Male HQ

Where Are Places With Glory Holes? (Compiled)

Guest Hole Patch Up

its called Hole Saw which comes with a set of various diameters

81aqg4sTZOL._SL1500_.jpg

Unfirtunately those standard hole saws are less than 7 inches diameter. If anyone knows where can buy 7 inches diameter hole saw. Pls kindly let me know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest bigotted

Is there still any glory holes in Singapore?

Yes. In Shogun sauna. There is also a caucasian guy advertising his private gloryhole in craiglist. Check them out.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 2 years later...

Been actively outdoor fun islandwide in the past present and there is no such glory holes in Singapore. But I was thinking there is one potential place quite ulu in the south of Singapore haha but wonder if it gonna be future development if it is not, it will be the best spot. Haha

• 2 months later...

i dont even know how one can bore a hole onto the toilet panels? Have the equipment?
Wont that create noise? and it uglified our toilets , the cleaners and maintenance have to patch it up and stuff toilet paper onto the hotles

• 5 weeks later...

Best I found still to be Shogun's. China Town is packed this week but some very nick cock selections at Shogun. Age aside, lots of choices and the holes are big enough for a nice thick tool to pass through including balls. I had a nice thick chinese sausage and a hard indian one just yesterday. Both nice and warm, and so much man juice after all my hard work suckng and slurping. I just love it when it comes through slightly soft and limp and after massaging it with my wet warm lips it hardens and fills my mouth and throat!

• 1 month later...
Guest disclosed yourself

my response to this topic would be:

Get rid of 377A first before you think of screwing glory holes.

It could have repercussions on this topic.

It's just all too neat here, the cleaners would directly inform the management and then the repair would be done.

Should have some volunteer at his private house to offer some ha ha.

but just let's be a pit more patient and get rid of 377A, then we might be a bit naughtier outside. he he

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta te tamariki tana mahi wawahi tahā.

Guest glory

ONE CONCERN: I always have in mind what if you encounter a maniac who doesn't want to let your dick go and keep on pulling or biting until your dick hurts so badly that you might lose your dick. Is there a safety feature in case the other party doesn't want to let your dick go?

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Thinking of installing glory holes into my home area.

is it possible to DIY? 

Anyone has experience with glory holes at home? :P

Guest Gloryhole
On 3/21/2019 at 10:51 AM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Thinking of installing glory holes into my home area.

is it possible to DIY? 

Anyone has experience with glory holes at home? :P

Hahaha created one before. Just buy some curtain material cut a slit/vertical small window and erect a temp bamboo structure near the hall entrance. Hang the material on it. In my house theres a small corridor so they enter and immediately in front will be the curtain. They cant see the rest of my house. Advertise on grindr unlock door and gate and just wait hahaha

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Guest Gloryhole said:

Hahaha created one before. Just buy some curtain material cut a slit/vertical small window and erect a temp bamboo structure near the hall entrance. Hang the material on it. In my house theres a small corridor so they enter and immediately in front will be the curtain. They cant see the rest of my house. Advertise on grindr unlock door and gate and just wait hahaha

Science Fiction ?

Guest guest
2 hours ago, Guest Gloryhole said:

Science Fiction ?

In contravention of HDB occupying rules and regulations.?

• 1 month later...
Guest Nick69

Love the ones at Shogun. Nothing beats waiting and then seeing a beautiful thick tool appearing for you to slurp and make it grow as you pleasure it with your mouth and tongue. I had the opportunity to make small white and tanned rods grow to massive lengths within minutes and when they shoot hot man juice out and you hear a satisfied moan its even better!

When I was staying in San Francisco for a few months, I noticed that a short walk down the road from my apartment was a signage with a drawing of a gloryhole and an arrow that pointed down a narrow lane which led to the back gate of someone's single family house.  I didn't think much of it but my curiosity persisted.

One day I read an advertisement in Craiglist that reads something like this - "middle-aged married family man loves sucking cock; has private glory hole carved into wall of my garden shack in my backyard; page me if you are interested to get a free bj."  I paged him and after talking on the phone realised the address he gave was the house down the road from my apartment.  He arranged for me to go to the back of his house at 11pm that night.  I didn't see any hole in the wooden fence but exactly at 11pm, I noticed a piece piece of wooden block was slid back to reveal a glory hole large enough to place your erect dick and balls right through.  I bent over and peering through the hole saw the silhouette of a bearded guy.  It was dark on the other side of the fence so couldn't really see his face.  He placed his mouth to the hole and I shoved my erect dick through the hole and received one of the most memorable blowjob I have ever received.  I came pretty fast then he whispered to me - are you the asian guy staying down the road.  I said yes and he invited me to visit him in his house the next day in the afternoon when his family members were all away.  I made an arrangement with him whereby I started placing ads in craiglist and provided free blowjobs to whoever responded to 'free blowjobs by young asian boy from singapore in his early 20s; satisfaction guaranteed."   It was a very good 3-month stay in Frisco.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2019 at 6:59 PM, lov_shorts said:

Wow. Where? Miss glory hole action

Yeah, where are these. I just got to Singapore from Australia and need this thick teen cock sucked

On 1/8/2020 at 3:15 PM, Guest Matt said:

Yeah, where are these. I just got to Singapore from Australia and need this thick teen cock sucked

Wish I have an answer for u and meet you there 

• 2 months later...
On 5/2/2019 at 9:18 AM, Guest Nick69 said:

Love the ones at Shogun. Nothing beats waiting and then seeing a beautiful thick tool appearing for you to slurp and make it grow as you pleasure it with your mouth and tongue. I had the opportunity to make small white and tanned rods grow to massive lengths within minutes and when they shoot hot man juice out and you hear a satisfied moan its even better!

Actually where is the gloryhole in shogun? Visited there twice but still can't find it. Is it at upstairs?

8 hours ago, Gloryhole lover said:

Upstairs the dark cubicles area? Or near outdoor bed area? Went there twice but really can't find any holes to play 

the maze, u have to pass thru curtains at the TV area. there r some small cubicles where u can only stand, the glory holes r there. haven't been there for a while but should be referring to those

the feeling of getting sucked thru a wall anonymously is just.. damn. don't need to bother whose mouth it belongs to man. 

Edited by semb23chn

Guest Dist sex

Maybe this would be the future of gay saunas like in Japan.

There'll be 2 rows of cubicles side by side so each cubicle will connect to 3 others, except the end 2 for the shy ones.

Everybody will be given a small cubicle with glory holes on each of the 3sides. No 2 persons allowed to share one cubicle. You can only peep through the holes to choose which side's guy you prefer. 

If you're not interested in any side, there's a slide to close that hole.

Maximum stay is 4 hours, every 1 hour, the odd numbers and even numbers will be allowed to change room because nobody allowed to cruise outside the rooms.

You can use your imagination to exhibit or tease your neighbours. 

There will be fruit favored sanitizing spray and condoms provided when you're ready to play.

I've been to one at Ueno. It's fun to see the neighbor wiggle a come-on finger at me and he's wearing an underwear to cover his face while he shake his bootie to seduce me. He'll suck me but only allowed me to finger him with condom.

As the place was quite empty on weekday night, later when checking out, I saw him. Wow, very handsome salary man as I expected from his body and complexion. He smiled and acknowledged me on the street. He looked fatherly and so decent, hard to imagine him wiggling his bootie to entice my fingers to poke him just now.

On 4/12/2020 at 10:00 AM, semb23chn said:

the maze, u have to pass thru curtains at the TV area. there r some small cubicles where u can only stand, the glory holes r there. haven't been there for a while but should be referring to those

the feeling of getting sucked thru a wall anonymously is just.. damn. don't need to bother whose mouth it belongs to man. 

So is at downstairs right? Wait til shogun open then I go check it out. Cos it's so dark there, can't see clearly

I really like gloryhole cos I don't need to let other people know who is giving or receiving bj... Although jb got one gloryhole in toilet but it is too famous already, the cubicle is always occupied 

• G_M changed the title to Where Are Places With Glory Holes? (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
On 4/12/2020 at 10:51 AM, Guest Dist sex said:

Maybe this would be the future of gay saunas like in Japan.

There'll be 2 rows of cubicles side by side so each cubicle will connect to 3 others, except the end 2 for the shy ones.

Everybody will be given a small cubicle with glory holes on each of the 3sides. No 2 persons allowed to share one cubicle. You can only peep through the holes to choose which side's guy you prefer. 

If you're not interested in any side, there's a slide to close that hole.

Maximum stay is 4 hours, every 1 hour, the odd numbers and even numbers will be allowed to change room because nobody allowed to cruise outside the rooms.

You can use your imagination to exhibit or tease your neighbours. 

There will be fruit favored sanitizing spray and condoms provided when you're ready to play.

I've been to one at Ueno. It's fun to see the neighbor wiggle a come-on finger at me and he's wearing an underwear to cover his face while he shake his bootie to seduce me. He'll suck me but only allowed me to finger him with condom.

As the place was quite empty on weekday night, later when checking out, I saw him. Wow, very handsome salary man as I expected from his body and complexion. He smiled and acknowledged me on the street. He looked fatherly and so decent, hard to imagine him wiggling his bootie to entice my fingers to poke him just now.

Hard to vidualise the layout leh.

13 hours ago, roy123 said:

Thanks for the info...If only there are public one in Singapore. 😣

I know golden mile second floor toilet during younger days go there buy fbt very cheap.I bump into cute one i just jerk off for him.Full of tattoo i bit sacred too.I peep to middle toilet where got gloryhole some guy get fuck so shiok no condom some with condom.Some very manly get fuck by old man just because he got big hard cock.I remember some get fuck nvr used condom  but most guys eyes turn white.Being young and curious who the owner of the cock turn out to be old uncle when he out from the cubicle as the guy he fuck raw left already must pump else where paiseh mah.But his cock like 30 years old man clean cut.He saw me smile i just wash my hand ran off.

Edited by fetish69

• G_M locked this topic