Male HQ

Nipples Being Sucked = Bottom?

Guest Muscular bottom

• 1 year later...
Guest nipley

are there any tops who speak out if they like their nipples sucked?

or shall we assume guys who love nipples being sucked are bottoms???

On 7/18/2018 at 4:26 PM, Guest Top said:

Top oso love his nipples sucked.

831474f4eadbb524f8f5729625a978fa.gif

This straight is a btm here.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 7/23/2018 at 7:46 AM, Guest Food said:

You want eat nipples or sashimi?

2629221762bc614b936c01e367f602827e86b620

Both?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 9 months later...
Guest guest
9 minutes ago, Guest Derelict said:

You dunno what is good stuff :rolleyes:

Guys with big nipples remind me like a woman's nipples. Sorry no offence to guys with big nipples.

Guest Derelict

Not all top or str8 don't like their nipples to be sucked. However, I come across a few who told me they are (1) not comfortable (2) no feeling when nipples are sucked.

One Spanish guy I sucked not only doesnt like his nipples to be sucked, he also doesn't move at all throughout the whole session, even when he was about to cum, he asked me: "you want my load? I dont want to waste it.". As he shot, there was no moaning etc.  Not fun one.h

I thInk he feels that if he moans or moves, it is a sign of "weakness"(?), a straight man enjoying sex with another man is "gay" or "bi" (?).

One day as I was talking to another guy on Grindr, he also sucked the same guy before.  He said the guy was like a dead fish. Lol.

Guy was handsome, cock was big, load was huge, but.......doesn't move.  Both of us don't want to play with it again.

Guest guest guest
On 3/16/2021 at 3:05 PM, Guest guest said:

His nipples a bit too big for my liking.

Does not matter to you, it is for Joanne Peh, to eat and enjoy. 

but is noticed Joanne 's  mouth slowly getting bigger and lips thickerb, means she is getting good mouth workouts in bed with her 715.

Guest guest
2 hours ago, nip_fun said:

I am a huge fan of nipple and I like people to play with my and in return I will play with their as well. 

Get turned on with brown nipple especially if the guy is lean or gym fit =p

A guy with nice size sensitive nipples are super hot. By looking at his nipples can give me hardon.

Guest Lan Pa妹妹
3 hours ago, Guest guest guest said:

Does not matter to you, it is for Joanne Peh, to eat and enjoy. 

but is noticed Joanne 's  mouth slowly getting bigger and lips thickerb, means she is getting good mouth workouts in bed with her 715.

thinker1.jpg

Will compare with ex or not?

Which one bigger? Tastier? Stronger etc?  I wonder.....

9 hours ago, Guest Derelict said:

Not all top or str8 don't like their nipples to be sucked. However, I come across a few who told me they are (1) not comfortable (2) no feeling when nipples are sucked.

One Spanish guy I sucked not only doesnt like his nipples to be sucked, he also doesn't move at all throughout the whole session, even when he was about to cum, he asked me: "you want my load? I dont want to waste it.". As he shot, there was no moaning etc.  Not fun one.h

I thInk he feels that if he moans or moves, it is a sign of "weakness"(?), a straight man enjoying sex with another man is "gay" or "bi" (?).

One day as I was talking to another guy on Grindr, he also sucked the same guy before.  He said the guy was like a dead fish. Lol.

Guy was handsome, cock was big, load was huge, but.......doesn't move.  Both of us don't want to play with it again.

Wasted siah

• 4 weeks later...

Played with the nip of many pure tops, some liked it, some totally detested that. The latter usually found it too sensitive, and they will squirmed till I had enough. 

There was also another group of people-straight, and all they wanted was a hole. No kissing, no reciprocating etc. When I played with their nip, they will stop me. According to them, it is a sign of feminine/gayness and they don’t like it.

Why do we need to discuss this?

Why need clues who is a top or bottom, when you have a mouth to ask?

Why want to go by some funny rules (nipple sucker = top , nipple sucked = btm) if

it might be wrong for plenty of guys.

I don't think top or bottom can be defined by nipples.

No need to be shy! Open your mouth and ask. then you know.

Just thinking about a bottom lying there with both legs up. One hand holding the leg the other hand pleasuring his own nipple while he is being fucked by a hard cock. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.