Male HQ

Attention: Unkown Figure At Raffles Place Mrt Station...

Guest stbrianud

Anyways.. Now I know why there are threads like "outing for 9x only" because the most of the older generation are just fxxked up...

So what u trying to say is the 199x group exist because the older generations are fxxked up bunch of people.

I sincerely think that it exist because the 199x kids just want to hang out and do stuff they comfortable with.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Anyways.. Now I know why there are threads like "outing for 9x only" because the most of the older generation are just fxxked up... But there are those that are still good ones out there... Those guys have my respect unlike nasty bitter old queens like you. 

So cheers? Haha.

There's a difference between a 1990 and 1991 adult above 21 years of age, and whatever that comes later, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995. Don't lump 90s conveniently together and disgrace those who belong to the former category. And on this basis, an adult doesn't have to be an "old queen" from the 70s or 80s, he could well be someone born at the start of the 90s, but who doesn't belong to the same age class as people like you who are born in the later 90s and who obviously have a different maturity class as well.

There's a difference between a 1990 and 1991 adult above 21 years of age, and whatever that comes later, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995. Don't lump 90s conveniently together and disgrace those who belong to the former category. And on this basis, an adult doesn't have to be an "old queen" from the 70s or 80s, he could well be someone born at the start of the 90s, but who doesn't belong to the same age class as people like you who are born in the later 90s and who obviously have a different maturity class as well.

and the point of this is??

there also shits n sluts n brats from the 80s or 70s you know.

and the point of this is??

there also shits n sluts n brats from the 80s or 70s you know.

Exactly, I think the 80s or 70s people are more scary, they did more slutty things than the 90s people I guess.. Like crusing at fort road or wherever the thingy is like they always say 'In the past we can do things but then it's harder to do such things now cause sg is so strict and etc shit' See the difference ? Most 90s don't have such experience as the 80s and never will have . So yupp. Conclusion ; different generation have their own uniqueness, if you don't like it, don't read or even post nasty comments, just scram off because there's a big age gap in between us . :D

Exactly, I think the 80s or 70s people are more scary, they did more slutty things than the 90s people I guess.. Like crusing at fort road or wherever the thingy is like they always say 'In the past we can do things but then it's harder to do such things now cause sg is so strict and etc shit' See the difference ? Most 90s don't have such experience as the 80s and never will have . So yupp. Conclusion ; different generation have their own uniqueness, if you don't like it, don't read or even post nasty comments, just scram off because there's a big age gap in between us . :D

I'm not even talking about 70s 80s, I'm saying that within the 90s, there are differences between people born in 1990/91, who would be above 21 and hence qualify as an adult, and people who are born in 92 and after. And there are maturity differences between the two groups here. Don't lump the 90s conveniently together as one collective group of people. I, for one, am born in the first group and I hardly identify with the antics of the thread starter here, and even find it disgraceful to be associated as the same '90s' category as him.

Don't comprehension fail leh.

I'm not even talking about 70s 80s, I'm saying that within the 90s, there are differences between people born in 1990/91, who would be above 21 and hence qualify as an adult, and people who are born in 92 and after. And there are maturity differences between the two groups here. Don't lump the 90s conveniently together as one collective group of people. I, for one, am born in the first group and I hardly identify with the antics of the thread starter here, and even find it disgraceful to be associated as the same '90s' category as him.

Don't comprehension fail leh.

Dude, read properly, I quoted from Him and not you. Aren't you the fail one ? And I don't see a difference between a one year age gap. Tell me what's the difference ? It's just a status named 'Adult' and 'Young adult'

Hahaha lol! I really thought the post was about a ghost sighting! But at first glance, I thought I saw a transvestite, since the hood and the grainy editing made it look like you had shoulder length hair. And it doesn't help that it made you have boobs instead of a chest. Plus that hand near your crotch?

Give us better pictures of you can? We all know how much of a stud you are. =D

Guest stbrianud

Hahaha lol! I really thought the post was about a ghost sighting! But at first glance, I thought I saw a transvestite, since the hood and the grainy editing made it look like you had shoulder length hair. And it doesn't help that it made you have boobs instead of a chest. Plus that hand near your crotch?

Give us better pictures of you can? We all know how much of a stud you are. =D

HAHAHA! Yea I'm quite fat :( haha...

No better picture ah! WALAO! I'm not a transvestite can!!! Hahaha....

Anyways wait ah. I lose weight first

Im 31 and dont see anything wrong with this post....the dude has a nice pic to share...whats the crime in that...and regarding all this age difference bullshit,i have friends from the age of 17 all the way to those in the 50s.....and trust me,older does not mean more mature...there is nothing wrong with that though...there should always b a kid in all of us...so lighten up peeps,go out n get urselves some ice cream cones.....

Im 31 and dont see anything wrong with this post....the dude has a nice pic to share...whats the crime in that...and regarding all this age difference bullshit,i have friends from the age of 17 all the way to those in the 50s.....and trust me,older does not mean more mature...there is nothing wrong with that though...there should always b a kid in all of us...so lighten up peeps,go out n get urselves some ice cream cones.....

well said.:)

wth la u critics, brian is just posting something and u want to complain so much for what, if u dont like it, then get ur butts out of this topic, why bother being a typical person and start critising people? No brains you know. Dont worry brian, i back u up. Typical people have no respect for other, talk so much. >;(

wth la u critics, brian is just posting something and u want to complain so much for what, if u dont like it, then get ur butts out of this topic, why bother being a typical person and start critising people? No brains you know. Dont worry brian, i back u up. Typical people have no respect for other, talk so much. >;(

My exact sentiments....

Typical. When someone is hot then everyone will back him up. Even his shit will smells nice.

If someone is fat and betty doing the same thing he will be called delusional and attention seeking and ripped into pieces.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Dear imchaser,please stop judging...its not about backing him up cos he looks good,which he does(god bless him),but i sincerely dont see anything wrong with his post...why dont u share some of your photos...i promise i wont judge....

but what imchaser said is sadly kinda true. society both str8 and gay judges heavily on looks.

but what imchaser said is sadly kinda true. society both str8 and gay judges heavily on looks.

Thats true.....but its a choice we can make to either be part of the majority or understand that everyone is equal....i know it sounds cheesy but i just really believe in everyone despite appearance,race,orientation,culture etc...should be treated equally....again at the risk of sounding even cheesier...i believe in world peace...haha

Edited by He-man

Ok all, I wanna apologized to brian and all his fans, lets all stop this argument that has derailed, i think. Its hard to argue with diehard fans u know! lol.

Other guests post their disagreement too but im the one being singled out because im a registered member. I dont feel good abt it. So ill stop.

I personally believe Brian is a nice guy, can look from his super cute photo and his amazing smile and exquisite hoodie..

Ok back to the discussion please no more argument. Which is to discuss how amazing the photo of the unknown figure spotted in Raffles is. Also, yeah this thread is so creative, so amazingly funny, and so groundbreaking it has to be thread of the year, no doubt.

No more argument from me here, i promise. Only good words, cos im officially a fan.... Have a great weekend love you all.

Ok all, I wanna apologized to brian and all his fans, lets all stop this argument that has derailed, i think. Its hard to argue with diehard fans u know! lol.

Other guests post their disagreement too but im the one being singled out because im a registered member. I dont feel good abt it. So ill stop.

I personally believe Brian is a nice guy, can look from his super cute photo and his amazing smile and exquisite hoodie..

Ok back to the discussion please no more argument. Which is to discuss how amazing the photo of the unknown figure spotted in Raffles is. Also, yeah this thread is so creative, so amazingly funny, and so groundbreaking it has to be thread of the year, no doubt.

No more argument from me here, i promise. Only good words, cos im officially a fan.... Have a great weekend love you all.

Imchaser,please forgive me too if i came across as attacking you...trust me im not...peace no war aite...✌✌

Edited by He-man

Imchaser,please forgive me too if i came across as attacking you...trust me im not...peace no war aite...✌✌

Yeah, lets make out.

• Guest locked this topic