Male HQ

Charmed! Fan Club

revenkit

This thread was created yesterday and it's already generated 2 pages of responses!

I'm amazed. Am a fan too.

I downloaded all the episodes from Youtube (someone with the username 'petar5nastoski' kindly uploaded all 8 seasons of them onto the video site, but now his account has been terminated due to copyright infringement) and stowed them away in my external hard disk. :lol:

Welcome to Charmed! fan club qedcwc. :) Wow. You seriously have a good memory there. You still able to remember that username from youtube? *salute you* :D

OMGGGGG You're sooooooooooo lucky!! Was looking for it everywhere but i just found DVD of season 4 onwards....

Is that your own spell? Sounds like a real good Phoebe spell there! haha....

The first 6 seasons DVD box-set was bought locally when they were released. After that, I had a long break and bought the remain 2 seasons from amazon.com.

The "timbaktu" spell was cast by Phoebe to send an unconscious Cortez away from the manor's attic in Season 4's episode "Charmed Again, Part 1".

Edited by victorp

Guest stbrianud

Has anybody thought about if prue were still alive how powerful would she become? Maybe she can life her ownself and fly!!! LOL! Haha... But I think she would have been really powerful!

Welcome to Charmed! fan club qedcwc. :) Wow. You seriously have a good memory there. You still able to remember that username from youtube? *salute you* :D

Nah... the link is still in my computer's memory.

I haven't cleared the surfing history though. LOL.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Actually Piper's power is called Particle Manipulation.

She is basically able to slow down the molecular vibration of an object(s) down to make it appear like they were frozen, giving the illusion that she could freeze time.

She later developed the ability to SPEED UP the molecular vibration of objects, thus blowing them up.

P.S. Love the hand thing btw.

"Well, I have lost you; and I lost you fairly;

In my own way, and with my full consent.

Say what you will, kings in a tumbrel rarely

Went to their deaths more proud than this one went.

Some nights of apprehension and hot weeping

I will confess; but that's permitted me;

Day dried my eyes; I was not one for keeping

Rubbed in a cage a wing that would be free.

I had loved you less or played you slyly

I might have held you for a summer more,

But at the cost of words I value highly,

And no such summer as the one before.

Should I outlive this anguish, and men do,

I shall have only good to say of you."

The first 6 seasons DVD box-set was bought locally when they were released. After that, I had a long break and bought the remain 2 seasons from amazon.com.

The "timbaktu" spell was cast by Phoebe to send an unconscious Cortez away from the manor's attic in Season 4's episode "Charmed Again, Part 1".

I see... Gonna collect it someday! :D Oh oh.... No wonder sounds familiar. Rewatching, I still haven't reach to that part yet! hahaha...

She is basically able to slow down the molecular vibration of an object(s) down to make it appear like they were frozen, giving the illusion that she could freeze time.

She later developed the ability to SPEED UP the molecular vibration of objects, thus blowing them up.

so chemistry!!!! hahahhaha magic and science !!

It's better than I ever even knew.

Has anybody thought about if prue were still alive how powerful would she become? Maybe she can life her ownself and fly!!! LOL! Haha... But I think she would have been really powerful!

She could have manifested a lot of astral projections of herself and even could use her power on her astral forms. Just like Naruto. Cool!

Guest stbrianud

She could have manifested a lot of astral projections of herself and even could use her power on her astral forms. Just like Naruto. Cool!

LOL NARUTO!! Haha!! Then she will do.. "PRUE COMBO" LOL!!! Then she can rasengan also HAHAHAHHA

so chemistry!!!! hahahhaha magic and science !!

Hahaha correct! Don't spoil the magic. Everybody needs to believe in some magic! Hahaha.... :P

NONO!! I think piped can control her time traveling powers!!! HAHAHA

Would love to see that in new season!! LOL~~ WE WANT CHARMED SEASON 9!!! :D

TIME TRAVELLING? LOL. then phoebe can have infinite premonitions ! :o

NOOO! PHOEBE CAN CONTROL PEOPLE'S MINDS!' HAHAHAHHA!!! Awssomeeee

Phoebe can electrocute people's mind!! Was shown in her premonition where she takes justice in her own hands!! :DDDD SO COOL!!!

we should totally start a new season. with all that new ideas HAHHAHAA

I AGREEEE!! Hahaha

Heck yes!!! We need new seasons of Charmed!!!! :D

LOL NARUTO!! Haha!! Then she will do.. "PRUE COMBO" LOL!!! Then she can rasengan also HAHAHAHHA

LOL!!! Then she develop summoning jutsu and summon maybe a sexy guy!!! LOLLLLLLLL I SO WANNNTTTT THAT POWER OF SUMMONNING!!! :D

Guest stbrianud

Would love to see that in new season!! LOL~~ WE WANT CHARMED SEASON 9!!! :D

Phoebe can electrocute people's mind!! Was shown in her premonition where she takes justice in her own hands!! :DDDD SO COOL!!!

That one very fake la... Dunno why she got such powers also.. Haha... I think she will

Become like Jean from x men hahahaha

That one very fake la... Dunno why she got such powers also.. Haha... I think she will

Become like Jean from x men hahahaha

Hahaha dunno. They say their power develops greatly over time. Some more she is electrocuting the people's head. I guess her power develops into messing with people's mind until they get crazy and then BOOM! their mind explode as if electrocuted ... hahaha....

Guest stbrianud

I love the episode where they turned into greek goddeses to deal with the titans. And Piper is hot as hell as the earth goddess.

Haha that one is season finale of season 5. I think not epic enough LEh!!!

I love the episode where they turned into greek goddeses to deal with the titans. And Piper is hot as hell as the earth goddess.

Haha that one is season finale of season 5. I think not epic enough LEh!!!

Hahaha i like greek stuff:D In fact I like the whole arc when Leo was blasted by Chris to Valhalla!!! Goshhhhh :D

Remember the days of catching every single episode on Channel 5, back to back with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I was so little then, ahaha.

Only thing that really caught me on Charmed is the ending theme. There's two or three, but I like this the best.

Edited by Glyph

Remember the days of catching every single episode on Channel 5, back to back with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I was so little then, ahaha.

Only thing that really caught me on Charmed is the ending theme. There's two or three, but I like this the best.

There are 3 ending themes towards the season finale after dunno season 4 or 5.... And yes!!! I LOVE THEIR ENDING THEMES TOO!

SAME!! It's my FAVORITE too you know! In fact, all 3 of those themes are inside my phone so i can listen to them when I'm stressed! They are really stress-relieving themes for me.... :)

I don't know why but I think Charmed is really a perfect series for me. Good opening theme. Great ending themes. Addictive magic and effect. Marvelous storylines. Funny and humorous quotes and remarks and antics. Great cast and acting skills! Covers almost the entirety of those supernatural creatures/rumors/things. In a potatoskin, Charmed is a very believable series for me. It's like there is a life inside it and adapted from a real life situation.....

I MISSED IT SO MUCHIE! DAMN MY TEARS ARE WELLING UP NOW *tskkk tskkk* :unsure:

You mean during the opening theme or the every season finale also have doors closing? If opening theme, yes.... i think every season! LOL.... If season finale, not sure about that... haha....

Season finale. Always door close. Watch the youtube vid. =)