Male HQ

Charmed! Fan Club

revenkit

I love Charmed. Sweet memories... I loved Piper's freezing ability, not so much of the exploding ability, unless of course I was emo-ing and wanted the watch the world burn. Hahaha. Then there was Leo, Couldn't stop thinking about him last time. Haha.

It's a pity I missed the seasons after Prue's death but somehow I do remember Paige though. Hope I get to see the whole thing soon.

Really missed charmed....rewatched season 1 to 8 last yr...during one of my free period....now we can only get the continuation of the story through comic.

http://charmed.wikia...med_(comic_book)

OMG!! I don't even know there exists season 9 in comic books!! Soooo gonna read that comic!! :D

Charmed was awesome. Ah, those where the days.

Yeah those were the good ol days. Love them so much!! :)

I always watch episode by episode whenever I am sitting down on my chair, having my meal, and turning on the laptop.

Hahaha last time i used to do like that. But then, too much stuffs to do and thus, removing this habit....

I love Charmed. Sweet memories... I loved Piper's freezing ability, not so much of the exploding ability, unless of course I was emo-ing and wanted the watch the world burn. Hahaha. Then there was Leo, Couldn't stop thinking about him last time. Haha.

It's a pity I missed the seasons after Prue's death but somehow I do remember Paige though. Hope I get to see the whole thing soon.

HAHAHA that's so evilish of you to burn the world with that exploding ability!! :D Leo, everybody's childhood angel! :) You wanna download the whole series??

i see revenkit's new sexy dp LOL. door close..... hmmmmmmmm. i don't know too LOL maybe there's something in the book of shadows? :yuk:

Sexy, really?? *hope it is real sexy!!* HAHAHA.... still far from being sexy la septie! :D Hahaha let's dig into the book of shadows! :D Btw, I found your multiplication spell! You want it? hahahaha :D

haha i can't remember her spells but she can really fight in the show isn't it :)

actually i am more inclined towards paige's ability :) " Book" poofs book on hand :)

Her karate kicks are show stealers!!! :D like how septie yell *heeeyaaaa* haha :D Haha see. You're also Paige's fan! Love her powers. Sexy guy *poof* sexy guy on hand :D

Her karate kicks are show stealers!!! :D like how septie yell *heeeyaaaa* haha :D Haha see. You're also Paige's fan! Love her powers. Sexy guy *poof* sexy guy on hand :D

haha me like :)

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

he kicks things well HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *heeeya!* phoebe's pretty too :yuk: BUT STILL! PIPERRRRRR :thumb:

Piper looks like a more housewife beauty! :D

I always liked Piper, though not really for her powers. That one sentence that made me love her more.

Piper: "What's my middle name?"

Phoebe: "Ummmm, surly?"

Piper: "That's my girl."

Hahaha is that during the early seasons?? :D

I always liked Piper, though not really for her powers. That one sentence that made me love her more.

Piper: "What's my middle name?"

Phoebe: "Ummmm, surly?"

Piper: "That's my girl."

when i first saw her in the show i knew she would be my fav. maybe because she's more emotional, caring and sentimental. kinda close to my personality ; i can relate to that. ahahhaha ^_^

It's better than I ever even knew.

Hais.. too bad it ends at season 8.. Dont really like billie. lol

Haha billie is kinda hot but her voice is really pitchy and her acting is kinda noobie too that time... Haha guess she's a rising star.... :)

And there is season 9 recently discovered by our friend, Freedom711.... but it's in the form of comic....

Piper looks like a more housewife beauty! :D

Hahaha is that during the early seasons?? :D

when i first saw her in the show i knew she would be my fav. maybe because she's more emotional, caring and sentimental. kinda close to my personality ; i can relate to that. ahahhaha ^_^

Haha, I can't remember. I just loved the fact that she was always so grumpy and bad-tempered and she didn't give a damn in the slightest. Oh, my role model. Couple that with Paige's powers, she would be the perfect "don't-mess-with-me-bitch" kinda girl.

Haha, I can't remember. I just loved the fact that she was always so grumpy and bad-tempered and she didn't give a damn in the slightest. Oh, my role model. Couple that with Paige's powers, she would be the perfect "don't-mess-with-me-bitch" kinda girl.

Hahaha that's Piper! Never give a damn but yet very caring for people! :)

Hahaha that's Piper! Never give a damn but yet very caring for people! :)

and maybe cos she's the only long haired girl. LOL i prefer girls with long hair HAHHAHA. and i kinda don't like phoebe at first cos her hair was... ugh horrendous. she likes to do some cheena guniang plaits or cheena doll hair LOL! :(

and maybe cos she's the only long haired girl. LOL i prefer girls with long hair HAHHAHA. and i kinda don't like phoebe at first cos her hair was... ugh horrendous. she likes to do some cheena guniang plaits or cheena doll hair LOL! :(

HAHAHAHA yup i have to agree with you. Her hair was disaster in the early seasons!! LOL....

i dont like drake. if u guys remember him. lol. that actor from titanic. I think piper's power is amazing, so is her acting. Would love to have paige's power as well. LOL. Lazy to get stuck in traffic jams, jus orb. lol

you cannot use your powers for personal gain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk:

I don't think anything is. There's a reason why the book of shadows is kept well within the family.

I hate to be technical but Phoebe and Paige is being underestimated. All of the sisters have at least 2 powers.

Pruedence - Telekinesis / Astral projection

Piper - Molecular manipulation (Immobilization/Acceleration-Combustion)

Phoebe - Premonition / Levitation - Yes, she "flies", literally. Nobody remembers her signature "flying kick"?

Anyway, IMO, Paige is the most OP of all sisters.

Her whitelighter's powers aside, orbing, a form of teleportation. She can heal too.

Her witch blood grants her some form of telekinesis hybrid with orbing powers called Tele-orbing. She can orb objects at her will to her side or orb-accelerate them in a direction as a thrown weapon.

And if you can't orb for your personal gain, since it's given by the elders to aid their charge, you can always sade around like Cole. I think it'll be pretty hot though.

Edited by Glyph

Guest HoodlumX

I watched every episode cept the last cause when they were aring it, I had to go for the worst family chalet n wasn't able to wstch it.. years later, I still have yet to watch the LAST episode!! Gotta watch it!!

i dont like drake. if u guys remember him. lol. that actor from titanic. I think piper's power is amazing, so is her acting. Would love to have paige's power as well. LOL. Lazy to get stuck in traffic jams, jus orb. lol

Drake? Not quite sure remember.... Yeah their acting is simply amazing. Believable acting! :D

I don't think anything is. There's a reason why the book of shadows is kept well within the family.

I hate to be technical but Phoebe and Paige is being underestimated. All of the sisters have at least 2 powers.

Pruedence - Telekinesis / Astral projection

Piper - Molecular manipulation (Immobilization/Acceleration-Combustion)

Phoebe - Premonition / Levitation - Yes, she "flies", literally. Nobody remembers her signature "flying kick"?

Anyway, IMO, Paige is the most OP of all sisters.

Her whitelighter's powers aside, orbing, a form of teleportation. She can heal too.

Her witch blood grants her some form of telekinesis hybrid with orbing powers called Tele-orbing. She can orb objects at her will to her side or orb-accelerate them in a direction as a thrown weapon.

And if you can't orb for your personal gain, since it's given by the elders to aid their charge, you can always sade around like Cole. I think it'll be pretty hot though.

Yeah we all do remember her flying kicks! It's very awesome!!! HAHAHA but seriously her flying kicks are either missed and hilariously embarrassing or hit and super awesome!!!

I LOVE PAIGE FTW!!!! WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HER POWERS and some hot males charges!! O YEAH! hehehe ....