Male HQ

Crumplerboi Midnight Kayaks (Life Story)

Crumplerboi

Well thanks for the credit.

A good start; just keep going 'cos I know its gonna get hot.

But only do it when you are not bz with yr studies.

Good luck!

Thank You Yas for the Thumbs Up.

Yup will post when i have the time.

Cheers and take care of your health =))

Oh i likes. I'd so fall for guys like these.

"Well, I have lost you; and I lost you fairly;

In my own way, and with my full consent.

Say what you will, kings in a tumbrel rarely

Went to their deaths more proud than this one went.

Some nights of apprehension and hot weeping

I will confess; but that's permitted me;

Day dried my eyes; I was not one for keeping

Rubbed in a cage a wing that would be free.

I had loved you less or played you slyly

I might have held you for a summer more,

But at the cost of words I value highly,

And no such summer as the one before.

Should I outlive this anguish, and men do,

I shall have only good to say of you."

haha! dunno is this for real or not but im dying to know the rest of the story. LOL

NIce story! continue pls!

Omg, this is gonna be awesome.. Can't wait.

Hey yooo Thank You to guest, estee and penguin.

Thank you for taking time to read my lil escapade here. Well tonight is the

continuation so have fun reading.

just want to say, I'm very envious of such puppy love if the events of this story turns out to be true

pure and innocent friendship turned platonic puppy love.

It's one of my life regrets to have not experience such love and romance

Hey there Fenghou, well thank you for reading. I am sure one way or another you would

have experienced something similar or even better.

Cheers man :clap:

Nice story! Nothing beats teenage crush/love :)
always love reading stories. hope see more updates.
Can't wait for the next part. Nice story!

Thank You guys. I have been a little busy with things thus a slight delay in posting the next part.

Enjoy the holidays and have a great weekend guys :thumb:

Part 4

As much as I wanted to go deeper (cause I can’t take it when someone dares me to do something specially coming from my bestie) I held back a little.

I was pinning him down when I stopped and looked him in the eyes. Below were two hard dicks against each other ready to fly into a rage. I nibbled on his ear lobe doing little bites while at times licking its corner. From there I went to his neck (I have a thing for doing the neck) and start licking and giving him tiny bites which send him blasting into space. His soft moans were an indication that he is enjoying what I was doing.

He told me not to leave any mark as he had training that week. Being me, like I give a hoot if there was any mark left there. I left not 1 not 2 but a number of love bites around his neck area. That was it, nothing of oral or anal. It was just pure kissing groping and touching. We both did not wanna go further than that but deep down inside of me, I am dying to screw the Swimming Captain Ass.

After bout an hour of kissing and fondling and pumping of our cocks through the shorts, we both lied down there feeling rather tired. One thing about Byrant’s bedroom is that his ceiling are covered with mirrors. Yes mirrors, ikr.

We lay in bed beside each other looking at our reflection, hands held together. I just stared at him and he did the same to me. Smiles was all over our faces yet no words were exchanged.

He broke the silence with “So you are not straight afterall like you always claimed ehh Aaron ?! “

Me trying to act nonchalant “Did something happened just ? “

We both knew that was the beginning of something else beyong the besties that we have been for the past 9 years.

School reopened shortly and we both were back to our usual activities. We never actually made it official that both of us together but there wasn’t any physical contact of a sex sort after that day incident. It wasn’t till a day in school during the first week when we both decided to arrive in school early to finish off the holidays assignment.

“Dude im done, you? “ I asked him while packing my things.

“Excuse me Mister, what did you called me just?! “ the tone of his voice sounding a little upset.

“Erm … Hi Mrs Aaron …. “ before I could finish my sentence he threw a book towards my face.

“Idiot, why cant you be a little more romantic than that. There is no one around and you would probably Screw me here if you are bloody horny “ he said while smiling sheepishly.

There was like 30 minutes to kill or so before the morning assembly begins. I have never done anything sexual with another person in school other than the soggy biscuit game or maybe just a quick jerk on days which I was too horny in between lessons.

“Well it is not as if the Ever So Awesome Swimmer can give me a good blow to clean my spark plug “ saying this with a hard-on pressing against my school pants. I have a thing on going commando on days where we do not have PE lessons. It is just a thing I have been doing since secondary 1.

I was led to a quiet spot in school. The morning sun wasn’t up yet and there weren’t many people around yet. It is within the vicinity of a tower which shows the time (it is obvious enough if you have heard of this spot for those from the school)

Anyway Byrant did not waste any time on me. When we reached that particular spot, I was already having a hard-on which can explode any minute. He went down straight on his knees and run his mouth on the front of my pants where my crotch is. The feeling of it was sensational and till today it is still my fetish for someone to do that on me.

While his mouth was doing the job on my crotch his hands begin to roam around my body. He pinched my nipple through my uniform with one hand and the other caressing my ass. He slowly undid the zip with his teeth. Within seconds, the meat was set free. It was dripping with pre-cum with all that fondling and caressing. Plus the fact that we are doing in the open and the chance of someone walking pass.

He took my dick slowly into his mouth. The morning warmness of a mouth wrap around your dick. Pleasure at its best. He used the front of his teeth to grind against my dickhead which made me quiver down my spine and slowly work his way down. Occasionally pumping it while he licked and sucked on my balls. It did not take long before I told him I was near.

“ I … am cclosse … to cumming “ letting a slight moan on between those words.

Those days camera phone was not in market compared to today. At that point we were still using the likes of NOKIA 3310 or 8210 if not I would have record it down.

He gave me a nod in between his mouth with my dick in it that it is ok to cum in his mouth.

It did not took him long before I shoot my load into his mouth. He was still sucking it while my dick was pumping proteins into his mouth. It was after 6 – 7 shots that I stopped pumping and he stopped sucking. I thought he had swallowed every last bit of it.

But NO, he stood up went for my mouth and swap tongue with cum in it with me. Cum swapping they call it today. I couldn’t resist him as he was pressing me against the wall. When he let go of me he looked at me and said “ SWALLOW !!! “

I could just nod and did what he asked me to. The smiles on both our faces. I wanted to have a go at him but was cut short by the bell.

“Save it for recess “ as he winks at me and helped me zipped up my pants …………………

Edited by Crumplerboi

Hey there Fenghou, well thank you for reading. I am sure one way or another you would

have experienced something similar or even better.

Cheers man :clap:

experienced in past tense no.

but i must be hopeful :)

keep writing !!! :D

Edited by fenghou

Ha Ha Byrant or Aaron FallenAngel ? :whistle:

mmmmm I like both but Bryant more i guess =p, incidentally my name is Aaron too!

ha is this Independent or Barker?
mmmmm I like both but Bryant more i guess =p, incidentally my name is Aaron too!

Haha keep guessing. Will reveal it somewhere in the later part.

You from either one ?

Ouh wow Aaron Meets Aaron.

Hello Aaron !!! :clap:

Edited by Crumplerboi

Hi Aaron,

I've been following your story since day 1 and I want you to know that it was a great read. Keep up the good work and hope you'd post again soon. :thumb:

Btw, what is this midnight kayak all about? :huh:

Hello Marky,

thank you for following my story. Pardon me for the late update as things have been really busy coming to end of year.

Midnight kayak is actually 5 of us In IRC if you are a midnight chatter. I met this 4 awesome individual who share the same

interest and we definitely kick off really well. We have weekly coffee session and such. I mean you know bout how irc is doubt

a "meat market" and meeting some great friends is a bonus :clap:

Ohoh, haha reminds me of those innocent school days.

I absolutely love this story. Crumplerboi, your writing style is so resonant, I can actually imagine it happening in front of me :P

Hope Part 6 will come soon! And kudos for establishing yourself as one of BW's esteemed writers ;)

Hahaha raizermocha !!! Thank you for your kind words and am certainly happy that it has an effect on you where you can imagine

it happening infront of you. Maybe Byrant and I will do a live one for you yeah :yuk: Just kidding ...

Part 6 is coming right up now... *Bows Down* Once again thank you for the support and taking your time to read my story ;)

Part 6

We were both gifted with musical talent. While he plays the violin, I on the other hand do the piano. I still remember one afternoon at his place we duo the piece “ Song from a Secret Garden “ it is still a piece when I listen to today. brings back those good old days and how we use to just duet every Saturday afternoon.

There were ups and downs in the relationship. It is inevitable for both of us with girls from other school got to know us through Friendster, and having issues with it. To those who have been sending me PM asking bout my age, well take the Friendster era as a guideline.

The usual routine of accompanying each other for training and going back together still carried on. Plus the daily dosage of sexcapade we had all over the school. You name it, We did it. Classrooms, Toilets, Hostel, ECA rooms etc.

I really did enjoy exploring my younger days with Byrant. He was somewhat rather caring before sex but once he is on a climax, his horny self takes over which sometimes might be a little rough. Everyone was nonchalant bout us being close and such. Everyone except Henry. Henry was the school rugby star player. Every girls would have a fanboyism thing for him while the guys would just worshipped down to him.

It did not really occur to me bout Henry as we were not close and the fact that I bumped into him once on IRC. We knew of each other’s existence and our sexual inclinations, but did not talk bout it when we met or even did anything. It wasn’t until Bryant’s 16th Birthday that things started to surface.

Byrant was the only child in his family. And being the only grandson in the long line of generation, his grandfather dotes on him a lot. So for his 16th birthday, he made the celebration a grand one. His grams made his folks go on a short trip so he had the whole house to himself. Byrant stayed within the vicinity of 6th Avenue and later on moved to Treasure Island.

With the whole house to himself and a guestlist of bout 200. It is as good as inviting the whole cohort of Secondary 4s. The party started around noon with his relative and family members came for a BBQ. Around 5ish, it was teenage mayhem. The first guest came in around 6.

I was in his room with him while he got changed when he asked “ Hey Baby, any idea if Henry is coming? “

I gave him that WTF look and said “ yeah he is, with the rest of the rugby boys. Why? “

“Ouh cool. Well nothing he asked me if we want to head over to club after cutting of the cake. “ he said.

During the era, underage party was a hit. They would have themes like back to school and such. Clubs for me is nothing new cause I have been to Sparks. I grew up during the time of Sparks, Chocolate Bar, 360 and such. My cousins are rather well the rebel type thus the experience of such places.

The first party I went with him. It was at Far East Square. I cant really remember what was the event bout but he got kinda high that night. We did not spend a long time there but return to his home around midnight.

The entire guest was still present. Some were drinking while others were chatting by the pool or just slacking about. I was busy entertaining the guest as Byrant told me he was a lil too tired and need a short rest. It was not until 3 that I excused myself to head up and shower.

I went up to the 3rd floor where his bedroom was. His clothing piece by piece was trailing to his room. From the staircase landing of the 3rd floor all the way to his room. First was his left socks followed by his right. Than came his shirt, belt, jeans and finally his boxers.

Nothing surprises me as that was his usual behavior or maybe I thought to myself he was drunk. It was not until I reached his bedroom door that my heart skipped a little. There infront of his bedroom door was someone else’s clothing.

It struck me that it belongs to Henry. In the back of my head, scenarios were already taking place. So I thought to myself, dammit it had to end tonight?

I opened his bedroom door slowly. His table light was on. There he was face covered with pillow and his body was covered with the blanket. The rest of the room was dark and I could only see him with the pillow over his face. I walked over pulled out his blanket and simultaneously flick the switch by the side of his bed.

He immediately threw the pillow to the side.

“ AARON !!! “ the sheer amazement of shock on his face.

I bit my lip, held back my emotions and confirm to myself what had taken place…….

Edited by Crumplerboi

I played both the violin and piano previously... And as I put on that music, Song From A Secret Garden, to play while reading your story... that haunting piece of music somehow transported me back to my own schooldays in Barker Road too.... The clock tower, the classrooms, the quiet chapel where we used to hang out before school commences... and the swimming pool... Somehow, I feel I could trace both your footsteps and the memorable years you both spent there too.... :)

The last sentence you wrote was quite a dampener... I do feel for you... But well, it happened.... It was quite a pity cos I had come to think your friendship with Bryant was like something that the angels had conspired to materialize and could stand the test of time.... But all things happen for a reason and whatever it is, I hope it has made you a stronger person on hindsight.

Hugs, love every chapter that you've posted. Keep it up.,,, Marky :)

• Guest locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked and featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.