Male HQ

Nipples Being Sucked = Bottom?

Guest Muscular bottom

On 27 September 2016 at 6:33 PM, Ghaziwuzzy said:

Met some tops that love getting their nipples sucked. So not necessarily love nipples getting sucked is bottom

Maybe we can say that guys with sensitive nipples or like to be sucked high chance is gay. I assume not many straight guys like their nipples to be play.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Loves human dick said:

The tipp of the nipple

I feel more shiok on the areola part esp when it is hard, using my finger to circulate the areola can makes me super instant hard!

On 18 December 2016 at 9:16 AM, 98boi said:

Definitely not true cuz i'm a btm and my ex bf who is a top always asks me to lick his nipples

Maybe some top might have sensitive nipples. But think those who have sensitive nipples are btm?!

• 1 month later...

Can you guys get from soft to hard, and then cum just by playing with your nipples, without touching your dick at all?  I can't do that myself but I met up with a lean toned NUS undergrad who invited me to his hall and demonstrated that to me.  All within 5 minutes.  It was certainly very hot.

On 19 February 2017 at 8:14 AM, Guest guest said:

Can you guys get from soft to hard, and then cum just by playing with your nipples, without touching your dick at all?  I can't do that myself but I met up with a lean toned NUS undergrad who invited me to his hall and demonstrated that to me.  All within 5 minutes.  It was certainly very hot.

My dick can get soft to hard just by fondling with my nipples, but could not reach the stage that can cum without touching my dick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Still wondering why gay love to play with other guys nipples or own self nipples? I don't see that on straight guys,

Because we are more attuned with our bodies and what brings us pleasure. Straight guys tend to focus on the woman, and deny themselves. Plus for some, I think that they associate nipple play or anything anal to be gay. So with insecurity added to the mix, you can see why they rather not go there. 

Love. 

Daddy loves his nipples licked, sucked and bitten. With all the attention boys have given them over the years they are now big daddy nipples perfect for a boy to suck on. My regular boys know that sucking and biting my nipples will always make me cum more quickly so it they want Daddy to shoot his load then just reach for those nipples. Daddy takes long to cum so boys, when being fucked missionary on their backs with their legs up, reach for Daddy's nipples and give them a good twist. They will rapidly be rewarded with deeper thrusts and a nice load of daddy cum. Daddy also loves his nipples bitten hard so he can feel the pain and wriggle and squirm as his boy bites those big juicy nipples till they are red and angry. One of Daddy's greatest sexual experiences was having a session with three boys where one was sucking on Daddy's cock while the others took a nipple each and brought Daddy to paradise. Daddy also enjoys using nipple clamps on his sub boys, especially when edging them or teasing them when hog-tied, blindfolded and gagged. Nipples are in Daddy's experience the most sensitive and erotic part of a guys body and no play session is ever complete without hard nipple play. Top, bottom or versatile - it does not matter where nipple play is involved. 

• 2 months later...
On 21 June 2017 at 3:25 AM, doncoin said:

Because we are more attuned with our bodies and what brings us pleasure. Straight guys tend to focus on the woman, and deny themselves. Plus for some, I think that they associate nipple play or anything anal to be gay. So with insecurity added to the mix, you can see why they rather not go there. 

Actually can see many straight guys like anal with the woman but seldom see guys like their nipples to get play.

Though not always true but if the top is looking for it and I have it, we automatically signal each other.

I'm taking the woman's role so having sex parts similar to woman's parts can advertise my role because my face is too manly. They can play me like a woman using my parts.

7 minutes ago, Guest btm said:

Though not always true but if the top is looking for it and I have it, we automatically signal each other.

I'm taking the woman's role so having sex parts similar to woman's parts can advertise my role because my face is too manly. They can play me like a woman using my parts.

You have sex parts similar to woman?

I am a 99.5% top 

over the years only be bottom 5 times by two skilled tongue guys who would lick around and used their tongue tips to lightly press on my nipples. It sent thrill all the way to my dick.

wow, precum ooozesss and I opened my legs, the trivials and pleasures are unforgettable history :D

Edited by hornbird

• 2 weeks later...
On 19 September 2017 at 8:28 PM, hornbird said:

I am a 99.5% top 

ovef the years only be bottom 5 times by two skilled tongue guys who would lick around and used their tongue tips to lightly press on my nipples

wow, precum ooozesss and I opened my legs, the trivials and pleasures are unforgettable history :D

You mean you become bottom when your nipples got stimulated and you feel high?

• 2 weeks later...

For those who have sensitive nipples, do you feel that your nipples feel more sensitive before you shower when you fondle your nipples? And feel not so sensitive after you have shower?

Guest Homology
On 6/21/2017 at 3:25 AM, doncoin said:

You are right and with internet, almost all gays and straight know too. It also shapes how we think we are expected to like or behave as bottoms.

Bottoms like nipples to be sucked is generally true. Tops like to play with a bottom's nipples is also generally true. So when one who offered his nipples to be touched and the other who touch nipples to find bottoms, the result is obvious who will play what role. Since we are all men on the outside, one can't tell a bottom from a top or even whether a bottom like the top. 

That's why the sauna is so dim, so that men can play this touching game. Especially as masculine looking bottoms are shy to be exposed in public.

Maybe TS is a newbie as a muscular bottom or it's just a rhetoric question. I myself is a strapping masculine man with bulging pecs that intimidates lesser men. Though that's merely a facade but it's my natural self. I don't let just anyone to touch me in bright lights and few dared anyway. 

Let's not be coy here but when I walk into the dim part of the sauna, I'm offering myself to be touched and tested like everybody else. Still I don't accept all who touched me. But when the touch feels right and I'm not moving away, then I'm offering myself to be fucked. Even in this dim light, people are watching and know. The touching and nipples sucking is the sauna equivalent of PDA that exposed who's the bottom who's the top.

So it is generally 99.9% true that bottom has sensitive nipples, although some top might also have sensitive nipples also? Anyway, hearsay that if a guy's nipples colour is towards darker colour, it means he is not virgin?

• 4 months later...

I don’t know where the belief that guys who like their nipples played with are usually bottoms originated but like many beliefs on how to identify top or bottom guys it is a complete myth. Daddy is top and has big, sensitive nipples that love to be twisted, licked, sucked and bitten. Daddy usually takes long to cum but one sure way to speed up Daddy cumming is for his boy to work Daddy’s nipples –and work them hard. When Daddy is fucking his boy one of his favourite positions is the boy on his back so the boy can reach up and play with Daddy’s hard nipples as Daddy’s cock pumps his arse. When being sucked or fucking his boy doggy Daddy loves to twist and squeeze his own nipples. This always increases Daddy’s pleasure and ensures that his boy is fed a good hot load. There is only one thing more pleasurable than a boy sucking and biting on Daddy’s nipples and that is two boys alternating between working Daddy’s nipples and cock. Daddy also enjoys seeing other guys staring at his big hard nipples when they show under his shirt or polo. A couple of weeks ago Daddy was wearing a silk shirt to a restaurant in the mall. The night before Daddy had had a good session with a hot Vietnamese boy who had bitten Daddy’s nipples so hard they were big, red and sore. The feel of the cool silk against Daddy’s sore nipples was ecstasy and every time Daddy moved the sensation around his nipples was electric. Talking to the waiter the guys eyes kept focussing on Daddy’s hard nipples clearly visible under the shirt. The inevitable happened and Daddy got a hard-on. When the waiter brought the bill there was a second piece of paper with a telephone number. Daddy loves it when that happens.

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Definitely if a guy's nipples are sensitive, usually he is bottom although there is also some top whose nipples also sensitive. We should ask how many bottom whose their nipples are not sensitive?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.