Male HQ

Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)

pika_pika

Being married or single is just a social status or a label. It is not the real you. When you intermix or interwine them, identifying yourself as a label, you lose seeing your real you. Get it?

The Real You is who you really are. In your own private world and private space, when you are deep in your thoughts, confronting with all your joy fears happiness pain, anger or any raw emotion, that is the real you.

The real you is even your own sexuality, even if you are a homosexual or a bisexual.

Yes it is possible for a married man who falls in love with another guy, purely on emotion, where sex is not an important reason why he feels himself strangely drawn to someone for unexplained enigmatic reasons.

Not many here can accept this view I am sharing. I do believe we dont just live in once one life. We have many previous incarnations.

We came back to fulfill many previously unfulfilled tasks missions or continue to a relationship which previously was interrupted tragically by others, or by the previous choices we ourself have made.

That is why sometimes we find someone so familiar and we like so much instantly, that we are very certain we have met them somewhere before, but just can't explained where how and why.

Similarly there are people we meet, we find them repulsive instantly. We just dont like them for unexplained reason.

Dont take what I am sharing seriously.

If you find this encounter with him so disturbing that it is disrupting your daily activities and thoughts, maybe its time for you to find the answer

Good luck.

Edited by TheVisitors

Dear delee,

It's perfectly normal for anyone to fall in love with anybody; be it single, married, divorced, straight, gay etc etc...The fact that you are married, with a family throws some caution, with you being in love with this guy. Having meet someone whom you can click almost 100% (based on your description) sure makes you excited and happy.

Falling in love / infatuation / feeling happy - is nothing wrong. We are afterall, humans with feelings. Do remember that you are married and it's up to you, how you wish to handle the situation. Keeping him as a close friend or exercise mate or coffee pal or fun partner...whatsoever, you have to decide and acknowledge the repercussions.

Am sure you will be able to strike a balance after you think through what you want. :)

Guest Destiny child

Hi I am a happily married man with a family. Recently, I met a guy from BW. We wanted to start off as friend for chatting only. Soon after, we met a few times over coffee. Before I knew it, I have felt in love with him. I love him a lot as if he has stolen my heart with him. I would think of him days and nights. It feels just wonderful being with him. We share the same thinking and liking for most things. Sometime we can give the same answer over a particular subject without discussing. I would think of him the 1st thing when I open my eyes in the morning and the last thing before I closed my eyes to sleep. He shared with me that he also love me a lot. We love each others not because of the sexual encounter but because we just love to be with each others and we care about each others.

I still love my family a lot but I love this guy a lot as well. He is like a part of me which i would feel very painful if separate from me and I can't bear to be without him. We met whenever we can and he understand.

Why am I feeling this way ? It should not be possible for a married man to love another guy as mentioned thousand of times in this forum. As far as what most people wrote, married man only pretend to love u. They are only interested in sex. But then if that's the case, why should I fall so madly in love with him? Not just about sexual experience with him but the need to be with him. Seeing him already made me so happy.

Can someone enlighten me why is it possible for a married man like me to fall in love with a guy? What should I do, moving forward? I am confused.....

From a Bazi point of view:

Your Ri Yuan, the day element is not strong at this present time. Therefore you need to be closed to a similar day element. In this case, it is called Bi Jian or Same Sex Friend. It is more like Male Bonding initially. Could develop into a sexual one if u desire to be closer. This could be only a phase that last for 5 to 10 yrs. I had met some married men and gone thru their Bazi. It's interesting to know that they do love their wives/families but they could not resist the temptation to be with another man for casual fun/date. There are some gay men who married late but are happy with their choices right now. There is nothing wrong in loving a guy. But in your case, it would be easier for you to love him as a brother you never had (if u do not have any sexual desire towards him). At the same time, u still remain a good husband and father to your family.

From a Bazi point of view:

Your Ri Yuan, the day element is not strong at this present time. Therefore you need to be closed to a similar day element. In this case, it is called Bi Jian or Same Sex Friend. It is more like Male Bonding initially. Could develop into a sexual one if u desire to be closer. This could be only a phase that last for 5 to 10 yrs. I had met some married men and gone thru their Bazi. It's interesting to know that they do love their wives/families but they could not resist the temptation to be with another man for casual fun/date. There are some gay men who married late but are happy with their choices right now. There is nothing wrong in loving a guy. But in your case, it would be easier for you to love him as a brother you never had (if u do not have any sexual desire towards him). At the same time, u still remain a good husband and father to your family.

Hey, you are xuan ming ?

I always want to ask a xuan ming expert about getting fxxked.

According to my friend, the cock going inside my body is sucking out my man yang qi like needle in a balloon will weaken the balloon qi. The top will become more manly I become more niang. I feel can be true.

Is there a way to avoid and still enjoy getting fxxked? My friend say to fxxk him back to take back the qi. But I don't like to be top. The other way he say I must not cum before or after fxxking because then it is not sex.

The worse he say if I autocum it is like a woman watering orgasm can wet the bed. My cum wetting the bed is very very ying because it is expelled by a yang male. After that I will be the top's woman forever.

Many who were involved in extramarital affairs will somehow asked themselves the same question like what you did, how can they fall for another person when they have loving spouses and families at home.

Well, it just happened!

You love this person and you love your family as much too; your case is no different from any other extramarital affair, only that the other party is a guy.

However, even if this is a woman involved, you still need to reason it out the same ways as whether to continue or not with this illicit affair.

But now that you had discovered yourself to be a bisexual, this is going to be a bit more trickier for you.

Be true to yourself and face the facts, what are the possible options you think you have?

1. To continue to be a bisexual, continue with the gay affair and enjoy the best of both worlds without your family's knowledge?

2. Talk to your family, have their understanding and continue with the affair?

3. Quit all your gay activities and return to your family?

4. Get a divorce, denounce your straight status and become a fulltime gay?

There may be more options but any route you take will definitely have some impact on you, your family or both, so please consider carefully first.

Perhaps you need some serious professional counselling to help you out.

Being married or single is just a social status or a label. It is not the real you. When you intermix or interwine them, identifying yourself as a label, you lose seeing your real you. Get it?

The Real You is who you really are. In your own private world and private space, when you are deep in your thoughts, confronting with all your joy fears happiness pain, anger or any raw emotion, that is the real you.

The real you is even your own sexuality, even if you are a homosexual or a bisexual.

Yes it is possible for a married man who falls in love with another guy, purely on emotion, where sex is not an important reason why he feels himself strangely drawn to someone for unexplained enigmatic reasons.

Not many here can accept this view I am sharing. I do believe we dont just live in once one life. We have many previous incarnations.

We came back to fulfill many previously unfulfilled tasks missions or continue to a relationship which previously was interrupted tragically by others, or by the previous choices we ourself have made.

That is why sometimes we find someone so familiar and we like so much instantly, that we are very certain we have met them somewhere before, but just can't explained where how and why.

Similarly there are people we meet, we find them repulsive instantly. We just dont like them for unexplained reason.

Dont take what I am sharing seriously.

If you find this encounter with him so disturbing that it is disrupting your daily activities and thoughts, maybe its time for you to find the answer

Good luck.

In the Surangama Sutra, Buddha rescued his first disciple Ananda from been seduced by a prostitute's daughter. Little did Ananda realised that this woman used to be his loving wife 500 past lives ago. Attachments and grasping are horrible things that earthlings like us cannot live without. When the Dharma Ending Age has come full-blown, the Surangama Sutra will be the first to disappear...Then pure attachments and grasping will rule us all....

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Hey, you are xuan ming ?

I always want to ask a xuan ming expert about getting fxxked.

According to my friend, the cock going inside my body is sucking out my man yang qi like needle in a balloon will weaken the balloon qi. The top will become more manly I become more niang. I feel can be true.

Is there a way to avoid and still enjoy getting fxxked? My friend say to fxxk him back to take back the qi. But I don't like to be top. The other way he say I must not cum before or after fxxking because then it is not sex.

The worse he say if I autocum it is like a woman watering orgasm can wet the bed. My cum wetting the bed is very very ying because it is expelled by a yang male. After that I will be the top's woman forever.

Chinese saying ' Cai ying bu yang'. Everything is ying/yang harmony. When 2 yang/yang come together, it upset the balance.

Therefore the role of top/bottom to compensate. Some have the unique experience of experiencing a 'voice/personality' change while topping a muscular or macho guy. It can be quite 'disturbing' at times. I have a very straight-acting, big muscular friend who is actually a super bottom. His Bazi is vey 'firey', a lot of fire. Therfore he gets headache and insomnia very often. Thru this act as a bottom, which is a 'ying'role, he managed to 'release' much of his fire and feels great after being fxxked. It also explains attraction/chemistry/love between the opposite/same sex, married/gay.

This thread is about married man in love with a gay.

To digress(quickly):

I know of some in other countries who practice Tantric Sex. Another way is to prolong your sexual session. Focus more on

pleasuring your chakras by caressing up/down the spine. Qi is exchangeable and shared.

wah... now the discussion getting so interesting.

got 算命老 to help us see 八字, then got ppl tell us 因果循环、前世今生 from sutra, not to forget about tantric sex (originated from India??) :smokin: haha

Anyway, nothing is impossible. Who say married guy can't fall for other guy? Dun ask why. No one can give u a good explanation. Maybe u guys were couple 500 years ago? Or maybe it is just chemistry? But, who cares?

Instead of keep asking why this why that, isn't it more impt for u to decide wat to do next? :) divorce? dump him? or wat?

wah... now the discussion getting so interesting.

got 算命老 to help us see 八字, then got ppl tell us 因果循环、前世今生 from sutra, not to forget about tantric sex (originated from India??) :smokin: haha

Anyway, nothing is impossible. Who say married guy can't fall for other guy? Dun ask why. No one can give u a good explanation. Maybe u guys were couple 500 years ago? Or maybe it is just chemistry? But, who cares?

Instead of keep asking why this why that, isn't it more impt for u to decide wat to do next? :) divorce? dump him? or wat?

One decision -gay or straight, right or wrong, will spark off a series of chain reaction. Every one will be affected.

Including the children.

Can someone enlighten me why is it possible for a married man like me to fall in love with a guy? What should I do, moving forward? I am confused.....

Yes, it is possible for a married man to fall in love with another gay.

This is exactly the same as my best gay friend's case.

He is married man and he told me he had fallen in love with 3 men in his life (so proud that I am the ... 3rd one :rolleyes: ).

For the 1st man, he was new to gay things then he confessed with his wife but they love each other too much so they didn't divorce. Now they are still living together as friends/bro & sis (no sex involved) and raising the kids.

So make your own decision and bear with all subsequencess you will face :thumb:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Guest johnhotday

Hi I am a happily married man with a family. Recently, I met a guy from BW. We wanted to start off as friend for chatting only. Soon after, we met a few times over coffee. Before I knew it, I have felt in love with him. I love him a lot as if he has stolen my heart with him. I would think of him days and nights. It feels just wonderful being with him. We share the same thinking and liking for most things. Sometime we can give the same answer over a particular subject without discussing. I would think of him the 1st thing when I open my eyes in the morning and the last thing before I closed my eyes to sleep. He shared with me that he also love me a lot. We love each others not because of the sexual encounter but because we just love to be with each others and we care about each others.

I still love my family a lot but I love this guy a lot as well. He is like a part of me which i would feel very painful if separate from me and I can't bear to be without him. We met whenever we can and he understand.

Why am I feeling this way ? It should not be possible for a married man to love another guy as mentioned thousand of times in this forum. As far as what most people wrote, married man only pretend to love u. They are only interested in sex. But then if that's the case, why should I fall so madly in love with him? Not just about sexual experience with him but the need to be with him. Seeing him already made me so happy.

hi, i understand what u r going thru as im also married & facing the same as you......

hi, i understand what u r going thru as im also married & facing the same as you......

i once fell in love with a married man ; but he did not tell me about his status. now he has returned to his wife whom he does not love and he told me that his life is ' bitter '...well this guy has no choice as his wife has just given birth to a baby boy hence he needs to take care of the family. recently , he developed some sickness and has lost his sexual appetite , i guess it's something psychological as he is gay by nature and hence he could not perform with his wife anymore after staying with a guy for almost 6 months, doing all kinds of sexual activities which a gay couple would do.

anyway, i believe that everyone should pursue his own happiness and be truthful of who he is.

but responsibility should be considered too , if one is still willing to take care of his family financially ( which is the best he can do under such situation ) and emotion support to his children ( with the understanding of his bf ) , i think the married guy should divorce his wife and free her and pursue his happiness with a guy who is worth his love ...

Yes, it is possible for a married man to fall in love with another gay.

This is exactly the same as my best gay friend's case.

He is married man and he told me he had fallen in love with 3 men in his life (so proud that I am the ... 3rd one :rolleyes: ).

For the 1st man, he was new to gay things then he confessed with his wife but they love each other too much so they didn't divorce. Now they are still living together as friends/bro & sis (no sex involved) and raising the kids.

So make your own decision and bear with all subsequencess you will face :thumb:

wow...he must be very fortunate to have a wife like this.

And do you get enough attention from him ? Or priority is still always his family ?

im bix,i prefer sex with girl.some of my aj friend suck my dick i will stop them to do that, becasue im very very low sexual urge,i dont even like to have sex.untill i meet him...

i went club with my aj friend, he is my friend's friend. he is quite good looking,26 year old, not sissy,dont even look like aj.

then i shared cab with him ,due to we stay nearby.ever thought we didnt talk in club, but i dont know why i lie on his shoulder when

on the cab.then i asked him want to stay over my house(he is 1st ppl i brough home).of course we had sex,ever thought he is top,

but he let's me fxxk him, but the problem is ,once i put my dick into his hole, withouht few min i cum.

he said dont mind, but im so shamless on the night...

then our relationship grown as bf,very sweet.sometime he came my place, everytime we had sex without few min i cum ,

i felt that i cant Satisfied him,so everytime i asked for sex with him. but he never know the reason why i want sex(some more i told him,

im low sex urge)he dont really trust what i said after that, somemore i dont want have relationship with guy, so i didnt tell him so much about myself.for him he just though i just want to sex and flirt. he never understand i was so stress to satisied him.after i know more him i fall in love with him, i cared

when he went out with other ppl,i cared everythinng he did,becasue he is quite famous in this circle, i really feel unsafety .

i dont even have relationship with guy, when i decided to be with him,but he tell me he dont want have relationship attached,after that we have cool war ,then

i tried to stop fucus him, but i fail...

then have other ppl interest on me , even thought i know im not interesting on my friend, but i just dont want to focus him...so i start chatting with other ppl,

but he thought i had sex with them...at the end we dont even are friend now.very very sad about this.

i think i was wrong to intitial invited him to my place, i was wrong to care about him, i was wrong to have sex with him,i was wrong fall in love of him.

some one can tell me ,how can i forget him. when you cant satified your partner what will u do next step?

i am bisexual, i prefer sex with girl. some of my gay friend suck my dick i will stop them to do that, because i am very very low sexual urge, i don't even like to have sex, until i meet him.

i went club with my gay friend, he is my friend's friend. he is quite good looking, 26 year old, not sissy, don't look like gay.

then i shared cab with him, due to we stay nearby. ever thought we didn't talk in club, but i don't know why i lie on his shoulder when on the cab. then i asked him want to stay over my house (he is 1st people i brought home). of course we had sex, even though he is top, but he let me fxxk him, but the problem is, once i put my dick into his hole, within few minutes i orgasm. he said he don't mind, but i am so ashamed that night.

then our relationship grown as bf, very sweet. sometime he come to my place, every time we had sex within a few minutes i orgasm, i felt that i can't satisfied him, so every time i asked for sex with him. but he never know the reason why i want sex (some more i told him, i am low sexual urge) he don't really trust what i said after that, some more i don't want to have relationship with guys, so i didn't tell him much about myself. for him he just thought i just want to sex and flirt. he never understand i was so stress to satisfied him. after i know more about him i fall in love with him, i care when he went out with other people, i care everything he did because he is quite famous in this circle, i really feel unsafe .

i don't even have relationship with other guy, when i decided to be with him, but he tell me he don't want have relationship or to be attached, after that we have cold war, then i tried to stop focus him, but i fail.

then have other people interested in me, even though i know i am not interested in them. I only interested on my friend, but i just don't want to focus on him. so i start chatting with other people, but he thought i had sex with them. at the end we are not even friend now. very very sad about this.

i think i was wrong to initially invite him to my place, i was wrong to care about him, i was wrong to have sex with him, i was wrong fall in love with him. can some one can tell me, how can i forget him. when you can't satisfied your partner what will u do next step?

================

The above quote is an edited version, to make the post a better read.

Gachi

Guest holyboy
some one can tell me ,how can i forget him. when you cant satified your partner what will u do next step?

Stop focusing on how to satisfy yours or his senses which will definitely be short-lived (short term benefit only).

Instead take a meaningful pursuit (I mean something like a new hobby or skill, start doing community service: volunteer your time at a charitable organisation/clinic AND/OR get more involved in your religion if you have one).

And while doing all these activites you will definitely have the chance to make new friends, gain a new skill, improve on your own character/personality too.

You keep saying that you have a low sex drive, then I suggest you abstain from having a relationship based on sex. Try making frens with no agenda bro =)

Good luck, I hope you get peace of mind soon as you seem to be very restless and in much anxiety.

Apparently there is nothing much u can do, regardless of your orientation in this instance, except to move on.

He doesnt seem to be as in love with u.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest justanotherguy

u cannot love your family your wife and the guy.. its very selfish to everyone..love is not supposed to be shared in this way

in the end someone will get hurted.. and likely its someone u love.. ask yourself if you can be there when the guy needs you and not only when u need that guy.

i have been in the same situation. and i know that guy cannot be there when i needed him the most always denying and pretending not fallen in love with him..

i've made my choice to be with him. but it only seems like i'm only one of he's choices... i fell in love with someone i shouldn't have..

i keep building a wall round my heart.. when i sees you it all falls apart...

wow...he must be very fortunate to have a wife like this.

And do you get enough attention from him ? Or priority is still always his family ?

Yes, I think he is super lucky too but because of their kids, of her love for him, they tried very hard to keep it.

Of course, he had to break up with his first boy friend (1st gay love) too and he told me it was one of the most painful decisions he had to make.

I don't care much if I have enough his attention compared to his family because I am not in love with him but he is my first and best gay friend so far.

But thinking of being married and falling in love with a gay, I think it is very "painful" situtation :wacko:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

According to wiki, "The Kinsey scale attempts to describe a person's sexual history or episodes of their sexual activity at a given time. It uses a scale from 0, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to 6, meaning exclusively homosexual".

Rating Description:

0 Exclusively heterosexual

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual.

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6 Exclusively homosexual

I am a '1'. On any given day, if I had a choice between an equally pleasant woman or man, I'd choose the former. But if a good woman is hard to find, a hard man would be a good find too!

What about the other 'bi' forummers? I'd guess that in S'pore, most 'bi' would be either '1' or '2', and not many would be '3'.

On the flip side, I don't think there would be many (if any) who are '4' or '5'.

What 'number' are you?

I would say a 5 or 5.5 since I seen some straight pxxn in the past.

I like to see a pussy being rammed by a hard cock. Only a hard cock. Extremely turned on by strong men.

Fingering etc do not work for me.

As long as I see a man, the video is hot. :rolleyes:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

So you mean that given the chance, you would ALSO like to have vaginal sex?

Or are you saying that you only like to WATCH man/woman going at it?

I would say a 5 or 5.5 since I seen some straight pxxn in the past.

I like to see a pussy being rammed by a hard cock. Only a hard cock. Extremely turned on by strong men.

Fingering etc do not work for me.

As long as I see a man, the video is hot. :rolleyes:

i can fall in love but not make love to the opposite sex.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

I dunno if im considered bi for this.

I only watch str8 pxxn, no gay pxxn can turn me on. And its not like i only focus on the guy, if the female is fugly i cant get hard too. I need both the guy and gal to be smokin hot to be able to jo to the pxxn.

I dunno if im considered bi for this.

I only watch str8 pxxn, no gay pxxn can turn me on. And its not like i only focus on the guy, if the female is fugly i cant get hard too. I need both the guy and gal to be smokin hot to be able to jo to the pxxn.

Hmm I'mm 2 I guess.

pxxn wise my order of preference, str8 orgy> bisexual orgy(eg)> str8 couple> bisexual MMF> gal solo> gay orgy> lesbian orgy> gay couple >lesbian couple> guy solo

Hmm but in real life I'm not experienced in orgies haha, nor have I seen lesbians effing arnd =D

For c2c i used to cam with 60%+ solo guys the rest solo gals, with the occasional couples.

Wat abt other guys who cam?

There's always another secret.

4.5?? used to have major crushes on girls... until i discover my 'gay' side. so sexually it's 80% for guys and 20% for girls now. can be emotionally involved to both guys and girls. so i'm more gay than heter... =/ =P

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

My order goes like: Hot guy,hot girl........ugly girl,ugly guy.

A side track here, I chanced upon your ranking order and found it quite interesting.

So u wld rather do it with a guy than a girl if both are hot. But wld rather do it with a girl than a guy if both are ugly... Hmm

Do other bi's have same preference too?

A side track here, I chanced upon your ranking order and found it quite interesting.

So u wld rather do it with a guy than a girl if both are hot. But wld rather do it with a girl than a guy if both are ugly... Hmm

Do other bi's have same preference too?

How about "I would rather NOT dö"!

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

So you mean that given the chance, you would ALSO like to have vaginal sex?

Or are you saying that you only like to WATCH man/woman going at it?

Never gave a thought about vaginal sex, so I guess I want watch a straight or bi man do a woman.

Don't think I can really act so well as to enjoy vaginal sex.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 4 weeks later...

so have you guys had sex with both guys and girls then?

I believe I am 2.

I had sex with both guys and girls before.

Whether the sex is good depends on how wild both parties can go.

• 2 weeks later...

I am 30 years old. Do not have any relationship before. I love to see male's body and imagine to have sex with them. However, I know it is totally no love and I don't think I will fall in love with any male. I may love a woman more than a male. However, I have no much feeling in female's body or like to have sex with them.

Am I gay??

I am 30 years old. Do not have any relationship before. I love to see male's body and imagine to have sex with them. However, I know it is totally no love and I don't think I will fall in love with any male. I may love a woman more than a male. However, I have no much feeling in female's body or like to have sex with them.

Am I gay??

You are what we call a confuse case.

"I may love a woman more than a male". May is not even an affirmation. But all indications points toward u being gay.

1. you hv no interest/feeling in female's body or wants to have sex with them.

2. your head is telling you to love women but your dick is telling you to hv sex with men.

3. you've found and are posting in a gay forum.

Therefore, it won't be hard for you to find women to have sex with or find information about how to date women from the internet. But the fact that you have found BW and had registered as members and if you really want to, find a guy to have sex with. (our very popular Personal Sub-forum)

Of course whether you will "fall in love with any male" or not, that is in the future and not even cast in stone and you have a long way to go for you to explore if you really are gay or will you are forever confuse.

Let's hope you are not like my ex schoolmate who got married, had kids, in his 40s, and past his prime before he realised that he had to explore his sexuality and his interest for men.

You can stay confuse and refuse to accept who you are or just face up with what you are and go out and find what makes you happiest.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.