Male HQ

What Is Your Starsign And What Is Your Favourite Starsign? (:

Dandriel

Pisces here. Dreamy, sensitive, emotional, selfless, compassionate, but not easily manipulated. Don't think astrology is 100% true but oh well. Favourite horoscope(s)? Taurus, Leo, Sagittarius, Cancer, Scorpio, Aquarius, Libra, Virgo, Capricorn, Gemini. For some reason, I don't really get along with Aries people and I don't really feel like there's anything in common between me and Pisces people.

• 1 month later...

Aries here, noticed that not much Aries along the 4 pages. and it is actually <5 I guess.

Don't have any favorite star sign, ever since I realized Star Sign is more for reference, knowing a person by interacting is much more reliable than star sign research or hear-by rumors out there.

But personally, I don't seem to be able to get along with Leo.

Fire meet Fire = Becomes a Forest Blaze I guess.

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

Aquarius here. And I do exhibits a lot of Aquarius qualities, both good and bad. Haha, do believe in horoscope too, reading it religiously in the Straits Times. Haha, it is a gauge to the future. (: I LOVE LEOS, They are so fun to hang out with but when they gets angry, they are the first few i would avoid. Trust me, A angry Leo is a scary man, But other than that, they are so fun loving and spontaneous which I find myself very attracted to.

hmm that depends. Define scary? :P

All my Leo friends, they have a very bad temper when they having a bad day. It is like the whole world owned them something. And they can go on thinking that they are right. And if you provoke them, them use you as vent their anger on them. Damn scary.

I tink this is one of Leo major flaw. But apart from that, there are very nice and friendly people with interesting perspective. Just don't catch them on a wrong day. Haha.

Aries here, noticed that not much Aries along the 4 pages. and it is actually <5 I guess.

Don't have any favorite star sign, ever since I realized Star Sign is more for reference, knowing a person by interacting is much more reliable than star sign research or hear-by rumors out there.

But personally, I don't seem to be able to get along with Leo.

Fire meet Fire = Becomes a Forest Blaze I guess.

I thought it should be Cancer. lol

I had a cold war with an Aries classmate back in JC for 2 years. :yuk:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

All my Leo friends, they have a very bad temper when they having a bad day. It is like the whole world owned them something. And they can go on thinking that they are right. And if you provoke them, them use you as vent their anger on them. Damn scary.

I tink this is one of Leo major flaw. But apart from that, there are very nice and friendly people with interesting perspective. Just don't catch them on a wrong day. Haha.

HAHAHA! Sounds alot like me and my bestfriend, although i don't think we're that extreme.

We have horrible temper when we're angry, especially when it go against something we really can't stand.

Like for me, if you're late when meeting me, i'll blow my top and woohoot :X

HAHA Major flaw of being a leo

So just be  free , just be yourself. Nobody can be  the way you are.

Not ready for another relationship. Just live life and be happy.

Perhaps you boys like to go here - http://www.homostrology.com/.

Just something fun to read :)

I reaaaaally enjoyed reading the comments since it really described me. Just the perfect words I'd like to shove in the face of those who ask why I suddenly snap out of reality and just become dead silent all of sudden. But then I will just decide to keep it to myself in the end. XD

Aquarian here. :D

"Listen -- are you living just a little and calling it life?"

Mary Oliver

• 3 weeks later...

Libra,here.

Know nothing much about my sign..

Often misunderstood,I must say.

Any other Librans here who often get into misunderstandings,

Even when the best possible attempt of expressing yourself clearly has been made?

Libra,here.

Know nothing much about my sign..

Often misunderstood,I must say.

Any other Librans here who often get into misunderstandings,

Even when the best possible attempt of expressing yourself clearly has been made?

how do you got misunderstood?

actually i fell in love w a libra guy for quite a long time alr. he's so cold towards me but didnt really ignore me 100%. should i keep on waiting?

im gemini !!

i dun like virgo,scorpion,libra gemini lol

i prefer capricorn,cancer,and leo haha

if frend i will choose gemini lol

and libra is too sticky for me XD

cancer love his mother more than me. (althought good becos filial but sometime can be more lovely to his bf also.)

if sibling i want tauras .

lolllllllllll

Im Not Racist !

754.gif

I'm Capricorn and I like Virgo...simply because it's said that virgo and capricorn are most compatible and the possibility to be in a relationship is 100% LOL

I'm Capricorn and I like Virgo...simply because it's said that virgo and capricorn are most compatible and the possibility to be in a relationship is 100% LOL

and they say its hard to capri to get into a r/s...true?

I'm a Capricorn and that is NOT true. Haha.

So far I've experienced Leos and July Cancer and I don't really like them much.

Then again, I don't really bother much about sun signs.

I noticed you mentioned July Cancer instead of just saying Cancer.

So are June Cancer a different experience for you? :whistle:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

HAHAHA! Sounds alot like me and my bestfriend, although i don't think we're that extreme.

We have horrible temper when we're angry, especially when it go against something we really can't stand.

Like for me, if you're late when meeting me, i'll blow my top and woohoot :X

HAHA Major flaw of being a leo

Agree! You wouldnt and shouldnt come near me when i am in bad mood mode :twisted:

I noticed you mentioned July Cancer instead of just saying Cancer.

So are June Cancer a different experience for you? :whistle:

Haha. Just that I had to stress on the specific type of Cancer. July Cancers are just too emo and moody! They're like the phases of the moon and back.

So far yet to experience a June Cancer. Haha.

• Guest locked this topic