Male HQ

Charmed! Fan Club

revenkit

All my siblings and myself were obsessed over it in my primary and lower sec days we like every week die die watch but after 4 or 5 seasons life caught up with us hahaha..

HAHAHA SAME HERE !! My siblings and I always follow the series until late nite coz it airs on 11pm when we're in primary and secondary school... After that, the national tv didn't broadcast it anymore after the Valhalla season!! HATE THEM!! >.<

Paige, I can really appreciate the orb-ing and the healings haha.. plus the difference w that and pure white lighter's orb is U can orb stuffs too!! Not just urself!!

Carnivore Carnivore, What do you eat? I have sharp teeth, I only eat meat! Herbivore Herbivore, what do U munch? I like leaves and plants for Lunch! Omnivore Omnivore, How about you? All kinds of meats and plants will do! ;)

i like him more hahahaha. omg i used to believe those stuff were real HAHAHHAAH sorry i sound stupid .__.

HAHAHA I like cupid guy more. What's his name? Forgot d. He has a very HOT body! :D Don't worry. You have me. I thought I have powers too. TRIED SO HARD TO FOCUS AND ORB something into my hands believing myself is a half-whitelighter!! LOL.... :P

Guest stbrianud

HAHAHA I like cupid guy more. What's his name? Forgot d. He has a very HOT body! :D Don't worry. You have me. I thought I have powers too. TRIED SO HARD TO FOCUS AND ORB something into my hands believing myself is a half-whitelighter!! LOL.... :P

His name is COOP.. I remember last time i fantasize that coop was my cupid.. then we end up together... HAHAHA

And btw. I LOVE ALYSSA MILANO....

I like Piper too. She is acting in PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, which is a fxxkING AWESOME SHOW.

Btw this is the modern day SOURCE. He is back baby....

547979_3948080495077_1974774978_n.jpg

Paige, I can really appreciate the orb-ing and the healings haha.. plus the difference w that and pure white lighter's orb is U can orb stuffs too!! Not just urself!!

HIGH 5 man!! I LOVE PAIGE TOO!!! her powers are totally awesome. Self/group-orbing, healing and orbing stuffs too!! And the fact that i can be immortal if use expertly! haha.... :D

I am the sun I am the air

I am human and I need to be loved

Just like everyone else...

I LOVE THIS SONG, only when it is showing in the series... I downloaded the song and put it into my phone, it turns out to be creepy.... but in the series starting credits, it's an awesome song! :D

i don;t really like the song LOLOL i always get a shock

HAHA why you got shock?? It's nice in the series!! :D

Hahaha why shock?

Nice ma

At the opening got one sound is it?

YALOR NICE RIGHT! :D haha

it's so weird LOL. yeah suddenly halfway whoosh i'm shocked. -.-

HAHAHA That's very correct timing with the clip showing... haha

Lol I can't believe this post is alive LOL.

I love charmed.. All episodes in my com! Haha re watch all at least once a month

Yeah it was purposely brought alive after being seen that it still has the influential power on us~~ :D hehe...

Seriously u rewatch all from season 1 to 8 at least once a month?? OMGGGAAADDDD

This is so random. Stating a thread for a show that has concluded years ago. I feel so old now.

Yup. Haha it is started to remind every fans and everybody how great and influential this show was back then! Miss them a lotssss

CHARMED RAWKKSSSS!! Forever Charmed! The power of three will set us free! :D #SorryTooMuch #CharmedFanBoy

His name is COOP.. I remember last time i fantasize that coop was my cupid.. then we end up together... HAHAHA

I like Piper too. She is acting in PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, which is a fxxkING AWESOME SHOW.

Btw this is the modern day SOURCE. He is back baby....

547979_3948080495077_1974774978_n.jpg

for a moment i thought this warlock was gonna attack me. :o

It's better than I ever even knew.

OH YAAAHHHH COOP!!! GOSHHHHH HIS BOD!! is really worth dying for.... who wouldn't. I even JO when Coop was topless! LOL sorry for that... hahaha...

Alyssa Milano is fxxking awesomeeeeeee. Too bad she no longer like to appear onscreen now *sob sob* :(

Seriously Piper is acting in Pretty Little Liars?? As what? The girls' mommy? Aunty? Psychotic killer??

OH YAAAHHHH COOP!!! GOSHHHHH HIS BOD!! is really worth dying for.... who wouldn't. I even JO when Coop was topless! LOL sorry for that... hahaha...

Alyssa Milano is fxxking awesomeeeeeee. Too bad she no longer like to appear onscreen now *sob sob* :(

Seriously Piper is acting in Pretty Little Liars?? As what? The girls' mommy? Aunty? Psychotic killer??

TOO MUCH INFO DUDE. WTF HAHAHAHAHAAA

Guest ongwsjackson

HAHA such an old show. And hell yeah I was a huge fan!

Piper! I would always do this hand thing and imagine that when I get angry. Was a kid then. >:)

MolPiper.gif

And Leo was my first star crush.

Edited by jacksonongws

Guest stbrianud

As Lucy Hale's Character, Aria Montgomery's, mother... She is involved in the plot too... Really excited show.. it's like gossip girl meets i know what you did last summer...

AND OMG I JO TO COOP'S SEX SCENE WITH SAMANTHA IN SEX IN THE CITY LIKE 100TIMESSS

Guest stbrianud

Hahaha i imagine this modern day The Source to be moving inside that picture and that drag me into the computer screen before burning me into ashes!! LOL....

you know.. i think i really look great in this picture haha..

HAHA such an old show. And hell yeah i was a huge fan!

Piper! I would always do this hand thingy and imagine that when i get angry. Was a kiddy then >: )

MolPiper.gif

And leo was my first star crush :oops:

Welcome to the club!! hahaha yesssss that was also what we would really like to make it happen when we're angry plus the sound effect minus the exploding scene... :D

Leo! SAME! :D

As Lucy Hale's Character, Aria Montgomery's, mother... She is involved in the plot too... Really excited show.. it's like gossip girl meets i know what you did last summer...

AND OMG I JO TO COOP'S SEX SCENE WITH SAMANTHA IN SEX IN THE CITY LIKE 100TIMESSS

GAAAAHHHH will try to watch it. Die to see piper in action on a movie again! hahah :D 100timessss goshhhh u're even hardcore fanatic on COOP than me... hahaha :P

HAHA such an old show. And hell yeah i was a huge fan!

Piper! I would always do this hand thingy and imagine that when i get angry. Was a kiddy then >: )

MolPiper.gif

And leo was my first star crush :oops:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I THOUGHT I CAN FREEZE TIME AND I DO THAT TO MY FRIENDS IN SCHOOL LAST TIME HAHAHAHA. omg so stupid :wacko:

Guest stbrianud

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I THOUGHT I CAN FREEZE TIME AND I DO THAT TO MY FRIENDS IN SCHOOL LAST TIME HAHAHAHA. omg so stupid :wacko:

HAHA YOU KNOW WHEN SOMETHING SCARE ME LIKE A ROACH OR LIZARD THAT POP OUT OF NO WHERE. I ALWAYS DO THIS ACTION ON THEM HAHA! HOPING TO SEE THEM BLOW UP LOL