Male HQ

What Is Your Starsign And What Is Your Favourite Starsign? (:

Dandriel

Aquarius dude here.

For Aquarius, we got 2 types: Saturn-ruled and Uranus-ruled. The former is more grounded than the latter. The latter is more quirky than the former. But in common, both like to talk about ideas, connect with people and are embracing of change and humanity's conflict of the individual and the collective.

I am the Saturn-ruled, can cope with routine and discipline. Not as wild and weird as the Uranus-ruled.

My take on the 11 other signs:

- Capricorn: Neutral. Good to talk to about specific topics of common interest. But have a tendency to be in their own world. I consider them as friends.

- Pisces: Good. Nice guys who are often misunderstood. Shouldn't take them for granted. I consider them as friends (after we get over the initial heavy awkwardness of being way too nice to each other), and potential lovers.

- Aries: Bad. Ego issues with the self or the "me". I consider them as acquaintances.

- Taurus: Good. Loyal, good-hearted, good moral compass. I consider them as potential lovers (if I can accustom myself to their routine and down-to-earth attitude).

- Gemini: Neutral. Good to talk to about any topic. But have a tendency to be very superficial and untrustworthy. I consider them as friends.

- Cancer: Neutral. Good friend to have for emotional support although they take rejection harshly. I consider them as friends.

- Leo: Neutral. Aquarius opposite sign. I see most leos as a complement for getting things done rather than having a relationship. I consider them as work colleagues.

- Virgo: Good. Like taurus but more intellectual. I consider them as friends.

- Libra: Neutral. Like Gemini but slightly more grounded. Have a irritable stance towards their need to be fair meticulously despite this trait also gives them a level-head. Too much sitting on the fence. I consider them as friends.

- Scorpio: Neutral. No way a potential mate. Too passionate and extreme. But they know how to get things done. I consider them as work colleagues.

- Saggitarius: Neutral. Love their life of adventure. But they have a tendency to call you up when they only need you in their own interest. I consider them as friends.

In conclusion, personally, I like Pisces and Taurus and I dislike Aries. Although supposedly should be compatible with my other sister air signs: Gemini and Libra, I am not. I will never consider them as potential lovers unless there is an exception.

pisces here!!

Aquarius dude here.

For Aquarius, we got 2 types: Saturn-ruled and Uranus-ruled. The former is more grounded than the latter. The latter is more quirky than the former. But in common, both like to talk about ideas, connect with people and are embracing of change and humanity's conflict of the individual and the collective.

I am the Saturn-ruled, can cope with routine and discipline. Not as wild and weird as the Uranus-ruled.

My take on the 11 other signs:

- Capricorn: Neutral. Good to talk to about specific topics of common interest. But have a tendency to be in their own world. I consider them as friends.

- Pisces: Good. Nice guys who are often misunderstood. Shouldn't take them for granted. I consider them as friends (after we get over the initial heavy awkwardness of being way too nice to each other), and potential lovers.

- Aries: Bad. Ego issues with the self or the "me". I consider them as acquaintances.

- Taurus: Good. Loyal, good-hearted, good moral compass. I consider them as potential lovers (if I can accustom myself to their routine and down-to-earth attitude).

- Gemini: Neutral. Good to talk to about any topic. But have a tendency to be very superficial and untrustworthy. I consider them as friends.

- Cancer: Neutral. Good friend to have for emotional support although they take rejection harshly. I consider them as friends.

- Leo: Neutral. Aquarius opposite sign. I see most leos as a complement for getting things done rather than having a relationship. I consider them as work colleagues.

- Virgo: Good. Like taurus but more intellectual. I consider them as friends.

- Libra: Neutral. Like Gemini but slightly more grounded. Have a irritable stance towards their need to be fair meticulously despite this trait also gives them a level-head. Too much sitting on the fence. I consider them as friends.

- Scorpio: Neutral. No way a potential mate. Too passionate and extreme. But they know how to get things done. I consider them as work colleagues.

- Saggitarius: Neutral. Love their life of adventure. But they have a tendency to call you up when they only need you in their own interest. I consider them as friends.

In conclusion, personally, I like Pisces and Taurus and I dislike Aries. Although supposedly should be compatible with my other sister air signs: Gemini and Libra, I am not. I will never consider them as potential lovers unless there is an exception.

pisces here!!

I'm a Libran. :) Hello fellow indecisive guys. Ways to torture us include asking "So what do you want to eat on the menu?"

I enjoy being around all star signs really (maybe except 1 or 2, but then we all do learn things from opposite signs), but I'm more particularly drawn towards Gemini and Pisces. They are very easy to talk to and I can expect to talk great and deep lengths over multiple topics. :)

Edit: Also, other Libra guys as well, must like people who think alike eh. :D

Edited by wayneson

Guest piscean

i'm a piscean and i hate my own sign because i get attached to people so easily(and get dumped too of course).

Low self-esteem, dreamy, clingy, desperate, needy, self-pitying motherfcking fish should just be bbq-ed to death.

AND oh yeah, i hate geminis to death, they can burn together with me.

And to all the heartless aquarius, please donate your hearts to the hospital thanks.

I understand the basic traits each star sign possess which kind of stereotyped each and every one of us + there's the moon sign, and all the Houses that define other aspects of our personality.

I interpret personality traits of each zodiac sign with a pinch of salt, and I certainly won't rule out someone just because of incompatibility among the signs.

i'm a piscean and i hate my own sign because i get attached to people so easily(and get dumped too of course).

Low self-esteem, dreamy, clingy, desperate, needy, self-pitying motherfcking fish should just be bbq-ed to death.

And to all the heartless aquarius, please donate your hearts to the hospital thanks.

How can Aquarius people donate their hearts when they are heart-less? :/

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Star sign: Pisces, Moon sign: Virgo, Ascendant sign: Capricorn

I don't believe in horoscope. My parents have non-compatible signs but they are happily married for more than half a century. By the way, I am their accidental youngest child. My siblings are very much older than me.

Guest Blaidd_drwg

We're not heartless la. We just have too many things in our head rather than our heart. If you can enter an Aquarius mind, it is really noisy y'know and we desperately want to *shush* it. But for the most part, if you can receive an Aquarius' heart, we will stay true and loyal all the way (for the same reason that we want to concentrate on *shushing* our mind and have no time for dating endlessly. Damn tiring and siensation y'know).

How can Aquarius people donate their hearts when they are heart-less? :/

True story bro. HAHAHA!

Taurus :) true and loyal lovers

YES! YES! I'm happily attached to a Taurus. Only person I can be emotional with.

Taurus are really loyal (as friends) and i think they give a sense of security. (:

And regarding to what piscean said about his own sign, i think it is just that you exhibited all the negative traits s: Each person behave differently and exhibit positive and negative traits in various extents, usually depending on how positive and negative they are. I know of a Piscean who's very confident and popular Dx and NO I REFUSE TO BURN TOGETHER WITH YOU.

I used to read those "Which 3 horoscope will blablabla" last time HAHA (They are more readily available in chinese though. I dont recall reading any similar article in English)

For e.g

The 3 horoscopes that gets jealous most easily are Scorpio, Pisces and Virgo

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

I'm a Taurean. Loyal (to friends and lover), down-to-earth, routine, very open, usually everything is laid bare on the surface. Cope well and feel secure to be with Taureans, Virgoans and Capricornans. I had a crush on a Scorpio guy before. Taureans don't say the word "love" so easily. It may take months or years for them to say it outbut once they do, they really mean it. Both taurus and scorpio are very sexually active and they are easily attracted to each other. However, I realized Scorpios are very secretive and inscrutable which always make Taureans feel insecure.

Edited by Little Mikey

i had this crush on this libra guy we were very close and was good friends, but he is super straight :( so i had an arguement with him so that he would distant from me, if not my heart would ache every time i see him :(

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

Guest elgar90

Star sign Virgo, moon sign : Pisces, ascendant sign: Leo

Hmm~

So far dated a few signs.. Namely Gemini, Taurus, Aquarius and had a relationship with an Aries.

Geminis: not really in good terms with them as lovers... (both my parents are Geminis, i would disagree with them most of the time)

Taurus: potential lovers, but they are too sexually active >< (IMHO)

Aquarius:crazy dates, more like a plane while travelling through turbulent air... interesting but short lived

Aries; OMG! I don't know what to say... bossy but yet passionate lovers... can't really stand them but as long as you don't step on my tail too often (or use your horns to poke me) I may be able to tolerate you!

Have yet to know enough people to know what are my favorite star signs!

OH and its not our fault we are perfectionist >< we may not want to be but somehow or rather we are like that T.T

Taurus are really loyal (as friends) and i think they give a sense of security. (:

And regarding to what piscean said about his own sign, i think it is just that you exhibited all the negative traits s: Each person behave differently and exhibit positive and negative traits in various extents, usually depending on how positive and negative they are. I know of a Piscean who's very confident and popular Dx and NO I REFUSE TO BURN TOGETHER WITH YOU.

I used to read those "Which 3 horoscope will blablabla" last time HAHA (They are more readily available in chinese though. I dont recall reading any similar article in English)

For e.g

The 3 horoscopes that gets jealous most easily are Scorpio, Pisces and Virgo

No Pisces doesnt get jealous easily.Probably Leo or Aries

Personally, I think Cancerians can get very insecure and jealous if they really love their partners.

To the extent that they can sometimes emotionally manipulate others without realising it.

Cancerians can be very high maintenance lovers sometimes.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I'm a Libran. :) Hello fellow indecisive guys. Ways to torture us include asking "So what do you want to eat on the menu?"

I enjoy being around all star signs really (maybe except 1 or 2, but then we all do learn things from opposite signs), but I'm more particularly drawn towards Gemini and Pisces. They are very easy to talk to and I can expect to talk great and deep lengths over multiple topics. :)

Edit: Also, other Libra guys as well, must like people who think alike eh. :D

HAHA ordering food is really a torture :)

Taureans friendzone/get friendzoned like there's no tomorrow. lol

Butt heads with Aries quite a bit. Not too sure about the others as of now, but currently dating a late Aquarius and chemistry wise it seems to be working.

Guest Aquarian

aquarius here. i love being an aquarian but we are often too busy to date & too much on our minds. Can't sleep cos mind too active! :blink: We are not very good with expressing emotions or connecting emotionally but we have good hearts and always stand up against injustice. We are rather eccentric too. :whistle:

aquarius here. i love being an aquarian but we are often too busy to date & too much on our minds. Can't sleep cos mind too active! :blink: We are not very good with expressing emotions or connecting emotionally but we have good hearts and always stand up against injustice. We are rather eccentric too. :whistle:

Haha, damn right! Aquarian also here... End up liking/envious of Scorpios.

"Listen -- are you living just a little and calling it life?"

Mary Oliver

• Guest locked this topic