Male HQ

Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)

pika_pika

1. do you have a girlfriend, happily in love with her and yet attracted to a guy and even have sex with him?

- happily married, but always think about cocks. when i masturbate, i fantasies abt men more then women.

what kind of guys u attracted to ??

Guest a sad bi

being bi to me is the saddest thing.. you can commit to a boyfriend nor can you be faithful to your wife..

i prefer to be pure gay or straight if there is a choice.. even if being bi means you have best of both world.

Guest a sad bi

being bi to me is the saddest thing.. you can't commit to a boyfriend nor can you be faithful to your wife..

i prefer to be pure gay or straight if there is a choice.. even if being bi means you have best of both world.

typo

A bi guy whom I used to have a few flings with, told me his perception coming from a bisexual.

He is not bothered at all by his bisexual nature.

To him, he can either settle down with a man, or a woman.

Thus when with one particular gender, he can give 100% attention to this gender, dropping off desires for the other.

That again this applies to the individual mind and lifestyle.

Hope this new insight will help.

a bit confused here trying to figure out my sexuality.

1. do you have a girlfriend, happily in love with her and yet attracted to a guy and even have sex with him?

2. what attracted you to guys/ girls in the first place? eg. guys for a role model/ fatherly figure, emotional ties

3. were you bi before but now pure gay or pure straight(might not get an answer here for the latter)? or do you think your sexuality will ever change one day?

4. what is the percentage of guy/girl attraction for you? is it clear cut 50% guys 50% girls?

5. will you hesitate to start a relationship with a girl because you dont want to hurt her or dont have the confidence that you can commit to her faithfully?

6. do you have the desire to raise children of your own?

do share your thoughts ...thanks

Hi Guest,

I have been constantly confusing with my sexual direction too. For the moment, I consider myself a 'Bi' since I am attracted to pretty girls sexually and young good-looking guys deeply.

Yes. At one time, I was having gf, but couldn't help to ignore good-looking guys

2. what attracted you to guys/ girls in the first place? eg. guys for a role model/ fatherly figure, emotional ties.

I like pretty girl's boobs and slim body. For good-looking guys, I like everything and the feeling is strange like magic

3. were you bi before but now pure gay or pure straight(might not get an answer here for the latter)? or do you think your sexuality will ever change one day?

I am worrying one day I may turn gay. Sometimes, I feel I am more attracted to guys than girls. For the moment, I think I am sexually attracted to girls and like to have sex with girls, but am also attracted to guys with strange magical feelings like it is a wonderful thing being with him. It's like it is genetically coded in you to be attracted by good-looking guys.

4. what is the percentage of guy/girl attraction for you? is it clear cut 50% guys 50% girls?

It's hard to say. It changes anytime.

5. will you hesitate to start a relationship with a girl because you dont want to hurt her or dont have the confidence that you can commit to her faithfully?

I never think so much. Just wanna to fulfill my desires and needs. I need girls for sex and guys to feel magical love.

6. do you have the desire to raise children of your own?

Yes.

Not all girls and guys I will love. It depends on whether I have the feeling for her / him.

Does anyone turned gay from Bi? Or Bi to straight?

Guest newguy2l

bi here

but could have been straight

in uni I had gf's

but guys were too hot and irrisistable

and they were more available

I think if I didnt get invovlved in gay sex while in uni I could well turn out straight. Its like drugs - u take a first bite - u like it. and so u keep doing it.

Short answer is dont know, kinda hard to tell. Think you might have to wait out and see what develops. Dont be impatient as the situation is quite risky - he lives near you and since you are both married, there can be problems.

married man writing in a gay channel BW very weird? can share yr story about yr 2 sided face and how u cope being gay and straight at the same time.

I'm married. A few years back, I move into a new flat. I saw a father with kids his at the playground. He gave me that stared. I am pretty attracted to him. It happened a number of times, that stare. I also gave that stare to him. But we didn't speak.

Then some time back, I started meeting him while walking to the MRT. We started to chat. Exchanged numbers and email also. But neither of us exposed preference. Up till now, still nothing happened.

How do I know whether he is one or not and whether he is interested ?

If cannot turn straight, don't get married !!! 害人害己 !!!!

nothing wrong with being bi-sexual. But if u r married, and trying to cruise a married man with kids, then u certainly hv questionable morals!! The audacity, coming here asking gay men to teach u how to pick up a 'family' man!!

nothing wrong with being bi-sexual. But if u r married, and trying to cruise a married man with kids, then u certainly hv questionable morals!! The audacity, coming here asking gay men to teach u how to pick up a 'family' man!!

Most Bi guys think lowly of Gay guys (from my many experiences)

Yet we have one asking gay guys for help.

Shouldn't you go to a Bi forum instead of coming here?

I'm married. .......................

How do I know whether he is one or not and whether he is interested ?

don't seduce married people even if they have an inclination lah..........you are hurting the wife and the children. If your parents or other half have an affair, how do you feel?

Again, we have another brainless dipstick who post without filtering through the otak between their ears. Not everyone is as privileged as us who can lead our lives as we want. There are those who succumb to family pressure for various reasons we might not be able to fathom. Therefore you should exercise some discretion before being to quick to pass your conclusions about other people's predicament.

Then again, there are also those who are genuinely bisexual and are attracted to BOTH men and women. If they have an opportunity to start a family, why not?

That being said, it takes both hands to clap. If the both of you want to play and are willing to understand the consequences of doing so, then who are we to tell you what to do?

Edited by slayer

Again, we have another brainless dipstick who post without filtering through the otak between their ears. Not everyone is as privileged as us who can lead our lives as we want. There are those who succumb to family pressure for various reasons we might not be able to fathom. Therefore you should exercise some discretion before being to quick to pass your conclusions about other people's predicament.

Then again, there are also those who are genuinely bisexual and are attracted to BOTH men and women. If they have an opportunity to start a family, why not?

That being said, it takes both hands to clap. If the both of you want to play and are willing to understand the consequences of doing so, then who are we to tell you what to do?

Totally agree with your post, to each his own i feel.

How come some ppl have such a negative feelings towards married ppl or bi, what a perspective....

Totally agree with your post, to each his own i feel.

How come some ppl have such a negative feelings towards married ppl or bi, what a perspective....

It might be a reaction to the way some people have an automatic negative reaction towards homosexuals, maybe?

-----

Sidney

ozasian@fastmail.com.au

Imagine if the guy he is seducing is your sister's husband ??? How will you feel ? I wonder who is the brainless dickhead here !!

Guest dick head

Any differenece betweeen your sister husband spend all his time on a XBOX vs a few hours with a gay (assuming he practices safe sex) ? I'm not suggesting that safe sex is better. Just want to know what you guys think.

Imagine if the guy he is seducing is your sister's husband ??? How will you feel ? I wonder who is the brainless dickhead here !!

Married men regardless of bi, str8 anot...Pls stay loyal to the partner tat u choose. Since u chosen her pls be responsible to her and ur own kids. Hooking ard with other guys especially married guy is unforgivable. Wad if ur kids found out tat u r sleepin wif other men? You have chosen the path urself and build up ur home bit by bit...dun destroy it becox of lust. Stand by ur promise.

Married men regardless of bi, str8 anot...Pls stay loyal to the partner tat u choose. Since u chosen her pls be responsible to her and ur own kids. Hooking ard with other guys especially married guy is unforgivable. Wad if ur kids found out tat u r sleepin wif other men? You have chosen the path urself and build up ur home bit by bit...dun destroy it becox of lust. Stand by ur promise.

wats the oath for . when u say i do ? and remain faithful for the rest of yr life? and now yr mind thinking of another man.

Who are we to judge his morality?

Does the general public have the right to demand that guys who stick their dicks up other guys' asses go to prisons?

Do we have the right to judge that his current indiscretion will hurt the other party's spouse? For all we know, maybe it is better for the guy to know that he is aj afterall and he prefers our lifestyle than the current straight shit he is in :-)

If you really like that guy, go get him tiger :-)

Guest No-to_mean-gay

Who are we to judge his morality?

Agree .... why so sudden so many talking about loyal to 1 partner? Indeed that is the perfect ideal things

But normal (non bi/gay) couple can even divorce ... so why make all so complicated

Durian just seeking opinion how to know whether his neighbor is or not .......

I dont think he said he wanna rape his neighbor or have sex with him (though may be at the end it can happen)

It is not your biz ... MYOB ....

And in this g-world no such things named "Loyal" dont be naive ....

I have a fren ... bi married 2 teenage children, her wife know he is f**king other assholes, but she still love him and so did he. "Strange"? Yah that is the power of love ... And u know what the reason of the wife ok with that?

She told me (co-inccident I am good fren to both and she knows I am g) = She prefer his hubby f**k assholes as cant get pregnancy and harm their marriage .....

Better than he goes around f**king pussy and risk of having a official mistress ....

Then again, Dickhead... If your sister's husband succumbs to tempation, he too would be equally as guilty as the seducer now, wouldn't he? Does this brainless tirade run in your family? I am getting bored, please entertain me with something more substantial.

Then again, Dickhead... If your sister's husband succumbs to tempation, he too would be equally as guilty as the seducer now, wouldn't he? Does this brainless tirade run in your family? I am getting bored, please entertain me with something more substantial.

Obviously a bigger Dickhead like you cares/thinks nothing of family. Morally whether this is right or wrong..no one has the right to judge but think about who will be the people who will get hurt eventually. And if this tirade truly runs in YOUR family, then i really do not have anything substantial to entertain you.

Obviously a bigger Dickhead like you cares/thinks nothing of family. Morally whether this is right or wrong..no one has the right to judge but think about who will be the people who will get hurt eventually. And if this tirade truly runs in YOUR family, then i really do not have anything substantial to entertain you.

So why are you still replying to me then?

There is rationality beyond being fixated on family, that doesn't mean we do not care. If your mind is so one tracked like a typical brainwashed PAP cadet then no one can really reason with you. It takes two hands to clap. We are not here to judge. Move your soapbox elsewhere, too much saliva is raining down.

Edited by slayer

OH COME ON!!!

Morals are MAN-MADE. THEY ARE NOT SET IN STONE.

How one perceives another is totally up to the individual. If you are so uppity about what is morally right and what is morally wrong, just ask yourself: how moral is it for someone to have a mistress?

40 years ago, it was the NORM for straight men to have mistresses. There's no moral stigma against having mistresses. You can go fxxk around behind your family's back, and they don't care, so long as you don't bring back the mistress and cause tension within the family. In fact, rich men constantly bring back their mistresses in order to show their wives who's the boss.

Now, having a mistress is grounds for divorce. Where did these morals come from? From the changing world. Morals and norms EVOLVE according to time and situation.

Sure, I agree that in most cases, if someone gets married, be it gay, straight, bi, trans, whatever, you should remain faithful to your legal partner. It's the LEGAL thing to do: there's a LEGAL obligation. However there is NO MORAL OBLIGATION, except for those who are religious. Then their moral obligation is to their religious institutions, not their partners.

If the legal partners can come to an agreement that they can fxxk around behind each other's backs once in a while (and I do know one or two married straight couples who have such agreements) who is to say what they do is moral or not? It may not be moral to the rest of society, but it may be the way they keep their relationship fresh. Sometimes that have sex with other people with the same arrangements as well. Who is to say they are immoral? There is an agreement to do something, and there are boundaries set.

So who are you to say that this guy here, who is just curious about another married guy's sexuality, is immoral? Never once did he say "I'm interested to suck his cock" or "I want to eat his ass" or "I want want dick inside him" or "I want to feel him inside of me". He is just curious about the sexuality, nothing more.

For a 44 year-old person I really you are too full of yourself. Mid-life crisis, much?

Guys, you all have gone off topic from "Is He Also One?" and started to fight and bitch each other on about Bi men. Therefore I've decided to split the topic so that you guys can debate all you want under the new topic.

Just don't fight until I have to move this to the Flamming room.

Hmm.....interesting debate. What happen if it is the married (or bi) man who seduces a gay man? :P

Well, it doesn't matter who seduces who first, we have to be responsbile for our own doings / actions. No finger pointing later on.

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

Hmm.....interesting debate. What happen if it is the married (or bi) man who seduces a gay man? :P

Well, it doesn't matter who seduces who first, we have to be responsbile for our own doings / actions. No finger pointing later on.

Finally someone who can speak some sense. Everyone is so caught up in this "moral debate" that we fail to see the larger issue at hand. Why is the seduction happening? Why is the straying happening? As much as we love to keep up appearances, doing it at the expense of our own sanity makes it a futile attempt towards the end. Why this fixation about "face"?

Of course family members will be hurt. Of course there will be collateral damage, who doesn't know that? Avoid it as far as possible and sometimes ignorance is bliss. Less said the better.

These are the facts of life, people. It is time to wake up and the sooner you get a grip on reality the better. Then we can stop pretending to be such high-browed moralistic plastic robots.

Finally someone who can speak some sense. Everyone is so caught up in this "moral debate" that we fail to see the larger issue at hand. Why is the seduction happening? Why is the straying happening? As much as we love to keep up appearances, doing it at the expense of our own sanity makes it a futile attempt towards the end. Why this fixation about "face"?

Of course family members will be hurt. Of course there will be collateral damage, who doesn't know that? Avoid it as far as possible and sometimes ignorance is bliss. Less said the better.

These are the facts of life, people. It is time to wake up and the sooner you get a grip on reality the better. Then we can stop pretending to be such high-browed moralistic plastic robots.

People fail to see the entire picture or understand the entire truth, but all want to judge and speculate the event according to their very own limited capacity to understand and IQ.

Infact most are so lazy to find out for themselves, they are so easily influenced, because they are gulliable,because they are so weak, because they dont use the brain given to them, they are just pretty little parrots we call Pollies.

They think the entire world should be ruled or evolved around their own silly own petty morals and intrigues.

If you bare all the sugar coated layers, stripped to its essense, speculations without facts or true understanding, are actually no better than your everyday gossips, rumours, or at its worst, malingers.

Everybody wants to say something to prove their worth, whether what they state makes any sense or not, whether what they say may damage someone's innocence, they really don't care, they only care to be heard , and to be proudly acknowledged that their poor sense of opinions do make our world a better place to live in.

The moralistic bullshit we have to live with everday.

Little do they do how plastic they look, or at their best behaviour, a true spastic indeed.

Remember this...

WHAT GOES AROUND, CUM AROUND.

If you succum to your tempation even if the other guy cruised you, someday someone else will in turn take your love ones away from you. Tit for tat.

LOL ... what about

- "If dun wat 2 use condom, don't anal!!! 害人害己 !!!!????" :P

- "Don't FUN around unless you are certified HIV+ negative/Virus free!!! 害人害己 !!!!????" :P

- "If you are gay, don't seduce straight men or fun /w Gay couples .. OOPS .. 害人害己 !!!!????" :P

- "If cannot commit a Gay relationship, dont'start one !!! 害人害己 !!!!????" :P

etc.

What morals are we talking about ?

Hary ..

... Try BI-beating me for I've crossed between 2 worlds :)

There are just so much morality bullshit flying around here.

On the same note, what do you think your sex partners' parents would feel about you for having sex with their son?

They are jumping with joy?

Do you think that having sex with another man is morally right?

So, aren't you committing the very same moral crime?

Don't argue issues with a double standard.

• 2 weeks later...

For a certain period of time I was sure that I was gay (because I got attracted to the male body and blah blah blah). But now I don't even know what the hell I am. I've got crushes on both girls and guys. Can't say which I like more. Also I don't act like the gays I know (you know, sissy, sensitive, lisping ...). From the outside I look totally straight, but the problem is I do like guys and I like girls too ...

Some may call me bisexual. But I'm not sure what that term means. I don't hate to be gay or straight, but I hate being in the middle of both. You know, I feel guilty when hitting on a girl, thinking to myself that I am gay and I am just in denial. When I have crush on a guy I fear that the infatuation is just temporary and it doesn't mean anything.

My sexual orientation seems to vary every time too. Sometimes I feel totally gay, the other times totally straight and occasionally even asexual (aka not interested at all).

I know I'm very confusing, but it's because I'm very confused right now.

Guest had whisked

dont understand your problem because i am like that and having the best of world. i am top women, and bottom man. both shiok. i love screwing a woman in 10 differnt positions, and also moaning like a slut for a man.

but i have to say though that it is easeir to love women, easier to keep the love of a woman, BUT bottom sex is the best sex of them all <_<

hello.. what i want to say to you is this:

why bother with labels or what not. when/if you like a certain person, go for it. go for the person, not their genders!

clearly.. if you're not repulsed by the thought of having an intimate relationship with either sex, that means you're able to love either sex. so why must anyone with such an inkling restrict themselves?

what i really want to say is, just follow your heart. if you're confused, don't dwell on it too much.

dont understand your problem because i am like that and having the best of world. i am top women, and bottom man. both shiok. i love screwing a woman in 10 differnt positions, and also moaning like a slut for a man.

but i have to say though that it is easeir to love women, easier to keep the love of a woman, BUT bottom sex is the best sex of them all <_<

i married as well. OK for both guy and girls

I thought married man are top? (since they fxxk)

• 11 months later...

Hi I am a happily married man with a family. Recently, I met a guy from BW. We wanted to start off as friend for chatting only. Soon after, we met a few times over coffee. Before I knew it, I have felt in love with him. I love him a lot as if he has stolen my heart with him. I would think of him days and nights. It feels just wonderful being with him. We share the same thinking and liking for most things. Sometime we can give the same answer over a particular subject without discussing. I would think of him the 1st thing when I open my eyes in the morning and the last thing before I closed my eyes to sleep. He shared with me that he also love me a lot. We love each others not because of the sexual encounter but because we just love to be with each others and we care about each others.

I still love my family a lot but I love this guy a lot as well. He is like a part of me which i would feel very painful if separate from me and I can't bear to be without him. We met whenever we can and he understand.

Why am I feeling this way ? It should not be possible for a married man to love another guy as mentioned thousand of times in this forum. As far as what most people wrote, married man only pretend to love u. They are only interested in sex. But then if that's the case, why should I fall so madly in love with him? Not just about sexual experience with him but the need to be with him. Seeing him already made me so happy.

Can someone enlighten me why is it possible for a married man like me to fall in love with a guy? What should I do, moving forward? I am confused.....

Guest boy2man

I fully understand how difficult it must be for you and your guy friend. Reminds me of the scenario Dan Payne's character faced in the movie Mulligans (2008)... hope you can find your answer soon.

ask yourself, will that affect your family life & work?

he feel the way like you are? or it is just one sided?

Like & Love just a thin line, most people get confuse.

how you going to mange the time?

balance it, which most important to you,

unless the guy really don't mind you have no much time for him in future too

The difficult is that there are so many doubt about us being together. So, is it possible?

Two bigger questions loom:

1. Firstly, can he accept your married status as a long term thing?
  2. Secondly, will you find enough time between him and your family?

If you can solve these two issues, you may be in a longer term relationship

Thanks for all the feedback. But my question was, why is it possible for a married man to fall in love with another guy since most opinion are that married man only pretend or fake the love just so to have sex.

This is an important question because it will answer whether do we married man have a future with another guy. The rest will be sorted out by itself.

But my question was, why is it possible for a married man to fall in love with another guy since most opinion are that married man only pretend or fake the love just so to have sex.

天下本无事,庸人扰之为烦耳。

别让自己心累!应该学着想开,顺其自然。

硬要把单纯的事情看得很严重,把简单的东西想的太复杂,那样子你会很痛苦。

坦然面对一切,这样你才会让自己轻松自在,

享受当下才是真。

生活不可能一帆风顺,开心是过一天,烦恼还是过一天,那为何不让自己开开心心地过上一天呢。

delee, just remember, you are you, you not others & not other married guys, so don't bother.

just be what you are, enjoy every moment with the person you like & love.

distance & troubles come from heart, so never think so much.

do what you can & leave rest to fate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rteate2TYa8&feature=related

Edited by snowball

Thanks for all the feedback. But my question was, why is it possible for a married man to fall in love with another guy since most opinion are that married man only pretend or fake the love just so to have sex.

This is an important question because it will answer whether do we married man have a future with another guy. The rest will be sorted out by itself.

Edited by 客气顾客

Guest bluesmoon

As everyone have their own like or dislike things. So it goes as friendship or relationship as you might like this person more than another person. Of cause after some period of knowing that person well, you will wish that you could to be with that person more often and enjoy the “special moment” with him causes the right feeling and right mood are all there. But do keep in mind that this “special moment” could be a short term or long term relationship. As it depend on how you guys manages that things, you need to balance yourself well on that too. Do remember don’t let him know your family too much causes that might be a problem for you when you guys had misunderstanding or others. As he will use this to threaten you ok. Just be more careful. Good luck to you :)

I used to fxxk with a married man...and gosh, he's such a poor closeted little thing. Very damn horny to the point that he gets hard from me hugging him.

We met several times for sex. He's a gentleman in many ways. But I decided that this can't go on further and therefore I keep scaring him about telling to his wife (I know his house) how much he loved having sex with me etc. He went paranoid and now I think I have brought him to accept full responsibility for the choice that he has made.

C'mon, don't fxxking be such selfish bastards to your wives and think about the possibility of hurting the guy that you're infatuated with.

Guys won't make you happy, they only make you high.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.