Male HQ

What Is Your Starsign And What Is Your Favourite Starsign? (:

Dandriel

6 hours ago, Libra_Capricorn said:

Please recheck your birth chart? If Aquarius is rising, the Midheaven can never be in Pisces. Not even in extreme polar regions. (To explain why, I need to explain some astronomy, so no need lah haha :))

I think you meant Scorpio. In Singapore's equatorial latitudes, when Aquarius is rising, only either Scorpio or Sagittarius will be on the Midheaven. ;)

Star sign/Sun sign compatibility is a little too basic, in my humble opinion. Synastry is a way more accurate method to determine astrological compatibility. Although yes, it is slightly more complex of a method. It needs both of your and the other person's horoscopes, and you need to compare them to see whether are there any planets from your horoscope that makes any aspect (connection/contact) to the other person's horoscope and planets.

For example, if your Moon connects to a guy's Mars, both of you will be strongly sexually attracted to each other, and sex will be very great. But when the relationship becomes dull or more serious, you will find that the other guy is becoming more and more annoying, and he always makes you angry. Breakup from a big fight or drama is very common with couples that have Moon-Mars contacts.

Whereas if your Moon connects to a guy's Venus instead, it's true love. You will feel more romantic attraction than sexual attraction to that guy. You both will be very sweet and cuddly to each other. The guy will be very romantic to you and you'll easily be very flattered by his actions and affections toward you. You'll easily see the genuinity of his soul and your desire to be committed and marry him will increase. (For straight women it will be the desire to marry and have children.) But to those who are more into having fun than finding for love, Moon-Venus may not be that much of an attractive connection to them.

And etc. etc. to all other types of planetary connections possible in a synastry reading.

Sounds really cheem but kinda interesting 
Hmm... how to find out whether it's Moon-Venus or Moon-Mars etc though

16 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Hmm... how to find out whether it's Moon-Venus or Moon-Mars etc though

Well, as I've mentioned, you need to compare both your and the other guy's horoscopes.

To calculate your horoscope, you need to know your date of birth and time of birth (and place of birth too, if you're born somewhere far from Singapore). You need to know the other guy's birthday and birth time too, but if you don't know his birth time, then birthday alone is okay. As long as your birthday and birth time are known. 

And it doesn't have it to be Moon-Venus or Moon-Mars alone. You can have both connections, along with many other types of connections between your horoscope and the other guy's. All have their respective meanings and manifestations.

Synastry is to complicated to be done alone by the newbie to astrology, so if you want me to check the synastry between you and someone, you can DM me... ;) (or you can post both your and his birth details here if you don't mind sharing :) )

Edited by Libra_Capricorn

Guest No name
On 5/11/2018 at 1:06 PM, Slimboy said:

Sun in Virgo, Moon in Aries, Ascending/Rising in Aquarius, Midheaven in Pisces

U born at  5ish pm? 

Midheaven likely to be saggi instead 

On 5/9/2018 at 9:29 PM, JaO said:

?? what what what thing oh what's your starsign leh

HHAHAAH

Mine is pisces 

3 signs that r softhearted though it s time to toughen up and deal w the other half:

http://www.sunqzone.xyz/d_NlFYaXB3VE05MnJpL3llMFEwSVVVUT09

5 hours ago, JaO said:

pisces individuals are good too, i read that pisces are quite selfless 

gd to know that

but maybe cos a pure pisces is rather artistic, so some seen pisces w some artist temperaments (i felt this is not conclusive)

the self -sacrificing is true

(those pisces i have seen are closed to me inclusive ladies -straight of course) so it is rather true for all those sharings i have posted previously

Guest No name
3 hours ago, Slimboy said:

hahaha I think it more of lack of affection :) *wink wink*

U lack of the "fire" in summary lol

45 minutes ago, Kkklaus said:

Every time i introduced myself as Leo, i feel the judgement from the person/people i am talking to. To the point where im afraid to let them know my star sign. Can anybody relate?

You shouldn't be afraid! If people are judging you based on star sign then they're probably not worth your time and aren't very smart anyway. 

5 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

gd to know that

but maybe cos a pure pisces is rather artistic, so some seen pisces w some artist temperaments (i felt this is not conclusive)

the self -sacrificing is true

(those pisces i have seen are closed to me inclusive ladies -straight of course) so it is rather true for all those sharings i have posted previously

hahaha ya thats why pisces are good too what. every sign has thier flaw lmao 

14 hours ago, Kkklaus said:

Every time i introduced myself as Leo, i feel the judgement from the person/people i am talking to. To the point where im afraid to let them know my star sign. Can anybody relate?

the signs are just a guide but i do see the trend , however, i will never start a first time conversation by asking "gd morning, what is your horoscope!" 

it must b after some communication and interaction, when u see the "trends" then u start asking his bday or signs

• Guest locked this topic