Male HQ

Crumplerboi Midnight Kayaks (Life Story)

Crumplerboi

To my own take... I read it as a "Just a story" I even picture myself to be Aaron or Bryant, the character in the story....sometimes...

Dun be grumpy abt what ppl say... "It is just a story".

Cheers.

Edited by youngyang

Please "like" my facebook page....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ric-the-therapist/444939978901033?ref=hl

When I first read Aaron's story,it was just a very nice story to me. I dont feel that Byrant is a screwed up guy because the  story is just based on Aaron's perspective of the whole matter. 

But after reading Byrant's reply (assuming it is really his reply), to you Aaron;  You are better off with someone else, or even alone. 

Guest Byrant T.L.

It has come to my attention that a certain “somebody” was posing as me. Let me clarify a few matters on hand before I shoot some bullets. First and foremost, I will give you 3 days prior to this post just a simple question if you are really me.

What is my full name minus the surname?

Certainly am amused by the way you placed yourself in my shoe and pretended to be me. Pretentious whore, try harder because you are nowhere close to being me. Are you ashamed of whom you are that you have to fill in someone else’s shoes? Be proud of who you are because like Aaron always mentioned “We all bleed red, color is just skin deep “

You did manage to hit a few bull eyes here and there though most of it is utterly rubbish. If my gut feeling serves me right, I know your true identity. And perhaps, just maybe you are that someone whom Aaron ignored and you went into a rage, driving him down for such a paltry matter.

What if he does not want to reveal his horoscope or zodiac sign to you? So what if his love life has been fairy tale liked as you described. Furthermore, Aaron was not born with a golden spoon. He worked his way up and yes though his methods of very orthodox and dubious, I respected him for his hard work.

So called “Byrant” get your facts right that I did not call Aaron Princess. Instead it was my current that I have pet name for. Another thing is, ME IN LAW? ARE YOU ******* ME? I was in the same University with Aaron, same course and we graduated together so where is the LAW ME? I am in LSE at this present moment, certainly nothing lawful on that matter.

I without doubt not a chick magnet and my dad is a judgmental person. It was not till Aaron came along that he was rather “open” about our relationship. Aaron did not tie me down like some old married couple. It was a mutual thing between us; we never expected anything spectacular from each other. I do not use Y’Know just to let you know.

For the record, twisting and twisting, digging and digging? Pretentious whore my vocabulary is not limited to that extent of a nursery kid like, yours.

I quote you “Why did I not let him go with a clean break?” – Readers of Aaron’s Crumplerboi Midnight Kayaks, let me ask you one simple question. Has the author himself written the concluding chapter? How can this Pretentious Whore make such a statement?

I never described Aaron as my Anchor. I always tell other’s he was the Angel in my life who never gives up on me. Tickle my funny bone Pretentious Whore, if you are trying to make Aaron’s story up a notch, definitely doing it wrong. He does not need the likes of you to do all these stunts. Aaron did confide in me before he wrote about our life story. I told him to be honest with the readers and write with his heart. He did that but did not do one thing, which brings me to another point to this posting.

It seems a few have wanted my side of the story. The honest truth is that, Aaron has been writing and sharing what I would if I am the one writing it. Aaron covered up my bad points in many aspects. Did he mention on the birthday night I actually told him to **** off and find someone else. Or the part where he asked me how long have I been with Henry, I actually slapped him before crying. There are many negative reasons on my part that Aaron did not mentioned. Knowing him, he does not like to let other’s dirty laundry out.

Yes I agree I am an asshole like Aaron described but we did have a clean break up. I still do contact Aaron once in awhile and say hello to him though Henry is being over protective and dislikes me having any form of communication with Aaron. I am sure some of the members here have met Aaron in person and how he is. He did talk to me regarding the drinking session with some awesome individuals and how he wished he could say hello to every single one of them.

Go ahead Pretentious Whore, if you still hate Aaron or despise him for the reasons mentioned earlier in my reply, go ahead and asked around. I am sure his friends will reply willingly and tell you there are reasons why Aaron did not reveal certain private matters to the likes of you.

To end my reply which will probably my first and only here, my dad is not the way you described him in your posting. Please respect another person’s parents and do not try to taint them with your dubious manner. For the record, I did not inform Aaron that I was going to reply to the Pretentious Whore because when I contacted him he told me one thing.

“The only reason people try to bring you down or pretending to be you is simply the fact that person has not got any balls and guts to be himself but hides behind a screen and pretending no one knows him. The circle is small and I could not be bothered with the likes of such Pest”

There you go “Byrant” it was certainly amusing and entertaining while it lasted. I will still be waiting for your reply.

Happy 2013 Blowing Wind Members,

Byrant T.L.

I'm so happy to see Byrant T.L. stands out for Aaron!!! :clap: WOW I'm so glad that you won't those type of person act out by that fake "Byrant". Seriously, cos by the way Aaron describe you in the story makes me hardly believe that you'll be such a bad ass to slam him on a forum. Cos you are always being described by Aaron as a very nice person like an angel though in terms of r/s that part you are a bit bad ass but that's a thing which no one will know when will it change. Thus, no one can be blamed entirely. Like the phrase "Need two hands to clap". And you are seriously such a good person, though in the past you did wrong but you still stand out for Aaron by being honest with those missing parts Aaron covered up for you. I seriously need to salute the two of you having such an awesome past memories(ignoring the bad part since it's over)!!!

Finally seen something good again cos that post seriously did shock me being the reader of Both :D

Cheers to both of you!

And I *Salute* :thumb:

Just keep on with Life & keep progressing, because Life is too short for negative bullshit.

Dare to Dream

Dare to Think

Dare to Miss

Dare to Love

Dare to Care

Dare to Pick Up

Dare to Let Go

Dare to do anything I want to!

Guest Guest_612

Not meant to criticise or anything, but does anyone realize that the way Aaron types, is the same as how both the pseudo-Bryant and "Real Bryant" types? For one, they all tend to capitalize the first letter of adjectives used before nouns, like "Pretentious Whore", by -Bryant T.L.-, "Beef wellington", by crumplerboi [a.k.a. Aaron], and "Princess", by the psudeo-Bryant. Of course, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone or anything, but could this just be a coincidence that all three of them have same typing styles? Of course, there are more examples littered in the many chapters of Aaron's recount.

I have been a reader of this series since chapter 1 or 2, and I feel that if Aaron is using such ways to get more attention to his thread, its a little shameless. I could be wrong,

Not meant to criticise or anything, but does anyone realize that the way Aaron types, is the same as how both the pseudo-Bryant and "Real Bryant" types? For one, they all tend to capitalize the first letter of adjectives used before nouns, like "Pretentious Whore", by -Bryant T.L.-, "Beef wellington", by crumplerboi [a.k.a. Aaron], and "Princess", by the psudeo-Bryant. Of course, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone or anything, but could this just be a coincidence that all three of them have same typing styles? Of course, there are more examples littered in the many chapters of Aaron's recount.

I have been a reader of this series since chapter 1 or 2, and I feel that if Aaron is using such ways to get more attention to his thread, its a little shameless. I could be wrong,

Besides the real and fake Byrant Controversy, where in the world is Aaron is he dead or what?!

GUESTS should refrain from making unkind and rude remarks about members writing. They should not question what they do not know or understand.

Writers need to take a break some time; they need to get inspiration before they write further.

Give them a break. (Here I am talking about all writers who really contribute; not just Crumpy)

Hope all you guests give us writers some kind of understanding! Thank you.

Guest Guest_612

GUESTS should refrain from making unkind and rude remarks about members writing. They should not question what they do not know or understand.

Writers need to take a break some time; they need to get inspiration before they write further.

Give them a break. (Here I am talking about all writers who really contribute; not just Crumpy)

Hope all you guests give us writers some kind of understanding! Thank you.

Pursuant to your comment, then nobody really understands or knows this whole story. I have read everything, just like everyone else, and by saying that I don't understand or know anything, implies that everyone else knows nothing? And shouldn't this be a recount, like what he claims? Why does he need inspiration?

• 2 months later...

I know I might sound like a bitter man. I can understand how you would forgive him regardless of the bullshit he gave you but I don't know how can you not hate someone like that who literally used you and left you.

Still, a good read. Maybe you would like to take down each chapter, then do a grammar revision or it or something haha.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

I'm very very touched by this. All I can say, is GOOD WORK. I'm a budding Literature student, and I must say that your life is really a work of Art. I really appreciate you for sharing so candidly.

Indeed, Life is meant to imitate Art.

"It’s a risk, so’s everything else, and we’ll live only once”

- From the Novel Maurice by E. M Forster

Aaron, it's been a long hiatus. But this honestly made it hard for me to breathe...

"Well, I have lost you; and I lost you fairly;

In my own way, and with my full consent.

Say what you will, kings in a tumbrel rarely

Went to their deaths more proud than this one went.

Some nights of apprehension and hot weeping

I will confess; but that's permitted me;

Day dried my eyes; I was not one for keeping

Rubbed in a cage a wing that would be free.

I had loved you less or played you slyly

I might have held you for a summer more,

But at the cost of words I value highly,

And no such summer as the one before.

Should I outlive this anguish, and men do,

I shall have only good to say of you."

Guest Guest

Aaron it was a nice touching story you had there. Your story have made me want to confess to him. I know that he may be a little uncomfortable and I am prepared to risk my 6 yrs of friendship. However I will only confess to him aft our ALvls end even it's a little distracting for me to focus on my studies.

I was supposed to be studying, but well, this story just kept me captivated from the start till the end.

It did made me teared a little ><

But at the very least, both of you are still on talking terms, which I would guess, would probably be the best scenario after all of that has happened. 

Wishing you a happy and fulfilling future with your partner! 

hopefully another session soon.

Keep it up!

omg.. kill me. LOL.

can i know did bryant really get together with henry after that?

you were so young, so brave.

Holla James,

Sure bro holla me up when you are available & somewhere brighter

aite not PP  :yuk:

Holla JUSTrand,

Yup he is currently at this present moment attached to Mr Hendry.

well that was almost a decade ago, not so young now :P

take care guys  :thumb:

You resumed writing again! :thumb:

Great going!

Still trying to find the time and inspiration to resume.

Hopefully sooner than later.

Another good write. You're ok Man!

Yas

reading your thread, I don't understand why you will attract haters?please continue the next story crumpey.

Holla Abang Yas

Yes like finally resumed. Not so much Japanese Wasabi to handle

thus i have slightly more time to resume writing. Hope on your side,

things are all good. Just resume when you feel like it and when you

find the inspiration aite Abang.

Hugs ~

Holla Guest,

Hahah no Idea dont care dont wanna know. Cheers mate ~

haha.. aaron.. welcome back with ur writing again.. looking forward for ur next chapter of a new book! take care..

I know I might sound like a bitter man. I can understand how you would forgive him regardless of the bullshit he gave you but I don't know how can you not hate someone like that who literally used you and left you.

Still, a good read. Maybe you would like to take down each chapter, then do a grammar revision or it or something haha.

Holla ColSpo,

Hahah thanks man... yup hopefully it will be soon. Well will holla you soon aite. Be good man  :thumb:

Holla Impere,

No worries on that man, no bitterness at all haha. I have learn to live and to love even if that somebody has hurt me or

do things which are rather hurtful. To me, just forget and live. Besides life is too short to hate someone. I rather let ppl hate

me but I love them. It would make the world a better place for you and for me and for the entire universe haha  :clap:

Ouh yup i do agree on the grammar part and such i do notice it. But i usually just type and post it up. I thank you though

for the positive feedback. Take care my good man  :thumb:

I'm very very touched by this. All I can say, is GOOD WORK. I'm a budding Literature student, and I must say that your life is really a work of Art. I really appreciate you for sharing so candidly.

Indeed, Life is meant to imitate Art.

I spent an afternoon reading the entire story. I am really touched with your bravery towards life and how you embrace things gracefully and positively even at the age of 17. 

Now that you have moved on, I am happy for you and look forward to more writings from you. :)

Holla coeurdelaurent,

Thank you for your kind words my good man. Just sharing my part for readers out there. I am glad that you enjoyed the read and hopefully

continue to read the next chapter which will be up soon. Life is Art afterall. Love your quote ... Have a good weekend my dear friend cheers

to you  :clap:

Holla evergreen,

Hey man, you dont know how much that means to me. for you to actually taking time off to read my story, appreciate the support man. Well

it is life lessons that i bring it with me till this very day. Take care man  :thumb:

生活有爱幸福,为爱生活愚蠢

Good story. Cheers,

Aaron, it's been a long hiatus. But this honestly made it hard for me to breathe...

Holla Larry,

生活有爱幸福,为爱生活愚蠢

Agree much. Thank you for dropping by Larry. Hope to read more from you soon.

Cheers.

Holla Aaron,

How you been my twin haha. Yup been quite awhile due to work reasons and such.

You need CPR ?  :yuk:  just kidding... continue with yours soon aite. Be looking forward

to it. Take good care of yourself Twin  :thumb:

Aww, its the end, it ended like that.... :'( i must say that your brave enough to continue on the journey to the end.... Shed a tears or two reading your story.... Hope all guys are like you, truthful and love the other half deeply.... To the extend that you continue to held him tightly even when you knew he is letting go. All the best to you! And remember, what goes around comes around! Hope you find you other half, and get to enjoy the loving doving moments!

Cheers!

Fly me up to the mooon and tell me that im yours forever!

Aww, its the end, it ended like that.... :'( i must say that your brave enough to continue on the journey to the end.... Shed a tears or two reading your story.... Hope all guys are like you, truthful and love the other half deeply.... To the extend that you continue to held him tightly even when you knew he is letting go. All the best to you! And remember, what goes around comes around! Hope you find you other half, and get to enjoy the loving doving moments!

Cheers!

Holla G a b,

Well not all ending to a story is a happy ever after but cheers mate, thank you for reading my story. Awww dont cry aite else i have to run there

and wipe your tear ahahaha kidding  :yuk: well i am not the bestest of guy and i believe each and everyone of us has our very own unique sets of

traits which is beautiful in our better half eyes. Yup agree what goes around comes around and yeah i have been with my current one for the past 

year. Our 1 year anniversary just over a few weeks back. You too aite Gab, hope you have a wonderful moment with your better half or your love

ones. Take good care man and have a wonderful weekend.

Cheers :thumb:

Aaron it was a nice touching story you had there. Your story have made me want to confess to him. I know that he may be a little uncomfortable and I am prepared to risk my 6 yrs of friendship. However I will only confess to him aft our ALvls end even it's a little distracting for me to focus on my studies.

I was supposed to be studying, but well, this story just kept me captivated from the start till the end.

It did made me teared a little ><

But at the very least, both of you are still on talking terms, which I would guess, would probably be the best scenario after all of that has happened. 

Wishing you a happy and fulfilling future with your partner! 

Holla Guest,

Thank you guest for your kind words. Well my advice or i would say my take on your situation, concentrate on your A levels first. The part

on confessing to him, you might wanna think bout scenarios or situation or how it will turn out to be in the end. Take your time my young 

Padawan. well if you need ya can just holla me up. I be more than glad to listen to give words of encouragement. Cheers aite, everything

will be fine dont ponder on it too much. 

Holla MelvinLam,

Hahaha thanks loads for taking time off your studies to actually read my story. That really means alot to me knowing that i distracted you haha

just pulling your leg my dear friend. Well i myself did teared a little when i wrote this story. recalling back those times and such, but nonetheless,

yes we are still on talking term just that he is in another country while im here. 

Well bless you with good days ahead with your partner if you have one melvin. If not just enjoy the moment and cherish the wonderful moments

of life  :thumb:

I am currently in the midst of looking at my partner story that he wrote. Will post it up on behalf of him when he is done with chapter 7. It is not

a life story but more to a read. And yes you guys can look forward to better grammar and english there for you guys who always ask me to check.

just kidding aite, all ends good. 

Have a good weekend you guys  :thumb:

It must have been incredibly painful and yet brave of you to let go of someone that you spent so many years together with. 

It's always been my understanding that loving someone ain't about holding on to him, but rather giving him the best that you can. Guess deep inside you loved him more, and you were the braver one of the 2.

A very beautiful story story written indeed and I hope that wherever you are right now, life is treating you well.

Dedicating this song to you, albeit late as you've already fully grasp the meaning behind the song, but to the younger counterparts, sometimes it takes more to let go than to hold on.

Happy Early Easter!

Regards,

W

Edited by Waltz

Above all else, guard your heart.

Holla Aaron,

How you been my twin haha. Yup been quite awhile due to work reasons and such.

You need CPR ?  :yuk:  just kidding... continue with yours soon aite. Be looking forward

to it. Take good care of yourself Twin  :thumb:

Haha, apologies I havent been writing, caught up with school fyp =/ amazed that you still remember me hahah

"Well, I have lost you; and I lost you fairly;

In my own way, and with my full consent.

Say what you will, kings in a tumbrel rarely

Went to their deaths more proud than this one went.

Some nights of apprehension and hot weeping

I will confess; but that's permitted me;

Day dried my eyes; I was not one for keeping

Rubbed in a cage a wing that would be free.

I had loved you less or played you slyly

I might have held you for a summer more,

But at the cost of words I value highly,

And no such summer as the one before.

Should I outlive this anguish, and men do,

I shall have only good to say of you."

Holla MelvinLam,

Hahaha thanks loads for taking time off your studies to actually read my story. That really means alot to me knowing that i distracted you haha

just pulling your leg my dear friend. Well i myself did teared a little when i wrote this story. recalling back those times and such, but nonetheless,

yes we are still on talking term just that he is in another country while im here. 

Well bless you with good days ahead with your partner if you have one melvin. If not just enjoy the moment and cherish the wonderful moments

of life  :thumb:

I am currently in the midst of looking at my partner story that he wrote. Will post it up on behalf of him when he is done with chapter 7. It is not

a life story but more to a read. And yes you guys can look forward to better grammar and english there for you guys who always ask me to check.

just kidding aite, all ends good. 

hey Crumplerboi, yup, I have a partner, and I love him dearly:) thanks for the blessings ^^

Guest Guest

Hey Aaron, thanks for the advice. Like my teachers said its better to have your heart broken after A Levels than before A Levels. Hahahaa. Furthermore he was the one that ignite the flame in me to work hard. He was the source of motivation during my O Levels and eventually we both ended up in the same JC a good one and also in the same class. And i do not want to be akward around him too but we since the feelings for him developed in Secondary 3 I felt that not only me feel tension and awkwardness when we are alone with each other. We were not very bubbly like we did when we were in Sec 1. I am a very bubbly person and I cant be that bubbly whenever I am with him and I think he does feel hurt that I treat him a little differently from the rest though. Even though from a boy school both of us, I find it easier to interact with girls than interacting with him.

Furthermore, there are some instances that suggest he is either a bi or homo. In sec sch i caught him staring at my friend's butt before while my friend is only in his undies. He also did once went around the class touching which people has bubbly butts. Whenever people called him gay or what he does not react, he will just remain silent. In JC now he is always hanging out with this girl from my class. He was also the first one to befriended her on FB. So i am receiving mixed reactions.

Ive wrote a confession letter to him a year ago when we were in JC1 after I had some disagreements with him. Ive told him about my unhappiness during our start of JC life and my best friend said it bounds to happen since my friendship with him is getting closer but as each day pass i felt that we are getting distant. I hope of sending him the email when our last A Lvl paper finishes. I am not going for prom so it would not be awkward for him or for me. Please tell me if i am making a right choice cause i believe that if you love something you should let go of it and i am ready to break my friendship with him. I wrote in the letter telling him to reply on my birthday which is on the 4/1 so i have to wait for 2014 to find out. 

Holla Guest,

Thank you guest for your kind words. Well my advice or i would say my take on your situation, concentrate on your A levels first. The part

on confessing to him, you might wanna think bout scenarios or situation or how it will turn out to be in the end. Take your time my young 

Padawan. well if you need ya can just holla me up. I be more than glad to listen to give words of encouragement. Cheers aite, everything

will be fine dont ponder on it too much. 

It must have been incredibly painful and yet brave of you to let go of someone that you spent so many years together with. 

It's always been my understanding that loving someone ain't about holding on to him, but rather giving him the best that you can. Guess deep inside you loved him more, and you were the braver one of the 2.

A very beautiful story story written indeed and I hope that wherever you are right now, life is treating you well.

Dedicating this song to you, albeit late as you've already fully grasp the meaning behind the song, but to the younger counterparts, sometimes it takes more to let go than to hold on.

Happy Early Easter!

Regards,

W

Haha, apologies I havent been writing, caught up with school fyp =/ amazed that you still remember me hahah

Holla Waltz,

Thank you for the song Mr W. hahaha and yeah life is treating me fairly i guess. Not everyday is Sunday but i love my

Mondays though. Yup it was tough back during the days, but i guess it is a life learning journey for myself. Hope you

have a beautiful Sunday ahead. Enjoy it with your love ones. Cheers !!!

Holla Aaron,

Yup understand man no worries. We will catch up hopefully when you are done with ya FYP ~ Take care aitez ~

Hey Aaron, thanks for the advice. Like my teachers said its better to have your heart broken after A Levels than before A Levels. Hahahaa. Furthermore he was the one that ignite the flame in me to work hard. He was the source of motivation during my O Levels and eventually we both ended up in the same JC a good one and also in the same class. And i do not want to be akward around him too but we since the feelings for him developed in Secondary 3 I felt that not only me feel tension and awkwardness when we are alone with each other. We were not very bubbly like we did when we were in Sec 1. I am a very bubbly person and I cant be that bubbly whenever I am with him and I think he does feel hurt that I treat him a little differently from the rest though. Even though from a boy school both of us, I find it easier to interact with girls than interacting with him.

Furthermore, there are some instances that suggest he is either a bi or homo. In sec sch i caught him staring at my friend's butt before while my friend is only in his undies. He also did once went around the class touching which people has bubbly butts. Whenever people called him gay or what he does not react, he will just remain silent. In JC now he is always hanging out with this girl from my class. He was also the first one to befriended her on FB. So i am receiving mixed reactions.

Ive wrote a confession letter to him a year ago when we were in JC1 after I had some disagreements with him. Ive told him about my unhappiness during our start of JC life and my best friend said it bounds to happen since my friendship with him is getting closer but as each day pass i felt that we are getting distant. I hope of sending him the email when our last A Lvl paper finishes. I am not going for prom so it would not be awkward for him or for me. Please tell me if i am making a right choice cause i believe that if you love something you should let go of it and i am ready to break my friendship with him. I wrote in the letter telling him to reply on my birthday which is on the 4/1 so i have to wait for 2014 to find out. 

Holla Guest,

Well your teacher is right, now is not the time to get that heart of yours broken or distracted by boys. Focus on the books and thereafter, go break it all you want. hahaha just pulling ya leg man. Well, i can relate to your situation as it is similar to mine one way or another. Sometimes, when things go beyond the level of friednship, things starts to rock. And when that happens, it is best you step back or go ahead with you feelings. Either way, if the results are good, why not right? 

Well people do change when transition happens and maybe he has change his preference. Or maybe they are just friends? either way, if you really treasure the friendship you have with him, my advise is just remain it that way. I know it sucks but hey why jeopardize it right? they say you can be friends after you break up. LOL unlikely cause things will be very awkward and different. But i do admire your courage for wanting to confess to him. You should just go to prom you know enjoy yourself before NS. experience it and well who knows things might turn out for the better with him. Anyway guest, come on do not throw away your friendship with him. it is really not worth it. Just be rational all right and am sure things will turn out better den expected.

for now just concentrate on your studies and leave out all the lovey dovey things till after A's or prom. either way, you need to focus on your future and not dwell over such things. Have a good Sunday ahead Guest and hope to hear from you soon. Take care my dear friend. Cheers =))

Guest Guest

Hahaha, trying my best to focus though hahaha. Quite challenging but what to do? I have to survive the pain and agony. I am not going for prom as I will be going to the states to visit my aunt till Feb which is his birthday month. Furthermore I think he will have a date by then for prom. And also I think after our last paper we wont be meeting each other till our results. Even with the current state of friendship we are emotionally close meaning we do share our problems thru text or whatsapp but not face to face. Each of us want to have each other's physical company but we will end up being awkward and silence when we do so. Both of us will be totally lost of words when we do so. 

I want to confess to him as I just want to let the matter of my chest and also after our results I don't think we will me meeting each other as we are going our separate ways. I do cherish my friendship but whenever I am with him seeing him talking to other girls  or guys just hurt me more.  

Holla Guest,

Well your teacher is right, now is not the time to get that heart of yours broken or distracted by boys. Focus on the books and thereafter, go break it all you want. hahaha just pulling ya leg man. Well, i can relate to your situation as it is similar to mine one way or another. Sometimes, when things go beyond the level of friednship, things starts to rock. And when that happens, it is best you step back or go ahead with you feelings. Either way, if the results are good, why not right? 

Well people do change when transition happens and maybe he has change his preference. Or maybe they are just friends? either way, if you really treasure the friendship you have with him, my advise is just remain it that way. I know it sucks but hey why jeopardize it right? they say you can be friends after you break up. LOL unlikely cause things will be very awkward and different. But i do admire your courage for wanting to confess to him. You should just go to prom you know enjoy yourself before NS. experience it and well who knows things might turn out for the better with him. Anyway guest, come on do not throw away your friendship with him. it is really not worth it. Just be rational all right and am sure things will turn out better den expected.

for now just concentrate on your studies and leave out all the lovey dovey things till after A's or prom. either way, you need to focus on your future and not dwell over such things. Have a good Sunday ahead Guest and hope to hear from you soon. Take care my dear friend. Cheers =))

Guest Stephen.K

Hi Aaron,

Thank you so much for sharing your story! It is very inspiring and the part that you were able to make that painful decision and walked away from your relation with byrant even though deep inside you were still deeply in love with him touches me the most!

This will take so much courage for one to do so especially when you were only 17 then?! Not many can do it. 

Your story coincidentally seems like a reminder to myself ( from God) who is also experiencing some sort of a relationship problem ( falling for someone who I know we have no future together). Before reading your story ( two times in total), I was still stubbornly trying to hold onto a dying relationship, hoping that miracle will happen. To be honest, I was losing myself.

Life is too short so such nonsense and if we do not even love ourselves first, who would? right?  I have ended this relation ( with careful thoughts) and it felt great!!

Thank you so much once again Aaron!

Hahaha, trying my best to focus though hahaha. Quite challenging but what to do? I have to survive the pain and agony. I am not going for prom as I will be going to the states to visit my aunt till Feb which is his birthday month. Furthermore I think he will have a date by then for prom. And also I think after our last paper we wont be meeting each other till our results. Even with the current state of friendship we are emotionally close meaning we do share our problems thru text or whatsapp but not face to face. Each of us want to have each other's physical company but we will end up being awkward and silence when we do so. Both of us will be totally lost of words when we do so. 

I want to confess to him as I just want to let the matter of my chest and also after our results I don't think we will me meeting each other as we are going our separate ways. I do cherish my friendship but whenever I am with him seeing him talking to other girls  or guys just hurt me more.  

Hi Guest,

I know it is not easy.....but please do focus on your A level....its important to get a degree in Singapore ....good luck for everything :-) If you need any help in Math or Physics, feel free to ask me :-)

Regards.

Guest Roronoa_zoro

Hey Arron. As i stumbled this room and wandering what is it about. After reading your first chapter, it just caught me on reading it to the end. 

Although its a bit late but just wanna say these. Nice! Awesome write up you've got there! Hope that you're doing good now :)

Regards!

Guest Guest

Hi Guest,

I know it is not easy.....but please do focus on your A level....its important to get a degree in Singapore ....good luck for everything :-) If you need any help in Math or Physics, feel free to ask me :-)

Regards.

Hey, thanks for the advice. Yup its not easy! Im trying to distract myself with CCA and he's busy with council stuffs. Thanks for the offer. Will PM you if i need help. Thanks!

Holla Guest,

Well everything will fall into place eventually, hopefully. Ahhh going to states, which part? Well enjoy yourself all right and just live with happiness. Whatever that happens or might happen, take it with a pinch of salt. everything happens for a reason and even though the reason does not favor you, be positive. Yes i understand that you cant help it but feel a tinge of jealousy when you see him talking to others girls, but try not to think into it too much. am sure with time to come, you can handle the situation well. similar situation as yours during my school days but i managed it. Well maybe just try to be the one being a conversation starter so as not to make the situation awkward. Well i believe you can make it through. Cheers Guest and have a good week ahead. 

Hi Aaron,

Thank you so much for sharing your story! It is very inspiring and the part that you were able to make that painful decision and walked away from your relation with byrant even though deep inside you were still deeply in love with him touches me the most!

This will take so much courage for one to do so especially when you were only 17 then?! Not many can do it. 

Your story coincidentally seems like a reminder to myself ( from God) who is also experiencing some sort of a relationship problem ( falling for someone who I know we have no future together). Before reading your story ( two times in total), I was still stubbornly trying to hold onto a dying relationship, hoping that miracle will happen. To be honest, I was losing myself.

Life is too short so such nonsense and if we do not even love ourselves first, who would? right?  I have ended this relation ( with careful thoughts) and it felt great!!

Thank you so much once again Aaron!

Holla Stephen K,

Thank you sir for taking precious time off your schedule to read my humble story. well it aint easy to make that decision and walked away but it is for the best.

Well to each his own i guess, different people carries different set of traits and such and i do agree not many people could do it. 

its sad to head what you are going through but i hope everything is resolves by now. I know letting go its not easy. its easier for someone else to say it but for us to actually do it, when we love the other party so much, its really a bitch i would reckon. hey bounced back stronger aite my good man, you will be all right. just have faith in yourself. 

Agree man totally agree. Life is too short for all these factors to take a toll on us. we should live happy and enjoy the moment. Take care my dear friend. And enjoy the weekend.

Aaron

Aaron, thanks for the story, and sharing part of your life.

I always wonder how the life of other people lives are.

Youre story does indeed tell me that indeed love exist and sometimes, selfless.

All the best, may one day. there's someone that's worth your love.

Hi Guest,

Regards.

Holla Luke,

Hey Luke, thanks for reading. Cheers mate. Hope all is good for yourself too.

Well yeah one day hopefully or maybe i have. Let nature do its play i supposed.

Have a good day Man  :thumb:

InBishan,

My thread not for tuition services  :yuk: but thanks for the heads up hahaha

Hey Arron. As i stumbled this room and wandering what is it about. After reading your first chapter, it just caught me on reading it to the end. 

Although its a bit late but just wanna say these. Nice! Awesome write up you've got there! Hope that you're doing good now :)

Regards!

Holla Roronoa_zoro,

Heyoooooooo, nahx aint too late mate all is good. Thank you for the kind words n support.

Yup i am doing excellent now, hope you are too man. Enjoy your days ahead aite.

Aaron

• Guest locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked and featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.