Male HQ

What Is Your Starsign And What Is Your Favourite Starsign? (:

Dandriel

I am Virgo, but gravitates toward Libra, I don't have a favorite star sign but somehow, I am attracted to Aries guys, but after having 2 exes whom are Aries, I don't think I would want another Aries again. Enough already.

Edited by GachiMuchi

I think I'm a Capricorn-Aquarius hybrid. Born in between their phasing state... I guess I like Aquarius. I just love anything related to aqua and water :)

Errrr... Aquarius is air sign...... despite the name.

Can see from here that cancerians, libras and virgos, and the ego fire signs (opps) love their own signs. Heh.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

oh yah. Leo sun and virgo moon.

not sure what that means or implies. hope i can meet a leo sun and leo moon.

rawr.

OhmaiLoke!

I'm a Capricorn and I almost fit the standard capricorn description except I'm too lazy and disorganized haha. My fav sign would be scorpios, they're so crazy in love and are bitches from hell when scorned, so dark and yandere.

OhmaiLoke!

I'm a Capricorn and I almost fit the standard capricorn description except I'm too lazy and disorganized haha. My fav sign would be scorpios, they're so crazy in love and are bitches from hell when scorned, so dark and yandere.

yes yes! loki ftw!

I'm a taureans. I think I'm very compatible with Pisces... I feel that they have unconditional love.

I can't compatible well with Leo all the time, it's like we are very different world. I think Leo is known to be the most dominant among the whole 12 signs of horoscope, like a natural leader that helps u organize or plan your life. They tends to get angry easily when u not obeying them.

On the other hand, Taurus is very persistent in our own way that our thinking is fixed, refusing to accept there are other ways of looking at things. If anyone pushing taureans too far, beware of the individual Taurus turn into a raging bull. We are very stubborn, we from our own opinions that nothing can change our minds.

So whenever I tried to compatible with Leos, it's very hard to last long and ended up we break up in very short period of time.

I'm a taureans. I think I'm very compatible with Pisces... I feel that they have unconditional love.

I can't compatible well with Leo all the time, it's like we are very different world. I think Leo is known to be the most dominant among the whole 12 signs of horoscope, like a natural leader that helps u organize or plan your life. They tends to get angry easily when u not obeying them.

On the other hand, Taurus is very persistent in our own way that our thinking is fixed, refusing to accept there are other ways of looking at things. If anyone pushing taureans too far, beware of the individual Taurus turn into a raging bull. We are very stubborn, we from our own opinions that nothing can change our minds.

So whenever I tried to compatible with Leos, it's very hard to last long and ended up we break up in very short period of time.

Quite true. My ex date was a Leo and i am a Virgo and we ended up in a very short period of time . lol

tumblr_ml7jw7V37B1qkremvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqnl37K9su1qdhg8xo1_400.gif

浜崎あゆみ - 福冈市

I'm a Sagi, but never had a chance to date with fellow fire signs. But, I do enjoy the company of my fire sign friends.

Dated guys whom are water sign, earth sign and air sign before, and I'm currently single. Bummer~ LOL

Edited by sgboxers

Guest Piscean

I'm a Pisces. I detest Virgos since one is trying to pick on me for reasons unknown, and that one of my exes is a Virgo. I don't know why are they so into perfection when no one can ever be perfect.

I love Cancer, Scorpio, and Taurus. :D

Yea can tell you are a piscean, you are very discreet and secretive. Thats why you dont put a pic here. :)

I am a piscean and I have my pic here :whistle:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I'm a Pisces. I detest Virgos since one is trying to pick on me for reasons unknown, and that one of my exes is a Virgo. I don't know why are they so into perfection when no one can ever be perfect. I love Cancer, Scorpio, and Taurus. :D

FYI, if you're back again. Virgos pick on EVERYONE and EVERYTHING (including ourselves), don't think you're too special. AND pisces are unrealistic dreamers for that matter and unreliable for that matter. (I don't know why pisces so dreamer when they know that most dreams don't come true)

So protective of virgos. Oh wells. Peace out.

Edited by Impere

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Hmmm seems like most cancerian likes cancerian....Im a cancerian...but I dun think i click well with fellow cancerian...haha...have a soft spot for leo and scorpios...they always seems charming and mysterious...but I enjoy hanging out with gemini, virgo, aries and capricorn HAHA

Guest Blaidd_drwg

Aquarius dude here.

For Aquarius, we got 2 types: Saturn-ruled and Uranus-ruled. The former is more grounded than the latter. The latter is more quirky than the former. But in common, both like to talk about ideas, connect with people and are embracing of change and humanity's conflict of the individual and the collective.

I am the Saturn-ruled, can cope with routine and discipline. Not as wild and weird as the Uranus-ruled.

My take on the 11 other signs:

- Capricorn: Neutral. Good to talk to about specific topics of common interest. But have a tendency to be in their own world. I consider them as friends.

- Pisces: Good. Nice guys who are often misunderstood. Shouldn't take them for granted. I consider them as friends (after we get over the initial heavy awkwardness of being way too nice to each other), and potential lovers.

- Aries: Bad. Ego issues with the self or the "me". I consider them as acquaintances.

- Taurus: Good. Loyal, good-hearted, good moral compass. I consider them as potential lovers (if I can accustom myself to their routine and down-to-earth attitude).

- Gemini: Neutral. Good to talk to about any topic. But have a tendency to be very superficial and untrustworthy. I consider them as friends.

- Cancer: Neutral. Good friend to have for emotional support although they take rejection harshly. I consider them as friends.

- Leo: Neutral. Aquarius opposite sign. I see most leos as a complement for getting things done rather than having a relationship. I consider them as work colleagues.

- Virgo: Good. Like taurus but more intellectual. I consider them as friends.

- Libra: Neutral. Like Gemini but slightly more grounded. Have a irritable stance towards their need to be fair meticulously despite this trait also gives them a level-head. Too much sitting on the fence. I consider them as friends.

- Scorpio: Neutral. No way a potential mate. Too passionate and extreme. But they know how to get things done. I consider them as work colleagues.

- Saggitarius: Neutral. Love their life of adventure. But they have a tendency to call you up when they only need you in their own interest. I consider them as friends.

In conclusion, personally, I like Pisces and Taurus and I dislike Aries. Although supposedly should be compatible with my other sister air signs: Gemini and Libra, I am not. I will never consider them as potential lovers unless there is an exception.

Aquarius are very strange people /: Very friendly on the outside but on the inside, we are >=)

>:) Mwahahaha.

Aquarius dude here.

For Aquarius, we got 2 types: Saturn-ruled and Uranus-ruled. The former is more grounded than the latter. The latter is more quirky than the former. But in common, both like to talk about ideas, connect with people and are embracing of change and humanity's conflict of the individual and the collective. I am the Saturn-ruled, can cope with routine and discipline. Not as wild and weird as the Uranus-ruled.

Quite alot of Aquarius guys here. I guess I belong to the Uranus-ruled one. And I do find myself weird at times ;)

tumblr_m3l60d7jv21qbyxr0o1_500.gif

Gemini reporting here~

Gemini doesn't seems to have a really nice reputation some sort or another haha. But I still love my own sign :D But I'm not as outgoing and sociable as most sites make out of gemini.

I have got a bad impression of capri guys. More like I will never get what they are thinking, so i don't think i will like one.

I love libra, Sagittarius and taurus people too! (The Libras I knew are just crazy, the sagittarius amaze me with their talents while the tauruses I knew make a reliable yet funny bunch)

but once again, zodiac are just zodiacs xD

Edited by Slynn

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

Aquarius dude here.

For Aquarius, we got 2 types: Saturn-ruled and Uranus-ruled. The former is more grounded than the latter. The latter is more quirky than the former. But in common, both like to talk about ideas, connect with people and are embracing of change and humanity's conflict of the individual and the collective.

I am the Saturn-ruled, can cope with routine and discipline. Not as wild and weird as the Uranus-ruled.

I'm definitely the Uranus-ruled one. Used to being called 怪胎 haha

120px-Zoso.svg.png

I'm a scorpio. Hmm scorpios like sex a lot. apparently they thrash everyone in terms of sexual libido :)

CanCer Boys are 2nd in line to Scorpio in terms of Horny-ness !! Hahha

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

Cancerian here. ;)

Apparently, I find Cancerian people are very 'xenophobic' because usually I have mostly Cancerian friends and my Cancerian friends also have mostly Cancerian friends.

Basically, Cancerian people are not easy to understand if you are not one of 'em.

And you should never make your Cancerian partner insecure or else you're gonna end up in HK drama.

Anyway, if you want to find someone committed to building a love nest, high chances Cancerians will commit to it very much.

Also, I think June Cancerians are usually the more bastard ones and July Cancerians are more emotional. (I'm June Cancerian.)

Anyway for fellow Cancerians, check this page out:

http://www.lilycat.net/cancer.html

Personally, I have no favourite star signs but I have star signs I do think twice before getting into a relationship:

1. Scorpio: two fxxking bitches in school backstabbed me; 'nuff said

2. Sagittarius: I have 3 Sagis whom I have not have fulfilling relationships with

3. Aquarius: i can only get along with one type of Aquarius; for the other kind of Aquarius, we are sworn enemies

...and this is just me, but I think Cancerians are frequently obsessed with horoscopes. :whistle:

As the saying goes, post-sex Cancerians would say,

"When are we getting married?"

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

@Azorius: yarh!! I just don't know why i can't talk to my capricorns friends (only the male ones) without having the conversation ending up like a debate or quarrel. I don't even get quarrelsome usually so it's quite scary how they can make me like that xD;

Cancerian here. ;)

Apparently, I find Cancerian people are very 'xenophobic' because usually I have mostly Cancerian friends and my Cancerian friends also have mostly Cancerian friends.

Basically, Cancerian people are not easy to understand if you are not one of 'em.

And you should never make your Cancerian partner insecure or else you're gonna end up in HK drama.

Anyway, if you want to find someone committed to building a love nest, high chances Cancerians will commit to it very much.

Also, I think June Cancerians are usually the more bastard ones and July Cancerians are more emotional. (I'm June Cancerian.)

Personally, I have no favourite star signs but I have star signs I do think twice before getting into a relationship:

2. Sagittarius: I have 3 Sagis whom I have not have fulfilling relationships with

3. Aquarius: i can only get along with one type of Aquarius; for the other kind of Aquarius, we are sworn enemies

...and this is just me, but I think Cancerians are frequently obsessed with horoscopes. :whistle:

The link is great! Just read the on gemini and some of it are so true, as compared to other sources online :D

Secret Gemini

Inside anyone who has strong Gemini influences is a person who secretly longs to find his or her true soulmate, the mysterious twin who will make the Gemini feel complete. The more self-aware Geminis will realize in maturity that the wholeness they seek is to be found within, by gathering together their many parts, especially the earthy twin with the spiritual twin.

Few people listening to a confident Gemini talk with that quicksilver, pucklike charm would ever imagine that the inner Gemini is often feeling desperately alone and lost.

Communication is a lifeline to Gemini. Contact through words, ideas, gossip, or philosophy makes Gemini a happy, inspiring, and devoted person

The appearances section is all wrong though, HAHA, its impossible to say how a certain zodiac tends to look like anyway.

Edited by Slynn

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

Taurus people are rather boring. They can be a headache if they are religious too. Especially if they are staunch.

Guest dark_jedi

i used to have a cancer fren who specifically made sure his bfs were all scorpio... and last i know, he's legally married to a scorpio whom he has been with for the years since...

and im also jul cancerian... only 1 scorpio ex before, the 1st guy was libra...

CanCer Boys are 2nd in line to Scorpio in terms of Horny-ness !! Hahha

Maybe because both crabs and scorpions are arachnids? :P

I'm Scorpio, no preference as I'm not exactly into start signs.... but my current bf is a Libra.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Maybe because both crabs and scorpions are arachnids? :P

I'm Scorpio, no preference as I'm not exactly into start signs.... but my current bf is a Libra.

My Cancerian friends and I used to think that a crab and scorpion would fight at first sight so we won't get along with each other.

Apparently, most of my Cancerian friends also cannot click with Scorpio. :blink:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I have an old friend who is Scorpio... Perhaps we share the same interest?? That's why can clique.

But I realized that Scorpio guys are very ambitious and also secretive.

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

Can we paraphrase here?

June/Early July Cancerians make better negotiators, have lesser bad traits and is quick to adjust to new situations. (i.e. turn face quickly because there is built-in trader instincts)

We don't hold on to things. We cut loss on clients; orders like all good hedge funds (2%, 5% or 10%).

Cancerian here. ;)

• Guest locked this topic