Male HQ

Ming's Massage @ Novena

cynyd

Dear BW readers

Thanks for your support, feedback and willingness to try new things.

March 2013 Schedule

Friday 1 Mar: 1030am 1215pm 2pm

Sat 2 Mar: 1230pm 230pm 430pm 630pm

Sun 3 Mar: 1030am 430pm 630pm 830pm

*Mon 4 Mar: 430pm 630pm 830pm

Tue 5 Mar: 1030am 1215pm 2pm

Wed 6 Mar: 1030am 1215pm 2pm

Thu 7 to Sat 9 Mar: Not in Singapore

Resumes on Sunday 10 Mar with the normal Sunday schedule:

1030am 1230pm 230pm 430pm 630pm 830pm

You may choose 60min@$40 or 90min@$60 or 120min@$75 if there's time.

Hope to see you.

Cheers

Ming

Edited by Cym

Hi Justaguy

Thank you for your great feedback. I sincerely appreciate it. I am really glad you enjoyed the massage.

I hope to be able to give you another divine experience soon. With a difference, as I'm constantly looking for ways to improve the massage experience.

Cheers

Ming

I've tried Ming massage a couple of times months back. And I can say Ming massage was indeed relaxing and soothing. He's not a clock watcher too and he makes sure he completes his massage even though it has cross the 60mins mark. It was indeed a great experience with Ming. Go try it yourself and you would know what I mean :)

Certainly recommended!

Ambience 7/10

Massage 8.5/10

Service 10/10

Edited by nujun

Guest hensum35

Just like to share that Ming's massage is certainly worth trying. Some may like hard massages, but not me. So, his massage strength is just nice for me. He is very attentive and checked if I'm comfortable a number of times too. The massage I had was mixed sensual. And it is quite an experience indeed. Lastly, his professionalism impressed me. Any last doubt I had about his intention regarding his gradual price increases, is debunked. In my opinion, his massage is worth every penny of the $40.

Hi Nujun

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback. You certainly have a good memory. It is indeed true that I try not to watch the clock and if time permits I will give a few minutes more than the time stated. I guess I try to give the type of service I myself would like to receive. However,  it's also true that the ambience of my home is not spa-like. A bit messy, actually. (But I try to make up for it by giving good service n massage. I try to listen to your body and meet its needs. )

Since the 2nd time you came, I have developed new massage movements which I believe you will enjoy. I look forward to serving you again soon. 

Cheers

Ming

Dear Hensum35

Thank you so much for your very good feedback. I appreciate it a lot and will strive to deliver good service to all who come.

I really look forward to givIng u a good massage again soon.

Cheers

Ming

Edited by Cym

Today is Thursday.

And Thursday to Sundays are my main massage days when I'm available 1030am 1230pm 230pm 430pm 630pn 830pm. Earlier or later slots can also be arranged if it's more convenient for you.

Cheers

Ming

I've experienced Ming massage last friday and it was good that really help me loosen the knots on my body. Ming is really serious during the massage.He had bought a massage bed too. mine was done on the floor. But it was still good.

Thanks Ming for the great massage.

I had tried Ming's massage last week. His massage was one of the best I had over the years. He was very attentive and focus  when doing the massage and was able to let you feel very relax. He will ask you whether his pressure was just right for you.

Although I did ask for a 90 min massage but when it was completed it was almost 120 minutes. Well done Ming. Keep it up.

I am sure I will go back to him if I need another massage and will also recommend my friends to him.

Thank you Ming.

I had a wonderful session with Ming today. He has got a massage bed so its a plus point to his service. He is very attentive during the massage and is able to modulate his pressure well. You will surely not be disappointed with Ming's service. Keep up the good work Ming. Will definitely be back. Cheers.

Dear Readers of Blowing Wind

Thanks once again for your support. I have to go for a short trip overseas from Thu 28/3 to Sun 31/3. Also for the next few days, Sat to Wed, I will have to attend to personal matters and will not have so much time for massage. Sorry about that.

And to hensum35, werdna88, aqaq, jimmy John, possessed, leanbod, Gstringuy: Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on BW. It helps to give others an idea on what to expect. It also makes me feel FANTASTIC that my efforts in massaging have been successful in making you feel so good. It gives me a wonderful feeling to know that. Thanks so much.

However, massage is personal and subjective. I have been very lucky that most guys who have come just like my style of massage. In truth, there have been a few who did not. But they have been kind enough not to give negative feedback on BW.

I've tried to work on these short comings which include being VERY firm when required, getting the pressure points spot on, giving a totally smooth and connected massage........with one stroke smoothly proceeding to the next, and with a constant connection between the massage giver n receiver, no awkward movements. Not easy, and I'm still trying. Not yet solved.

Yes, Gstringuy, I've now got a massage bed, and will be happy to give the massage on the bed for those who want it. But the floor mattress is better for a sensual or firm massage. The massage bed is more comfortable as there is a face cradle and the massage can be smoother and more connected. But less firm/sensual, more relaxing.

I have to take a short break and I'll start again in April. I'll work out my April schedule and post it on BW.

To those who have come to try, I truly thank you for your support. It has meant a lot to me. And to those who might want to come and try, I hope to see u soon.

Cheers

Ming

Edited by Cym

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the delay, but here is my schedule for April 2013:

Monday. 8pm 10pm

Tue/Thu:10.30am, 8pm, 10pm

Wed/Sat/Sun: 1030am, 1230pm, 230pm, 430pm, 630pm, 830pm

Fri: 1030am 1230pm 230pm. 

( Although I have 6 slots on some days, I will typically only take in a maximum of abt 2-3 appts, so that each person can have good energy levels.)

You may choose 60min@$40 or 90min@$60 or 120min@$75 if there's time.

Massages are usually done on the floor. However, if you would like to have yours on a massage bed/table, just let me know and I will set it up for you.

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Cheers

Ming. 

Hi Speedoluver

You're welcome!

It was great massaging you last Sunday. I am very happy that you found the strength strokes and attitude good for you. I enjoyed massaging you too. And sure hope to be of service to you again soon. Thanks for taking the time to give feedback in the BW forum.

By the way everyone, I need to change my timings for today n tomorrow:

Thu 18/4: 7pm 9pm

Fri 19/4: anytime from 9am in the morning but must end by 1pm. and 1030pm at night. Just 2 slots.

Sat/Sun: full day n night. No change. 1030am, 1230pm, 230pm, 430pm, 630pm, 830pm

Do PM if you would like to come!

Cheers

Ming.

Edited by Cym

• 2 weeks later...

Dear tterrynick n Balara

Thank you both for taking the time to give feedback on the BW forum. It really makes me feel good to be appreciated. Helps me to do a good job for all future clients too. 

I am also grateful to all who have come, even if you've not given any feedback. Your willingness to try my massage is already great encouragement for me. I really thank all of you so much. 

Today is labour day, and I wish everyone a happy holiday. I will not be able to massage today n the next 2 days but will resume on Sat 4 May. 

Cheers

Ming

I just had a massage with Ming yesterday and here's my attempt to do a field report..

Ming's place is quite easy to locate, a bit of walking required from Novena MRT but there's a actually a short cut (from Square 2). When I reached Ming's place, I was perspiring quite badly (as my appointment was in the afternoon). Ming was very nice and advised me to take my time and I proceeded for a shower. He also offered me water.

Like Ming mentioned, his place was not a spa-environment but I am ok since it was still neat and clean. Ming took a few minutes to offer me the selection of the oil for the massage (which I find this a major plus point). And he was generous with the oil used during the massage. Before the massage began, he also asked if I had any recent injury/wound or anything he needed to take note of.

For the massage itself, I was totally pampered from head to toe (90mins session), and I really mean from head to toe! All I could say is that it was definitely value for money at $60. It was so relaxing that I half-dozed off. Some parts of the massage were quite sensual which I really did enjoyed. Overall, I would say that it is one of the best massages I ever had!

One area for improvement, if I may suggest, is to use a more fragrant/scented detergent for the towels. I think this will add to the massage experience.

Ming is a very humble guy, no attitude at all! I am very pleased with his service and would be a returning customer.

Keep up the good work, Ming!

Edited by happydude

Dear J, Happydude n Balara

I really enjoyed massaging all 3 of you, and I am also very happy that you enjoyed yourself.

Happydude. That was a very comprehensive review. Thank you for taking the time to write it. Yes. Will think about using a more fragrant softener. Just not sure if everyone will take to the scent. But will be looking into it.

Cheers

Ming

Hi enelym

Thanks for your interest. I hope to be able to massage you.

My schedule this week:

Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun: 1030am 1230pm 230pm 430pm 630pm 830pm. 

Thu: 1030am. 7.30pm 930pm. 

Here's my general schedule for May 2013:

Monday. 8pm

Tue/Thu:10.30am, 8pm

( Although I have 6 slots on some days, I will typically only take in a maximum of abt 2-3 appts, so that each person can have good energy levels)

You may choose 60min@$40 or 90min@$60 or possibly 120min@$75 if there is time. 

Cheers

Ming

Hi enelym

Thanks for your interest. I hope to be able to massage you.

My schedule this week:

Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun: 1030am 1230pm 230pm 430pm 630pm 830pm. 

Thu: 1030am. 7.30pm 930pm. 

Here's my general schedule for May 2013:

Monday. 8pm

Tue/Thu:10.30am, 8pm

( Although I have 6 slots on some days, I will typically only take in a maximum of abt 2-3 appts, so that each person can have good energy levels)

You may choose 60min@$40 or 90min@$60 or possibly 120min@$75 if there is time. 

Cheers

Ming

Cool thanks, got your PM, will contact you soon enough to set an appt.

Hi Enelym

Looking forward to meeting with you soon. 

Cheers

Ming

Hi Bros

Want a relaxing and destressed weekend? Or even a sensual one?

Full operating hours today (Sat 25/5) n tomorrow:

1030am

1230pm

230pm

430pm

630pm

830pm

Cheers

Ming. 

Hi Yinyang n Daverick

Thanks for your posts, I've already replied to both of you in PM.

But for general info for Everyone, my schedule for the week Mon 27/5 to Sun 2/6 is as below:

Mon: 730pm 930pm

Tue: 1030am 1230pm 730pm 930pm

Wed/Sat/Sun: 1030am 1230pm 230pm 430pm 630pm 830pm

Thu: 1030pm 1230pm 630pm 830pm

Fri: 1030am 1230pm 230pm

One Simple No-gimmicks Rate: $40/h.

You can choose Firm/Relaxing/Sensual/Combo style all at this same rate.

No need to pay extra for aroma essential massage oil. It's included!

The service is all-inclusive, and no extra payment is ever requested. Although extras are happily received when freely given.

Looking forward to meet you.

Cheers

Ming

Edited by Cym

Hi easy59, Ale, Jack n mamama

Thanks for your enquiries. I've already PM you all. In fact, I've already had the pleasure of massaging one or 2 of you.

Dear Bros

Thanks for all your support all this while. It has been a good journey. Amazingly, it has been a positive experience for me with almost everyone who has come to my home. Paradoxically, I actually feel so blessed by all of you. Although not many, I am happy to say that some have become friends.

UPDATE: I will have very few slots from Tue  4 Jun to Tue 11 Jun 2013 and they have already been booked. 

I look forward to serving you all again as from Wed 12 June 2013. 

Wed 12, Thu 13, Sat 15, Sun 16 June: 1030am 1230pm 230pm 430pm 630pm 830pm

Fri 14/6: 10am 12noon 2pm 4pm

Cheers

Ming

I made a repeat visit to Ming recently.

Noticed that the towels are now lightly fragranced. Nice improvement and appreciated!

Ming's massage skill is consistent and I was fortunate that he did not have another appointment after mine... he actually extended the session at no extra charge. :D

One other point to add is I really like that Ming does not neglect the stomach area - which I find most masseurs do not pay much or even no attention to that area! I must give credits to Ming for providing a very thorough body massage, which adds to the overall massage experience.

Dear Snowball n intriguing

I've already sent both of you a PM, and had the pleasure of massaging one of you. Although sadly, my massage was not exactly what you were looking for. You said it was more lomi lomi style. I haven't tried lomi lomi myself, but you probably know, as you appear American Chinese or possibly Hawaiian, even. It was indeed interesting to have met you.

I guess my massage is more firm rather than hard. It is not tui Na style. It isn't sports massage either. It is more relaxing, gentle, soothing and probably sensual. But it is firm rather than just soft touching. It is done with care and intent.

Dear Happydude

Thank you for coming again and taking the time to write feedback once more. You are indeed a happy person and I will try to be like you. I thoroughly enjoyed massaging you.

Dear Readers of BW

I shall be fully available for the rest of June 2013. My schedule:

Mon to Thu, Sat/Sun: 1030am, 1230pm, 230pm, 430pm, 630pm, 830pm.

Friday: 10am, 12noon, 2pm, 4pm.

If appointments are sparse, I can also start at 9am if you like. And if I have enough energy still, a 10pm booking is also possible. But these are less definite and depend on individual circumstances.

As usual, although there are 6 slots per day, 2 to 3 appointments are optimal.

Looking forward to serve you.

Cheers

Ming

Edited by Cym

Having read a number of positive comments for Ming, I've decided to try his massage this evening.

He was very hospitable, and asked if I had medical history and there were areas which he needed to be careful - before he started the session. I was offered a choice of essential oil for massage, from ylang ylang, to peppermint, to eucalyptus, and orange. I chose lemongrass.

The entire session was unrushed, and he asked a few times if the pressure was good. He adopted a great mix of long, firm strokes, kneaded places which require more attention, and did an excellent job to isolate the problem areas and worked through it.

I knew I was in good hands, n the session lasted slightly more than 90 mins. I liked it that he ensured that his hands stayed on my body even in between long strokes. I greatly appreciate such good bed side manners for massage.

Although a home-based massage service, Ming showed professionalism which is befitting of a five star shop front set up. I will definitely return to more sessions with Ming.

Kudos to Ming, and continue to bring joy to everyone who comes by you.