Male HQ

Where Are Places With Glory Holes? (Compiled)

Guest Hole Patch Up

Guest Glory Fun

Wondering about 2 things after reading this thread..

1. For those who were being sucked, do you make an effort to find out the sucker's info such as estimated age, stats and race or do you just put your dick over and enjoy getting sucked because its much more thrilling being sucked by someone anonymous.

2. Is there a unwritten rule that dicates which cubicle is more patronise by sucker and which is meant for recipient?

Guest Guest

In reply to your questions:

1. Open another hole right above the glory hole so that you can get the sucker's info by viewing through this "key hole".

2. Try your luck. Look through the glory hole. If your eye hit by a dick, he's a suckee. If you see a mouth, he's a sucker. The chance is 50-50%.

Guest Glory Fun
In reply to your questions:

1. Open another hole right above the glory hole so that you can get the sucker's info by viewing through this "key hole".

2. Try your luck. Look through the glory hole. If your eye hit by a dick, he's a suckee. If you see a mouth, he's a sucker. The chance is 50-50%.

Salah salah, I guess you didn't read my questions properly..

1. I was wondering whether do ppl check out the guys next door during their brief encounter and not the methods to check out.

2. I'm sure not all sucker will put their mouth at the hole and most suckee will show their dick at the hole too rite?

Guest TopoSurvey

Went there last Friday , glory hole ...quite big but saw familiar faces in there . Those staffs working there seem know cos saw them give a glance at mirror.

Manage have fun at 3rd floor , this btm climb the metal support .....

the rest .....keep imagine ok. :thumb:

Was Golden Mile today to shop for thai cds. You know everytime (which is not often) I step into GM, it feels like I'm transported to another place. Like I'm back in BKK or something. That's the charm of this place.

Thought of checking out the toilet but chickened out because there's a guy manning the counter outside. Also, I dont feel safe crusing in the toilet as I have a bit of cash with me. But there are many interesting characters around the area- burly mature looking men drinking with their buddies or with a woman companion.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Was there last sat, got suck by this late 30s guy, after shot, came out of toilet and saw few plu standing ard..most thai plu but not cute type...any more hole ard the toilet? went 3rd floor none can be found....is there only 2nd fl toilet happening?

wondering wat's the thai plu type there, any stocky labourer types available?

wondering wat's the thai plu type there, any stocky labourer types available?

It's very rare to find a Thai worker cruising there (maybe they cruise outside, within the complex compound, but not in the toilet?); other than that you can basically find all sorts of people there, from uncles to young adults, from skinny to chubby, and people from all walks of life and race..

But I would say cruising there is a bit "difficult", because people usually cruise in the cubicles through the gloryhole, and some times it's just too hard to wait for either cubicles to be free (or at times you can be waiting in one of the cubicles until spiders spin webs all over you and yet nobody come into the adjacent cubicle...)

• 1 year later...

some of our saunas in sgp has 'glory holes' in their cruizing zones... pls use them instead of our well publicised and often video cam'd golden mile complex... just troll X-tube... so many cocks to see any of them happen to be yours?

some of our saunas in sgp has 'glory holes' in their cruizing zones... pls use them instead of our well publicised and often video cam'd golden mile complex... just troll X-tube... so many cocks to see any of them happen to be yours?

Thanks - a sauna sounds a much better idea. Can you tell me which one(s)?

Guest massage

新明日報 reported one guy was caught by security guard n referred to the police while having fun in the cubicle at GM with another guy. the other guy managed to escape when his door was kicked open.

Guest Guest

新明日報 reported one guy was caught by security guard n referred to the police while having fun in the cubicle at GM with another guy. the other guy managed to escape when his door was kicked open.

Any details please? What actually happened? L2 or L3? When was the guy caught & when was this incident reported in Shin Min? Has this "cooled down/blown over" and has the door being repaired? Actually thought two guys having quiet oral sex through the hole behind closed doors have no grounds/evidence to be harassed/caught by the security/police (as opposed to say openly soliciting for/performing sex outside at the urinals in public eye) as that's invasion of privacy and also surely the two guys must have stop and "retreated" their mouth/cock from the hole what with all the commotion outside, if not surely as the reflex action when the door was kicked open suddenly? What do u all think? Thankx...

Guest Guest

新明日報 reported one guy was caught by security guard n referred to the police while having fun in the cubicle at GMC with another guy. the other guy managed to escape when his door was kicked open.

check, check ... he could be one of our BW forum contributors.

Guest slinkYcaT

check, check ... he could be one of our BW forum contributors.

Splashed on page 11 of thu's edition of The New Paper was the picture of the 30year old man caught having sex in the golden mile toilet. Poor guy, what a bummer - he must have been totally traumatised and embarassed to be caught with his pants down (pun intended). Can he like, sue? For invasion of privacy at least. Seriously though, i feel TNP was way out of line by publishing the man's pic. This is way worst than some crazy celeb paparazzi intrusion, really.

At least the detained man was quick enough to cover half of his face. Coz now, the only thing showing was his balding head and part of his spectacles. Good for him! But i am sure some charlie's angels wannabe would wanna do some CSI investigations and try to unravel his identity.

Initially i felt sorie for this guy until i read futher that this wasn't his first time getting caught red-handed. The first time out, he was let off with a stern warning. Obviously he hasn't heard of this sayings called once bitten twice shy. I mean, to be so brazen to come back to the same place for more ??Like, are you kidding me??. He must be that sex-starved or nuts or both. Hell, he might just be one of those despo- over the hill men that somehow cannot get other guy in life. I mean, to station himself in some smelly dirty cubicle waiting for victims like some venus flytrap only to suck some anonymous cocks thru a hole? Who the hell would wanna do that??

Anyway, on a side note, HURRAY to the 2nd guy who managed to flee for his life in time b4 getting detained. Tat episode must surely rank as the #1 heart-stopping moment in his life, EVER!He live to tell his tale. YAY!!!!

Would it be inappropriate of us if we request for a scan image of the paper?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ghlover

i love gloryhole, last time always go there everyweek to get suck, suck for nice cock... i fxxk someone thru the hole too, very shiok.....

but now i hardly go, because alot uncle there, and the toilet getting very dirty....

yesterday i went there again because taking coach to KL. the toilet so clean and so quiet.... i guess because the newspaper publish this news....

BUT i sure many still go there, just don stay in the cubicle so long la.... give others ppl chance to play....

the hole still remain open, i think it's getting bigger.... or it's actually so big!

Guest good ole GM gh

i love gloryhole, last time always go there everyweek to get suck, suck for nice cock... i fxxk someone thru the hole too, very shiok.....

but now i hardly go, because alot uncle there, and the toilet getting very dirty....

yesterday i went there again because taking coach to KL. the toilet so clean and so quiet.... i guess because the newspaper publish this news....

BUT i sure many still go there, just don stay in the cubicle so long la.... give others ppl chance to play....

the hole still remain open, i think it's getting bigger.... or it's actually so big!

Had a great time at Golden mile earlier this week... so happening.... had a nice extra long lup cheong... very very tasty...belonging to a hot plow boy....oooo lala

• 1 month later...
Guest gmc glory

Had a great time at Golden mile earlier this week... so happening.... had a nice extra long lup cheong... very very tasty...belonging to a hot plow boy....oooo lala

wooo.. wanna get suck by u sia.. i am young chinese .. with thick long cock .. keen? hahah

Guest Rocker dude

wooo.. wanna get suck by u sia.. i am young chinese .. with thick long cock .. keen? hahah

I'm keen can I suck yours:) I'm Malay 18.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Been to the gloryhole a few time... but...

Last week, Someone on the opp cubicle pass me a condom and serve.

After sucking, he actually put KY on my brother and put it into his arse...

wow... I never tried that in GMC before...

stunned for a minute... I try not to pump too hard...

scare the wall will collapse...

nice...

Going today again...

Been to the gloryhole a few time... but...

Last week, Someone on the opp cubicle pass me a condom and serve.

After sucking, he actually put KY on my brother and put it into his arse...

wow... I never tried that in GMC before...

stunned for a minute... I try not to pump too hard...

scare the wall will collapse...

nice...

Going today again...

How can this be true? I went to Golden Mile last Wednesday to buy Tamarind from the Thai supermarket. I decided to check the glory holes which made Golden Mile famous. The toilet in the third floor is already closed and being renovated while the door on the glory hole cubicles on the second floor are both removed leaving both cubicles widely open.

Perhaps you're just dreaming? :)

We can all be cynical about Love but we cannot deny the fact that we will always be hoping for someone to come.

• 6 months later...

Hi Hi ,

Used to enjoy hot sex fun in the glory holes

in the WC at Golden Mile Complex - All gone now !!

Sigh ....

Anymore of such fun places that you guys know of ???

Pls share.

Cheers//

( Caution : NOT Office Safe ! )

http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l552/keno2328/Glory%20Holes/

Was that your cock in those photos ??

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Hi ,

I have responded to you ---- our usual private chat !

Cheers//

ok... will check it out... cheerios

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Can I know where too? Would like to check it out :)

sorry, wat was your question? i dun understand?

As in can I know any new glory hole location??

pearl's centre basement toilet has such glory holes but not sure if it is still existing there...

O cool will check it out thanks!

you are most welCUM ...

but be careful of playing with glory holes...

i came across watching a movie whereby the psycho killer goes around hunting for glory holes.. ie, he will play with the cock from the glory holes, lick n suck and then when the cock gets hard, he did not stroke it until it shoot the loads, instead he uses a knife to cut off the cock.. very very terrible... and full of blood... but the victim does not feel anything cos before he slits off the cock, he sprays some form of anaestatic gas over the portion that he going to slit off... and then continue to play with it for a couple of minutes when the victim's cock gets numb then he cut it off...

very very psycho indeed....

so not to scare u off but pls pls pls be careful... the cock is our men's most important toool.....

after watching that show, i no longer go for glory holes which i used to play with it by other guys since age 23 til 36.... now no more..

• G_M changed the title to Where Are Places With Glory Holes? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic