Male HQ
18teen

Star Vista @ Buona Vista (Cruising)

12 minutes ago, Eugene_34 said:

Anyone keen to meet up at star vista for bj fun later?Thks

What time? 

Anyone wants to meet tonight at Dover/Star Vista? About 9pm. Wanna blow my load. 5 days worth.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Libertine
      Local Chinese, 40/170/65. Discreet, clean, and safe. Preference for white / caucasian matured guys but wouldn't mind any age.
      Enjoy being sucked and rimmed. Looking to have my body played with and fucked for the first time.
      I'm very discreet and looking for mutual understanding. Please be serious about meeting up, whether for one time, short term or long term. NSA, FWB welcome.
      PM here or Line at: eternalibertine
      Thanks for reading.
    • By gayfisthole
      white guy 36, 174,62 looking for chinese malay guys to dump their load tonight

staying in a hotel near pavillion bukit bitang. 

add me wechat gayfisthole1

• By Phrenetics
      Looking for a regular grabcar and let me suck his cock while in the car. To make my fantasy comes real, he will start   talking horny things and make me touch his cock
    • By dancinman76
      Hi, mature but fit guy based in HK who frequently travels to Singapore and has lived here in the past. I am lean, average looking, good personality. I like other lean, fit guys too. Not looking for an immediate hook-up but happy to meet friends here for jogging, hiking etc - and please contact me if yoi ever come to HK. Love meeting, fit confident guys who like to get their tops off as I find it really sexy. I post a recent pic here - my body isn't perfect so yours doesn't have to be either. 
counter