Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

2 hours ago, kjboy said:

Tried seni wira behind citrus hotel. Allocated more time on my legs. Good strength and hit my spot gao gao. Rm60 for 1 hour. Air conditioner. 

I was naked and the male therapist didn't mind. 

is there 2 outlets ah? i know theres one that is beside citrus. 

Feeling in need of a massage after my gym session and feeling rather horny, I went to Kota galleria to try my luck after reading some of the reviews here. 

saw one uncle manning one of the shops and he looked friendly and manly. So I decided to try him. 

massage was good and legit initially. However when he asked me to flip around, things start to get very sensual. He purposely made my kkj hard when massaging my thighs and stomach. I was leaking non-stop during the teasing. He then removed the towel covering my kkj, saw my precum and then proceeded to wipe the precum, squeezing my cock head in the process, and doing this repeatedly several times. 

Unexpectedly shiok massage 😛

17 hours ago, Hornday said:

Feeling in need of a massage after my gym session and feeling rather horny, I went to Kota galleria to try my luck after reading some of the reviews here. 

saw one uncle manning one of the shops and he looked friendly and manly. So I decided to try him. 

massage was good and legit initially. However when he asked me to flip around, things start to get very sensual. He purposely made my kkj hard when massaging my thighs and stomach. I was leaking non-stop during the teasing. He then removed the towel covering my kkj, saw my precum and then proceeded to wipe the precum, squeezing my cock head in the process, and doing this repeatedly several times. 

Wearing spec?

42 minutes ago, suoiretsyM said:

Any signboard seniwira behind citrus hotel and i only know beside the hotel

The one behind citrus is closed already.. only the branch beside citrus is operating.. i went to check last weekend..also confirmed by the lady in seni wira.. 

22 hours ago, Hornday said:

What is the name of the shop?

After several disappointing massage experiences at KSL (therapist’s skills are not very good), as shared by @HorndayI decided to visit Kota Galleria yesterday. The massage shops are located at level 1 and they are mainly run by Malaysian Malays (many aunties & uncles whose age are around 50-60). The setting is probably equivalent to our massage shops at People’s Park. Initially, I was very reluctant to give it a try as the partitions are covered by curtains & the massage beds are covered with lots fabric & towels ( I am someone who is paranoid about fabric covered massage beds as I think they have the tendencies to retain more bacteria).

Nevertheless, since I was there & the average price is only M$80 (almost half price of KSL) for 1 hr 45 mins (1 hr 30 mins if includes cupping), I decided to just give it a try.  I chose the last shop (Wirajaya) as their male therapists are younger (late 20s early 30s). Surprisingly, the skills of my therapist is better than almost all my experiences in KSL (except the good ones who have left). My therapist mainly uses hard strokes, massage is done in nude, massage includes the butt, chest, stomach etc; nothing really sensual. I would rate his skills as 6.5/10 (for KSL experiences, I would rate most of them as 5). 

Apart from the massage, I realized there are many famous food stalls along the street which is opposite the mall (famous curry fish head, roast duck etc). This experience will make me twice about going all the way to KSL again :) 

Edited by robin

Use to drive to FlexSpa in JB many years ago near Hotel Mutiara. It's a private spa and you need to join as member. 

Is run by a malay guy and he has done up place very nice, with big pots of plants in front of the house.

He converted the whole house into a spa, with steam room, sauna and massage rooms and behind is a small garden

with foldable bench for suntanning and a small pool and bathing area. The whole place is fence up and outside cannot see inside.

Very nice place to relax! Sadly it was closed some 8 years ago!

Anyone came across such estab nowadays in JB?

12 hours ago, redwine065 said:

Mitoh is good.. i brought him to hotel before but he wants Rm300.   At first he massage me in his underwear ... den after a long time ..i turn around he is totally naked with his cock all hard and erected.  I also dunno when he take off his underwear.  After that .......

Can PM me who’s there that you got to have some fun with? Tried a few lately but all only pure massage.

The popular masseur at Seni Wira is overseas now.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:50 AM, Hornday said:

For those who also pm me, just go to Kota galleria and explore. There are only a few shops on lvl 1 of the building.  I do not want to land the masseur into trouble. 

also, with massages, your mileage may vary thanks

Hmm did not see any massage shop at level 1. All is clothes shop and beauty parlour.

On 10/22/2019 at 3:51 PM, top_suck said:

The one behind citrus is closed already.. only the branch beside citrus is operating.. i went to check last weekend..also confirmed by the lady in seni wira.. 

On 10/19/2019 at 11:18 PM, top_suck said:

I tried also.. i took 90mins. Includes manhood massage.. 😆

Do you usually tips the masseur if without the manhood massage?

11 hours ago, mantin30 said:

Hmm did not see any massage shop at level 1. All is clothes shop and beauty parlour.

Follow the convention of the building. Their level 1 is actually level 2 or 3 of the building i.e have to take the escalator up. Cos the ground floor is termed as GF and not lvl 1

3 hours ago, Hornday said:

Follow the convention of the building. Their level 1 is actually level 2 or 3 of the building i.e have to take the escalator up. Cos the ground floor is termed as GF and not lvl 1

I did take the escalator up. The name of the floor is attached on the escalator. I walked around but saw no massage shop :(

On 10/31/2019 at 10:50 AM, redwine065 said:

Mitoh is good.. i brought him to hotel before but he wants Rm300.   At first he massage me in his underwear ... den after a long time ..i turn around he is totally naked with his cock all hard and erected.  I also dunno when he take off his underwear.  After that .......

Boring guy. If I remembered correctly, he has a sizeable tool that is curvey. But..too infamous if you know what I mean. Anyway, he is not my type. I have had a number of experiences with different masseurs at the palours in holiday plaza. Most just want tips.

My recent encounter was qith an indon guy. I would say he is good looking. Body lean fit. Tool...so so. Straight and married. But we had fun behind the curtain. Heeee

33 minutes ago, justanotherme said:

Boring guy. If I remembered correctly, he has a sizeable tool that is curvey. But..too infamous if you know what I mean. Anyway, he is not my type. I have had a number of experiences with different masseurs at the palours in holiday plaza. Most just want tips.

My recent encounter was qith an indon guy. I would say he is good looking. Body lean fit. Tool...so so. Straight and married. But we had fun behind the curtain. Heeee

Mind sharing more details with me via PM? Thank you!

1 hour ago, justanotherme said:

does your encounters happen in holiday plaza?

On 11/3/2019 at 11:03 PM, justanotherme said:

Which shop was this? 

There is a neighbourhood shop just across the KSL. If you are at KSL, go to the LG level and come out from the rear exit and go across the road outside where there are some eateries. The shop is at the extreme left end of that road. Name is JTC Wellness and Therapy. Manned by a friendly but a little too chatty chubby bespectacled guy. It seems he doesn't do massage but you can find 2 stout and good looking masseurs, I believe one is a Chinese and the other a native Sarawakian. Tried the Chinese guy, friendly but very straight and is trained in TCM tuina, so he does a lot of finger press and controlled bone manipulation. Love it especially if you are aching from sports fatigue. The rest of the masseurs are the slimmer ones and there are 2 or 3 women masseurs. Environment is decent but a bit run down; the massage rooms are clean but basic. Price is slightly cheaper than those charged in KSL itself. But be aware, the masseurs gossip aloud among themselves. When I went to the shop the first time, I asked for someone Chinese, having the same body size as the cashier, the masseurs all speculated aloud that I was looking for someone handsome, etc. How embarrassing. But if you can get past that, they just leave you alone. I had a good conversation with the Chinese masseur, and he shared his passion for sports and we exchanged some notes on sports related aches and pains. So, if you like strong and good old fashioned massage and with eye candy (but no touch) to boot, try this shop. You can also venture to ask for the other guy; he is also quite good looking and quite entertaining too from my observation.

Shop is JTC Wellness and Theraphy 5 Jalan Serigala, Taman Century, 80250, JB. You can apps +60167703205 for appointment. Oh, I shall keep the masseur's name under wraps. Enough clues for you to do the hunting, I think. 

Guest johnsonklt
2 hours ago, Samson82 said:

There is a neighbourhood shop just across the KSL. If you are at KSL, go to the LG level and come out from the rear exit and go across the road outside where there are some eateries. The shop is at the extreme left end of that road. Name is JTC Wellness and Therapy. Manned by a friendly but a little too chatty chubby bespectacled guy. It seems he doesn't do massage but you can find 2 stout and good looking masseurs, I believe one is a Chinese and the other a native Sarawakian. Tried the Chinese guy, friendly but very straight and is trained in TCM tuina, so he does a lot of finger press and controlled bone manipulation. Love it especially if you are aching from sports fatigue. The rest of the masseurs are the slimmer ones and there are 2 or 3 women masseurs. Environment is decent but a bit run down; the massage rooms are clean but basic. Price is slightly cheaper than those charged in KSL itself. But be aware, the masseurs gossip aloud among themselves. When I went to the shop the first time, I asked for someone Chinese, having the same body size as the cashier, the masseurs all speculated aloud that I was looking for someone handsome, etc. How embarrassing. But if you can get past that, they just leave you alone. I had a good conversation with the Chinese masseur, and he shared his passion for sports and we exchanged some notes on sports related aches and pains. So, if you like strong and good old fashioned massage and with eye candy (but no touch) to boot, try this shop. You can also venture to ask for the other guy; he is also quite good looking and quite entertaining too from my observation.

Shop is JTC Wellness and Theraphy 5 Jalan Serigala, Taman Century, 80250, JB. You can apps +60167703205 for appointment. Oh, I shall keep the masseur's name under wraps. Enough clues for you to do the hunting, I think. 

wow read so much posting,  quite interesting.

by the way what KSL stand for?

is the address stated near City Square?

or need to take taxi how shld I mention the place?

Thanks

14 minutes ago, johnsonklt said:

wow read so much posting,  quite interesting.

by the way what KSL stand for?

is the address stated near City Square?

or need to take taxi how shld I mention the place?

Thanks

KSL is a name of the shopping ctr somewhere opposite pelangi area. U can take grab n it cost u maybe ard RM6 to RM8? Its not near to city square.

Guest johnsonklt
1 minute ago, Innocentguy said:

KSL is a name of the shopping ctr somewhere opposite pelangi area. U can take grab n it cost u maybe ard RM6 to RM8? Its not near to city square.

oic

noted

thank you

Guest johnsonklt
1 minute ago, Innocentguy said:

Dont mention. Can pm me if u need any help as i travel to jb very often

oh  wonderful

that lovely  

will take note.

I will try to find my way

if I failed,  will approach u   😁

I seldom go there in fact   hehehehe

thanks

31 minutes ago, kinkythrillz said:

I have been to Thai Imperial quite often, as their body scrub is good. Massage skills very good too.

Will ask for male masseurs there.

But seems like the male masseurs are straight, they dun give fun.

This is a clean and straight shop.

And yes, their massage skills is good.

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]