Male HQ

Crumplerboi Midnight Kayaks (Life Story)

Crumplerboi

Aaron

Ever thought of putting it all in a book/paperback

I'll certainly wont mind getting one and reading it all over again....dvd wah sure get it too ;)

Wait i might as well get a few and then it'll be gifts to my Aj or Aj frenly pals

BTW wch school logo was on yur hoodle! older school or newer one? :D

I would recognise quite a few school logos too.

Holla Marineboy :clap:

Well yeah had a thought of that or maybe the idea of someone making this into a series

or even a film. Just a thought though but book sounds good too.

Haha if the demand is there, i will supply it. :yuk:

The logo with da scot flag n a tiger :yuk:

Hahah cheers matey have a great week ahead.

I cant believe this is gonna end real soon. :(

Hmm... Really ended? Got part 2 story with Vic Henry after that?....

Holla leaveithere & youngyang :clap:

Well yeah we are coming to the end of Byrant chapter. The final chapter would rather

be long so i am posting it somewhere this week. A little busy with work and all the

preparations for secret santa.

Alas, thank you for ya kind support guys :thumb:

Hahahaz it's ok dude! Glad you understand what it means, almost made me thought you are someone who's having such a big age gap btw us when you didn't know what that means. LMAO but yea after your assurance I wont think it that way. However, I still think we are quite away from each other in terms of age I guess. Anyway back to you story, indeed after part 13 it doesn't seem so piss off with me anymore, more of like me tearing as I read on...But guess I didn't teared cos it's like don't know how many years had I not shed my tears. But somehow I guess I shed it in my heart instead cos I felt breaking, tearing and sour feelings in my it. I guess it's hard for a guy to tear when they gets older cos it does seems the way I think HAhahaz Anyway the latest part of your story made me feel that I should be as strong as you whom is able to move on with life even after so many incident. Even with you and him separated, you tried your best to make it as memorable and as nice as possible, just to leave each other with only good memories instead of badass-es and memories. And guess with this sentence I should roughly know how your ending will be like :) At least it's good for both of you in one way or another. And also for me cos as you've said indeed the ending will be something of my reading! Hahahz guess I'll be happy for the both of you though shouldn't be happy for him cos his a badass but yea since you are able to cover his badass by using the good memories he gave you, then I shall be able to use my positive mindset to cover his badass too! Hahahaz anyway what I hope for a better ending is maybe both of you are still friends not to be that bad to turn enemies though I know it's impossible for most ppl. But I dont know about you cos it's a bit confusing when u said you still didn't give up on him but just for the "Us" part and you said you hate him in fact cos you cant shed anymore tears for him. So I dont know which has more percentage the part u still care for him or the part you still hate him. hahahahz And yea you left me hanging in the mid air again! When I need to know will both you still be friends or just being 2 parallel lines when not even friendship is able to help to let you guys cross each other paths again. Anyway no one is perfect, cos he can be the flaw to you but yet in another he's an angel. It's just a matter of whether you've found the right person. Cos definitely if one haven't found that Mr.Right, he'll definitely be a flaw in others. So in fact everyone is a flaw and an angel. Just that towards which person who are you? A flaw or An Angel Have learnt a lot from you guess I'm starting to be more positive. Thanks dude! And most importantly I WANT YOU ENDING SOON!! Cos I'm not something for you to hang there to sell!!! HAhHAHAZ this part is Joking anyway :)

Hear from you soon! Btw though I'm cooled I still want my ICE FRAP!! (joking too) :yuk:

CHEERS! :thumb:

Holla clueslessboii :clap:

Hahaha fret not i believe our age gap are relatively small and besides too many acronyms in my head these days.

Hope ya CT was all okay and you can kick back and relax :thumb: Well in life, at times, shit happens. it is when shit

hit the fan that things become out of sync. And i agree, at times you just cant cry anymore but can only cry inside

your heart. But nonetheless, all this experienced makes us strong as an individual and we can handle similar situation

in future better. Yes most of the time i would say, when 2 person separate, it is very hard to maintain a friendship. some

fearing that the spark might rekindle or other reasons.

The part on i gave up on US but never give up on him but hated him. Yes i know it is a little confusing but on the r/s part,

i have totally given up to make things better. cause it came to a point where i was just being someone whom he need when

Henry was not around and when Henry was around, i was thrown aside. And the fact that i was playing second best, the thought

is just killing me. Keep you hanging so you will come back and read more hahah just pulling ya leg. i will cover that in my final chapter

of the Byrant story. Hahah well catch up soon aite matey and ya frap ? sure sure man anytime just lemme know when you are available

and we will hook up for coffee :thumb:

Yes maybe? maybe not? hahahz cos I'm fret that it's the way I speak which makes you feel our age gap is small :yuk: HAHAHAZ You may be surprise when you really see me. Hmmm Ic...No worry there'll definitely be a person who worth for each an everyone of us to sacrifice ^_^ It's just a matter of time, when will he appeared. In fact, reading your story I don't deny that he really loves you once, but that's all in the past. Cos from the way you described him, he really had a hand there, but it's just you know, yea everyone do make mistakes. Cos I doubt a guy will ever cry for someone unless he really love this person. Cos seriously it's hard for us guys to cry, thus from there I can see lah. But since mistakes had already taken place times & times, even he really felt sorry this time there's nothing you or him can do. Cos putting myself in your shoes, 1st time I also still can let it go, but not the 2nd time definitely. Actually I doubt so for myself. HAHAHAz I might fall for the 3rd time, who knows...>.< You can say me dumb/stupid but that's me... :yuk: HAHAHAZ In fact, in the past my negative mindset is will cling on. But as I grow and hearing ppl giving me advise, I'm able to let go slowly. Now I'll think, so long as both of you know that you're in love with each other deeply once and leave happy memories for each other, it's more than enough ^_^ It's better to separate happily than having a scene and come to an end where not even friendship can be continued. And see how good are you now? With your other half..hahahz At times you'll think back if not for him you won't meet someone better, right?

Hahahz sure dude, can hook up for coffee but guess I won't go for coffee but tea...Hahahahz cos coffee but for health if drink too much, thought I know frap also have hahahz :whistle: Anyway the part on treating me a frap is just pulling your hand LOL Hehe But well, sure, since I'm working at sentosa we can always have it at Vivo or something. HAhahaz waiting for your upcoming story :thumb:

Just keep on with Life & keep progressing, because Life is too short for negative bullshit.

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

Dare to do anything I want to!

Guys, there will be 3 Chapters to Part 17. The next update will probably be after this weekend as I have to attend 2 Secret Santa cum dinner and such. Have a wonderful weekend my fellow BW Peeps. Cheers =))

Part 17 CHAPTER 1

“ So like what are the odds of two friends meeting here, Aaron ? “ Byrant questioned me with a tinge of jealousy in his tone. I could see on his face that he was not pleased that I was with another guy in London during our so called “Honeymoon” trip. “ He had trouble finding directions thus he approached me. Ya not jealous aint you Byrant ? “ as I poked at him. “ Besides his name is Henry too. Well a part of it that is. Doesn’t that brings comfort to your ears “ perhaps going a little too far with those mockery to him.

“ Don’t start Aaron. We are in London. “ as he pinched my left cheeks.

“ So both of you on a Honeymoon? How sweet that is “ Vic interrupted our little fiasco at the café.

“ Well err … “ Byrant gave me a death stare when I said that. “ Yes we are. How bout yourself? You here with someone special or family vacation? “ I asked Vic.

Vic looked at the both of us. He bite his lip and took a sip at the tea place infront of him. Both Byrant and me looked at each other with a puzzled look. Did we touch on a sensitive topic or was he thinking long on what to tell us. Finally after he place his cup down, he looked at the both of us and smiled.

“ I am here on a reconciliation trip with my better half. We sort of have issues back home and besides, he is enlisting in a few months time. Like a trip to make sure that things were fine tune before either of us makes any resolution on where to next “ Vic Henry was telling us.

I focus my attention away from the conversation the 3 of us were having. I thought to myself, was this trip analogous of Vic Henry. Is this trip for Byrant and me to fine tune things too. Or is this trip for me to make certain the direction am heading towards. I was almost close to tearing having all the thoughts and how devastated I am during that moment. But I held back, would not look cool to try infront of someone I just met. Byrant had to snap me back to reality after my long train of thoughts.

“ Hey what’s wrong sweetheart? Are you not feeling well? “ he asked me with great concern. I just shrugged it off and excused myself to the gents. I was doing my usual routine and washing my hands after when Vic Henry came in.

“ Yozzz Aaron ! You ok man ? Why the sudden mood change ? Having similar issues as well ? “ he asked me.

Spot on he hit the bull eyes. Similarity much except there was a third party in this relationship and further more the person name is same as you. I could not help it but chuckle a lil and told him that probably it is the weather. I made my way to our table before Vic Henry join us shortly after. There we were, having tea and chatting our life away. Vic Henry shared how he and his partner, Leonard Leslie came bout and the duration they were together. Coincidentally, two years similar to Byrant and myself. Leonard himself was to be enlisted as a Regular in Airforce, due to the fact that he sign on. Vic Henry on the other hand, was an officer. Thinking to myself, wow 2 awesome individual and a very good prospect lies ahead of them. I could not help myself but envy the both of em. But the question was, why was it a reconciliation trip. Did something happened between em both or perhaps similar to mine, there was a third party involve in their relationship.

It was as though Vic Henry could read my mind. He asked me “ you must be wondering why are we on a reconciliation trip right ? “ I was taken aback but just nodded to his question.

Here is what he recounts of the whole occurrence that took place between him and Leonard.

“ Leonard &amp; Myself, we have been friends for ages. Leonard has always been the passive one in the relationship while I was the reserved one. Things were somewhat over the rainbow for us. Great future ahead of us and both came from a very good family background. Days were spend together doing almost everything as one. Nonetheless, Leonard was the ideal better half for me at that moment. I could not have asked for anything more from him. It was as if we were meant for each other and nothing could separate us apart. Well to cut the story short, after a year into the relationship. Things began to falter. We constantly get into arguments and the things we used to do together became redundant. It was as though a cycle ongoing of our everyday life that it got mundane. Thus, Leonard began to deviate his attention to another party “ at that moment of time, I could just turn to Byrant and smiled when Vic Henry mentioned that Leonard Leslie had somewhat rather strayed off course.

Vic continued “ There came this stranger, this person called Timothy. He was from a Junior College which requires the students to dawn on tie every day “ at that moment, Vic Henry looked at the Logo on my hoodie and smiled. “ Timothy was actually a classmate of Leonard’s younger brother, Zachary. Well both of them often hang out after school together at Zach’s crib and at times Leonard join them. It was one day when Tim was in the living room that he chance upon Leonard’s Gay pxxn Mag. Well eventually they got into each other’s pants. Although I wont go into detail how it took place or why did it took place cause eventually, it will irate me. Nonetheless, many things took place after. This is the rationale behind why we are having this reconciliation getaway. Besides, he was here to visit his aunt who he has not seen for ages. If after this trip things did not improve for the better, either of us is gonna throw the towel in. well that is bout it, now tell me the story of you both “ Vic Henry questioned us as Byrant &amp; Me looked at each other. Neither of us knew where to begin, Byrant on one hand was giving me the “ You better don’t share shit bout me “ while I was on the other hand being subtle on the topic.

Byrant started out to Vic Henry on how both of us came bout and the “wonderful” things we both had together. I could just sit back and listen to his anecdote. The 3 of us were engrossed with sharing our life story that time flies and before we knew, it was almost dinner time. Byrant dad came to pick us up and we headed for our Beef wellington dinner.

Vic Henry smiled at me and gestured “ Hey thanks for the aid earlier on. Hope to bump into ya someday soon Aaron “

“ If fate decides, we shall meet again Vic “ I could not help it but notice his mischievous smile to me.

“ A friend of yours Aaron ? “ Byrant’s dad asked me. Before I could even answer, Byrant interrupted me. “ That was his scandal Daddy. Look at how your son-in-law is behaving in London. Cant he be authentic like yours truly “ His dad gave a laugh when Byrant mentioned that and shot him back “ If ya authentic boy, you aint my son “

Laugh out loud is my reaction to the father and son convo that was ongoing in the car. Birds of a feather flock together I would say. I wont go into details what his dad has been doing but the constant complain I get from his wife is more than enough for me to know where did Byrant picked his “Authenticity” from. Throughout the journey, my mind was elsewhere. Both father and son was catching up and I could not care less what was going on. My mind was not on us though it diverted to Vic Henry. I forced myself to deviate away from thinking bout him. Why on earth am I even thinking about a stranger whom I just met a couple of hours ago.

The 3 of us sat down and had the much anticipated Beef Wellington that Byrant’s dad was talking bout all day long. Certainly it holds up to standard and better than any Beef Wellington that I ever tried. Dinner was the usual with topics on school and how is everyone back home. We finish off dinner with a bottle of wine each and retired back to our room pretty early. I was sitting on edge of the bed when Byrant came and sat beside me.

“ Is there something bothering you Aaron ? Byrant sounding concerned.

“ Nahx, nothing really. Maybe it’s the jet lagged or i had a long day. I walked quite abit earlier and perhaps I am physically exhausted “ I tried to sound fine as not to make him worry. I was lying in bed doing my usual reading while Byrant was busy pressing away his handheld game console. It must have been hours before I turned around and realised he had fallen asleep with the gadget still in his clutches. I could not help it but look at his innocent face. I can only hope that he was this innocent when he wakes up but who am I kidding. I kissed his forehead lightly as not to wake him up and hugged him to sleep. This may be very well the last few moments where I get to just lay beside him and enjoy the moment.

I must have been holding back so much emotions deep inside that I cried myself to sleep. Byrant is the heavy sleeper no matter how much ruckus you create, he will just be in his dreamland. I hugged him tight and eventually I fell asleep too. It must have been a wonderful sleep cause when I woke up and check the time; it was close to 10 in the morning. Byrant was sleeping peacefully still. Such a pig I thought to myself. I got up slowly from the bed and wash myself up. The usual routine of getting him breakfast in bed every weekend had never fall short to brighten his Saturday or Sunday mornings.

I put on my shirt and shorts and hurried down to get breakfast for him. I wanted to head over two blocks down where I saw a bakery baking fresh croissant daily. It was when I stepped out of the hotel doors when a familiar voice greeted me.

“ Yoz Aaron. This aint Singapore walking out with shirt,shorts and slippers “ the voice echoed from a distant away. I turned around and saw Vic Henry. He was accompanied by another person whom I presumed was his partner.

“ Aaron !!! Meet my partner, Leonard Leslie. Hey Dar, meet my friend Aaron “ as both of us exchange greetings.

“ Hey Leonard, how you do man “ as I extended my hand to greet him…….

Edited by Crumplerboi

Though it's not a bad ending but I still hope to hear how does it work out btw you and Byrant...W/o that it's like a never ending story. Tsk. But guess there wont be anymore part on you and Byrant since the title had stated "Ending" :( Shall live with that then...

Just keep on with Life & keep progressing, because Life is too short for negative bullshit.

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

you sure can make ppl wonder like movies I hav watched, inception and life of pi. hahaha ok probably both had more actions but still the ending does makes us wonder. I am a negative person like all my fren says, I usually will look on the dark side of matters, so the ending I suppose was not a happy one but neither a bad one, since both of you are still young and there are so much more to experience. I have been trying to believe in fairy tales ending, in fact have seen some did actually happen but still not able to convince myself or should I say have the courage to believe.

Thank you for this great story Crumplerboi! It will be great to know you in person and hpefully to able to meet u (^.^)

Thanks crumplerboi. That's a nice... Ehh....not nice for the mid part, which makes me angry....

Yeah... I like! reading your story. Hope to see your chapter 2. If there is.....

Cheers.

Please "like" my facebook page....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ric-the-therapist/444939978901033?ref=hl

Thanks crumplerboi. That's a nice... Ehh....not nice for the mid part, which makes me angry....

Yeah... I like! reading your story. Hope to see your chapter 2. If there is.....

Cheers.

Tsk Crumblerboi can start to write a memoir already..

Or some local film director should start endorsing this plot as gay high school romance,

it's about time our young boys in Singapore have a positive gay role model/drama idol. lol

tumblr_m6i5n25CGw1rotbq4o1_500.gif

Or some local film director should start endorsing this plot as gay high school romance,

it's about time our young boys in Singapore have a positive gay role model/drama idol. lol

Yeah... The young ones can learn from the seniors through their stories... It happening real...

How strange... I dun find one couple that are truly in love till end... I think it will not have... Life is such a roller coaster ride.

Please "like" my facebook page....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ric-the-therapist/444939978901033?ref=hl

Yes maybe? maybe not? hahahz cos I'm fret that it's the way I speak which makes you feel our age gap is small :yuk: HAHAHAZ You may be surprise when you really see me. Hmmm Ic...No worry there'll definitely be a person who worth for each an everyone of us to sacrifice ^_^ It's just a matter of time, when will he appeared. In fact, reading your story I don't deny that he really loves you once, but that's all in the past. Cos from the way you described him, he really had a hand there, but it's just you know, yea everyone do make mistakes. Cos I doubt a guy will ever cry for someone unless he really love this person. Cos seriously it's hard for us guys to cry, thus from there I can see lah. But since mistakes had already taken place times & times, even he really felt sorry this time there's nothing you or him can do. Cos putting myself in your shoes, 1st time I also still can let it go, but not the 2nd time definitely. Actually I doubt so for myself. HAHAHAz I might fall for the 3rd time, who knows...>.< You can say me dumb/stupid but that's me... :yuk: HAHAHAZ In fact, in the past my negative mindset is will cling on. But as I grow and hearing ppl giving me advise, I'm able to let go slowly. Now I'll think, so long as both of you know that you're in love with each other deeply once and leave happy memories for each other, it's more than enough ^_^ It's better to separate happily than having a scene and come to an end where not even friendship can be continued. And see how good are you now? With your other half..hahahz At times you'll think back if not for him you won't meet someone better, right? Hahahz sure dude, can hook up for coffee but guess I won't go for coffee but tea...Hahahahz cos coffee but for health if drink too much, thought I know frap also have hahahz :whistle: Anyway the part on treating me a frap is just pulling your hand LOL Hehe But well, sure, since I'm working at sentosa we can always have it at Vivo or something. HAhahaz waiting for your upcoming story :thumb:
Though it's not a bad ending but I still hope to hear how does it work out btw you and Byrant...W/o that it's like a never ending story. Tsk. But guess there wont be anymore part on you and Byrant since the title had stated "Ending" :( Shall live with that then...

surprise when i see you o.O ? hmmm well i be waiting for that day definitely haha. well yeah i do agree that he loves me alot and such but yup ppl do make

mistake and wads important, is that i can look back at everything and smile. its journey worth taking and i do honestly thank Byrant for the all wonderful

moment we had together, similarly, yes i might have given him a 3rd chance or so on but that fragile heart of a 17 year old boy is too much to handle thus

it was decided that was the best decision. Certainly separating in a happy manner and having a friendship thereafter is rare but nonetheless i still do keep

in touch with Byrant though each of us are busy with our own schedules. Hahaha well definitely i am happy with my better half as of this moment. Though at

times the little Navy boy of mine can be a pain in the ass, it just makes me love him more haha. Agree much, if i was still with Byrant today, i will have not met

my present sweetheart :yuk:

Ouhhh i was posting yesterday at JP's mac before my lappy died on me thus i did not add the headings well. there is actually 3 chapter to part 17. So this is

the beginning and will end of with chapter 3 :thumb: anyway cheers matey have a good weekend ;)

So you've written off what's his name; I've written him off too. lol......

Oh its Bryant........ now I remember.

Your ending gives the impression that the afternoon you walked out of the room with him snoozing

that was the end of that particular chapter in your life. Its only my perception.

Please let me know if I am wrong?

you sure can make ppl wonder like movies I hav watched, inception and life of pi. hahaha ok probably both had more actions but still the ending does makes us wonder. I am a negative person like all my fren says, I usually will look on the dark side of matters, so the ending I suppose was not a happy one but neither a bad one, since both of you are still young and there are so much more to experience. I have been trying to believe in fairy tales ending, in fact have seen some did actually happen but still not able to convince myself or should I say have the courage to believe.

Thank you for this great story Crumplerboi! It will be great to know you in person and hpefully to able to meet u (^.^)

Holla Boi1230 :clap:

hahaha well just add a little spice to the story to keep readers wondering how the ending is like. But nonetheless, like i mentioned, was my mistake that i didnt

indicate part 17 is divided into 3 chapters. above is just the 1st part of the ending. 2 more before year ends and come January i will continue with the story of

......... hahaha well stay tune to find out i guess ;) fairy tale ending well i dont know if i considered mine one but stay tune aite. i will be busy with secret santa

and gathering over the weekend so i doubt there will be any update ~

Thank you Boi1230 for the constant support and kind words. well we could arrange for coffee or tea one day when both of us can find the time. it be great

too to meet my readers and fellow BW members. Enjoy your weekend and cheers matey :thumb:

Tsk. Tell me more, tell me more, like does he have a car..

Holla falconsg01 :clap:

Who has a car ? Me or Byrant ? haha i had a fellow BW member who PM me and said he GOOGLE search who Byrant was and went to add him on FB.

srsly the Byrant you googled was the wrong one. Byrant doesnt use FB so yeah I thank you for trying. Maybe you wanna ask crime library instead hahaha

just kidding aite. Have a good weekend mateys :thumb:

Thanks crumplerboi. That's a nice... Ehh....not nice for the mid part, which makes me angry.... Yeah... I like! reading your story. Hope to see your chapter 2. If there is..... Cheers.
Yeah... The young ones can learn from the seniors through their stories... It happening real... How strange... I dun find one couple that are truly in love till end... I think it will not have... Life is such a roller coaster ride.

Holla youngyang :clap:

Pardon me for the late reply to ya. had been busy with things and such that i sometimes find no time for myself. but nonetheless, thank you ;) dont fume aite all

right all is good on my side. still alive and kicking and writing still hahaha. there is actually chapter 2 n 3 i forgot to include when i posted the post yesterday. pardon

me aite hahaaha. Thank you for the suggestion perhaps who knows Mr Boo is reading this. or anyone else. i certainly would not mind the story being made into a

movie or something. Indeed Life is a roller coaster indeed. Cheers matey and enjoy your weekend :thumb:

Holla blueb :clap:

Hahaha memoir yeah ? maybe maybe soon hahaha.

That be great. Anyone knows Mr Boo personally ;) just kidding. If he or anyone else decides to endorse it,

I AM EXCITED MAX ~

Well am sure Mr Blueb could be the role model or drama idol as well :yuk:

hahaha enjoy you week aite Matey :thumb:

So you've written off what's his name; I've written him off too. lol......

Oh its Bryant........ now I remember.

Your ending gives the impression that the afternoon you walked out of the room with him snoozing

that was the end of that particular chapter in your life. Its only my perception.

Please let me know if I am wrong?

Holla Dr Yasmin :clap:

Muahahaha Abang !!! its Byrant not Bryant LOL !!!

actually i need to edit the post. should inform you guys there is chapter 2 & the finale chapter 3 :yuk:

nahx you are half right. actually i walked outta room i wanted to just fly back to Singapore. But

NAHX ~ aint that evil haha. Cheers bang, hope you are doing good. Fish you soon aite :thumb:

Ic...Glad to hear that both of you are still in contact. Hahahz Iccc Glad to hear that too! I shall continue waiting for your next chapter then :) do charge your laptop full before going out then!! or bring charger out :yuk: Dont make me feel sad that no more bed time stories to hear :( and yea I like that description " that fragile heart of a 17 year old boy", but sounds like you very old like that hahahahz just kidding. Do provide me more bed time stories cos your bed time stories not only can let me fall asleep easily with nice sweet dreams but also let me learn lots of things which are so useful in life! If not I'll hunt you down and demand a bed time story in real person :yuk: Hehehe

Cheers mate!

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

Ic...Glad to hear that both of you are still in contact. Hahahz Iccc Glad to hear that too! I shall continue waiting for your next chapter then :) do charge your laptop full before going out then!! or bring charger out :yuk: Dont make me feel sad that no more bed time stories to hear :( and yea I like that description " that fragile heart of a 17 year old boy", but sounds like you very old like that hahahahz just kidding. Do provide me more bed time stories cos your bed time stories not only can let me fall asleep easily with nice sweet dreams but also let me learn lots of things which are so useful in life! If not I'll hunt you down and demand a bed time story in real person :yuk: Hehehe

Cheers mate!

Hahah yeah we still do talk technically, but both of us are busy with each other's commitment and partner. Thus it is difficult for us to have a cuppa. Though occasionaly when we were in uni, we bumped into each other often. Same course as usual. Except when we were serving, he went to different place and me another. Woah bed time story ? are you for real man. Want me to call you up and have a phone bed time story hahaha :yuk: just kidding. no more sweet 17 that was like donkey years ago but still in this millenium. so do the math for those who keep asking my age hahaha ;) ahhh it has been my pleasure to make your night and sleep wonderful with my story. hopefully the next chapter helps. And i am glad that you learn a thing or two from my story. certainly made me writing more fufilling and i feel great. well matey enjoy the next part coming up soon.

Cheers aite :thumb:

if these whole thing were to be re-enacted in a korean drama, I'd totally dig in.

with the usual sad melody being played each time there is a sad scene..hehe

Holla Odysseyboy :clap:

Thanks for the short catch up over chat the other day. Appreciate it loads man ;)

hahaha korean drama ehh cool. if ever this story gets turn into a drama or movie,

i certainly have to thank my fellow BW peeps for the constant support and kind

words. at this moment, i am trying to shift my attention with some house music.

aite matey cheers to ya and hope ya sunday has been superb :thumb:

Holla my fellow BW Peeps. Hope the weekend has been awesome as we come into the final weeks of December &amp; welcome 2013. This will be the second last chapter before number 3 and that will be it for Byrant's story. Yes i will continue with a character from the story *Hint* and that would be on another whole level. Ohh btw, I have to thank the person who made a thread to vote for my story or thread the lamest title or somewhere along that line. It was a fellow BW peep that made me aware of it. Though it is gone now. No worries aite Guest, i certainly feel honored that you did it specially for me ;) Here we go Chapter 2 of Part 17

Part 17 CHAPTER 2

“ Heard quite bit bout ya Aaron. Where is your … “ as Leonard searched for Byrant.

“ Well he’s a pig thus still in bed. Am gonna get breakfast for him. Say, where you guys heading to ? “ I answered both of em.

“ Someone’s gotta learn to get Breakfast for me “ Vic Henry looked at Leonard. I could not help myself but laugh at their comical moment. “ We are doing some shopping before meeting my aunt for Dinner. Would you like to join us ? Maybe you could ask Byrant along if he wants “ Leonard extended his invitation to me.

“ Well aint too sure yet though of Byrant’s plan. But you guys know where we staying so look us up if we could do dinner aite “ I told em both.

I excused myself as I had to run my morning chores before Byrant wakes up. His early morning mood is two ways. Either he is cranky because he is Hungry or plainly, due to the fact that he is having a woody which makes him become his horny side. I always love to watch him sleep, his innocent expression that paints his face.

Anyway, the smell of freshly baked croissant early morning is something I always look forward to. The smell could be picked up from blocks away. I get the constant stares from passerby because of my shorts and shirts attire I supposed. Most people are like having winter clothe on while for me, it is as though a visit to the local mama store hahaha. When I got back to the hotel, as expected Byrant was still snoozing away. Typical of him, I looked at the time and it showed 11:00 am. I prepared breakfast and ordered room service for OJ.

“ Wake up little Dinosaur “ as I press his hard on with my hands. “ It is almost noon unless you want to hibernate yourself away throughout winter. But you can’t since ya a dinosaur and you don’t exist anyway “ as I pumped Byrant’s woody through his boxers.

“ Come here, fix this for me “ his eyes were still closed and pulled my head to his crotch. I gave him a slap on his balls which he instantly woke up, “ DAFUQ is that for Aaron !!! OUCH !!! “

“ For you to wake up what else. Come in it is almost noon and I do not wanna spend time in London Sleeping Byrant “ as I pulled him to the bathroom to get his teeth brushed. “ Ahhhh, sweetheart come here. Shall we ? Shall we ? Shall we ? “ Byrant pestering me to have his morning Sexercise. “ Down boy chill. Go get yourself wash up first, have breakfast and we will go for morning exercise aite ? “ the only way to make Byrant get his ass moving. Sometimes, I feel he is the girl in this relationship constantly need reminder and pampering.

“ Hey Aaron “ Byrant talking to me in between his food. “ Chew and swallow your food first Byrant before you talk “ as I kissed his forehead. “ Sups sweetie ? “

“ I forget to tell you. Today we are having dinner with Dad and his colleague. Some lady from the office. She told dad that her nephew was here with his boyfriend, thus Dad wanna have a little get together “ Byrant words suddenly struck me hard. Nephew with his Boyfriend I asked myself. It could not be so coincidental that it is Vic &amp; Leonard, I mean what are the odds. A million to one I suppose, or was fate just playing a little game with me.

“ Yoo Hoo !!! Earth to Astronaut Aaron. We have landed “ Byrant mimicking the landing of a rocket with the croissant and landed it on my nose. “ ARGH !!! Byrant do not play with your food young man. Eat it before I stuff it into your mouth “ as I brush the croissant away.

“ Why not you stuff something else into my mouth “ he chuckle. I could not get him to finish his breakfast with his woody still lingering around. Besides, what gives, they say don’t ruin the mood and its London. Within minutes, both of us were naked on the bed. That is how fast Byrant is when you ask him to strip. He pushed me down onto the floor and sat on top of me.

“ Erm Dear, I don’t mean to spoil the moment but the bed is meant for activities like this. Come on you aint light ya know that ?! “

He just smiled and put his fingers on my lips “ Shshshs, these kinda ACTIVITIES are meant to be on da floor. Let me sweep the floor clean with you my Astronaut. I bet we could sweep Mars clean that the Martians will be left with nothing when they CUM home “ his hackneyed and self obsessed STMF ways. At times I find it funny and witty but moments like this just makes me roll my eyes.

“ Ready for some MARS experience Mister Astronaut ?! “ Byrant still being cheesy and all. All these while, he was sitting on top of me thus my movements were restricted. He stretched his hand over to the breakfast tray. I thought he was reaching out for a condom or lube but Noo. Instead he took the cup of Chocolate sauce and look at me with a smile. And silly me, i taught he wanted to grab a croissant and dip it in and feed me. Instead, he poured the chocolate over my body and whisper to me, “ Just shut up and enjoy all right “

Right, I was turning into a human croissant I supposed. Or this is his “Breakfast” that he has been waiting ever since he woke up. I just position both my hands before my head and look at him work his way onto Mars. Cant believe I actually said that but it sounds funny when I recall it. He poured the chocolate over my chest and nipple. Which after he took some ice cubes from the fridge and start exploring my body with it. Chocolate and Ice cube I thought to myself, what’s next I wonder as I was beginning to enjoy his little exploration on my body which he called Mars. He took one of the ice cubes into his mouth and begin licking my chest. The sensational feeling was overwhelming. I was transported into another level of enjoyment while he did his magic. It was when he moved onto my nipple that my pre cum started to ooze out.

“ Slow down Tiger. You aint wanna take off too soon away from Mars right “ Byrant teasing me to hold myself back.

I could just nod to acknowledge him and let him continue. With one ice cube in his mouth working on my right nipple while another ice cube was on his hand working on my left nipple, I could not contain myself. It took so much mental energy to refrain myself from cumming. Byrant did not stop there, he had his arsenal hiding in the room probably preparation was when I headed out. He took out a frozen fork out of the fridge and gave me the most evil grin ever. Inside my heart, I was thinking what the F**K is this idiot doing. Is he gonna shove that thing up my Ass or is he gonna do something undreamed of.

“ Relax Aaron, I aint gonna do anything gory with this. What is with that look on your face “ Byrant asked me innocently as though it was nothing. “ Relax all right, you will enjoy this. I saw this on the net sometime back and I was thinking why not have a go with you on this “ he assured me. Assured much as I am but still, the thought of cumming just vanished.

He took the fork and placed it on my neck. I swear at that point of time, I thought he was just gonna murder me there, chop me into pieces and live happily ever after with Henry. Ok too much drama serial but yeah it is comical when I recall it. Laughing myself off at Starbucks as I at that particular scene.

Byrant slowly rub the fork against my neck. Literally send chill down my spine I would say. He moved down to my now erected nipple that is mix with chocolate and ice cube. It was a feeling how would I put it. It aint paint neither it was enjoyable but it was just the right amount of pleasure to bring you onto another level of climax. It was when he let the fork run on my tip of my boyhood when I quiver. Ohh my, imagine the feeling of a fork rubbing against your dickhead but what if its freezing cold. You can imagine the pleasurable torture I had down there as he pin me down and repeating the process which eventually left me breathless.

He did not even gave me a chance to speak or anything. All this while he was taking control of the situation and I can just sit back and let him pilot. Byrant grab the bottle of lube and pour a generous amount onto my rock hard boyhood. He just sat on top of me without letting me know. When it was fully entered, he let out a soft moan. I went like “ BYRANT !!! where is the condom ?! “ all he could do was “ Oops !!! “

He rocked forward and back as though he was sitting on a horse. No wonder they call that the cowboy or cowgirl. Cow indeed except I wasn’t a cow that he was riding. It did not take him long to shoot his spunk. It was at the same moment when I shoot my load onto him. Byrant’s first shot landed on my nose, of all places.

“ Happy? Now that you had your morning sexcercise, can we PLEASE wash up and go shopping. Ouh you paying right. Ok I love you loads my little Dinosaur “ the only way to make him feel guilty of waking up late. We both went into the shower where he scrubbed me clean from head to toe. The session we had was rather hot I would say and kinky. We called for room service before we left for our shopping spree. The guy who came up to look at the mess gave both of us weird stares.

“ The chocolate I accidentally spill it on the carpet. Sorry man, my bad “ Byrant told the guy. Ya right, accidentally spill the chocolate. And how would you explain those whitish stuff haha as I joke with him and headed towards the lift.

We went to many places and the highlight was of course the Theatre of Dreams. I grew up watching and playing soccer thus my love for the Red Devils till today. The afternoon was spend visiting places and shopping. Honestly, nothing much to buy other than the usual . Bought myself some hoodies and caps while Byrant was blabbering to me bout some DC comics or Marvel which I totally had no idea what he was talking bout. Just before we met his dad for dinner, Byrant was romantic enough to bring me for a ride onto The London Eye.

Similar to the Singapore Flyer and honestly, other than the view, all else was pretty mundane. In my point of view, I don’t know bout you guys. It was inside the capsule when we had a heart to heart talk. He began quite emotionally.

“ Hey Aaron, ya know we have been together for 2 years now. And things are rather rough I supposed. Our ship did not sail so smoothly and I have never been a faithful partner to you. I will swallow my pride and tell you this. Yes I did Frolick around with Henry behind your back after the birthday incident. I feel as though he could fill the void inside my heart. But each time right after I came with him, I feel guilty all over. I feel as though am the biggest Asshole in this entire planet who cannot be faithful to his better half. “ I could just smile at that sentence and assured him that it was all right and I want to hear what else he has to say.

“ Aaron, answer me truthfully. What if, what if this is not working for us? What would become of us? Will we still be friends and on talking terms after the whole storm subsided. Or will we remain mortal enemies due to my atrocious manners. You know for me to throw our lifetime of friendship away, it would be such a waste. No doubt we have grown up with each other and honestly Aaron, you have always been by my side. You are always Honest with me, truthful to your words, held on and delivered every single promises that you made. I don’t want because of me, you change. I don’t want if THIS does not work out for us, you will become someone else. I still want to 10 years down the road, meet you again and hear good bout you. I am at a lost now Aaron. On one hand I love you very much but on the other, I want to stop hurting you. I tried many times to restrain myself from frolicking around but it is just me. I do not expect you to understand or to take side with me but I just need you now and lead me out of this dark tunnel “

I had to console him at that very moment as I can see he was getting emotional. Honestly, I would not say it did not affect me but it did impinge on him significantly. He began sobbing and I had to embrace him in my arms and tell Byrant that no matter what, I will still by his side. Be it the status of friend or boyfriend, I will never desert him. That was my promise to him, which I kept till this very day.

“ Byrant, my little Dinosaur. Look, if you feel that this voyage for the past 2 years ya have taken with me will guide you to no harbor, by all means let me get on the life boat and you can continue on ya journey. Journey to the East Byrant, Journey to the West and hopefully you will Journey to the boy of your dream. The horizon may seem far from the eye, but the heart makes it closer. At times, we ignore the ones who love us and tried to love those who hurt us. Human beings, we can never escape the reality of committing a mistake one way or another. Byrant remember what I told you, Love… is not Blind. BUT, humans are. Don’t blame it on love, blame it on the one who has the ability to feel it, create it, give it or receive it. Yes no doubt you are my first and hopefully you are my last but one day Byrant I would hear the same thing too from another. I may be someone else’s first but I can also be someone’s last.”

I was fighting hard with my inner self to contain the wretchedness I was having inside. I did not want to look vulnerable infront of him. I did not want to make things seem as though I was on the losing end and I needed him. I was hugging him and his tears were already making my sleeves wet. I continued;

“ Byrant, now listen to me. I have actually made up my mind. And I have come to terms that I do not wanna be someone else’s second best or the third party. I know with regards to you being together with Henry. Now Byrant, please act rationally and be mature. Let us not cause a scene here, besides we are far away from home. Tell me, how long have you been with Henry ? “

He cried even harder as I asked him that question. It was so bad that I actually had to cover his mouth with all the sobbing. He regain his composure and looked at me.

“ Ever since the Birthday night “

That was it. The bomb was dropped on me. I could not hold my tears back anymore; it was hard for me to swallow. It was as though my sanity had been taken away from me and I have nothing to live for. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. Tears started to roll down my cheek. Deep inside, something was hurting. It hurt so bad that I feel my heart could anytime rupture. Flashback started to play inside my mind. All these time, I had been the 3rd party in the whole relationship. Or was it 2nd. It doesn’t matter anymore because now I have heard it from the horse’s mouth himself.

“ Thank you Byrant “ as I hugged him tighter ……….

Edited by Crumplerboi

Holla Aaron bro....

MAN UTD!! MAN UTD!! Heehee.. Holla fellow Man Utd supporter.. =D

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Iccc so he also has his own partner now which is the henry...pardon me for asking, just curious :x Wow how I wish I just have friends, not asking much, just friends. Who are as mature as both of you at the age of like 17 only! >< I don't say Byrant is fully mature but being able to see he is able to be truthful, honest to you. It brings me to see that there's still a mature part of him. How nice that both of you are still friends! Though it seems drama for the story but yea indeed I know it's a reality, a real story happened. This up a few levels of my believe in able to find a true love, who can love me with all his heart :) And you know what though this chapter 2 is sad but somehow hearing the two of you being so honest to each other, it doesn't make me felt so sad deeply. Though there's still bits of urge to cry. Anyway back to some happy part, didn't know ur once ur Dinosaur has so much idea when it comes to Sexercise HAHAHZ LMAO But it's not a bad idea after all cos the activities seems to help brings both of you closer. It'll be even closer if there isnt any mistakes made though :) Anyway how I wish you can call to tell me bed time stories though! HAHAZ But No Thanks, leave that for ur navy boi that's the job u need to do for him! If not I'll get killed when I'm on board a ship :yuk: And anyway that job is for my someday someone to do for me not you :yuk: Hahahz guess that's much I can share with you :)

Will share more thoughts when your next story is up too HEHE! And seriously I love reading again the part you guys have your sexercise. GOSH that made me sounds like a horny bastard like him arrghhh!

Anyway

Cheers ami ^_^

Edited by clueslessboii

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

Holly Shitto.... "Ever since the birthday night"!.... U can bite ur lips and endure....

If it is me.... Push him away, punch him, slap him, slam him till he looks like "kunfu panda" with 2 round darker, swollen patch eyes.

This is so dramatic... I was in fit of anger, I slammed the table... Lol

Edited by youngyang

The truth hurts... But the truth also heals.... And I'm glad Crumpy is matured enuf at that young age to know that just bcos two persons can't be lovers, they can't be friends... :)

I was in a similar situation previously too. I wondered for months why he avoided me all of a sudden till i found out d hard way... After a short period of cold war where i had time to give d issue some thoughts, I told him it would be a waste to throw our many years of friendship away over such matters. Learnt to manage my own expectations of him... From dat day onwards, he was free to do as he wishes. I just told myself dat if I can't fulfill his needs, den I won't stand in the way of others who can :)

And we're good friends till dis day. Friendships lasts longer than relationships sometimes.. :)

Here's wishing you and all your loved ones a very merry christmas. Taking dis opportunity to thank you for the opportunity of knowing you too. Thanks for your friendship :)

Marky

Xmas 2012

Holly Shitto.... "Ever since the birthday night"!.... U can bite ur lips and endure....

If it is me.... Push him away, punch him, slap him, slam him till he looks like "kunfu panda" with 2 round darker, swollen patch eyes.

This is so dramatic... I was in fit of anger, I slammed the table... Lol

Holla youngyang :clap:

Well public place and i did not wanna break down infront of him. would be very bad.

My heart is so fragile hearing those words. Even as i recall the whole incident, i just

had to stop at the last sentence. WOW :wacko: slammed the table. Did you flipped it ?

hahaha :yuk: cheers matey catch ya around soon :thumb:

Iccc so he also has his own partner now which is the henry...pardon me for asking, just curious :x Wow how I wish I just have friends, not asking much, just friends. Who are as mature as both of you at the age of like 17 only! >< I don't say Byrant is fully mature but being able to see he is able to be truthful, honest to you. It brings me to see that there's still a mature part of him. How nice that both of you are still friends! Though it seems drama for the story but yea indeed I know it's a reality, a real story happened. This up a few levels of my believe in able to find a true love, who can love me with all his heart :) And you know what though this chapter 2 is sad but somehow hearing the two of you being so honest to each other, it doesn't make me felt so sad deeply. Though there's still bits of urge to cry. Anyway back to some happy part, didn't know ur once ur Dinosaur has so much idea when it comes to Sexercise HAHAHZ LMAO But it's not a bad idea after all cos the activities seems to help brings both of you closer. It'll be even closer if there isnt any mistakes made though :) Anyway how I wish you can call to tell me bed time stories though! HAHAZ But No Thanks, leave that for ur navy boi that's the job u need to do for him! If not I'll get killed when I'm on board a ship :yuk: And anyway that job is for my someday someone to do for me not you :yuk: Hahahz guess that's much I can share with you :)

Will share more thoughts when your next story is up too HEHE! And seriously I love reading again the part you guys have your sexercise. GOSH that made me sounds like a horny bastard like him arrghhh!

Anyway

Cheers ami ^_^

Holla clueslessboii aka Ami :clap:

Amy search is it ? hahaha or Amy whinehouse ? ok just kidding Ami Sentosa :thumb: To answer your question, well yes he is with Henry at this very

moment still. They are well its the same thing. I shant comment much on it as Henry is actually on this forum and we meeting up for a drink today

or tomorrow. The 3 of us though well anyway, i am sure there are individuals out there whom i came across before is matured at your age. Besides,

maturity is not define by ones age, but still it is nice to have someone around your age who is well mature i guess. very well could relate to your desire

or sorts haha. Well yes we do talk often when i go for my morning run or when i bring my jack Russel out for a walk. just the occasional hi and bye and

little chats as Henry is very well afraid Byrant might just come back to me. Anyway i am happy with my Lil Navy Boy and he is busy preparing for Law

school next year thus i got no time for those 2 love birds :yuk:

Well ami thank you for believing in me though i get many pm's like stop living in a fantasy world or how can your love life be so perfect. nonetheless, once

again thank you ami and yes we will coffee soon. As soon i figured out my schedule for 2013. Definitely we could sit at Azzura for a drink or two since ya

working in sentosa. Well finding love and such, no hurry young man. You still have many people to meet in your life and experience many diff things on a

whole new level. Just an advise, Always believe in yourself in what you do and with a lil prayer, everything will go on smoothly. Do not let anything or anyone

stop you from achieving what you desire for. LOL yes that dinosaur is full of his ideas on sex. I could just come out with a book with his raunchy ideas and such.

No worries bout my navy boy. He is fine with it besides he's flying to scotland and europe for a month so :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Just kidding.

Well ami read and maybe i can load a little video for your enjoyment. HAHAHA just kidding :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: all right young man be good, take care of yourself

and smile always aite. I catch ya when we both have the time.

Cheers,

Aaron :thumb:

The truth hurts... But the truth also heals.... And I'm glad Crumpy is matured enuf at that young age to know that just bcos two persons can't be lovers, they can't be friends... :)

I was in a similar situation previously too. I wondered for months why he avoided me all of a sudden till i found out d hard way... After a short period of cold war where i had time to give d issue some thoughts, I told him it would be a waste to throw our many years of friendship away over such matters. Learnt to manage my own expectations of him... From dat day onwards, he was free to do as he wishes. I just told myself dat if I can't fulfill his needs, den I won't stand in the way of others who can :)

And we're good friends till dis day. Friendships lasts longer than relationships sometimes.. :)

Here's wishing you and all your loved ones a very merry christmas. Taking dis opportunity to thank you for the opportunity of knowing you too. Thanks for your friendship :)

Marky

Xmas 2012

Holla Marky :clap:

Have been awhile... How have you been? Hope all is good on your side and well, will smell you sometime soon i suppose hahaha :whistle:

Well the initial thought i had was the opposite, but i sat down and Victoria talk to me rationally and weigh the pros n cons and such.

She was my ex GF afterall so she knows me well to know what i would do. Thus, i thank her for the encouragement and kind words.

It is hard and very disappointing if i had to find out the way like you do marky :blink: though it is even harder for me when those words

came out from Byrant. But nonetheless, i thank him for it cause if not, i wouldnt have felt what heartbreak is. And i salute you for

what you did. It really takes loads of courage and determination to do it. Though the heart ache is really a pain in the ass ;)

Thank you marky and Abang Yas for the wonderful moments we shared. Certainly enjoyed the both of ya company virtually. And

for the encouragement and kind words, being there for me always. Though there are some silent supporters, i thank you guys as

well. Aite will catch ya soon marky. Have a merry holidays and wonderful week ahead.

Cheers,

Aaron :thumb:

wow, wow...though I'm a bit lost today, don't know where to start from but yea I've still started my way out on replying HAHAhahaz...Anyway icc...

I also didn't want to know much about the two, in fact is cant be bothered much :whistle: Hahahz it was just my curiosity on who's his partner :yuk: as the whole

story thread is about you and him, and not them mah ^_^ Hahhahaz that worry of H has shown that in fact you are way better :yuk: cos as you've said there's a

chance for you to win him back. LMAO kk enough about that. Back to our convo and maybe your navy boi hahahz uh huh...Don't think of me so well lah, I'll

feel my head tired cos raise too high le :yuk: In fact I'm not that well. If you really see me you'll probably say "OH GOSH! Another Byrant!" hahahz As childish

as we young boiz still can be Hehehe :yuk: And I'm sure you won't try anything funny lah cos you and your heart knows who's the most important, who's in the 1st place of your heart :)

Oh and yes, seriously this time round your reply makes me LMAO but learnt another new thing. Strangers we can be, doesn't really understand what each other is talking about at times, but still I don't know why it can make my day. Well now is the part I'm going to tell you why I said that. It all started with my ending,

"Cheers ami". In fact "ami" is a French word which means friend/bud. HAHAHAHAHHAHA And at first when I haven't read your reply thoroughly and I thought you know what I mean't cos you are using it on and off in your reply! And after I read you 1st few lines, I just burst into laughter

cos I thought you know French but in fact, you thought of something else! hahaz However, it doesnt affect our convo though hahahahz seriously you've made my night, day was made by another person though Hehe. Ok going to watch my Running Man le, going to continue my laughing exercise

:yuk: Will wait for your schedule out to meet up at that atas dont know what "Azzura" cafe hahahz k in fact I wont say it's atas wrong used of my words :P cos it's just some new cafe to me just yet to been there b4. And wow I've just said dont know where to start and there goes me blabbering

away again sorry >< hahahhaz but fun chatting though ^_^ Hear from you soon!

Cheers

Dude :thumb:

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

Hello Crumplerboi, better known as Aaron! (your name inspired my username!)

Thank you so much for sharing your story with Byrant! I was supposed to finish my assignment tonight, but I ended up reading your story from Part 1 to Part 17. The story slowly unfolds itself, into a sweet, heart-warming series of anecdotes, describing your journey with Byrant.

To be blatantly honest, I was very jealous as I read on, because the stories are just so real and romantic. I mean, what is the probability of your Primary 1 school friend, ending up as your boyfriend? Everything seems so destined and fated, between the both of you ;) How I wished I had a similar encounter as yours! I really wouldn't mind innocently falling into love with my friend, then best friend, from secondary school! ;) And oh my. I am so so so jealous that you came from a boys school. (I came from a co-ed Chinese school. If I came from a boys school, things would have been so so different.)

Anyways, back to my main point. Thank you for sharing your stories on this forum. It truly made my day. It warms my heart, to realize that I am not different from the rest (the straight people), and it is indeed possible to find true love in a such a sweet manner. You and Byrant have such a remarkable relationship between the both of you, and I truly admire you for recounting your awesome memories with him, in such a vivid manner.

Still holding my breathe for the finale, Chapter 17 Part 3. Really hope for the best of you two, because I really hate stories that end of tragically. Contrary to what Adam Levine of Maroon 5 says, I really believe that happy ever after does exist, and love can be as sweet, or in fact even sweeter than fairytales. And no, I am not sick of love songs. I'm a sucker for them. HAHAHAHAHA. *fingers crossed for Aaron and Byrant*

Its been barely a few months since I've accepted myself, for who I am. I am optimistic, that I will continue learning more, as I get to know more of people like you, on BW! :)

Cheers,

Radioboi :)

Edited by Radioboi

'Music is the shorthand of emotion' - Leo Tolstoy.

Holla boyzbe81 :clap:

Yeah Red Devil's much but the match atm now is making me go nutz :twisted:

They better have a draw the least since city is trailing now ~

Holla fellow "devil",

I dont want draw.. I want a win.. Hahaha..

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Hey bro, to be honest, i aint a reader, but for the story that you have been sharing, im loving it and it makes me wanting to read the next part and the suspense is killing me! And it's really very rare to find someone out there like you. I admire you. And i too hope that one day i shall find someone like you! Looking forward to the next part! :')

Fly me up to the mooon and tell me that im yours forever!

Crumplerboi, I copied ur quote which was very good.“ Journey to the East , Journey to the West and hopefully you will Journey to the boy of your dream. The horizon may seem far from the eye, but the heart makes it closer. At times, we ignore the ones who love us and tried to love those who hurt us. Human beings, we can never escape the reality of committing a mistake one way or another. Remember what I told you, Love… is not Blind. BUT, humans are. Don’t blame it on love, blame it on the one who has the ability to feel it, create it, give it or receive it. Yes no doubt you are my first and hopefully you are my last but one day I would hear the same thing too from another. I may be someone else’s first but I can also be someone’s last.” in my FB, no worries i have deleted the necessary names.

If u wan me to delete that post i can. do let me know.

Guys, before you write me off as some kind of villainous manipulative cad in a romance novel, maybe you wanna walk a mile in my shoes first?

Did I love Aaron? Yes, I truly did.

We practically grew up together. He was my bestie. He knew me more than anyone else. He was kind, considerate, able to anticipate my needs and... oh so pliable. With just the right amount of sweet talk, I could get my Princess to do just about anything I wanted - and do it willingly. :twisted:

Most of all, he was the only one to love me for who I was - not what I was.

Think about it. At 17, I was Captain of the Swim Team. I had the looks, the brains to eventually make it into Law, mobility to be transported anywhere I wanted in style, a sick crib, and a super cool Dad who was not only non-judgmental but actually encouraged me to live my life to the fullest, and showed me how by example.

That, folks is your basic 5C's upsized to the power of "n".

Do you know how much of a dude (and chick) magnet that made me?

I had temptation shoved in my face every single day! And I was no saint to resist.

But I loved my sweet Princess, and I never intended to hurt him.

The trouble was that I was only 17, and here he was tying me down like we were some kind of old married couple. :wacko:

I betcha that with the access to saunas and such, many of the people in this forum have hooked up with loads more people in a month that I have been with my entire life!

And it wasn't always a bed of roses, mind you. Here I was, sharing everything I possessed with Aaron - choosing him as my Princess above all others - and he had to always keep digging and digging at me about Henry. Let me tell you that that gets old pretty quickly.

Y'know, I honestly regretted what I did? I was horny as heck and I did something stupid. Aaron didn't hesitate to shove in the knife when he had the chance. But my skin was pretty thick so I didn't care. But did he have to keep twisting and twisting the blade all the time?

Hey dude, if you're gonna pre-sentence me in your mind as guilty with no chance of parole - then maybe what you got yourself was a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Why did I not let him go with a clean break? I guess I was just too selfish. I needed Aaron's love, his friendship and I thought I could juggle my sexual appetite in such as way that I could have my cake and eat it too.

Aaron, for what it's worth, you were my anchor. Emotionally and physically. And I will never forget that.

I believe to this day that you loved me for me, and not for all the trimmings and gift wrapping I came with. You saw through the facade of the prince to the ugly toad within. Despite the warts, you still loved me. That meant more to me than anything in the world.

I tried to take care of you in return. But I guess at 17, I lacked the maturity to understand what you truly needed wasn't simply the material things - or simply the pleasure of hanging with awesome me. Haha!

Hey, you know my values are calibrated by my dad, and we don't play by the normal rules of the game right? So can you blame me? Yeah, I know that you do.

That's cool. I'm not asking for anyone's forgiveness. I don't need anyone's pity or understanding.

I wish some things had turned out different, but taking all the positives along with the negatives, I think I did right by Aaron overall.

Let Karma be the judge.

Dinosaur out.

Bunch of bullshit psuedo-apology words that he thinks absolves him of everything.

Un-fucking-believable.

This is like the classic narcissistic personality disorder case.

You manipulative little bastard, you claim to love him yet you have no qualms about playing Aaron yet you still can you did him right overall? You have absolutely zero remorse for cheating on him multiple time, blaming everything on your birth, your family and your own inability to think with your big head instead of your dickhead. It's always the surrounding factors that made you cheat, you reasoned. Never once was it because you have a rotten personality or that you're just an asshole.

My father's a cheat, I can't help it that it's in my genes!

I'm filthy rich, I can't help it if whores throw themselves at me!

I'm fucking hot, I can't help it if so many people like me!

You know what those factors have in common? YOU

But maybe I'm wrong about you not feeling remorse. Perhaps you do, but not because you feel like you've wronged Aaron, nooooo; it's because you lost the only person in your life who was willing to give to heap attention upon attention, onto you DESPITE what you did to him. You lost your favourite plaything, and as a rich douchebag, not having what you always had access to, pains you to no end. You just couldn't understand why someone wouldn't want, and I quote, "the pleasure of hanging with awesome me".

So fuck you and your pretentious 'apology', you can shove it back up where you pulled it out from.

Edited by EasleyLim

Wow, the owner of the two party is communicating in this post. Bryant I admired ur courage, but both have your side of the story. I wun side anyone but like I mention, aj relationship in Singapore is not as easy to maintain. I agreed that temptation is there, but to work out a strong r/s like what my ex mention to me before, take a lot of communication, understanding, trust and building it tgt and not one party doing more for the other. It is a balance of give and take.

I agree everyone have their own share of sexual drive. To give the other half the unprotected sex n trust really mean u love that person so much in order to do it. So since things din work out now, treasure the possible friendship again or to go separate ways in a more peaceable manner. Story can be told but dun take it too negative. Everything has it own side of positive and certain angle of way to release its hurt yet the real love that is within.

Guest Guest79

I am slightly tickled why some readers are so emotionally charged over here. I believe most of us do not know Aaron and Bryant personally n what actually transpired between them is really none of our concern.

Most importantly, we must write our own stories well.

Having said that, it is refreshing to read a young romance in the sporean context. Aaron, please continue with your story when you have the time. I can't wait to read the conclusion!

• Guest locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked and featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.