Male HQ

煮炒 Zi Char

• 4 weeks later...

Yong Kee at Dickson Road. They have unique & nice dishes like 'chao da (charred) bee Hoon', Asian pork knuckle & prawn salad. 6396 5390

Another place is Quan Xiang Yuen at Kitchener Road. It is a hokkien restaurant but charging chi cha prices 6298 0306, neat to Farrer Park mrt

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pls avoid the one at Blk 25 ghim moh valley.

Very dishonest. I ordered a crab dish and many of the "legs" were missing. When I told the server, she said probably lost while washing.

So i told her can I "lost" some while making payment?

So shameless.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest guest

Yong Kee at Dickson Road. They have unique & nice dishes like 'chao da (charred) bee Hoon', Asian pork knuckle & prawn salad. 6396 5390

Another place is Quan Xiang Yuen at Kitchener Road. It is a hokkien restaurant but charging chi cha prices 6298 0306, neat to Farrer Park mrt

I must say Yong Kee is quite good. Went there a couple of times with friends and wasn't disappointed. That area has actually a lot of good food! Across is a thai style zhi char place with steamboat bbq and in this boutique hotel next to it (can't rem the name) there is cocette (sp?) which had some nice french style cuisine. Very strange mix but nice variety of chocies I guess!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I thought jin long seafood restaurant in the east is not too bad as well. They have quite a few branches around. Definitely loved quan xin yuan, nice hokkien dishes. If you love pig liver you should really try the dish there. Awesome much! They are also famous for their ngoh hiong and yam paste.

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.