Male HQ

Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)

pika_pika

Guest Guest

Gender is not important to some men.  As long as u have a hole n u r available when they nid u. 

I did came across guys with gf dat r quite open minded, not 1 but few already. I pretend to massage him, touch here touch tere make him horny then testing to remove his clothing but din stop me n everything start fr tere. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2017 at 1:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

If you can accept a woman's pussy, her body, her boobs & enjoy screwing her pussy till the cum juice flow out then you are consider a Bi.

If you freak out after seeing woman's pussy or even feel disgusting seeing it then please dun consider yourself a Bi, you are gay! 

If an attached or married man enjoy sex with man, love his physical & enjoy playing his dick, he is a Bi. 

If a man feel disgusting about 2 men having sex together then he is definitely str8.

I m attached to a married man that have 2 kids. Our relationship start from colleagues to love. Honestly he love his wife and kids very much & I knew he have sex with other women outside before we started our relationship, I won't be surprise if he still do that even though I m attached to him now. He did tell me due to discreet, the only time he had sex with man was when he visited Bangkok years back. Let me share my bf sex story,  I dunno if all Bi men here are the same. 

He told me he love seeing his wife crying to stop whenever he is screwing her & he love the way his wife submit to him during sex. I dunno if str8 husbands do lick their wife's pussy during sex but my bf really do enjoy licking his wife & her cum juices. 

With me,  I felt that he always have a satisfaction after conquering me on bed. He did told me he felt great especially a man been conquered by him. He likes feeling every part of my body during sex & love seeing my cock flipping up & down when he is screwing me. He felt like a master when he cum in my mouth .He too love the different between screwing a woman's, pussy & a man's ass hole. To him women's body & men's body both have their different beauty, he can't commit to me which one he love most but did tell me he wanted both.

Well....human actually all living behind a mask. You see everything of him, his character, his personality when you sleep with him... interesting! 

Edited by up2xgd

I see good in people, until they show me otherwise.

Not trying to advice but giving my thoughts at what you had written. 

After reading thru, the change in his attitude came after u replied to his message and mentioned "I missed you very much too.....". Coming from a married guy point of view, it's rather obvious the message might have been seen/read by someone else other than the intended guy which prompt him to stop. I am not sure what other message or even pics are in the chain of messages way before his trip. I just hope there aren't any explicit stuffs that you and him are sharing thru your messages.

After his return, he cut all ties with you citing that he can't do this anymore.... What can result in such a sudden change of attitude in him. I don't think he is confuse or due to guilt or shame. It's just pure fact that he was being stressed to cut all ties with you or risk losing his family. 

As for relationship with a married dude, I can't comment much as I am not here seeking LTR but just to curb my urge once in awhile if I need it.

Lastly, I just wanted to say, it's not any fault of yours that your relationship ended this way. I hope you can get this over soon. There will eventually be a time that any married guy will have to realize. How long can the relationship last? If a decision have to be make between choosing wife and you, how will he chose? Perhaps u will feel better if you can ponder this issue.

p/s: I don't mean to offend up2xgd or anyone here by giving my thoughts. I sincerely apologize if you feel offended.

Edited by tightforeskin

Being bi is not wrong.

But loving 2 persons at the same time is.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 6/15/2017 at 1:34 PM, tightforeskin said:

Not trying to advice but giving my thoughts at what you had written. 

After reading thru, the change in his attitude came after u replied to his message and mentioned "I missed you very much too.....". Coming from a married guy point of view, it's rather obvious the message might have been seen/read by someone else other than the intended guy which prompt him to stop. I am not sure what other message or even pics are in the chain of messages way before his trip. I just hope there aren't any explicit stuffs that you and him are sharing thru your messages.

After his return, he cut all ties with you citing that he can't do this anymore.... What can result in such a sudden change of attitude in him. I don't think he is confuse or due to guilt or shame. It's just pure fact that he was being stressed to cut all ties with you or risk losing his family. 

As for relationship with a married dude, I can't comment much as I am not here seeking LTR but just to curb my urge once in awhile if I need it.

Lastly, I just wanted to say, it's not any fault of yours that your relationship ended this way. I hope you can get this over soon. There will eventually be a time that any married guy will have to realize. How long can the relationship last? If a decision have to be make between choosing wife and you, how will he chose? Perhaps u will feel better if you can ponder this issue.

p/s: I don't mean to offend up2xgd or anyone here by giving my thoughts. I sincerely apologize if you feel offended.

Edited by up2xgd

I see good in people, until they show me otherwise.

Guest guest
9 minutes ago, up2xgd said:

In reply, we have a very private chat on WeChat. He was the one who wanted me to switch from whatsapp to wechat. In fact, he instructs me to delete all pictures and conversations from time to time. He is a very careful and cautious person. I listened and obeyed all his instructions and am myself a very tactful person. There are no compromising messages and photos in our chat so far, maybe save for the few nice sweet nothings.

Thank you for your insights anyhow. I assume you are bisexual as well. So that little bit about urges do throw some light. I get it now. Re: choosing sides, I have never pondered on that question, because I know his answer. And I will never ever expect him to take any sides. That was the premise of my friendship with him. So, I am not sure why he behaved the way he did as I have never pressured him into any decision at all. So I am still dumbfounded. Guess I can keep it casual going forward. That seems to be what you are advocating anyway. Thanks!

U must always noe where u should stand in a relation with a bi married.

• 1 month later...

Found an interesting post in another forum about bisexuals. what do you think?

"When most people hear the word bisexual they assume it means a person who is equally attracted to men and women. That is not usually the case.

While there are bisexuals & pansexuals who are equally attracted to both men and women in equal measure,  most bisexuals usually do have a slight or strong preference for one or the other gender.

Now imagine a scale from one to seven, where on one end (1) are people who are sexually attracted to one gender (heterosexuals) and on the other end of the  scale (7) they are attracted to the other gender (homosexuals).

Bisexuals would fall on the scale between 2-6. 

Where nr. 2-3 prefers slightly or strongly the opposite gender and  nr 5-7 prefers their own gender. Only nr. 4 would have no preference at all.

Now imagine another scale, this one works the same as the last one but is about long term romantic attraction to either one or the other gender . Sexual and romantic attraction are not the same thing, even if they often go hand in hand.

So now you have bisexuals who can have casual one night stands with both genders, but usually do have a long-term relationships  and settle down with the gender they have a bigger romantic inclination for.

Now we come to the other point and major issue in the LGBT community and society in general, and that is the  bi-erasure in society & media.

No one takes bisexuals seriously. And both straights and gays usually try to avoid dating bisexuals, or call them confused people who don’t know what they want.

Most bisexuals will have a slight preference to one gender and will either round themselves up or down to either heterosexuals or homosexuals.

Imagine there is a bisexual woman named Darcy who is somewhere  in the middle of the scale in sexual attraction for both genders, but she has a slight romantic attractional preference for women.

A lot of lesbians (and I do mean a lot) would refuse to date any bisexual women at all, because they are afraid she would leave them for a man (like it is somehow better if she left them for another woman).  So  if Darcy wants a longterm relationship with a woman (her slight preference) she would either have to majorly downplay her attraction to men (for lesbians willing to date her) or round herself up to a lesbian (even if she does have attractions to males too).

Statistically speaking Darcy would probably settle down with a male, since a lot of lesbians would point black refuse to date her at all and the dating pool for lesbians is small in general. And women in general are not used to doing the pursuing & wooing.

Whereas there are a lot of heterosexual men (a lot more than lesbians), who are used to being aggressive pursuers in relationships , who are used to wooing women. So statistically looking there would be one or two women compared to the fifty males who would be willing & wanting to date Darcy. So among all of those people there is a bigger chance that bisexual Darcy would settle down with a male (just because there are more males wanting & willing to date her) even though she has a slight preference to women.

It is even worse for bisexual males.

Heterosexual women are usually terrified of dating bisexual men, because the general assumption in our society will be that the guy is an in denial closet case, who is just not ready to come out and is softening their steps to do just that. In recent history before LGBT movement got traction (in the 80’ies & 90’ies) a lot of gay men did just do that,  they married & had kids, then they came out first as bisexual to their girlfriends, wives, family & then a couple of years later they came out as gay.

So the general public and most of the LGBT community only heard about bisexuality being used by closet cases.

So the general assumption and attitude towards  bi men in our society will be that they don’t exist, they are just closet cases, who are too afraid to accept their own sexuality and come out.

So it is really hard for open bi men to date women. So if the bi men have a preference for women, they  usually round themselves up to heterosexual and stay in the closet. It will be easier to get dates from women that way.

I have heard that gay men also distrust dating bi-men for long term, since they are also afraid that the bi-guy will leave them for a woman, or use them as a dirty secret for sex only or that the bi guy is a closet case with self acceptance issues.

And believe me no one wants to date a closet case. Because dating a closeted guy or girl means going back in to the closet with them (lying to their friends & family, downplaying your relationship as friends only ect).

So both genders (straights and gays) are usually afraid to date bisexuals, because they are afraid that the bisexual will leave them for the other gender.

So there are a lot of assumptions & stereotypes out there about bisexuals, being confused, promiscuous, deviant, can’t settle down. The thought process for both LGBT community and straights goes as how can a bisexual be happy in only living a half a life with only one gender ect? If a bisexuals needs sexually both genders, and I want monogamy I don’t want to play second fiddle to anyone, so it is better to not date bisexuals at all.

Now we come to the third point monogamy vs. non-monogamy.

A lot of people are afraid that bisexuals can’t settle down with either gender so they refuse to date them at all. (The promiscuous confused bisexual stereotype who breaks the hearts of all). Sure there are bisexuals who are non-monogamous and need relationships with both genders to be happy in their life, but unlike the stereotypes they are not the rule.

A lot of bisexuals are monogamous, and for them when they find their right partner then that is it for their life.

Society conveniently forgets when a  monogamous bisexual does find their long term partner for life (just like any other person) and settles down in a monogamous relationship, then that is it for as long as the relationship lasts (next three decades for example).  

So if they had a string of one night stands with both genders, but settle down with one gender, others around them will only remember the relationship. Plus people usually don't advertize their ONS'es when they are playing the field and not being serious with anyone.

So if the long term partner of the bisexual Darcy is of their own gender, Darcy didn’t suddenly turn a lesbian, they are still bisexual they are just in a longterm lifelong same-sex relationship.  But everyone around her will see her after years of the lesbian relationship only as a lesbian, since she is not sleeping currently with men.  So if Darcy mentions she is bi, everyone around her will think, nahh she is a lesbian since she had been dating only this woman for the last 15 years, and they convinielty forget her previous ONS, or perhaps don't even know of her previous experiences with men, since she isn't advertizing it.

And vice versa, if Darcy's longterm partner turned out to be a male, Darcy would still be a bisexual even if she was currently in a straight relationship. It is the people around her who would start to erase her identity and see her only as straight.

So from an outside prespective, it really can seem that bisexuals are either straight or gay, since a lot don't advertize their experiences and downplay them for easier dating.

I hope this explains you the seeming confusion about bisexuals."

i think most straights n gays are afraid of dating them is because they can date whoever they want (its not necessarily because a guy cheating with another guy is better), but because they have a lot more to pick n its hard to control them. with one sexuality, you can look out for only one gender your partner might cheat with but with bi, your guard has to be up all the time especially if the partner has been known to sleep around, since you dont know if they sleep with even their own friends (men or women). 

Guest Victor
On 7/21/2017 at 4:38 PM, Carpenter said:

i think most straights n gays are afraid of dating them is because they can date whoever they want (its not necessarily because a guy cheating with another guy is better), but because they have a lot more to pick n its hard to control them. with one sexuality, you can look out for only one gender your partner might cheat with but with bi, your guard has to be up all the time especially if the partner has been known to sleep around, since you dont know if they sleep with even their own friends (men or women). 

Which is entirely irrational, if I may.

• 1 month later...
On 21/07/2017 at 3:38 PM, Carpenter said:

Sorry, if i may say. That's a myth.

In whatever relationship, if you can make the other party loves you more then you will be at the upper hand even though he's a straight or bi. 

I nearly swing to a side after I once falls hopelessly in love with a gay. But after we broke off,  I have to take some times to adjust to go back to neutral gear.

Of course that could be be only me.

On 7/21/2017 at 3:38 PM, Carpenter said:

Monogamy has nothing to do with sexual orientation 

ever date one but i think he more a 100% gay then so call bi sexual - could be marry for family/social pressure.

i let go because i hate their unfaithfulness to his family and children also his moral integrity.

if i accept him - for sure i will be the next victim like his existing wife and children - the vows of his promise to doom into drainage.

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:47 PM, Allegro said:

Bisexual and foreigners working here, they just want fun. Give in to their sweet talk and you will regret it later.

Well u can play with them just for the sex. U dun have to fall in love w them. U just need to have self-control over yr emotions.

• Guest locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • 6 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Straight girls think I'm gay and gay guys think I'm straight. 

Currently attached and my boyfriend still thinks I'm straight. He's very on guard when I stare at other girls. 

1 minute ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Straight girls think I'm gay and gay guys think I'm straight. 

Currently attached and my boyfriend still thinks I'm straight. He's very on guard when I stare at other girls. 

So can assume you are top... Or are you versatile? Have you fuck any girl before?

Just now, firefight said:

What do u wanna know? In essence sex is just pushing your cock into a hole pleasurably and culminate in a satisfying explosion.

Yes. It's very true. Most bi who are tops as me will definitely agree that. But there still some who may enjoy other role..

3 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Vers I guess? I enjoy both fucking and being fucked. 

an asshole's tighter than a pussy. 

Some guys said once you go bottom you will get hooked. I just can't do it (take it in the ass). So I guess I'm top. Tighter not necessary better..

Guest Anonymous
10 minutes ago, Male38 said:

Some guys said once you go bottom you will get hooked. I just can't do it (take it in the ass). So I guess I'm top. Tighter not necessary better..

7 minutes ago, firefight said:

U need to find the right cock and person

tbh, once you get over the initial penetration, and find the right person, it feels great. Speaking from experience, I was so damn scared the first time because I didn't know it will hurt so much, but I was coaxed and handled gently, so when I eased up, it truly feels amazing.

Well, of course you must also have the right mindset and be open to the idea. I admire bottoms because you need a lot of discipline to be one, like in terms of diet, having to douche, handling pain and turning it to pleasure. 

• G_M changed the title to Bisexual Sharing Experience
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
39 minutes ago, Male38 said:

A gentler top with smaller cock?

Guess I'm settle down with identity of bi and pure top..

That's fine too. 

I mean if you don't have qualms living and getting very close with both sexes then you are bi.

Unfortunately it is also a knife that cuts both sides. Like any relationship once you are inside you should feel at least emotionally committed.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)

I’m a married guy and I like to bottom. I like the feeling of being controlled, I like the feeling of sucking cock and being a slut. Maybe it’s because when I’m with a woman, I’m always in charge, it’s a role reversal? 

My first experience was with a guy, but I never went looking for it. I think it didn’t feel weird, but was exciting because it was taboo? No one would ever expect I like to be on my knees sucking or being fucked

Edited by Flipper

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=823409084688957&id=516366018726600

Any Bi here encounter the same? 

My bf can't bear to leave his wife and he too can't let me go. 

Don't be the 2nd best.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 year later...
On 3/25/2019 at 8:36 PM, Flipper said:

I’m a married guy and I like to bottom. I like the feeling of being controlled, I like the feeling of sucking cock and being a slut. Maybe it’s because when I’m with a woman, I’m always in charge, it’s a role reversal? 

My first experience was with a guy, but I never went looking for it. I think it didn’t feel weird, but was exciting because it was taboo? No one would ever expect I like to be on my knees sucking or being fucked

i love to fuck married guy.

when my dick inside pussy wish a guy lick for both between dick and pussy is make me harder

• 2 years later...
On 3/10/2015 at 5:30 PM, bludragon said:

Since he put it frankly, just enjoy the company. Why rush...unless you are already smitten by him

wonder where is bludragon...he has been very quiet. Hope he is coping ok with HIV..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.