taken down?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, immortal said:

Ā 

is it cos press too hard?

I tried Randy a two times, 10001% straight. During the massage,Ā he tossed me and the table around like objects. His hand will not go near private part, and insisted on me wearing theĀ shorts. Cannot remember how he massaged me, but I seriously didn't like his attitude.

On 5/6/2019 at 9:53 PM, justanotherme said:

I tried Randy a two times, 10001% straight. During the massage,Ā he tossed me and the table around like objects. His hand will not go near private part, and insisted on me wearing theĀ shorts. Cannot remember how he massaged me, but I seriously didn't like his attitude.

I didn't encounter that. he was quite ok, and smile at me in the end

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]