Male HQ

Charmed! Fan Club

revenkit

Is this thread dead or what?

Don't tell me there will be another thread substituting it like Paige substituted Prue? :P

Hahaha sorry qedcwc. I'm back now. Well took a break from this thread to manage myself and my confusing love matter.... Haha it's not dead. Just inactive i guess... hahah....

I'm halfway on season 4 now!! Cole just married Phoebe on a dark matrimony!! OMG OMG! >.<

Kena tricked.... after the Source-possessed Cole sabotaged Phoebe on two occasions.

First by enlarging the wedding dress meant for a Millie Platt.

Second by causing the night cream Paige gave to Phoebe to make up for the dress to give Phoebe's face pimples.

When Paige tried to make the 'object of objection', i.e. the pimples, go away, Cole's magic blocked it and turned Phoebe entirely invisible.

To show that Paige was not sabotaging Phoebe's wedding, she transferred the invisibility to herself.

But the Seer directed the Lazarus demon to attack at the wedding, causing it to be held off again.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Kena tricked.... after the Source-possessed Cole sabotaged Phoebe on two occasions.

First by enlarging the wedding dress meant for a Millie Platt.

Second by causing the night cream Paige gave to Phoebe to make up for the dress to give Phoebe's face pimples.

When Paige tried to make the 'object of objection', i.e. the pimples, go away, Cole's magic blocked it and turned Phoebe entirely invisible.

To show that Paige was not sabotaging Phoebe's wedding, she transferred the invisibility to herself.

But the Seer directed the Lazarus demon to attack at the wedding, causing it to be held off again.

Yeah so that they will have to send the demon to the cemetery and ofcoz in a co-incident way, there is still a functional chapel in a cemetery! At night! Ugghhhh how is that even possible... LOL....

Yeah so that they will have to send the demon to the cemetery and ofcoz in a co-incident way, there is still a functional chapel in a cemetery! At night! Ugghhhh how is that even possible... LOL....

Not exactly in a cemetry, but in a mausoleum.

It does make a bit sense.

And priests of a chapel usually live nearby it or in it.

So I think it is possible.... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

But it's late at night. It is sooooo suspicious!! and scary!! >.< hahahaha

Well, the Charmed Ones didn't pass it off. So it must be normal. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I am a huge fan of charmed as well!

My favorite character has got to be piper! maybe because she is married to leo and that she has the coolest power ever!

F.y.i - the charmed theme song is a cover of The Smiths song called "How Soon Is Now?" from the album "Meat is Murder". I happen to be a smiths fan as well!

Season 8, Episode 1 - Still Charmed & Kicking

(after casting a spell to gain new identities)

Phoebe: Voila! New identities

Paige: Are you sure?

Phoebe: Only one way to find out. Let's go shopping!

Piper: No.

Phoebe: Yeah, come on!

Piper: No, wait! No...

Phoebe: C'mon, we have seven years of lost time to make up for. We have to start somewhere.

Piper: Yeah, I know, but...

Phoebe: No buts! We are free. Do you have any idea what that means? It means no more demons, no more cops. We can do everything we want.

Piper: I know, I know, but still...

Phoebe: (facing Paige) Would you please talk some sense into this woman?!

Paige: You know, it occurred to me, that real estate agent your dad was talking about? Yeah, think about it. He might be a....

Phoebe: OH MY GOD! If you say that 'd' word, I might implode!

Phoebe's reactions were really comical in that part. :P

• 5 years later...

I diligently chased the series when it showed on TV, soooooo many years ago! :D

But I stopped after, like, season 3, or 4. When they started introducing new "sisters".

The most memorable thing about the show for me, however, was the theme song (other than their super powers, I mean):

"I am the sun

And the air

I am everything and I need to be loved

Just like everybody else

See I've already waited too long

And all my hope is gone"

There was no Internet back then, so I could only guess at the lyrics! Don't bash me. :P

• 5 months later...

i watched religiously the first 3 seasons of the original series.... at the finale of season 3, they killed off the eldest sister Prue.

i stopped then.

now, i have outgrown the series... no heart watching this reboot.

Now they have new series...but it is not them...new actresses...

I love all the 3 sisters hehe wish can find other 2 sisters n have a 3some haha 

Or maybe we can download each series favourite part watch it together at chalet haha