Male HQ

Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)

pika_pika

Guest Sexuality

You have to separate sex from love, and vice versa, for you can love without sex, and vice versa too.

If we then restrict homosexuality to just the conduct of or the desires for sexual acts, motivated by physical pleasures or releases, between people of the same gender, then you are gay.

And if so straight people can be gay too, eg those in prison for prolonged period, and maybe NS boys too. :whistle:

And some bisexual are such people, ie just straight people who enjoys gay sex.

On the other hand if you say a gay person is one who loves another of the same gender, then almost anyone is not gay, for I am sure everyone have love another of a different gender. And also for sure parents love their children, even as brothers love their sisters, and friends of opposite sex love one another, and so on.

But you may object and say such love is not the love behind sex, namely a gay person must be one who have "erotic desires" for one of the same gender.

However the difficulty here is telling apart the so-called "erotic love" from primal desires for the physical delights of a body of the same gender? ie the desires mentioned in the 2nd paragraph above. And further this is one of the reason why so many so-called LTR almost always break up, and in a period less than the long in the LTR, for people mostly delude themselves to think they love when in fact it is just unexamined, uneducated, raw physical hunger.

Perhaps one test of erotic love is this: can you imagine yourself constantly desiring the person - of the same gender of course - even if you cannot have sex with that person - for reasons such as physical separation or age or yet something else - and consider how different your life is since knowing the person, and what it could be, if you have not known the person, or you can no longer know that person?

But then, since sex is not involved, why must this person be of the same gender? It can just be anybody, even perhaps a disembodied spirit, doesn't it? And thus the difficulty of separating physical lust from "erotic love".

So the practical way is just to limit so-called homosexuality to just physical sexual acts or the desire for such acts between people of the same gender. But of course this may not be true, and it may well lead to a stereotype.

So now can you tell for yourself if you are gay or not? Perhaps you are more confused now. :unsure::rolleyes:

YES you certainly are. You cannot love a person if you have not known the person yet right???

You can lust however and most do ;D..keke as for loving a woman more....you are surronded by society norms drama n movies not to mention mother n sister.

You have been told it's yakky to love or even kiss a fellow guy...

You are in the right place to re discover yourself and right here you are cetainly not alone. Enjoy the exploration and the nice people here too :thumb:

isnt loving someone considered a mental state thingy which should be regardless of genders?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Wait a minute, I am a little confused here. How would you define a bisexual in the first place? I mean, to me, a bisexual man is a man who has penetrative vaginal sex with a woman AND anal sex with a man (both as a top and a bottom, ideally of course). If a man just enjoys humping another man and woman, that's not bisexuality, sounds more like he's sexually opportunistic, no? Of course, one could argue that he's a total top.

I have heard of men who claim to be bisexuals, but won't even touch the guy he's gotten a mind-blowing BJ or whose ass he's just humped. It sounds like an 'any hole will do' situation.

As for me, I'm a total top (tried bottoming, never successful ... believe me, I would if I could) and I place myself at 6. I tried being a bisexual at heart, but I cannot get a hardon at the sight of their 'ho-hos & hee-hees'.

I am 30 years old. Do not have any relationship before. I love to see male's body and imagine to have sex with them. However, I know it is totally no love and I don't think I will fall in love with any male. I may love a woman more than a male. However, I have no much feeling in female's body or like to have sex with them.

Am I gay??

Until you can confirm you're gay, you're bi-curious.

Please go and experience sex with another guy at least once as a top and bottom before considering any further on whether you are gay or not.

And even if you do, maybe you are Bi if you're still interested in women.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Guest manlybi

i think u are gay since u posted in gay forum trying to seek help,

only gay likes men body,

if you have sex with men, u no need to fall in love with them

I am 30 years old. Do not have any relationship before. I love to see male's body and imagine to have sex with them. However, I know it is totally no love and I don't think I will fall in love with any male. I may love a woman more than a male. However, I have no much feeling in female's body or like to have sex with them.

Am I gay??

Humping is very much part of sex too. Penetration isn't the be all and end all of sex. I'd say if you can get hard at the thought of having sex with a man or a woman, then you're pretty much bisexual.

True.

At 15, u might be curious.

At 30, no way.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

i think you should mature enough to know what is your true identity,

now you just need to ask your heart & honest to yourself

a) you try to find all sort of excuses that you are not a gay, if possible bi

b) you know what you are, just you refuse to accept the fact

c) you really still so " navie & confuse " at this age, you need a strong strong man to guide you & perhaps show you what you really seek

all the best & good luck

Edited by snowball

Wait a minute, I am a little confused here. How would you define a bisexual in the first place? I mean, to me, a bisexual man is a man who has penetrative vaginal sex with a woman AND anal sex with a man (both as a top and a bottom, ideally of course). If a man just enjoys humping another man and woman, that's not bisexuality, sounds more like he's sexually opportunistic, no? Of course, one could argue that he's a total top.

I have heard of men who claim to be bisexuals, but won't even touch the guy he's gotten a mind-blowing BJ or whose ass he's just humped. It sounds like an 'any hole will do' situation.

As for me, I'm a total top (tried bottoming, never successful ... believe me, I would if I could) and I place myself at 6. I tried being a bisexual at heart, but I cannot get a hardon at the sight of their 'ho-hos & hee-hees'.

A bi is one who likes and has sex with both genders, and regardless of his/her roles as active/passive.

Someone who only likes to hump and/or lie there like a dead fish is a selfish bastard. This has Nothing to do with his orientations/roles.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest alien

Until you can confirm you're gay, you're bi-curious.

Please go and experience sex with another guy at least once as a top and bottom before considering any further on whether you are gay or not.

And even if you do, maybe you are Bi if you're still interested in women.

Being a gay doesn't mean u need to have sex with a guy before lah. Even u didn't have sex with any guy before also deoesn't mean tht u are not gay.

A gay is a guy who likes another guy, whether it is emotionally or physically.

Being a gay doesn't mean u need to have sex with a guy before lah. Even u didn't have sex with any guy before also deoesn't mean tht u are not gay.

A gay is a guy who likes another guy, whether it is emotionally or physically.

He did say he may love women more than men. and since he doesn't know, then he's bi-curious, until confirmation.

I like the shape and form of males but i could confirm i was gay after realizing i love cock and don't like pussy at all. <_<

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Guest "Label"

My thought, at 30 if you still ask that question, then I wonder where have u been? Do u live a solidaritary life? if you socialice at all?

I don't think one should be preoccupied with "label" So what if you are Gay, Bi, Bicurious, Straight or whatever. You need to find someone-a man or woman, fall head over heel, take a risk in life. You may find you made a mistake and have your heart broken. But that is alright it is life after all.

Guest Guest

Am I gay??

I got a solution ! Hook up with exwife so you can have feeling for her/him cuz she got lanjiao and can fxxk u too ! Isn't that great :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I am 0 in actions, but 6 in heart and mind. lol

How come? Well, I am married with a 16 yr old son but have been imagining doing it with a guy when doing with the wf.

Physically, still a virgin in terms of gay sex but mentally... hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

According to wiki, "The Kinsey scale attempts to describe a person's sexual history or episodes of their sexual activity at a given time. It uses a scale from 0, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to 6, meaning exclusively homosexual".

Rating Description:

0 Exclusively heterosexual

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual.

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6 Exclusively homosexual

I am a '1'. On any given day, if I had a choice between an equally pleasant woman or man, I'd choose the former. But if a good woman is hard to find, a hard man would be a good find too!

What about the other 'bi' forummers? I'd guess that in S'pore, most 'bi' would be either '1' or '2', and not many would be '3'.

On the flip side, I don't think there would be many (if any) who are '4' or '5'.

What 'number' are you?

i am a 4.

Hmm, I do look at women who are confident, sexy and fashionable, they just make me turn my head, but sexually I have no interest.

However when I set my eyes on guys of my type, I would think of doing... dirty things and visually them moaning and groaning...

Maybe I just like beautiful people... so what does that put me :huh:

I am 0 in actions, but 6 in heart and mind. lol

How come? Well, I am married with a 16 yr old son but have been imagining doing it with a guy when doing with the wf.

Physically, still a virgin in terms of gay sex but mentally... hehe.

Tend to be the same here. Am married too with a kid. Still haven't experienced the physical side of it. Am intrigued though.

Hmm, I do look at women who are confident, sexy and fashionable, they just make me turn my head, but sexually I have no interest.

However when I set my eyes on guys of my type, I would think of doing... dirty things and visually them moaning and groaning...

Maybe I just like beautiful people... so what does that put me :huh:

i guess i am the same here.

i think i am number 4.

when my friends drag me to night club and i end up with a girl in arms.

well, i got hard, she's hot. but i think getting someone hard is their job. so they are the pro.

i guess i am the same here.

i think i am number 4.

when my friends drag me to night club and i end up with a girl in arms.

well, i got hard, she's hot. but i think getting someone hard is their job. so they are the pro.

Gee that makes me a 3 heh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys! I am new here and new in finding my own sexuality plus been reading BW for few months now, Decided to register an account due to the fact that people are awesome here!

Well for sometime I have been "labeling" myself as bisexual just to keep kpo people off my back but I have a huge crush on this girl where everything about her is perfect to me and I am very happy around her.

But... another reason why I am labeling myself as being bisexual is that I am sexually attracted to both men and women but only romantically attracted to women ,I am afraid to step into a relationship with her as I maybe seeking a sexually relationship with men as I am curious lol...

Long story short! Should I have the relationship or allow myself to explore? :unsure: (I got a feeling I type too much as there is alot in my head, Gimme advice on shorting my post too please?)

Guest j.pokkemon

I think its always useful to think of not just your own needs and wants, but also what you can and are prepared to commit and give... don't end up hurting others...

I think there are a lot of threads regarding bisexuality here.

For what I know, some guys date their girls and have fun with men once in a while.

Sort of a striking a balance in between.

You can explore and see if you really like the fun with men.

That's the best to determine what you really want.

And if you feel that you and the girl will be happy, just go ahead with the relationship.

To sound nasty, you should test your true sexual attraction to men first before you date the girl.

Don't date her and then you realise that you wanted men.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Hey Guys! I am new here and new in finding my own sexuality plus been reading BW for few months now, Decided to register an account due to the fact that people are awesome here!

Well for sometime I have been "labeling" myself as bisexual just to keep kpo people off my back but I have a huge crush on this girl where everything about her is perfect to me and I am very happy around her.

But... another reason why I am labeling myself as being bisexual is that I am sexually attracted to both men and women but only romantically attracted to women ,I am afraid to step into a relationship with her as I maybe seeking a sexually relationship with men as I am curious lol...

Long story short! Should I have the relationship or allow myself to explore? :unsure: (I got a feeling I type too much as there is alot in my head, Gimme advice on shorting my post too please?)

There are things that only stays in theories, in speculations that cannot be all roundedly proven.

There are things that needs alot of practical effort to manifest its dreams, to reach for your goals.

But when it comes to the complexities of the human sexuality (psychology) a probbing question you have being asking, it can be understood, fulfilled and comprehended, by allowing yourself to experience it first hand, without restraints or holding back yourself.

It is not like taking your first puff of cigarette then used to it like some acquired taste.

But rather see it as, you, slowly invoking and experiencing part of the real you inside, awakening a part of you that you have denying and were too afraid to admit, that you need to be connected to another sexual male energy, to fulfill you who are.

You can be a bisexual but that doesn't matter.

I think its always useful to think of not just your own needs and wants, but also what you can and are prepared to commit and give... don't end up hurting others...

Yea I know I have thought it thinking about other's feelings too that's one of the reason why I wondering if I should go ahead and give it my all...

Honestly I had a decent about of girlfriends before and some relationships are really deep and meaningful but ended up both parties are hurted.... I am just wonder if it is the "hurting" making me explore other options or it is really that I am really attracted to guys too?

I think there are a lot of threads regarding bisexuality here.

For what I know, some guys date their girls and have fun with men once in a while.

Sort of a striking a balance in between.

You can explore and see if you really like the fun with men.

That's the best to determine what you really want.

And if you feel that you and the girl will be happy, just go ahead with the relationship.

To sound nasty, you should test your true sexual attraction to men first before you date the girl.

Don't date her and then you realise that you wanted men.

Please explain what you mean by "true sexual attraction"? Does gay pxxn count?

when you are with a girl, you will lust for guys.

when you are with a guy, you will lust for girls.

Well Maybe that's a greedy part of you and me but I am only romantically attracted to girls...

There are things that only stays in theories, in speculations that cannot be all roundedly proven.

There are things that needs alot of practical effort to manifest its dreams, to reach for your goals.

But when it comes to the complexities of the human sexuality (psychology) a probbing question you have being asking, it can be understood, fulfilled and comprehended, by allowing yourself to experience it first hand, without restraints or holding back yourself.

It is not like taking your first puff of cigarette then used to it like some acquired taste.

But rather see it as, you, slowly invoking and experiencing part of the real you inside, awakening a part of you that you have denying and were too afraid to admit, that you need to be connected to another sexual male energy, to fulfill you who are.

You can be a bisexual but that doesn't matter.

So basically ask me to be a slut for men first and it will show me my true form? Jokin... Lol...

Well I can comprehend what you mean... but seriously I am wondering is "sexually" the only medium to find out who I am? :blink:

, Correct me if I am wrong... Isn't "Love" but not "Lust" the major part of sexuality?

Please explain what you mean by "true sexual attraction"? Does gay pxxn count?

Well Maybe that's a greedy part of you and me but I am only romantically attracted to girls...

So basically ask me to be a slut for men first and it will show me my true form? Jokin... Lol...

Well I can comprehend what you mean... but seriously I am wondering is "sexually" the only medium to find out who I am? :blink:

, Correct me if I am wrong... Isn't "Love" but not "Lust" the major part of sexuality?

When you truly love, there is no lust.

When you lust, there is no love.

You may love someone but occasionally lust for that person, but still that is not love.

Althought both stem out from the same human sexual energy, both are not interdependant on each other other. Get it?

Because Love stems out from emotions, Lust stems from sensation.

If you have thoughts based on sensation, but you think- I thought of that person thus I love that person, but still, because it is just from your senses, thus it is still not love.

Unless it is from emotion, then we are on a different chapter.

But the good news is, whether there is sexuality out of a love or a lust, just see it as you having a moment of theraphy...think of it as you having a nice serious massage after an intensive sport.

Karmasutra don't exist or written for no reason.

In that moment of theraphy (sex), your body is actually releasing tons of nitric oxide, lots of endorphins that gives you that state of bliss, and well being feeling, and the level is at its highest, when you finally climax.

Nitric Oxide and endorphins, even according to Dr Christine Northrup...its one if nature's best form of anti-cancer, antioxidant, which they help to regulate any bodily disorder, stabilize the pineal gland to release good hormones, rids of unnatural or bodily toxins.

Each of us has an invisible aura or chi. When we are highly sexual with another person, our aura blends together and actually glows. When this aura blends together, they are actually healing each others body.

That is why people who often have a good supply of sexual theraphy, be it from the lust of multiply partners ( now lets leave STDs etc aside) or sexual theraphy from the love of one person, always seems to glow, seems happy,seems robust, seems easy going, and looks young for their age.

So those who are bad tempered, grumpy, bitchy, picky, and are a pain in the ass to be with, you already whats and how empty their sex life is.

So there is so much goodness in Sex !

And I dont know why some religious groups, made sex and even love, as a form of sin, and act of disodedience against the order of their God.

No wonder their lives are perpetually fighting killing judging and so screwed up !

Sorry, if God doesnt have a good sex life, I am not going to be in his shoes, and do what he says.

Thus life on Earth is about having a good time, and not make a hell for yourself

Now of all that , yes sex is a one of the medium, in fact the best medium, in which you can discover and explore who you really are.

With the context of mind body soul, the trinities are aroused because all your senses emotionals and your deepest desires, fears, wants and don't wants are all nakedly realized.

After having that experience, you may like or dislike who you are, you may or maynot like your body, you start to chart your preference from one or few more experiences. This chart could be whether you are attracted to which gender or even both, for to me even you prefer both, there is no right or wrong here. You may even start to decide which body type your are sexually attracted to.

You may even discover whats your own strenght , weakness, or even your own physical stamina, your inner fetish...

It is even through sex that you can discover what a wonderful person, or an asshole your partner can really be !!

To put it more simple, it is through sex that life is created and continued. Thus it is also through sex that you continue to discover and thus recreate yourself and from there, get to know who you are and what you really want and need.....

Edited by TheVisitors

When you truly love, there is no lust.

When you lust, there is no love.

You may love someone but occasionally lust for that person, but still that is not love.

/

/

To put it more simple, it is through sex that life is created and continued. Thus it is also through sex that you continue to discover and thus recreate yourself and from there, get to know who you are and what you really want and need.....

Wow Really have to thank you for typing so much and it has enlighten me too! U r vry cute.... lol starting to hit on you le! I am a playful person.

==================

Note : Don't have to quote the whole passage.

GM

Guest Enjoy sex

I'm man who love female.. Sure 100% am not gay..

anyway I love to enjoy anysex with gay guy girl lady boy group sex public sex... Etc

Just want to said.. Not to care Whatevery your are. Just enjoy ur life and be good human..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Torn between

Hey guys, wonder if any of you guys have the same experience as I have. I currently am with a girl whom i feel is the perfect girlfriend. She is practically the menifestion of my perfect girlfriend. the problem is that the longer i am with her, the more guilty i feel as i know i like guys too and lust for them also. Further more I know she dislikes bisexual as she feels they are a cheat ( no explanation needed ) Both of us are virgins, and 18 too, never had any sexual encounters at all.

Problem now is that i have a very strong burning desire to know fellow gay/bi people for fun. Maybe i've been bottling up the homo part of me and showing the straight side more. IT just tears my soul knowing that i will hurt her, yet i want to feel what it is like being with another guy....

Overall, i still intend to get married. But i will be caught with the guilt of not fulfilling my desires also....

Such a sad world... =(

• 3 months later...

taboo500x300.jpg

8 Sep 2011 – The “B” word - For Bisexual men and men who are interested to understand bisexuality.

Bisexuality is one of the three main classifications of sexual orientation, alongside heterosexuality and homosexuality. This will be an informal discussion about how bisexuality fits into the gay community as a whole.

About Taboo Conversations:

Taboo conversations are about topics in Singapore gay community. You talk about them in online gay forums while hiding behind the avatars. You talk about them privately among friends. Or you consider some of them too taboo to discuss because they can spark off heated debates. Taboo Conversations offer you a platform to share your views and have a mature and balanced discussion on these topics.

When?

8 September 2011, from 7.30pm to 9.30pm

Where?

The Oogachaga Centre, 41A Mosque Street Singapore 059519. See map here.

How much?

The session is free but we do appreciate if you could make a small donation at each session.

For registration and other sessions, please visit us at www.oogachaga.com/taboo

Scientific Study Finds That Bisexuality Really Exists

By Meredith Melnick Tuesday, August 23, 2011 | 7 Comments

Read more: http://healthland.ti.../#ixzz1VwiR4AHb

Bisexual men won't likely be surprised — or feel particularly validated — to learn that a new scientific study confirms that their sexual attraction to both men and women is real. But the findings may help enlighten those who still subscribe to the stereotype that bisexual men are just closeted homosexuals, or simply confused.

For the new study, researchers at Northwestern University recruited a group of 100 Chicago-area men, identifying as heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual in roughly equal numbers. Unlike a previous Northwestern study of bisexuality, however, the current study used more stringent criteria to define bisexuality.

Bisexual men were required to have had sexual encounters with at least two people of each gender and to have been in at least one romantic relationship of three months or longer with a person of each gender. The previous study, published in 2005, largely relied on responses to a standard questionnaire to determine sexual orientation.

The participants were hooked up to genital sensors that measured erectile arousal while they watched videos of male or female same-sex intimacy. The men were also asked to rate their subjective arousal in response to the videos on a scale of 0 to 10. The researchers found that bisexual men reported being aroused by both types of videos and that the genital sensors also measured arousal to both. Gay and straight men in the study did not have the same responses. By contrast, the 2005 study had suggested that bisexual men's responses of arousal and attraction resembled those of homosexuals. The New York Times' David Tuller reported:

That conclusion outraged bisexual men and women, who said it appeared to support a stereotype of bisexual men as closeted homosexuals.

"I've interviewed a lot of individuals about how invalidating it is when their own family members think they're confused or going through a stage or in denial," Dr. Lisa Diamond, a psychology professor at the University of Utah who was not involved with the study, told the Times.

Still, Dr. Diamond and others interviewed by the Times noted that measuring genital arousal to erotic videos in the lab doesn't reveal much about real-world sexual encounters — or about a person's sexual orientation and identity. Indeed, the parameters for inclusion in the study were perhaps more telling of the actual bisexual experience.

"This unfortunately reduces sexuality and relationships to just sexual stimulation," Ellyn Ruthstrom, president of the Bisexual Resource Center in Boston, told Tuller. "Researchers want to fit bi attraction into a little box — you have to be exactly the same, attracted to men and women, and you're bisexual. That's nonsense. What I love is that people express their bisexuality in so many different ways."

The new study was published online by the journal Biological Psychology.

Edited by starbright

Heal the Past, Live the Present, Dream the Future

Scientific Study Finds That Bisexuality Really Exists

By Meredith Melnick Tuesday, August 23, 2011 | 7 Comments

Read more: http://healthland.ti.../#ixzz1VwiR4AHb

Bisexual men won't likely be surprised — or feel particularly validated — to learn that a new scientific study confirms that their sexual attraction to both men and women is real. But the findings may help enlighten those who still subscribe to the stereotype that bisexual men are just closeted homosexuals, or simply confused.

Hi starbright, thank you for sharing this article. At this first session of taboo conversation, we hope that bisexual men can have a safe space to talk about their feelings and thoughts on the misconceptions of bisexuality among the gay community.

Do let your friends know. :)

cheers...Bryan

taboo500x300.jpg

8 Sep 2011 – The “B” word - For Bisexual men and men who are interested to understand bisexuality.

Bisexuality is one of the three main classifications of sexual orientation, alongside heterosexuality and homosexuality. This will be an informal discussion about how bisexuality fits into the gay community as a whole.

About Taboo Conversations:

Taboo conversations are about topics in Singapore gay community. You talk about them in online gay forums while hiding behind the avatars. You talk about them privately among friends. Or you consider some of them too taboo to discuss because they can spark off heated debates. Taboo Conversations offer you a platform to share your views and have a mature and balanced discussion on these topics.

When?

8 September 2011, from 7.30pm to 9.30pm

Where?

The Oogachaga Centre, 41A Mosque Street Singapore 059519. See map here.

How much?

The session is free but we do appreciate if you could make a small donation at each session.

For registration and other sessions, please visit us at www.oogachaga.com/taboo

Guest tan hock gin

Being a married bisexual and would love to attend the meeting, but I wont. Sg is just too small and I dun want to shit in my own backyard.

Any possibility that this could be in the form of a webinar? Where u can listen and contribute via the net like razor tv?

Im sure there are many like us who would love to understand ourselves better but wouldnt dare for obvious reason.

Hope u understand.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Bisexuality - Men Who Loves Both Sexes + Bi Men Share Experience (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked, unlocked, unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.