Male HQ

Attention: Unkown Figure At Raffles Place Mrt Station...

Guest stbrianud

Guest stbrianud

547979_3948080495077_1974774978_n.jpg

Guys... Alert... This picture was taken and sent to many people merely 2 hours ago... Please keep a look out... You could be next...

Watch your back boys...

*Note*

... This is not real... I just ended my muay Thai training and was super shag! I forgot to bring an extra shirt to change to so I had to use this sleeveless hoodie(which I was suppose to use for training but forgot to change lol)

Haha... At raffles place there was no one around so I thought of just taking a picture... Came out like this after a little edit from Instagram... Haha...

I think it's pretty nice so I thought of sharing it with you guys.. Hope you like it:)

Edited by stbrianud

Guest stbrianud

huh?? lack of info. wad does this guy do????

He hunts his prey down slowly... then fxxks the daylight out of them... and sucks every last drop of cum he has...

Guest stbrianud

singlet hoodie for training? Tsk..

#TipForSelfDefenceMartialArts , dont wear hoodie related clothing in training because your opponent will grab that hoodie and make you vunerable, and you lose in a fight...

Ok i sound like a pro. MUAHAHA XD

why would anyone grab me lol. OI FOCUS ON THE POST.

Guest stbrianud

Hahaha! I laughed so loud after reading this everyone at home started to stare

Hahaha! I laughed so loud after reading this everyone at home started to stare too

Guest stbrianud

What kinda top is that? Sleeveless hoodie?

Yeap... It was from RufSkin. You should check them out! Really good! Got into them

Because of Rodney Santiago.

Guest stbrianud

Typical childish behaviour of a kid. Grow up la. Not even funny.

Well it's not suppose to be funny... I just thought this picture was kinda nice so I thought of sharing it with you guys. That's all... Maybe you should get someone to loosen that tight ass of yours

Go easy on Brian... At least he's posting interesting stuff, not like some others who are fat and deluded and keep posting all those emo status updates.

How is this interesting? This is attention seeking to a lame level.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

That's rich coming from you, the lamest attention-seeker of BW with 2 attention-seeking threads to your name.

Guest stbrianud

Guys lets not go there again... I just posted this picture cause I thought it was kinda cool and wanted to share it with you guys... Nothing to do with attention seeking... I mean I look pretty fat in this picture... If I did want attention I would have posted a nicer picture of me right?

Argh I dunno... I just being friendly then people always think otherwise... This is why our community is not moving fast enough... Everything others do the gays judge them... I mean sometimes we just do things because we want to and purely for fun or for a laugh... It doesn't always have to meaningful and stuff... Zzzz I dunno la... I give up...

Anyways thanks to you guys who like the picture haha.

And for u guys who think its pathetic and a lame attempt to seek attention... Nothing to say to you guys... Maybe just quit being a tight ass...

He is 18 right? Shd he not be 18 instead of acting like 36? Did u set up BW? Bw is a site for most things under the sun including light hearted once. And what is "meaningful discussion" to you?

If this big cock here can allow a young cock like Stbrianud to have his attention seeking fun here, I don't see why 2 old cocks like Imchaser and Gstc82 can't allow this young cock to have his fun.

Anyway, why don't both old attention seeking cocks come up with something nice to say or teach the young cocks how it's done "the mature way" since you guy are the older cocks here.

I also don't want you to be seen as allowing old cocks to be "bullying" young cocks without putting a few words as a big cock here right?

And for u guys who think its pathetic and a lame attempt to seek attention... Nothing to say to you guys... Maybe just quit being a tight ass...

Im sorry all i see is u using a misleading title to trick people to view your pictures. I dont find it amusing. Sorry its just me im a tight ass. Just ignore me.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest stbrianud

Sorry.. Maybe that was my fault.. I thought it would be more interesting if it had a story behind it... Haha.. Looks like a horror thing.. So I just thought of being imaginative...

I'm sorry if it came across like that..

If this big cock here can allow a young cock like Stbrianud to have his attention seeking fun here, I don't see why 2 old cocks like Imchaser and Gstc82 can't allow this young cock to have his fun.

Anyway, why don't both old attention seeking cocks come up with something nice to say or teach the young cocks how it's done "the mature way" since you guy are the older cocks here.

I also don't want you to be seen as allowing old cocks to be "bullying" young cocks without putting a few words as a big cock here right?

? i am not attacking brian but defending brian. have a nice day:)

Actually have seen quite alot of posts from this dude trying to act know-it-all or act matured.

Personally dun find this amusing. But if its just for laugh then so be it.

Well it's not suppose to be funny... I just thought this picture was kinda nice so I thought of sharing it with you guys. That's all... Maybe you should get someone to loosen that tight ass of yours

Come on, if you're only trying to be friendly and share something interesting, it's fine, but the issue is with the way u framed everything, from the title to the captions. They were all put across in a manner that is clearly to mislead readers to your self-interested agenda. You might think it is "interesting" or "friendly", but in life, you have to accept that there are always opinions that are different from yours. You don't ask people to loosen their ass when they disagree with you. Learn to take criticisms with an open mind instead of getting all prideful and defensive. Again, this reflects the mindset of an immature child yet to experience life in the real world.

A good way to start growing up kid? Serve your NS first.

Seems like most of the people who support this kid are fellow kids. Many of these 17 18 19 year olds act like they know it all, but please la, you're only just beginning to grow up.

Guest stbrianud

Then let us grow up lo... Why need so serious... Kids just wanna have fun... Just because you Are old and incapable you don't have to impose on us... Aww...

Seems like most of the people who support this kid are fellow kids. Many of these 17 18 19 year olds act like they know it all, but please la, you're only just beginning to grow up.

That is still understandable compared to having a 37-year-old Princess fawning on him.

Guest stbrianud

Lol the replies here are pretty funny and entertaining.

Haha yea I know! It's suppose to be for the gym only! Haha but I forgot bring extra shirt that day!

Anyway thanks ;) It's too loud for my liking though.

waalaikum salam~~

U muslim meh?

SexyBoy, it's waalaikumUSsalam.

You missed out the 'al-' (ال).

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

For those old cocks who dun like young cock's banter and attention seeking post. Pls kindly move on.

They will eventually learn when they becomes older cocks like you. We were all young cocks once.

Let's all cocks, young and old live happily and harmoniously in the forum.

• Guest locked this topic