Male HQ

Any Vegetarian Here?

curious22

vegetarian can be healthier without or with minmal fried items or mocked meat, have more fresh ingredients. mocked meat are also processed with added flavourings, so not so healthy in that sense. healthy vegetarian food without mock meat is possible. thats my opinion.

vegetarian can be healthier without or with minmal fried items or mocked meat, have more fresh ingredients. mocked meat are also processed with added flavourings, so not so healthy in that sense. healthy vegetarian food without mock meat is possible. thats my opinion.

Its already possible cause i almost everyday eating boil vegetables at home lol

• 2 weeks later...

Myths

- Vegetarian TOP are gentle in sex

- Vegetarians are mild temper and gentle and passionate in relationship

- They are more romantic people 

- Most vegetarians are bottom

- Vegetarian gays don't go clubbing because they don't touch alcohol

- Vegetarians are faithful lovers as they can control their sex urge

Your Comments ?

Edited by hornbird
Good

Myths

Vegetarian TOP are gentle in sex

More vegetarians are bottom

Vegetarian gays don't go clubbing because they don't touch alcohol

Vegetarians are faithful lovers as they can control their sex urge

Your Comments ?

I dont do anal so the first 2 sentence is not true for me.

As for third sentence is mostly true as i only go a few times clubbing but dislike the loud music and dont go any more. Alcohol also i tested once or twice and never touch again.

Last sentence, i dont do anal sex and should be considered low sex urges. If i am attracted to someone i just like to hug and cuddle him and maybe touch a bit here and there. I can be very faithful to my lover and i let my lover choose monogamous relationship or open relationship.

There's one vegetarian restaurant at Raffles City - Sufood. Worth trying

Also, a japanese vegetarian restaurant at Fortune Center - Herbivore. 

the fortune center one i feel tend to be very saltish

i am not a full vegetarian yet as it is sometimes hard to find vegetarian food and i got to starve myself because i cant find anything to eat

Edited by wintersnow

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually there is a watsapp group for vegetarians but the group leader seems busy nowadays and will gather us up for vegetarian dinner once in a blue moon

On 2/16/2016 at 1:49 PM, teatree said:

Anyone know where to buy the black "fa cai" ? It used to be easily available in the market many years back. It goes well with braised mushrooms.

ya but there were some report some years ago saying it was cancerous or something........then suddenly become very hard to find and expensive

Edited by wintersnow

20 hours ago, wintersnow said:

ya but there were some report some years ago saying it was cancerous or something........then suddenly become very hard to find and expensive

I thought the fake one was cancerous.   I heard the real one is very deep underground and hard to get. 

On 2/23/2016 at 8:50 PM, teatree said:
On 2/16/2016 at 1:49 PM, teatree said:

Anyone know where to buy the black "fa cai" ? It used to be easily available in the market many years back. It goes well with braised mushrooms.

I thought the fake one was cancerous.   I heard the real one is very deep underground and hard to get. 

It's actually now endangered, so it's no longer available. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_choy

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm its been very long since the group organizer do an outing. I guess i will reform a new watsapp group for vegetarian group outing. Anyone interesting in joining our watsapp group PM me.

The group organizer of the watsapp group contacted me and given me admin rights to add but told me to add only when any of u go to at least one outing. I will add those that message me to a temporary watsapp group first for me to easy organize. Will inform you all of next vegetarian dinner outing most probably in friday or weekends

Vegetarian group dinner outing 19/3/2016 Saturday 6:30pm meet at bugis mrt green line control station. PM me if you wish to join. Meat lovers who wish to eat vegetarian once in a while are also welcome to join. Come and join our vegetarian group if you wish to live a more healthy life style, slim down, prevent cruelty to animals or of religious believe. You can contact me through my line id yoyowiz if you decides to join our group vegetarian outing.

Edited by yoyo74

• 2 weeks later...

Vegetarian group dinner outing 2/4/2016 Saturday 6:30pm meet at chinatown mrt control station. PM me if you wish to join. Meat lovers who wish to eat vegetarian once in a while are also welcome to join. Come and join our vegetarian group if you wish to live a more healthy life style, slim down, prevent cruelty to animals or of religious believe. You can contact me through my line id yoyowiz if you decides to join our group vegetarian outing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/03/2016 at 3:35 AM, yoyo74 said:

Vegetarian group dinner outing 2/4/2016 Saturday 6:30pm meet at chinatown mrt control station. PM me if you wish to join. Meat lovers who wish to eat vegetarian once in a while are also welcome to join. Come and join our vegetarian group if you wish to live a more healthy life style, slim down, prevent cruelty to animals or of religious believe. You can contact me through my line id yoyowiz if you decides to join our group vegetarian outing.

Which restaurants have you frequented for vegetarian dinner outings? Just trying to get a feel of your 'tastebuds'...^_^

9 hours ago, Cube3 said:

Which restaurants have you frequented for vegetarian dinner outings? Just trying to get a feel of your 'tastebuds'...^_^

Actually i made a line group for our group as the old watsapp group organizer seem to suddenly stop making dinner outings. So far for this line group go to one restaurant in bugis near sim lim square and second one yixin vegetarian restaurant in chinatown area. I try to go to as many places as possible and also will not choose those extremely expansive ones.

2 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

Actually i made a line group for our group as the old watsapp group organizer seem to suddenly stop making dinner outings. So far for this line group go to one restaurant in bugis near sim lim square and second one yixin vegetarian restaurant in chinatown area. I try to go to as many places as possible and also will not choose those extremely expansive ones.

Tks for info! :P

• 4 weeks later...

Vegetarian group dinner outing 14/5/2016 Saturday 6:30pm meet at Bugis mrt control station. PM me if you wish to join. Meat lovers who wish to eat vegetarian once in a while are also welcome to join. Come and join our vegetarian group if you wish to live a more healthy life style, slim down, prevent cruelty to animals or of religious believe. You can contact me through my line id yoyowiz if you decides to join our group vegetarian outing.

• 5 weeks later...

i am not vegetarian but a bw fren i met in this forum who is vegetarian brought me to a jap vegetarian restaurant along middle road. thought the food was interesting - lots of mushroom dishes which i enjoyed.  needless to say after the vegetarian dinner i got to feed on a non-veg sausage which was the size of a small zucchini.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2016 at 10:21 PM, lifeart said:

any outing in the east and north east area? let me know!

PM me your id if u want to join my vegetarian line group

Vegetarian group dinner outing 25/6/2016 Saturday 6:30pm meet at bukit batok mrt control station. PM me if you wish to join. Meat lovers who wish to eat vegetarian once in a while are also welcome to join. Come and join our vegetarian group if you wish to live a more healthy life style, slim down, prevent cruelty to animals or of religious believe. You can contact me through my line id yoyowiz if you decides to join our group vegetarian outing.

• 3 weeks later...

Vegetarian group dinner outing 9/7/2016 Saturday 6:30pm meet at farrar park (purple line) mrt control station. PM me if you wish to join. Meat lovers who wish to eat vegetarian once in a while are also welcome to join. Come and join our vegetarian group if you wish to live a more healthy life style, slim down, prevent cruelty to animals or of religious believe. You can contact me through my line id yoyowiz if you decides to join our group vegetarian outing.

Edited by yoyo74

Great turn out yesterday got 10 people joining. Great to see many likes to eat healthy.

• 2 weeks later...