Male HQ

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

sgboy82

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Hands said:

This place there are few male therapist but they do have femaie therapist too. I have been to this place and all the male therapist are firm relaxing and sensual. they charge only RM$90 for 90mins

Sensual? You requested to go soft ah? It was quite firm and hard for me sia. 

On 2/27/2020 at 2:10 AM, RelaxZen said:

i have a few brothers here whom pm me about 92. they took my advice and went to test for std and stop visit 92. two bro got from 92 and now seeking treatment.

92 so str does he even do anything more than massage? I never encounter from him

before

For the regular JB goers here, any establishment you would recommend for a good body scrub? Let me know thanks!

93371-mariah-carey-letting-go-gif-jtwc.g

Freelance Reviewer Of Anything

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Probably the person you can talk to about anything x

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
13 hours ago, Friendoffriends said:

In general when a single guy asks for a male to give a body massage most counter staff and experienced masseurs suspect that the guy is gay, especially if he comes alone or with other friends one of them is campy or the person who requests for the male masseur is himself campy. So do not be shy. They are in this industry long enough and in general are open minded.

(Remove by mod)

How dare you share such crap in the forum here and treating those who are working for a living like sex objects.

You are the type of gays that gave us gays the bad names.

For posting such vile and crappy info and for treating the straight masseur like sex objects, you are hereby banned.

Don't come back and we don't need people the likes of you.

• G_M changed the title to Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]
  • 11 months later...

went recently and many of the straight established massage shops were all fully booked. probably due to the reduction in massuers/massues. anyone manage to get a male masseur from these straight establishment in JB recently?

Edited by immortal

On 4/17/2022 at 8:22 PM, immortal said:

went recently and many of the straight established massage shops were all fully booked. probably due to the reduction in massuers/massues. anyone manage to get a male masseur from these straight establishment in JB recently?

Had a 3 hour massage (1 hr foot and 2 hr body) at Holiday Plaza for only RM $150. It was Indonesian style. Name of shop is Super Shine. Male Masseur.

On 4/17/2022 at 11:10 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

Had a 3 hour massage (1 hr foot and 2 hr body) at Holiday Plaza for only RM $150. It was Indonesian style. Name of shop is Super Shine. Male Masseur.

thanks for sharing 😃 I always wtd to find... Indonesian-style-massage in Johor, thanks to U now I know :0)

PRE-Covid, every month i would get my Javanese Massage from this place, DAMN SHIOK coz the staff all from Java & expert with msg...but mostly fat ladies, lol: https://rinaskincare.com/contact

On 4/16/2022 at 8:51 PM, jason said:

probably most shops in Holiday Plaza will gradually open up in the next few months. hope the KFC and MCDonald will also resume to open there again as both branches there were closed down during the pandemic.

pls read my post below, thx :0)

On 4/17/2022 at 8:22 PM, immortal said:

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/4793-johor-bahru-malaysia-massage-sauna-places-to-visit-compiled-no-prostitution-allowed/page/197/#comment-2938907 >This Guy commented that the THAI ODYSSEY SPA HAS BEEN FULLY BOOKED for the upcoming 2 weeks.

OMG!!!

FYI.

Straight Massage Parlour With Male Therapists @ Johor Bahru (Malaysia) [No Prostitution Allowed]

https://www.waterspa.com.sg
PRICE: 1 HOUR BODY MASSAGE( with "N" "HE" if i reveal this i kena banned for life...) $87 nett.

www.waterspa.com.sg > 1hour equals to 271 Malaysian Ringgit >> can do many hours of massage, FYI.

On 4/17/2022 at 11:28 PM, 30yochinese said:

https://www.waterspa.com.sg
PRICE: 1 HOUR BODY MASSAGE( with "N" "HE" if i reveal this i kena banned for life...) $87 nett.

www.waterspa.com.sg > 1hour equals to 271 Malaysian Ringgit >> can do many hours of massage, FYI.

JB is about one third the price lor, because of currency 

On 4/17/2022 at 11:10 PM, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

hi thanks! will check it out. for those interested, the previous time i went zen, there were only 2 male masseurs sighted.