Male HQ

Ming's Massage @ Novena

cynyd

• 2 weeks later...

Hi honey, fukbuddywanted, mrOkay, farquiza

Thank you for your enquiry and the opportunity to PM you further info. I look forward to arranging a session with u soon.

Hi Shan

Thanks for your feedback. Hopes u enjoyed the latest session last week.

Hi Bros

I don't really know how to do b2b, but I will do the most sensual I can if that's what is requested. Sometimes a bit of new routine/procedure experimented on.

For rest of July my general guideline schedule:

Monday/Wed/ Fri/ Sat/ Sunday:1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

Tue: 1430 1630 1830 2030

Thu: 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

Just guideline. Other timings still arrangeable.

Today I'm available 1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030.

Rate for below 85kg: 1st hour $50. After that $40/h or part thereof. So 60min@$50, 75min@$60, 90min@$70, 2h@$90.

86 to 100kg: Flat $60/h. Max 90min

101 to 120kg: Flat $80/h. Max 90min

I have tried massaging guys above 120kg, but not so successful, so I had better stop at 120kg

Pls PM me for more info n to arrange. Thanks.

Cheers

Ming

Edited by Cym

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Peterpan

Thanks for coming down for a session on Monday.I enjoyed massaging u and I hope u had a good time too.

Dear Bros

Thanks for all your support and a great National Day Weekend.

I will be starting a part time job soon and so will not be available the whole day for massage. But I will still be available almost every day.

I am very grateful for all the wonderful people that I have met. My one wish is that I could have known some of you better. But well, I guess I tend not to chat too much during a session.

I give firm/relaxing/sensual massages. After conducting more than 500 massage sessions, I realize that my specialty is Medium firm/relaxing Safe 'n Sensual Massage with a focus on the Butt n Back. If that's also what you are looking for, then PM me so that I can let u have details.

Cheers

Ming

Edited by Cym

Hi honey, fukbuddywanted, mrOkay, farquiza

Thank you for your enquiry and the opportunity to PM you further info. I look forward to arranging a session with u soon.

Hi Shan

Thanks for your feedback. Hopes u enjoyed the latest session last week.

Hi Bros

I don't really know how to do b2b, but I will do the most sensual I can if that's what is requested. Sometimes a bit of new routine/procedure experimented on.

For rest of July my general guideline schedule:

Monday/Wed/ Fri/ Sat/ Sunday:1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

Tue: 1430 1630 1830 2030

Thu: 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030

Just guideline. Other timings still arrangeable.

Today I'm available 1030 1230 1430 1630 1830 2030.

Rate for below 85kg: 1st hour $50. After that $40/h or part thereof. So 60min@$50, 75min@$60, 90min@$70, 2h@$90.

86 to 100kg: Flat $60/h. Max 90min

101 to 120kg: Flat $80/h. Max 90min

I have tried massaging guys above 120kg, but not so successful, so I had better stop at 120kg

Pls PM me for more info n to arrange. Thanks.

Cheers

Ming

wow..

ur charges are very confusing

how can u know the actual mass of that person?

u have a machine to weigh them?

there is a gray area between 85kg and 86kg.

but the price difference is $10

similarly between 100kg and 101kg 

but this time its $20 dollars difference

maybe this is a new system many masseurs impose

so far ..

ive never met any masseurs imposing such calculative charges

probably it works for u

is it a trend?

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

Dear MarriedM

I had pressed send by mistake. Here's my Post:

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for the confusion. The 85kg and 100kg points are chosen as I had to choose some points.

Larger guys are usually more difficult for me to massage. And this is a geometric progression.

It might not be the same with other therapists. Some massage everyone at the same rate ( perhaps higher), others simply will not massage larger guys. I'm trying for a balanced position by being in the middle.

There is no weighing machine to weigh anyone. I simply trust what people say their weight is. Andi for those who are 1 or 2 kg extra, we can always discuss a suitable rate.

Dear Bros

Some larger people are actually easy to massage, eg tall sporty type people, and in the end they end up getting a small discount instead.

For me, it's easiest to massage guys with defined musculature, as it's easy to locate the muscles and the bones.

On the otherhand, I need to give greatest effort to guys with "hard" fat as it's difficult to locate the bones. This is particularly so for the back.

Cheers

Ming

Edited by Cym

Dear MarriedM

Sorry for the confusion. The 85kg and 100kg points are chosen as rough points. Larger guys are usually more difficult for me to massage. It might not be the same with other therap

not to me..

im not confused at all

ur potential customers will be confused

never have I heard of this pricing based on mass of a person.

now u said the two points are rough

meaning.. its still not very clear on the pricing

u may charge them $10 more since u just do a rough estimate

or even worse $20 more

probably this way of charging customers works with u

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

• 3 weeks later...

Dear MarriedM

I had pressed send by mistake. Here's my Post:

Thank you for your feedback.

Sorry for the confusion. The 85kg and 100kg points are chosen as I had to choose some points.

Larger guys are usually more difficult for me to massage. And this is a geometric progression.

It might not be the same with other therapists. Some massage everyone at the same rate ( perhaps higher), others simply will not massage larger guys. I'm trying for a balanced position by being in the middle.

There is no weighing machine to weigh anyone. I simply trust what people say their weight is. Andi for those who are 1 or 2 kg extra, we can always discuss a suitable rate.

Dear Bros

Some larger people are actually easy to massage, eg tall sporty type people, and in the end they end up getting a small discount instead.

For me, it's easiest to massage guys with defined musculature, as it's easy to locate the muscles and the bones.

On the otherhand, I need to give greatest effort to guys with "hard" fat as it's difficult to locate the bones. This is particularly so for the back.

Cheers

Ming

Ming, pls pm your contact again Tq

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dear Bros

I am really sorry not to have replied earlier.

I've not been on Blowing Wind for almost a year. I logged out and couldn't remember my password till today.

I can't do as many massages as before. But, I'd like to have an SG50 offer to all those who have come before and have my HP number. If u still have my number, please what's app or sms to arrange an aroma oil session for just SGD50 for 80min.

I have also recently gone for a course in Thailand on Thai Massage and I would like to hone my skills.

Cheers

Ming@novena

Edited by Cym

Wishing all Muslim Readers Selamat Hari Raya!

I am now able to offer

1. Essential Oil Massage and

2. Oilless Thai Massage

to all.

For both types of massage u can choose variations/combinations of Hard, Relaxing and/or Sensual.

I didn't think that Thai Massage could be sensual. But depending on individuals it can be more sensual than oil massage even. Strange but true.

Rates for both types of massage the same:

For up to 85kg:

75min@$60

90min@$70

2h@$90

85 to 100kg: $70/h

For those of you who have tried my massages before, please sms or what's app me on the number I gave you quoting SG50 and get to enjoy the Essential Oil Massage or Oilless Thai Massage for 80mins@$50.

Cheers

Ming

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Balara n Tosh

Thanks for your interest. I hope u can come try. I already sent u both individual PM.

By the way, I'm available:

Thu 20/8: 9am to 11am, 3pm to 10pm

Fri n/a

Sat 22/8: 9am to 4pm

Sun 23/8: 9am to 10pm

Mon 24/8: 9am to 11am

Tue 25/8: 2.30pm to 6pm

Wed n/a

Thu 27/8: 9am to 6pm

Fri 28/8: 230pm to 6pm

Sat 29/8: 10am to 10pm

Sun 30/8: 9am to 10pm

Cheers

Ming

Hi Mltanvic n Summerbreeze

Thanks for your enquiries. I've already sent u a PM with all the details. My availability for the next week:

Sat 29/8: 9am to night. But 9am taken.

Sun 30/8: 9am to night

Mon 31/8: 9am to 11am

Tue 1/9 n/a

Wed 2/9 n/a

Thu 3/9: 9am to 6pm

Fri 4/9: 2.30pm to 6pm

Sat 5/9: 9am to night

Sun 6/9: 9am to night

Next 4 weeks or so weekday nights will be difficult but after that will be freer at night.

Cheers

Ming

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Dear Frenz

Many apologies. I've been missing in action. Haven't logged in to BW for a some time. Something happened to phone, so lost the auto log in. Also some personal issues. 

Still doing massage, but usually for regulars who already have my contact. Nowadays not do much because flatmate not so thrilled abt it. 

Also I failed to clear mailbox. So sorry that your mail was returned or rejected. Anyway, I've deleted 20 mail so can receive again. 

Thanks for your understanding. And sorry for all the inconvenience and/or time wasted. 

Yours sincerely

ming@novena

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
19 hours ago, asdfjkl said:

i tried to send you an inbox but it said user unable to receive msg.

what a shame.

im about 1.7m and 70kg. 

hopefully i have the chance to try your massage.

have a good day and be safe. 

cheers

Hi guys, if you noticed - Ming has not login to his account for more than a year so i guess PM may not work. When I last communicated with him few years back, he has told me he doing massage less liao. Hope this help.

• 1 year later...