Male HQ

Where Are Places With Glory Holes? (Compiled)

Guest Hole Patch Up

Guest MrPower

Only dirty desperate unattractive unwanted individuals will want to seek out glory holes.

Not true mr guest sir! People with certain fetishes like these are also interested in seeking gloryhole fun 

Guest Guest

Not true mr guest sir! People with certain fetishes like these are also interested in seeking gloryhole fun 

Maybe u right. Ok I take it back. But I at least need to see who is sucking me. I can't get hard being serviced by ugly men.

Agreed!

To each's own. Whatever irks u, may be a pleasure to another. If u dun like then dun comment lor!

Talking about glory holes, anyone remember yeas ago at parkway parade?

Gosh... Had awesome fun there, back then!

Oh yes ! I was at Shogun some time back and recalled 2 rather gd lkg

lean guys in their late 20's .

Reckon , they must be buddies as noticed they came in together.

When i was cruising in the maze area , bumped into them and all u

know next moment .... saw them each on opp side of the cubicle with

one sucking and the other enjoying to ectasy - they did the whole

act in the open with abt 4-5 guys watching.

Guess they both enjoyed exhibitionism + glory hole fun !!!

We all enjoyed the whole event anyway ....fully satisified

...still remembered 2 of the spectators jack off to the show.

Hope this will happen again at Shogun..LOL

Cheers//

You mean others can see when you are in action at the glory hole? I thought it would be discreet. Im very curious to try..

Guest Guest

i do not want my cock to get squeezed, pressed and kneaded with a fatty hand as shown on youtube. its disgusting and my cock is meant to be sucked, not abused like that

Guest no more

pearl's centre basement toilet has such glory holes but not sure if it is still existing there...

Last checked yesterday, no gloryhole

Guest private hole

Found this funny article on the internet: "Build your private glory hole" by a guy in US. LOL ~~~

... Earlier this month, celebrating my birthday, two friends asked what I wanted as a gift and I remarked, "I'd really like a gloryhole." Days later the two of them returned with plywood and a hole cutter bit. In under an hour they had installed my own private gloryhole right in my home. My life may never be the same.

I've gone through phases where I would spend a bit of time each day sucking cock in public toilets or hanging out in my favorite park. I've gone through periods when I worked a tearoom regularly. But now I have entered a new phase: the dick shows up and sticks through the glory. I stop whatever I'm doing and service the cock. Any cruiser can see the advantages!

Advantages

1. The biggest advantage is a legal one. If you are located in a state without sodomy laws what you are doing is entirely legal. You are on private property after all (your house or rental space), so you can't be accused of having 'public sex' and busted by the laws used regularly to harass cruisers (public lewdness, exposing yourself, etc.). I suppose some aggressive cop might try to bust someone for solicitation, but I seriously doubt this kind of charge would stick.

2. Convenience can't be beat. If you work at home the advantages are obvious. My gloryhole is located just steps away from where I'm typing this article. I tell guys that I'm available in the day by appointment (I have a regular every morning on his way to work). At night I'm available if an outside light is on at the entrance where the gloryhole is located. My light is on most nights.

3. You don't have to deal with the games cruisers play. We all know them -- maybe we have played them ourselves. You don't have to deal with fellow cruisers who fight over that one morsel of trade that walks into the bookstore arcade. No need to have to speculate if someone is available because they wouldn't be sticking their dick through your glory otherwise.

4. If you are a cocksucker who likes trade, this is perfect. Straight guys have always known the value of a gloryhole and how it assures anonymity. Of course you eliminate the chance encounter with that horny guy who stumbles upon you on the other side of the hole, but what you get in return is almost certain pleasure from someone who has gone out of their way to have you service his cock.

Disadvantages

Of course there are some potential downsides to having a private gloryhole.

1. Absolutely at the top of this short list: a total stranger is coming into your home or private play space. There isn't someone around who you can rush to for protection if this guy turns out to be crazy.

2. Some spontaneity is sacrificed. Making appointments seems to be the common way guys arrange these encounters and someone just might show up looking for a blow and you'll not be in the mood.

3. Having your own private gloryhole is yet one more way we isolate ourselves from the bigger world. Of course that bigger world beats us up, charges us with a crime for having sex, and other bad things. But there is a great deal to be said about the stimulation from cruising a park or arcade. It is more than just the dick through the hole that gets your juices going.

When you weight the advantages/disadvantages, I happen to think any cocksucker would choose to install their own private gloryhole. Not every apartment or house will work. Security is a major concern and my plywood covers a doorway and is secured with latches that are not likely to be 'penetrated' by an intruder. Anyone who tried couldn't possibly get through before I had ample time to flee. Many apartments don't allow this type of security and I would not recommend doing this unless the setup of your place can be secured.

Marketing

Once you have your hole, how do you spread the word? Word of mouth is essential. If you are good at what you do word will spread and men will come over. I got things started by posting dozens of messages to AOL users who fit a profile that sounded like they would appreciate my services. I've also installed a separate phone line to be used solely for the hole and I've begun leaving the number in some public toilets. I also have made a point of telling friends who work in some local bars about this and fully expect they will spread the word to horny guys who have had a few drinks and want to get off quickly.

If you have the proper place to do this don't hesitate. This is one hot way to get off regularly and conveniently. I've sucked some of the hottest cock in the last few days through my own private gloryhole.

Construction Materials

Equipment needed: 1/4 inch plywood panel, hole cutter bit, drill, sandpaper, 1 can of flat black spray paint, and a hungry friend.

Steps:

1. Measure the exact width of your door jamb.

2. Buy 1/4 inch plywood, cut the width, or have it cut exactly. Usual door jambs are 30 inches wide.

3. Buy a 2, 3, or 4 inch diameter circular hole cutter bit for your drill. Figure out the best place for the hole and let the hole cutter do the work. You can do this by putting your ass against the plywood and then positioning your own cock while standing (go for shorter, since tall guys can adjust easier than short guys can).

5. Once the hole is cut sand the hole carefully.

6. Spray paint the wood flat black.

Few things in life this easy to make will give so much enjoyment!

The hole should be sized obviously larger than your cock, but too small to get your balls through as well. This is to allow for the sensation of banging your nuts against the hole during a blowjob. This will stretch your cock to maximum size.

Guest Deep heat

do you guys feel hot when u cock enter the hole at GMC??

Sometimes, I will smear deepheat/medicated oil around the hole.

If you find some shit on the hole... yar its me too...

now that they cemented up the wall, 1 place less to sabo people...

do you guys feel hot when u cock enter the hole at GMC??

Sometimes, I will smear deepheat/medicated oil around the hole.

If you find some shit on the hole... yar its me too...

now that they cemented up the wall, 1 place less to sabo people...

I wonder how to smear the shit on the hole?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest blackholte

No more glory holes. Singapore society has changed, if there are glory holes, foreigners will complain and the hole will be patched up immediately. Before our population was increased, many toilet users can bear with the hole. Now Singapore is not very gay cruisy friendly. If you want glory hole, visit xtube for more holes to enjoy.

No more glory holes. Singapore society has changed, if there are glory holes, foreigners will complain and the hole will be patched up immediately. Before our population was increased, many toilet users can bear with the hole. Now Singapore is not very gay cruisy friendly. If you want glory hole, visit xtube for more holes to enjoy.

lol. Even this wanna drag "foreigners" go live in mars lah!

why gloryholes? just "open the door and see the mountain" lah hehehe

Your question got me thinking too. Never use a gloryhole b4 in all my life. Maybe both parties are discreet and dun wanna see each other? U never know whose dick is it and what if ur dick kena bitten off? :/

Your question got me thinking too. Never use a gloryhole b4 in all my life. Maybe both parties are discreet and dun wanna see each other? U never know whose dick is it and what if ur dick kena bitten off? :/

true... if gloryhole is a fetish then people can make one in their home but in the public it's too risky... like you said, you never know whose dick you're sucking, it might be your gay uncle or even worse your own dad! hahahaha :D

• 6 months later...
Guest Guest

anybody know the secret place for glory hole fun?

If you go to Shogun sauna, there are at least two glory holes that you have a low stool to sit on and wait,

firstly , you are in safe and protected environment, there are continuos stream of cocks that are waiting to be serviced by you , your mouth and hands will be so busy , you will definitely develop jaw ache and jam, soreness after doing too many cocks at Shoguns glory hole.

Secondly , there are showers and soap provided on the same floor, just a few steps away, so any cocks that come along that does nbot meet hygiene inspection standards will be referred back to  the showers for a quick scrub down,

Thirdly, you can take your time and relax in between jobs at the glory hole, and lie down flat in your towels, upstairs in the TV room with a gigantic day bed that you share with five other horny guys sporting erection tents.

Fourthly, unless you are into urine and shit smells , Glory hole at Shogun is relatively clean and hygienic compared to outdoor public toilet glory hole, the smell you will get is probably of recent sex and spilt cum in the glory hole cublicles in Shogun.

Fifth, you will not be caught and charged by security guards called by the toilet cleaners.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Not safe not safe some perverts or gay basher will use masking tape to tape up all your cock shaft as you insert your cock fully waiting to be serviced and milked by your milker.

Tape it tight tight onto the wall. Then you need to call 911 for help!

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Where Are Places With Glory Holes? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic