Male HQ

Crumplerboi Midnight Kayaks (Life Story)

Crumplerboi

I totally like such bitter sweet romance stories between young guys with some non-explicit sex episodes thrown in.  But his account is all the more intriguing because most of the guys 1) family wise - are rich, live in big houses in central locations, have parents that always travel and who are accepting of their son's orientation; 2) school wise - are from reasonably reputable secondary schools and JCs, do well in both studies and CCAs, are able to behave openly as themselves in front of school friends, eventually go to prestigious overseas universities; 3) NS wise - do well in NSF, whether in SAF or SPF, receive sword of honour, again are able to behave freely as themselves in front of camp mates; and 4) future career and finance - though the story has not gone to that phase yet, the readers receive advanced notice that they are doing well even though they are in their late 20s at the time of writing and maximum very early 30s now (my own estimation).  So overall, it is an extremely alluring story to read. 

One thing I noticed is that he does not give very vivid description of looks, bod or stats (only a few but mostly not or vague) of the characters in the story.  It is at fairly a late stage in the story that he reveals his stats as 167/55 then and 68 now.  He also does not mention fashion and accessories such as hairstyle, perfume used, brand and types of casual clothes worn by the characters, etc.  He certianly does not describe dick size and shapre, pecs size and shape, whether abs are defined, whether butts are bubble-shapre and firm, whether thighs are muscular, etc, which I totally understand since he is writing about real persons in his life.

Just to add on - no description on types and colours of undies worn by the characters, whether they are skimpy, tight, etc, except that he himself goes without undies very often.  A typial writer of erotic stories does provide much of such details to help the readers visualise the scene.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i've been saving the comments since day 1 when i read this thread.

awesome!

thats the word that comes to me. your mental fortitude surprises me so much. friend, much has happened to you and shaped you into who you are now. people like us, when we drown in our sea of sorrows and negativity, disaster is prolly an understatement. i've always console people, including myself, with this..

think of what happened 10 years ago.

think of the worst memory you had 10 years ago. the sadness.. the sorrow.. the feeling of despair and how the world is crumbling..

now think of it now.. 10 years ago, the "end of world" feeling and 10 years later, the feeling of regret (if you're still holding on to it) or feeling of contentment (if you have put it down and moved on). see the difference?

time will heal all wounds, big or small.

time will pacify your soul.. grieving or not..

time is the best medicine..

so let time do its magic.

have faith in time.

draw strength in yourself.. your future self..

jiayou! find a time, i would wanna talk and know more about you.. as a friend.. haha.. (we don't click in bed cuz i'm top too lolol)

awesome!

thats the word that comes to me. your mental fortitude surprises me so much. friend, much has happened to you and shaped you into who you are now. people like us, when we drown in our sea of sorrows and negativity, disaster is prolly an understatement. i've always console people, including myself, with this..

think of the worst memory you had 10 years ago. the sadness.. the sorrow.. the feeling of despair and how the world is crumbling..

now think of it now.. 10 years ago, the "end of world" feeling and 10 years later, the feeling of regret (if you're still holding on to it) or feeling of contentment (if you have put it down and moved on). see the difference?

have faith in time.

jiayou! find a time, i would wanna talk and know more about you.. as a friend.. haha.. (we don't click in bed cuz i'm top too lolol)

I've probably understood y I took friendships to a whole new level of importance more than everything excluding the kinship, over the years.

It's all thanks to the years I've been chasing this 1 and only particular forum.

It also thanks to the author that I learnt a lot from him and slowly improves myself over the years.

I may not be as good as him neither as good as any others out there but I know it well that I will give whatever it takes to those bros and friends who needed when in trouble =)

The level of patience also build up quite a lot cos the author don't update often?!?! Hahahaha

Edited by keepitsimplix

On 1/29/2016 at 9:23 PM, Guest Silent-R3ader said:

Next chapter release date.? 

Holla Guest,

It be tonight =)

On 2/5/2016 at 4:19 PM, chaowamushi said:

crumpler your writing is amazing!! I've only read ur latest chapter but I'm so going back to read the rest gosh!

Holla Chaowamushi,

Thank you for your kind words, hope you have a good time reading it (Y)

On 2/2/2016 at 11:16 AM, Glyph said:

2 years later, still trying to figure out who you are, @Crumplerboi. Why do I have this feeling Adam is involved, argh.

Holla Glyph,

Adam? Which Adam? Haha we were from the same era of IRC and the likes of Abang. Speaking of him, I meeting him this weekend for tea =))

On 2/16/2016 at 7:09 PM, Skychaser said:

Hey dad thanks for today :) appreciate the spoilers too

Holla my dear son,

No spoilers were given haha, Happy BirThday to you and I shall see you soon over some drinks @ HV sometime this week ok? 

On 2/5/2016 at 7:54 AM, Guest rNdm said:

I did the same thing! Haha

Holla Guest,

Thank you =))

On 2/25/2016 at 1:54 AM, MancerNecro said:

Wow what a nice story.

Finally finished reading this. Hope you are with a better person now seeing as how much you were hurt and affected by all the happenings during the past few years.

Holla Mancer, 

Thank you for taking time to read my story, I am with a better individuals right now and they are close to my heart. They are my friends and love ones. 

On 3/5/2016 at 1:16 PM, kaze said:

awesome!

have faith in time.

Holla Kaze,

First of all, I thank you for taking the time to read my story. And also saving that one comment for this occasion and sharing it with me. I can never thank you enough for that. The things one goes through in life may or may not shape that individual into the future or present being. Although certainly for sure, they are something which you can look back and learn a lesson or two or just smile and be happy that you went through all of those. Time is certainly the antidote to most situations and it is perhaps that one thing which can heal your soul. 

We shall catch up over a drink or two if you are interested and certainly I am not looking for bed stuff at this moment. Unless of course you are my partner than we can talk bout bed stuff haha! 

Take care my dear friend (Y)

On 3/10/2016 at 3:11 PM, keepitsimplix said:

I've probably understood y I took friendships to a whole new level of importance more than everything excluding the kinship, over the years.

It's all thanks to the years I've been chasing this 1 and only particular forum.

It also thanks to the author that I learnt a lot from him and slowly improves myself over the years.

I may not be as good as him neither as good as any others out there but I know it well that I will give whatever it takes to those bros and friends who needed when in trouble =)

The level of patience also build up quite a lot cos the author don't update often?!?! Hahahaha

Holla Keepitsimplix,

I am glad you understood why you took friendship onto a whole new level over these years. I certainly hope that whatever that you have went through made you stronger and a better individual not only to your friend but also society and the people surrounding it. Thank you for your kind words, it is certainly assuring and make me wanna continue writing and sharing my story with all of the readers. We are all good or bad in our own ways, no one is better than the other so dont think that you are not as good as him or her or anyone else because we are all unique in our own ways. 

I try to update often but often is rather too heavy for a word as work has been occupying me these days. There will be an update shortly so stay tune =))

Chapter 26

Back then I was an early bird, always the first one to be up and the first one to kiss my pillow goodnight. Well apparently that was more than a decade ago, try asking me to do that now it would probably be the opposite.  You know when you reached a certain age, no matter how much rest or sleep you get, it is always another five minutes or ten minutes, which turns out to be an hour or more.

I was up early and typing away on my laptop and in between procrastinating if I should wake Vic Henry up for breakfast or just let him sleep a little longer. Zubair was already on the sofa at the lobby waiting for the rest to be up and grab breakfast but to no avail. In the end, I decided that it would be just the both of us walking along the streets of Bangkok and deciding what is good for we early birds. A short walk plus a taxi ride ended us near MBK where we head to a back alley for some hawker style food.

“Kway teow rua?” I blurted out to Zubair. He gave me the smile and had a sip of his watermelon juice. He was busy maneuvering his fingers around the keypad of his phone before shoving the phone screen to my face. I read the few lines and just nodded to acknowledge what was being shown.

“You got over him yet?” Zubair asked.

I was rather skeptical to answer that question but knowing Zubair, he would not budge till I gave an answer. It wasn’t till he catapults an ice cube onto my face that I answered him.

A shrug and biting my lips would be the typical Aaron’s reaction to such questions until he repeated the question one more time.

“Well it would be mendacious if I declared that I have gotten over him and it would be delusional saying that I do not miss his presence but life has to go on right bai? Yes I do miss him a lot and particularly when times Vic was being physical. I don’t care about the physical hurt but what I cannot take is the emotional scar that is left deep within. Some scars does not hurt while some scars are numb. Some scars rid you of the capacity to feel anything ever again. It is not the the bruises on the body that hurts. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind,” as I took a bite on the bueang I was having.

Zubair raised an eyebrow and shook his head while smiling. “Aaron, you love that big dick of his and his fair skin right. Tepok merah right?”

I laughed at his comment and threw the remaining bits of what I ate to him. “Shut up brah, what was that supposed to mean? It would be red if I tepok you too right? But that aside, it is not easy moving on within a short time frame. Well no one ever said it was easy because of the memories or maybe just the void that was left behind. The world is like a stage, we are all actors and actresses portraying a brave front to show our strength but only each of us know what is buried deep inside.”

That is the typical me, always appearing strong during the worst of times but the actual bit deep down inside it hurts as though a knife stabbing right through your gut. On one end, I do admit that there was this tinge of resentment. Cause they say resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die. It does not change other’s heart but it only changes yours.

I have always thought of myself as a person of reasonable mental strength. But through the many experiences that I have went through, recently or long before, has proven it is a thought so very, very wrong. There is something valuable in this discovery, and that would be the sheer lack of patience. It has been a bad habit of mine to constantly get what I desire, with minimal time spent.

So it's never like, stop and think, but rather, hit and watch what happens only to think after that. Fully convinced by my egocentric self that some catechising would probably work the magic, and sooner than I imagine, it will all be over. Reflections, some evaluations and perhaps by looking at the big picture, this is just a minor issue that shows itself as a test of character.

But the truth that sets limitations on growth of the cognitive to age shows true and really, I am not as smart or mentally invulnerable as I have thought myself to be. Ultimately, it is just this huge ego problem that I have. And it always fails me, at my weakest moments just after a hard struggle with certain occurrences.

The reality of it all simply is that I am really just an anaemic character, lacking in vitality and lost in my own speeches, which are just lies in actuality. No matter how hard I try to deny this, the fact is, it will always stand true. Karl Marx once said that men willingly believe anything he wishes. And this is my weakness. 

We crossed over to MBK as it was only opposite of where we were having our fill for the morning. Zubair wanted to get the list he was handed over by his friends and relatives while I just tagged along wherever he wanted to venture. As we comb each floors, I observed at the faces of people living in the land of smiles. How carefree they are even though we all know behind every smile, there hides a vicious cycle of sadness and disappointment that every moment you had to swallow that lump of saliva down your throat, it feels like you just wanna wake up from the horrible dream. It did not take long before I got a call from Vic Henry.

“Dar Dar, where at?” he asked.

“MBK now with …” before I could even finish my sentence he cut me short; “With your Thailand bf?” with a rather apprehensive tone.

Zubair took one glanced at me and smiled before placing his hand on my shoulder and squeezing it telling me to calm myself down.

“I am with Zubair at MBK. Look Vic Henry, if you wanna wake up and assume things and ruin my day, I don’t welcome ya to join me aite?”

There was silence over the phone before it went dead. Deep inside, I know that the boyfriend of mine is still bitter over stuff with Martin. Vic Henry always constantly rubs into my face that if I had just left Byrant the day I caught him on his birthday with Henry sucking him off, I would have been a happier person. And that was the text message that soon came after the phone went dead.

“Yes I might have been a happier person! Yes I might be better off without having a boyfriend who needs another guy to suck his dick off just because it was his birthday,” first thing I did as I unlock the hotel door to find him seating by the bed reading his newspaper.

“What the FUCK is wrong with you Vic Henry? I told you if you wanna tag along do not spoil the mood down here. I can’t even go out with my friend to have breakfast? I left you a FUCKING note so that you will know where are my whereabouts when you wake up. Reason for not waking you up is simply because I want you to have ample rest. You wanna constantly suspecting me of having some scandalous tryst behind your back than you are fucking wrong Mister officer!”

Vic Henry stood up, walked towards me and had my back against the dressing table.

It followed by a really tight slap to my cheek that to me, it was not the physical hurt but more to where you touch your chest and it goes beyond that. He inched closer to me and placed his hands around my neck.

“You piece of ungrateful thrash. I applied for leave to accompany you here despite the workload that I am having and this is how you talk back to me, your boyfriend? Have you not realised whose roof are you staying under back in Singapore? Did you realised yet who paid for all of fucking this?” as his gripped got tighter on my neck. Like I mentioned before, the hurt was not at all physical but it hurts emotionally. Things did not turn out into a whole fiasco where you readers might be thinking there would be an exchange of fist and some wrestling style moves. That aside, I just stood there quietly as the minute on the clock ticks and tears begin rolling down my cheeks. When I cried there was rawness to it, like the pain was still an open wound except this was deep inside emotionally I say. I clasp onto the side of the dressing table for support and my whole body begin to tremble. The sobs were stifled at first as I attempted to hide my grief and sadness but more to disappointment but it was overcame by the wave of emotions that caused me to break down entirely, all my defences washed away in those salty tears. When I looked up to see Vic Henry eye to eye, it was devastation. It was the face one who had suffered before and did not know if he I could ever go through all of this heart wrenching moments over and over again. I hide behind a mask of surviving, something I would just wear until everything was right again because I did not know another way. When I cry it is never a trickle and it never starts from my eyes. It begins as a feeling in my chest and sadness in my brain. The leaking water is only a blessed release, it is one way my body chooses to cope and I guess it’s a way to communicate too, although the choice is not mine. Once the first tear got away, the rest followed it, creating a river flowing down my cheeks. My lungs rummaged for oxygen and as though my sobbing had the same force of someone drowning. The flesh under my ribcage throbbed while my cheeks burned and my mind was processing how painful the scenario playing right before my eyes was that it made the tears continue.

The look in his eyes is as though of a murderer who is ready to strike another victim to satisfy his lust. I closed my eyes and swallowed the same lump over and over again. I tried telling myself that this was all but just a dream, that it never occurred and I am just gonna wake up being well and such. Even though as much as you wish to lie to yourself in one way or another, the pain you are feeling inside brings you back to reality. I opened my eyes to be greeted by those vicious eyes of Vic Henry once again. My brain is telling me to push him away but my heart held back somehow because I can never muster the courage to do so. Vic Henry’s hold on me was eventually released when there was a knock on the door. He went to answer the door and it was Andrew, the other regular from our squad. I took the chance to grab my hoodie, phone and room key before making a dash towards the door.

Vic Henry grabbed me by my arm and told me to stay. I refused but his gripped got tighter. Andrew was feeling a little out of place standing there by the door and looking at the whole disaster that was going on. I used the sleeves of my hoodie to wipe the tears that was flowing down my cheeks and said to Vic Henry nicely;

“Let me go or both of us will spend the night in a cell!”

He eventually let me go when I mentioned that. I walk down the hallway without even turning back to look at him. You know the feeling when you are “in the zone” and everything else surrounding you is being shut off, I was having that.

A text came in from Vic Henry;

“U better not do anything stupid or am leaving first thing in the morning…”

“Go ahead but take care. And know that I still love you,” a rather distasteful reply was all I could mustered at that moment.

Countless bombarding of text messages and phone calls shortly after but at that point, I just could not be bothered. At the highest building in Bangkok with one hand on my phone while the other holding a glass of gin, I had the afternoon view to my own. My train of thoughts wandered far and I begin to question myself, am I doing the right thing? Is this something that I would wish for in a relationship or is this just a façade to fill in those voids left by those past assholes. I bit my lips, closed my eyes and the feeling was real. It hurt so badly that I feel my heart crumbling into the abyss of emptiness. Feelings are like temperatures; Attraction is warm, curiosity is warmer and anger is boiling. Hate can torch but it can also freeze but above all, love stood out the most. Cause love is a temperature best left to being neutral.

I plugged in my earphones and scrolled through the photos in my phone, glancing at each of em and reminiscing the memories that had been encrypted deep into my memories. I laughed at some while smile sheepishly at one or two but something else made me jolts back to reality; a picture of Martin and myself during one of our NDP rehearsals. Clad in our no. 1 uniform, it was a picture taken by one of our squad mate. A picture where Martin was adjusting my peak cap with one hand and the other hand holding onto my chin; I smiled at him and something inside had wished he was there with me and telling me everything is gonna be fine. You know what truly aches? Having so much inside of you and not having any avenue to pour it out. Right on point, the song by lil corey came to play and it really brought me down memory lane.

Sitting with our backs facing each other as support after the first round of rehearsal, I recalled this conversation; “Tin … your back damn sweaty if you have not realised it. It’s disgusting so stop fidgeting around!”

Martin stretches one hand over his head and stuck a finger into my nostril, “Babe is this disgusting for you?” as he laughed and tilt his head backwards leaning on my shoulder.

What surprises me next was he begin humming to a tune and started singing,

“Baby I love you and I never let you go.

But if I have to boy I think you should know.

All the love we made could never be erased,

Martin promise you that Aaron will never be replace.

I can say I am truly happy to this day

You made me thank god that I live my life everyday

There’s never been a doubt in my mind

That I regret ever having you by my side

But if the day comes that I have to let you go

I think there’s something that I should probably let you should know

I enjoyed everyday that I spend with you

And I will miss you cause I’m happy that I had you at all”

“Oie lovebirds, can wait till after NDP rehearsal then sing to each other hor. Kin ehh milo van here already la sia, go go go whoever wanna get your milo and hurry back here!” one of the FI interrupted Martin’s singing session.

We got ourselves up and walked towards the staircase to the ground floor. Martin placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer towards him. “Eh hello, public please. What you trying to do?”

“My trophy boyfriend what else.” with that smirked on his face that I would love to wipe off with my lips.

“So by singing I will never be replaced, are you sure? Guys are just full of words and empty promises ya know.”

Martin pulled me closer to him and position me in a headlock while laughing and walking, “You know what I love bout you most is Aaron? Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me, but all I can say is; that my world is full of smiles whenever I think of you. And each moment when I see you, I get butterflies in my stomach. Have you ever heard of the term comfortable silence Aaron? You know how hard it is to keep my hands off you that sometimes I wish you were a girl so that I can make babies with you.”

“Tin please yucks, da shit I aint gonna make babies with you neither would I want a vagina for a pee hole. The only one getting penetrated here is you not me definitely,” I laughed to his not so candid reaction when I mentioned that.

“What was the song you sang earlier?” I asked Martin.

“The song from Jeff’s blog. Why? Not soothing to your ears?” giving a sulk as he answered my question.

I shook my head and smiled.

“What?” he exclaimed.

“Nothing, it’s just I find it rather cute. For you to sing for me.”

A random fact, I always have this hot button for someone who is musically incline. I mean it is not a must but if you are musically incline, please step forward. Yes I love to be serenade to sleep with a goodnight song or maybe a piano piece or strumming the guitar.

Martin does not care what the others were speaking of him or us and even once went to confront someone who called him a fag. I would not call Martin the typical ah beng when he gets all manly and hot-headed but rather adorable when he is in that state. I often disturbed him till he gets all flustered; “Someone so manly but imagine if they knew you are a cock sucker!”

“Oie!” Martin would retaliate; “A man's vanity is more fragile that you might think. It's easy for people to mistake shyness for coldness, and silence for indifference.”

And without fail he would kiss my forehead every time he said that.

Edited by Crumplerboi

1 hour ago, Crumplerboi said:

Holla Keepitsimplix,

I am glad you understood why you took friendship onto a whole new level over these years. I certainly hope that whatever that you have went through made you stronger and a better individual not only to your friend but also society and the people surrounding it. Thank you for your kind words, it is certainly assuring and make me wanna continue writing and sharing my story with all of the readers. We are all good or bad in our own ways, no one is better than the other so dont think that you are not as good as him or her or anyone else because we are all unique in our own ways. 

I try to update often but often is rather too heavy for a word as work has been occupying me these days. There will be an update shortly so stay tune =))

Thanks duke for those kind words! HAhaha Well "Often" may be a heavy word but it's just something I hope for to read from time to time. You do know keeping readers for up to a year when they come here on and off to check for updates is too much isnt it? LMAO Xp Well for a loyal reader who does that I think, probably I'll have to prepare myself for another such "Wait" then =p And don't worry even with that heavy word "often",  you don't need to pressure yourself cos basically readers like me will stupidly continue to wait for as long as he lives? >< Since I can read for years it just means nothing gonna stop me from coming back for updates. I have even change username cos lost of password or deactivated prev acc cant rem the actual reason though ROFLMAO And from the start I had wanted to know your CURRENT life which now the story is still flashing back though hahaha but it's still interesting don't worry.

On a side note, how I wish I've met someone like Martin. Just like you I'm into musically incline dukes hahaha Especially dukes who plays piano! I can possibly sit in front of him and listen to him playing while admiring his everything from every angle for the rest of my life. Like seriously LOL okay it sounded quite creepy the way I described hahaha well who cares when it's just me and him right HAHAHAHa

4 hours ago, Crumplerboi said:

Holla Mancer, 

Thank you for taking time to read my story, I am with a better individuals right now and they are close to my heart. They are my friends and love ones. 

That is nice to hear and I think that you really deserve your loved ones.

hey Aaron. Spent my whole day reading your story all the way back from 2012 till now. I don't really read long stories but yours really got my attention especially with regards to teenage boys haha. Life has definitely been tough for you and you are really brave to be able to withstand everything even with those heartache and pains. I definitely hope that you are happy now and are enjoying your life. Your life is definitely an interesting one which makes me very curious wanting to know more about your life all these years hahah.

Cheers, 

Frazer.

• 4 weeks later...

Woh..... Somehow I missed being notified about the last two chapters. Just finished reading them. 

Geez... your momentum is still there. Great to see you active again.

Have not had the same kind of feelings to write just yet. 

Still I love your work. Keep on going bro. There seems to be a lot more to cum..... er I mean come.

Cheerio

Yas

Edited by Yas1950

• 2 weeks later...

Holla people haha, I will reply to your pm's and replies within these few days. Have been really occupied with work related matters and some other minute detail which will probably be highlighted or mentioned in book 5. Thank you as always for the wait even though the update is not frequent but I appreciate each and everyone of my reader's patience. There will be 3 more chapters after this before things moved onto a whole new level with Vic Henry. Chapter 28 will be out next weekend followed by maybe a two weeks break or less cause le bag (name given by ThePineapple for me) is celebrating his hatch day :clap: 

Chapter 27

A hand placed around my shoulder jolted me back to reality. The hand slowly grabbed the glass of gin away from my hand and placed it on the table. At that moment, he knew all I needed was someone to comfort my broken heart once again. Zubair grabbed me by my shoulder and placed my head on his chest.

“Now cry all you want, I heard what happened from Andrew and he told me to come and ‘rescue’ you. How many glasses has it been since you were here?” he asked.

In between sobbing uncontrollably and trying to answer his question, I showed four fingers to him. Zubair let out a tsk and asked once again if it was on the rocks; I could only let out a faint yes.

“So by drinking it will mend that broken heart? It will null away the disappointment that you are experiencing in your heart right now? Yes? No? Come on Aaron, you of all people know that drinking is never an excuse when you are in such a state. Moreover drinking alone in a foreign land, who is going to answer to your parents if anything happens to you?”

I did not answer Zubair, instead I just sob my sorry self away not caring what was going on around me. It was not till minutes later when I had enough, Zubair propped me up and ordered ‘sky juice’ for me. He told me to calm myself down and wanted to share with me something that might cheer me up.

“I don’t know if you are gonna get angry at me or mad at me but I must honour my words and promises made to him before we flew here. If there was anything that transcended beyond the norm, I would have to call and inform him right away. So when Andrew told me what happened earlier, I called him up and he is taking the next available flight in. I do apologies if this is not what you wanted but Vic Henry has gone overboard. If I were you, I would have walked away.”

I kept quiet and tried to process what Zubair has just mentioned. There is some truth and justification to what he has said. I told myself that in any relationship if it got physical either way, one has to walk away. Although you see, I am human too end day; I possess this thing we called emotions. And more than often the human side of me takes over and I am vulnerable to that one thing; love. Even today, as the experience grew over the years and changes takes place, I still am a sucker when it comes to love. I still can never have the guts to walk away from a sinking ship nor have the willpower to walk out the door when I am being hurt. As the saying goes “People always love those who hurt them but ignore those who truly loves them” I am a simple person to be with, all I need is for you to love me and be there when I needed you. And above all that, the world shall be placed on a gold platter serve to you in bed.

I sat there remaining quiet and somewhere deep down, I wanted to end my relationship there and then but something else held me back firmly. Maybe perhaps I am the type of individual when he is committed to a relationship no matter how shitty the situation gets, I still held on it. Yes I have my flaws no doubt (other than my fetishes aside) but that is what makes an indivdual human. No one is perfect, if you are deemed perfect in someone’s eyes, it means that person has been blinded by love, lust or infactuation. Everything is perfect during the honeymoon period, but try asking the same question a year later. If it remains as a year before, kudos to them but if there is event a slight resentment, then that person is human.

I use to tell my staff this story each time I conduct a sales training about people and changes. Goes something like this;

“Mary and John met during their university days and was very much in love with each other. Except that Mary was the nerd while John was the jock of the cohort. A typical chick flic I say but listen on. You guys know about Meritus Club Lounge? Well one day the love birds went there for their dinner to celebrate their anniversary. It was a special occasion and both were very excited about the day. So mary had ordered some prawns which requires her to use her hands (because she does not have the skills to peel it using fork and spoon because I know someone somewhere will ask me why she couldn’t just use her cutleries)

“John dear, could you peel these for me?”

“Sure sweetheart, anything for my darling,” he said.

And the dinner was one would expect to be wonderful. At the basement of the carpark, John had asked Mary if she had taken the keys from the conceirge; “Oh dear, John I am so sorry love. I totally forgot about that”

John smiled and held Mary’s chin and kiss her, “It’s ok princess, I will run up and get it. You wait here for me ok?”

Moving forward a decade later, they returned to the same place for dinner on their anniversary. Mary once again tried to peel the prawns but this time round using the utensils. A little incident occurred and somehow part of the prawn flew and landed on John.

“Dafuq are you doing Mary? You know how expensive these are?” pointing to his watch.

Mary looked emabrassed because the whole restaurant sorta went silent and looked at their table. “I am sorry dear, it was my mistake”

“Hurry up and finish your food. I am running late for my appointment!”

And once again they were at the carpark and Mary has forgotten to take John’s key.

“Women! Can’t you do one thing right? Why are you so absent minded and stupid these days?” was the words John used on Mary.

The car ride home was a sombre one, Mary had wondered what changes did John went through after a decade. Deep down, she wished that everyday was the first time they had met and everything is pleasant.

Similar to John, things change and people change. Most of us, not all, is often walking in the shoe’s of Mary. We often have this fantasy deep down that everything could be a fairytale. But fairytale only exist beyond our imagination, if we wanted a fairytale fantasy, we would live in far far away land. These days when you kiss a prince, you often run the risk of turning him into a frog. But do not let the ogres in shining armor get you down. There is no need for distress. You do not want to be anyone's damsel end day. Simply remind yourself that you are busy racking up those 'frequent failure points' that will eventually pay for an all expenses trip to “Mr Right”. Either you are in love with someone or you are not because fear is complicated, not love.

“You wanna move into my room? There’s Daryl and myself and if you don’t mind to squeeze in between us or something,” he laughed. Daryl was the ‘rapist’ of our squad. He loves squeezing our squadmates butt or simply get a few of us to hold one person down and he would either bite or pinch their nips damn hard. And my hard I mean literally it could come off anytime if we do not tell him to stop.

“Nay bai, am good. Most probably Martin would have a room. I don’t wish to disturb you both or risked getting my nipples bitten or pinched!” I laughed.

After bout an hour talking, I told Zubair that my stomach was rumbling and I needed to get some food. Besides, why are we sitting here and talking bout matters of the heart. We can do that back home when we are in Singapore. Five days in the land of smiles is not gonna be wasted this way. I was pretty reluctant to head back to my room. At one point, I just did not wish to see Vic Henry but on the other hand, I just cannot bear to leave him alone and him being worried where I have been and all. I opened the door to our room and he was on his laptop by the sofa typing away.

“Where did you go to? was the first sentence that came out his mouth. Deep inside, i said to myself that the least he could do was to apologies and ask how I was. I shrugged that stupid thought aside and answered him.

“Upstairs…”

“With who?” he asked.

“Bai..” short and simple because I really could not muster more than a sentence to this person whom I love so much yet he choose to hurt me.

“Bai who?” his toned increasing as the conversation went on.

I focused my attention to him and let out a sigh; “Bai as in Zubair who else. Cannot be some cibai right? Can you the least be nice and stop acting like a male chauvinistic pig!” I held back for a second and wondered if that was me who had just spoken. “So just telling you this out of courtesy, Martin is flying in…”

Bad call I say, at one point I would wish to inform him in case he thinks I am having suprises for him but on the other hand, I did not expect what to come next. Vic Henry place his laptop on the sofa and came towards me. I was sitting on the edge of the bed while conversing with him and he came to sit beside me.

“Look at me!” he demanded.

I shook my head and continued playing with my phone.

“Look at me!” once again Vic Henry demanded.

Again with the same response I gave him earlier. The third time I totally ignored him and he pulled me by the hair to turn and face him. “So now you think your prince charming is flying over, you are acting all high and mighty and ignoring your boyfriend? Hello boy, remember what I said earlier ok? Without me around you would not have all these luxury that you can dream of. There is no one out there who can love an asshole like you whole heartedly but ME!”

Vic Henry was having trouble grabbing me by the hair because my hair is always kept short. Eventually he used both hands and held onto my cheeks, “Look at me aaron, fucking look at me! You know how much I love you right? You know I would not do anything to hurt you. You know I would do everything and anything to make sure that you are comfortable and having the best time of your life with me. You do realised how much I have to go through to make this happen. You know how much courage I have to dig deep within myself to actually move on from Leonard and love you. You know … “ before he could finish his sentences, a single tear slid down from my warm cheek, followed by another one, and another one, until soon a steady stream of salty tears flowed its way down my cheeks realeasing the sadness and sorrow inside of me all this while yet not making a sound.

Crying is how I understand myself best. Whenever I cry, I know who I really am. I cry at the slightest trigger of emotions like happy endings in a movie or a sad one. It is my strength but also at the same time my weakness. Strong because it brings understanding and weak because who wants the listener to be weeping when what one is looking for is a shoulder to cry on. At times I wish there was an off button to switch off my tears but I am human afterall. These emotions exist to remind me of my human existence and to remind me that in this world, getting hurt is inevitable. My emotions, they swirl like the ocean currents, deep yet strong.

“Can you for once stop crying? You cry at everything don’t you?” no comfort at all from Vic Henry. Sometimes I wonder does he have a heart sitting right inside of him or was it just void of emptiness.

At this point where I am typing this, I had to take a break. Recalling what happened and reading what I had written down in my diary, the flashbacks and reminiscene was too much for this fragile heart to take. I was supposed to put this up bout a week ago but let me apologies for perhaps this heart that once love Vic Henry is true and never had a tinge of unfaithfulness that made me have this sudden heartache.

“If you do not let your past die, your past won’t let you live. One day Vic, one day, you would wake up and realised you have tried but not hard enough. Most of the times we create heartbreaks through expectations. I do not hate you, I never hated anyone but what will make me hate you is the disappoinment I am having becaused you turned into everything you said you never be. Make your move before I am gone because people change and hearts move on. We have to hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because all of life’s lesson are taught via pain. You know something Vic Henry, being with you is not loyalty, it is stupidity. I can’t even fathom after all the physical abuse yet am still here talking to you as if nothing had occurred. Falling in love with you Vic Henry is similar to holding a candle. At first you brighten the world around me, but then it starts to melt and eventually hurting me. Everything seems so dark after and end day what I end up with? A burned hand and a broken heart. I know Leonard was physical to you in the past. I know many times he came home intoxicated and you would be his punching bag to his woos and sorrows. But look at me Vic Henry, what have I ever done to you that I deserve all of this? When you told me to move away from my ex, I did that although it was very painful, I moved on. You told me to delete and never contact Byrant because you were worried I might have a change of heart, I did that without questioning you. So what you have experienced or went through with your ex should not be brought into this relationship. If you want such a physical relationship, then go back to Leonard or find a partner who is into punching and getting physical.”

I should not even have questioned him of his actions. A tight slap to my cheek came next and there was blood flowing by the side of my lips. His metal watch had brushed against the corner of my lips when he landed that slap. It was the blood that made him jolted from his demonic self and he started panicking. I remained calm and sat on the edge of the bed trying to comprehend what just happened. No, I did not feel any pain from it and the blood was the least of my worry. I went to the laundry rack and grab a small towel; grab my phone and the room key before leaving the room. Vic Henry did not follow, he just sat there looking at the blood he had on his hand.

I knocked on Zubair’s room and when he opened the door, he shook his head. “Again!” was the first word he said.

He invited me in and the moment we were seated, I hugged onto him and cried. The pain from the cut begin to creep onto me and soon it was hurting both physically and emotionally. The tighter Zubair hugged me, the worst it made me. I close my eyes at his intimate touch. It is a slow movement, not one meant to seduce. It is one to show how much Zubair loves me as a friend and I flatten my lips, while fighting the urge to cry. Zubair nudges me toward him and if it wasn’t for his hold, I would drop like a house of cards.

I fall into him and Zubair wraps me in his arms. “It’s okay, Aaron. You are okay.” 

I cling tighter to him, because it doesn’t feel okay at all. For the past months, life was good and everything I dreamed it could be. Despite my determinations, the muscles at the corner of my mouth tremble. I wanted to be through with tears and with whispered comments thrown in my direction like knives and with this overwhelming sense that I am less and that I will never belong.” 

“Hush hush, enough dear officer aaron. You would not want Martin to see you in this state right? He should be arriving in about two hours. Come let me attend to your wound.”

I swear the moment he held onto my chin to take a look at my lips, I just wanted to grab him there and then. I won’t deny that once, when we were having a late night talk, I did tell him that if one day if he ever finally admits to me that he is gay, I would so go after him. Even just few days back when I met him at Suntec City to settle my banking needs for a client, I look at him with that same look I have in Bangkok when he was tending to my wounds.

“It is still that same look in your eyes Aaron. How is Tazzy getting along?” as he pinched my nose while laughing cheekily. 

• 3 months later...

Chapter 28

I did not realised how long did I fall asleep but when I opened my eyes, there was a familiar scent that filled the air. That very same smell that even today when I get a whiff of it in public, it brings back such a familiar feeling. The issey miyake smell without a doubt, I thought to myself. Everything suddenly felt better, everything felt like it had been cushioned and things would not be so sucky anymore.

A hand was placed on my cheeks and what greeted me was a smiling face.

“Hello sweetheart, how are you feeling? I am here as promised if you ever needed me.”

I got up instantinously and grabbed him hard. Well, more like I hugged him so tightly that he had to inform me to loosen up a little before he turned blue. It was such a relief to see him there at that moment and I could not have asked for anything else. You know after a barrage of shitty moments or situations you have went through, that feeling of calaminity when you see that one person that can really be there for you and tell you everything is gonna be all right, it beats even winning the lottery.

“You really came!” an excited me though half heartedly in disbelief. “Am I dreaming?” I asked him.

He smiled and laughed, “You silly boy, of course it is me. And what you expect I am some kind of mirage and I aint real? Told you before that if anything happens to you, I would be there as fast as I could. Besides I called up daphne and she is in Taiwan, she said that most probably she would be flying over in a few days time. That aside, how are you feeling?” Martin asked.

I went into a silent mode not knowing how to express my feelings at that moment. It is as though my lips had been sealed and no words could be mustered.

“Sad?” he asked, while checking for signs of injury.

“Sad sounds so childish tin, like something flimsy. Because it is somethng one can cast off with happiness or the smile of someone special. Although my sadness is nothing of that sort; it sits inside me like the seeds of depression, just waiting for the right moment to grow and to send the roots to choke you from deep within” I answered him not knowing if I said was all from the heart or was it just something I marshalled out of misery.

“Ehh and no tears?” he looked at me with a rather concerned look yet at the same time trying to mock me.

“My dear Martin, tears would lead to sympathy and sympathy would lead to more tears. What is the point of crying over someone who does not give a fuck bout your well being and have an ego bigger than his dick?”

Martin laughed,”You mean his is small? Bottom right?”

I gave him an annoyed face and he tried to make the situation less awkward by hugging me.

“Aite aite, enough of this. Come up to my room? It should be ready by now. Let’s get change and head out for food or maybe see something raunchy perhaps?” he suggested while winking at me with his typical naughty face.

I could not help it but to smile at his antics and told him this; “watch some ping pong balls shoot out of a girl’s chibai?”

“Hoi! So rude Aaron! Shoot out of a pussy, have some manners in the choice of words!”

“Not as if I have never conquered that man cibai’s of yours tin,” and I began tickling him.

The room door swung open and Zubair came in, “Ehh ehh hello, if you guys have not realised yet I am sleeping in this room too.”

“You can join us if you wish,” Martin taunting Zubair.

You know, there are days if I wonder my mind is an engine or an exhaust. Am I the master of what I think or are my ideas the result of deep thinking, my inner deepest imagination? There is another possibility though, the result of both. And mostly it depends on my feeling and the surrounding moments. I feel rather calm and comfortable when I am in a happy mood although more impulse when I am faced with fear or anxiousness. Through the years I have learned that we never always make the right choices in life, we tend to make wrong ones with our judgements and other times, it ends us up in a predicament. No matter what the choices we have made, remember this; it is our own choice and no one has put a gun to our head to make that choice. Take it as a learning journey if it goes bad, smile if everything turns out the way we want them to be.

There was a time in my life I expressed my feelings in a true way, although we can never always go on that way, right? We cannot keep on throwing tantrums like toddlers and bawling like little adolescence because we do need to get a grip on our own minds. Nonetheless, there has to be a balance, a point of virtue I say that I went passed perhaps moments ago or where my memory serves me right. Every single one of those negative memories buried way before I could even feel it, making me passive and weak. Most of the people I met, when they see me for the very first time, loves me for my smile and my forever disposition like the flames that never burns out. However, every other feeling is cramped into this tiny chest of mine which inveitably the space is getting smaller and cramped and these is harder to ignore as time goes by. Which concludes to my disparity between my outgoing personality and inner pain is rather difficult to bare it all. I wish I have mustered the courage and learn to let these feelings out instead of bottling them up; that leads to no healthy output to it causing internally to be a void full of negativity and sadness. Sometimes I sit down and ponder to myself; how do I defuse this so called bomb without triggering the damage that I seek to avoid?

I went back to my room and packed my belongings. I was writing a note to place it on the table in case Vic Henry was looking for me when I heard the door opening.

“Where you go just now? I tried calling you?” Vic Henry exerting a tone of authoritiveness.

“Next room sleeping and tending to my wounds that you left..” before I could even finish my sentence, he interrupted.

“Sleeping or sleeping with Zubair? Anyway, I am leaving in about an hour’s time. Have some urgent matter at work. You behave yourself and don’t let me hear bout you banging these agogo boys or bringing them back to the room. Remember this, I am your boyfriend!”

I nodded, not even wanting to react to what he just mentioned. I hugged him goodbye and told him to take care of himself. Vic Henry packed up real quickly, he just flipped open his luggage and threw everything inside. Within half an hour, he was already walking down the hallway towards the lift.

I don’t know why but the moment he stepped out of the room, things felt rather light. In a sense where when he was around, I experienced this very heavy feeling. It is as though his presence is choking me of my sanity and ability to even breathe. People often questioned me when I narrate to them what had transpired, the matching question pops out over and over again like a broken record.

“Why don’t you leave him?”

“Why still stay if the relationship is toxic?”

“Why be with an abusive person?”

“Why will you be with someone who doesn’t respect you as a fellow human being?”

All the whys and never even once it got me thinking or have the consideration to walk away from this relationship? I asked myself once, why did I stay? I stayed because my love to you Vic Henry is real. Never once in the relationship have I told myself, no this is not what I sought and I want out. Never once did I wake up and tell myself to stop loving you and never once have I ever done things, which you deemed as unfaithful even when the day you hurt me physically and it caused me to bleed. Although even when that materialised, my feelings for you stayed the same although my sanity did not remain the same.

I unzipped the side of my backpack and took out my diary. Deep in my thoughts and perhaps something deeper inside made me ponder, I began writing;

Dear diary,

Your pages seem to be filled more with my feelings rather than these inks. Every moment I flipped onto an empty page, it gives me a sense of liberation. I still feel reluctant to type my entries on blogspot because I feel writing is a manner which I can unshackle this anguish deep inside of me. Being 18 and in love is rather complicated for myself at this moment. I do not know if what I am experiencing right now is love or perhaps if it is life. Now love vs. life that would make an awesome gp topic yeah?

Especially now as I pen my thoughts down, I feel like there is something missing. Maybe it is Martin; you know how caring he is to every single matter on hand. However I am sure that Martin is happily building his foundations with daphne. She is a wonderful lady definitely because to tell your future husband that you rather see him sucking dicks than pussies is way too hilarious for my funny bone. That aside, he is here right now with me in Bangkok. I doubt so Vic knows about it and I am definitely not gonna spoil the rest of my time here with that tard breathing down my neck.

Sometimes I asked myself, have I moved on from Martin? You know they say, to truly say that you have moved on from someone, you gotta try this;

Look at the person in his or her eyes and tells it straight to their face that; hey this is something that I do not want anymore. I have move on away from this person and the slightest bit of him or her does not affect me.

I placed down my pen and tried acting that scenario in front of the mirror. I ended up laughing but deep down I know the laughter is just to camouflage the truth. Something deep within, my alter ego or maybe my inner voice told me to just do it. Never try never know they say, at least you died trying rather than die not trying at all. They say we are shaped and fashioned by what we love but one thing is for sure, don’t brood; get on living and loving cause we all aint have forever.

Knocking on the door interrupted me; it was Martin. 

“You done yet?” he screamed from outside the room.

“5 minutes!” I answered him.

Martin grabbed the luggage from my hand and pulled me along the hallway to the lift and up to his room. Upon reaching the room, I looked at him in disbelief.

“You want orgy party uhh? Such a big room for?” I asked.

Martin could only laugh and pinched my ass while escorting me to the bedroom. “The bigger the space, the more areas we can cover right?” he winked.

“You be sleeping here tonight.” Martin pointed out to me the king size bed.

I looked at him, “Alone right?”

“No you silly boy, of course with me!” he laughed.

“Then what bout daphen, when she comes in and all? Cant be the three of us on one bed right? I am so not into MMF at this moment Martin!”

Martin came hugging from the back and wrapped his arms around my waist. I could already feel the hard on from his dick poking my butt. It did not take me long to loosen his gripped and turned around to face him.

“This is wrong Martin, you have daphne. I cannot be doing this with you or go back to where we once were. Look, I do not meant to push you away or somewhat but I do appreciate you being here physically. However if you being here is to have a lustful moment with me just because you came to my rescue, then I am sorry. This will not work out!” I told Martin.

He looked at me, not even baffled but what I had just professed. Martin inched closer to me bringing our bodies together and he hugged me tightly. I was shorter than him thus my lip was pressed against his shoulder. Nothing took place for the next 30 seconds or so but thereafter, his gripped on me got tighter and he was embracing my hair, which is very short and he always compare it to a toilet brush nonetheless.

“Shut up you silly boy. I did not fly all the way to Bangkok to hear you lecture me on what’s right and what’s wrong. Look Aaron, the fact that I have hurt you once before, it made me had sleepless night. Perhaps you do not know me well enough but I am very sure you do; I am not that sort of guy who just walks away and acts like nothing has ever happened between us. Daphne is very understanding and I did consult her before I flew over. She told me to look after you and do what is needed”

I raised my eyebrow and gave him that rather confused look; “do what’s needed?” I asked him.

Martin smiled and he planted a kiss on my forehead. Call me a slut or whatever but the moment his lips touched my forehead, all what I had so firmly stand on diminishes. I reciprocate by hugging him back tightly and what lies below are two hard rods waiting to be unleashed from its cage. I had expected it to turn into a massive brawl of a sex parade but things went onto a different direction.

“Aaron…” Martin held my face with both his hands and looked into my eyes. I could only reply but without speaking from those eyes saying yes?

“I adore you to bits and you jolly well know that. Do know that if things ever get difficult and you feel like the whole world came crumbling down on ya, remember to pick up that darn phone and dial for Martin. Or as what you save my name as “TinTin”’ he laughed.

His face inched closer bringing his lips closer to mine, I closed my eyes and waited for what is going to happen next…

Juz started reading only...

Beautiful by Kelmo OST for "The Letter (2006)"

The lyrics of this song seems to describe the puppy love in the story.

Damn !! this entertaining epic grandpa story is even more long -winded and has more twists and turns than that 1000 episodes taiwanese soap opera.

So ok finally finished everything over the weekend, only to realise WTF theres probably another 1000 episodes to this soap opera cos oni touch on NS, theres still uni and working life. I can oni say what a life ! This Aaron certainly lived not just the length of life but the breadth of life. I hope by the time crumplerboi is done, everything can be complied into a novel, or maybe made into a movie even.

Heres my thoughts on the lovers. This Vic Henry is most certainly a raging psycopath. In my book, under any circumtances, violence against ur SO is a no-no. It  reflects badly on ur upbringing and show that u ve no class. You shld not lose any sleep over this man. As for the others , hmm.... though they have shown to be heartless cads, at least can maintain friendship with them.

On a side note, its dangerous to keep a diary in NS. Back during my days in NS in my unit, we had a new arrival who kept a diary. He'd penned his thoughts into his diary every night.

On the outside he appeared straight acting. However, a AJ in my unit (who is open though did not declare 302 and is fighting fit) has very sensitive gaydar. Lets just say he picked up some very faint signals in his behavior though till this day i do not know what these were as i was not privy to the details.

So late one night, while the new birds were doing guard duty, this AJ rounded up all the other AJs in my unit and they went to his bunk and picked the lock to his locker and managed to read his diary. And lo and behold, he had penned every minute details of his thoughts into his diary. From who he thinks is hot and cute in our unit, to who he thinks are AJs and who are "couples". And yes , he also revealed who he had a crush on.

So what the sistas did was they outed him to everyone in the unit behind his back. Yes, everyone including our OC, OO CSM, PC, etc.

Let just say some new arrangements were made to accomodate the situation cos they thoguht someone like him affect the operations of the unit .

I do not know what happened in the end, whether he was isolated, ostracized .... I m so glad i wasn't the one cos not long after I ORD and heaved a huge sigh of relief.

From a still closeted Bi.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2016 at 8:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

So ok finally finished everything over the weekend, only to realise WTF theres probably another 1000 episodes to this soap opera cos oni touch on NS, theres still uni and working life. I can oni say what a life ! This Aaron certainly lived not just the length of life but the breadth of life. I hope by the time crumplerboi is done, everything can be complied into a novel, or maybe made into a movie even.

Heres my thoughts on the lovers. This Vic Henry is most certainly a raging psycopath. In my book, under any circumtances, violence against ur SO is a no-no. It  reflects badly on ur upbringing and show that u ve no class. You shld not lose any sleep over this man. As for the others , hmm.... though they have shown to be heartless cads, at least can maintain friendship with them.

On a side note, its dangerous to keep a diary in NS. Back during my days in NS in my unit, we had a new arrival who kept a diary. He'd penned his thoughts into his diary every night.

On the outside he appeared straight acting. However, a AJ in my unit (who is open though did not declare 302 and is fighting fit) has very sensitive gaydar. Lets just say he picked up some very faint signals in his behavior though till this day i do not know what these were as i was not privy to the details.

So late one night, while the new birds were doing guard duty, this AJ rounded up all the other AJs in my unit and they went to his bunk and picked the lock to his locker and managed to read his diary. And lo and behold, he had penned every minute details of his thoughts into his diary. From who he thinks is hot and cute in our unit, to who he thinks are AJs and who are "couples". And yes , he also revealed who he had a crush on.

So what the sistas did was they outed him to everyone in the unit behind his back. Yes, everyone including our OC, OO CSM, PC, etc.

Let just say some new arrangements were made to accomodate the situation cos they thoguht someone like him affect the operations of the unit .

I do not know what happened in the end, whether he was isolated, ostracized .... I m so glad i wasn't the one cos not long after I ORD and heaved a huge sigh of relief.

Holla guest guest,

thank you for dropping by and commenting. I aint too sure if you are the same guest with the other replies but if you are, thank you and if ya not, thank you to the other guest guest and guest. Yes I will be posting the next chapter in a short while, did not have any reception while I was onboard vessel earlier on. 

Another 1000 episodes? Well probably there are I wont rule out the possibility but in time to come and if I have time to compose everything out from my blog and diary :P into a novel certainly, I have printed out the first book, the Byrant's arc, not releasing it yet though so you gotta wait for that mate my apologies. Into a movie? well maybe if there is any directors who are interested, i would not rule out the possibility either. Either way, if either one comes to play, i will let you and the rest know. 

Thank you for sharing your NS story with me. On a personal level, I feel that what that individual did isnt considerate at all. Why would you out someone out or tell others bout someone's private stuff, like the diary you mentioned. I would love to question him and know what was his motive? So by doing all of that, end day what does he achieved? Self-satisfaction or perhaps to feel like a winner that you managed to sniff out and so called "share" someone else's secret? I know violence is never an answer but if it had happened to me, i would fucking punch that little bitch in the face and face the consequences. But all of that aside, gossips and rumours and these kinda individuals exist in today's society. best is to stay away from them and lead your own happy life. 

Well Mr still a closeted bi, thank you once again and perhaps coffee sometime soon yea =)

Cheers,

Aaron

Chapter 29

Have you ever encountered this feeling where it feels like time has freeze and everything surrounds you just come to a cessation? I felt that for a moment: because for an instant I felt ecstatic, again. I felt like crying but at the same time, I felt as though this weight that has been bogging me down has been lifted off my shoulders. The problem with thick skin is that it leaves you impervious to the sharpest of pins. Everything feels dull to you; however, with the absence of pain, there can never be that sense of liberation. Eventually, the thickened skin leaves you emotionless, incapable of feeling the highs and lows of life itself. In time to come it will leave you rough like a rock and just as inanimate.

Martin pinched my nose and that made me opened my eyes wide. What greeted me was he grinning all over his face and laughing his guts out.

"Humorous is it Tin?" I questioned him.

Trying to recompose himself from what he found hilarious to his funny bone, he looked at me; "Were you expecting a kiss silly?"

I thought to myself, oh fuck what did I get myself into, like I shouldn't have even thought bout such stuff happening. All because Martin has daphne and even though she (that same line blah blah blah) my judgement could have been made with my head instead with the one down below.

Trying to act nonchalant to the awkward situation, I looked away and pretended that I did not had the desire for it. "Who you think you are? Some hot stuff from the little red dot who wants to give his lips to me?"

Martin charged at me like a predator ready to pounce on its prey and he was on top of me with my legs by the edge of the bed shortly after. "You, Aaron, is very sure you don't want this?" he asked.

Just as the longing became unbearable, our lips touched sending adrenaline throughout deep within. I pushed a little harder, his mouth onto mine. The warmth of his mouth sends current running through my body. I don't remember having a moment where my heart pounded so fast in my life. I threw my arms around Martin's neck as I lost myself in his mentos breath and soft lips. I tightened my gripped around his neck as he roams my upper body using his lips. The usual routine of going for my neck first never fades away from the very first day I knew him. It was a gentle bite at first, more like a nibble. You know the bite gets too hard when sensually becomes painful but from that pain, you derive pleasure?

Martin breaks away suddenly and places his forehead against mine. I breathe in deeply and let out a faint sigh.

"What is it Tin?" I questioned him for the sudden 'commercial break' during our lustful moment. Once again, it did hit me for a second pondering if he actually is regretting his actions.

Martin smiled and looks away anxiously. I was confounded by the expression painted on his face. "Hey, why are you giving me this vibe that ya uncomfortable with this?"

I could barely hear his 'nothing' replies when he held my hands. That awkward position of me sitting on the edge of the bed and him on his knees.

"Aaron…" his voice trailing off into the night. I managed to catch a glimpse of the time and it was almost 2100 hours. I raised both my eyebrows to acknowledge him.

Martin lean forward once more but this time holding my cheeks with his hand. His thumb touched the corner of my lips and he looked me into the eyes. "You know something, Aaron? Lips that taste of tears they say are the best for kissing. Why? Cause from the time we learned to kiss, it is believed that a kiss would unite our souls and in our breath lies our spirit. And these tears has many stories to tell and I want to share the pain or joy together, as long as the circumstances let me."

I swear at that moment, my facial expression was painted with uncertainty and bewilderment. Trying to comprehend what was said from the heart of another individual and having your hormones raging is not a good concoction. "So by saying circumstances lets you, meaning?"

"As long I have not made my vows and say ‘I Do'; the circumstances lets me do this. I say kisses are like tears, the only real one are the ones that you cannot hold back. All right enough of this heavy heart-wrenching gut pulling emotional stuff, I wanna fuck you!"

"Huh?" before I could even react, Martin pinned me down onto the bed and whispered into my ears how badly he wanted to fuck me hard. I tried pushing him away but there was this tiny bit of a slut in me trying to succumb to him but my true self does not want to be anal just yet. I gave up and let my guard down while he continued nibbling on my neck before giving one last bit that left a hickey.

“That is totally uncalled for Tin, like if you wanna leave a hickey, do a tiny one or somewhere less obvious not one that made you similar to a vampire,” I told him.

"THAT is for secretly taking my photos during our the first few weeks you saw me, why didn't you come over and say hi?' Martin teased me.

I laughed and covered my face with both my hands. "Shut uppppppp Tin, seriously? If I had approached you, what do I say? Hey Juliet, I am Romeo and me wants your number?" while laughing away.

"Well, you could have or somewhat hint at me. You think I am joking? Fine, let's do this! You be Juliet and I be Romeo.” he requested.

"Noooooooo, you are Juliet and I am Romeo!" I retaliated. Martin started to lean back and was sitting on my hip. "If thou do not comply, I will do this," and he started to wiggle on top of my already hard on.

I had to say yes to make him stop and here is a short dialogue of Martin getting into his Shakespeare mood.

Martin:

If I profane with my unworthiest hand. This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this: my lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand. To smooth that rough touch with a slender kiss.

I interrupted his moments by correcting him; "tender kiss not slender, dafuq is a slender kiss Tin?"

"Shshshs, tender fine fine!" and with that, he places his right hand against his left chest and got into the mood. "Continue please Juliet, ohh I mean Aaron my dear." I could not help it but laugh at him.

Aaron:

Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, which mannerly devotion shows in this. For saints have hands that pilgrims hands do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmers kiss.

Martin paused and looked at me, "Holy crap, I thought you were in science? You actually got the words correct, I think." He paused for a brief moment before continuing.

Martin

Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?

Aaron

Aye, pilgrim lips that they must use in prayer.

Martin

Oh, my dear Aaron, let lips do what hands do. They pray, grant thou, lest faith turns to despair.

Aaron

Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.

Martin

Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take. Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.

Aaron

Then have my lips the sin that they have taken.

Martin

Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again.

Aaron

You kiss by the book ..

"Tin enough enough haha I can’t contain my laughter any longer please stop," as I tried shoving him onto the bed. Martin insisted that we stayed in that very position till he got satisfied. I asked him what does he meant by being satisfied but instead, he choose to sit on me and just laughed it off.

Martin leans his body forward and whispered into my ears,” you know a little head right now wouldn't kill. You know how you always love fucking a mouth, hard. So how bout being the one being pushed into for a change? Since you keep insisting that ya a top and would not wish to be anal just YET!"

I hesitated for a little knowing that his tool is not exactly manageable for my mouth and to be honest, I prefer to receive than giving. That little runt has long been gone cause now I rather give than receiving, just kidding.

I got up from my position and hugged Martin tightly. That position is ideal for a fuck but that wasn't what at the back of my mind. The mind is a crowd of many desires; it is not a single desire but consist of desires that runs through it far and beyond one can comprehend. The mind is a multi psychic with all the fragments heading towards different directions. They say it is a miracle how we can constantly going on keeping yourself together with the daily struggles we faced though somehow or rather we managed it, although that togetherness only remains on the surface but deep down there is turmoil. Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. People, they desire to separate their world into polarities of dark and light or some may call it the yin and the yang. We often get frustrated with worldly desires that it made us start changing the object. The start making the otherworldly objects their desires, heaven, paradise and all the joy beyond their wildest imagination. End day, the mind is befooling you because certainly, that is not the way of an intelligent person, that is the way of the stupid.

Martin reciprocated the hug and even held me tightly. I know that end day it ain't bout the sex or making out but the presence of another being when shit hits the fan.

Martin looked at me with his gleaming eyes and brought me to his warm embrace. I sank my face into his chest as if to ask him to never let go, as my arms wrapped around him got stronger. I questioned myself for a second; is it a friendly, hiding deeper affection kind of thing? I looked at Martin and as if he could read my every want, he moved closer to me. All I wanted was to have his arms around me and it was happening but I did not know how to reciprocate further, I was suddenly lost. I watched him as he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me even tighter than before. It was a lot more awkward than I could have ever imagined it, but I liked it. He is my ex, my crush, my beloved, once upon a time lover and I loved to be with him and him hugging me was different; a good different.

"How could this happen?" I sat and sobbed as he looked at me sympathetically. "I don't know what to do."  "It will be okay, I mean you always have a shoulder Aaron"

I looked at him and tilted my head like a confused child. "I do? Who?" I mumbled with a spark of hope lighting in my voice.

Martin pulled me to his warmth and spoke softly in my ear, "You have me silly and no matter what, I'll always be here for you"

I smiled with twinkling tears falling from my eyes.

"Don't cry aite, for everything that has happened, for every person that has left and for every tear that was lost, there will always be a rainbow waiting for you at the end of this journey. All right enough of this heavy heart to heart thingy, are you gonna blow me?"

At times, I could just punch him in the face for passing off such remarks but then again, knowing him so well, Martin is rather at a vulnerable point when it comes to this sorta thing. With one flip, he was already on his back while his legs were wrapped around my waist. I pulled down his shorts and what greeted me was a raging hard on waiting to explode.

I looked at him for a final time and asked. "You sure this would be ok? I mean …" before I could even finish my sentence, he pushed his cock into my mouth without even battering an eyelid. A soft moan followed soon after as the back of my mouth reached only halfway down his manhood. He pushed it in a little deeper and by now his back pinned down my hands restricting my movements. The tip of his manhood first hit my throat before he pushed it further, I was already gagging at this point but he assured me it is going to be fine and he enjoys being deep throat. For the lust that had overwhelmed me during that point of time, I complied. At the back of my mind, I was thinking this is how it must have felt for Byrant when I keep pushing and pushing and I was not giving any fucks bout him gagging or being hurt. On one end, it was rather kinky but on another, I felt like vomiting. No, not because he had cheese on his cock or the taste of urine, it is more to the thrusting action that keeps hitting the back of my throat. I managed to pull out and he was looking at me with a rather apprehensive look. I gave Martin a wink before going down on again; I started by licking the base of his manhood exploring it similar to a paint job but with my tongue brushing against the skin. I rolled my tongue on all sides and stopping by the tip once awhile to kiss and lick it. I took the tip a little, teasing him in. This time round, I held down his hands to make sure he was restrained with no hands to force anything down my throat. I knew by rubbing the edge of my front tooth against his forehead would cause a sensation that he desires but at the same time hates. I know some would say it is a big no to use your teeth when giving heads but hey, some love it more than others.

From that distance, I heard a rather faint moan; one that consists of pain but yet luxuriating oneself in the moment. I gave a very gentle bite to the tip, which sends Martin hips thrusting upwards. I backed away and left him breathing rather heavily. From those eyes, I can see that he wanted more but more was to be worked for not given as and when he wants.

"Place both ya hands at the back of your head," I instructed Martin.

"But why?" he asked.

I told him not to ask any question and if he ever uses his hands to force me down or to stop me, I will bite his dick off. He did as instruct and I continued with my adventures down under.

I gently cupped and caressed his balls, having a closer look before licking it. It was followed by another faint moan but that was not enough for me. I took the right one into my mouth a little at a time and by the time I got the whole thing in, I just sucked it into my mouth and what I heard above satisfies me a little. Similar to having a lollipop in your mouth, I ate and sucked his testicle as though there was a surprise when I got to its core. Certainly, there is, it was tense and knowing him, it would be a load to swallow and I could even choke on it. The motion of a vacuum cleaner came into play although this vacuum sucks it in and out to the point where it actually hurts him, I think, that I let go. I took his entire cock into my mouth next and grabbed his ass while pulling him closer and squeezing him tight.

(At this point of time, I am typing this at Starbucks and I had to sip on my mint blend and calm myself down. Those flashbacks came into a play and down south just could not contain it anymore, I had to chill my tits and disturb law boy while he's doing his readings. No, no sex please if that is what you are thinking :p)

I made eye contact with Martin every once awhile to see if he was enjoying it or is he whimpering in pain. I did a lot of "humming" while his cock was in my mouth to create a vibration like sensation that some may enjoy and certainly, he did. It wasn’t long before he was close to the point of no return but I wasn’t even paying attention to that. Abruptly, without any warning, Martin got up and pushed my head down with his hands. Everything occurred so rapidly that I did not even have time to respond. A stream of liquid engulfs my mouth with the majority of the first projectile hitting the back of my throat. I had to swallow or spit it out, however; being kinky and grossed out at the same time is very depressing. All I heard was “swallow it, Aaron, it turns me on. Swallow every last bit of my man juice” which I did! That little slut in me willingly gave in to his request and by the time the last shot was delivered, I had mentally counted to seven. I looked up at him while his cock was still in my mouth and his satisfied smile greeted me.

“More?” he smiled and pushed my head down once more.

On 15 August, 2016 at 8:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

This incident makes me very sad and angry. It is already difficult to be gay and somehow, the people that are supposed to understand your hardships are the ones giving you troubles. i guess it's their outlet for their self-hate, if they can't be happy then no one else deserves it. 

Guest Guest closeted Bi

I am not trying to justify their actions, but they explained the reason for the "outing" was "professionalism". Meaning one must not mix work and relationship. And yes, these gays that I worked with were very professional. They never asked for any special treatment and they did their work like everyone else. They also behaved themselves, never once hitting on the straight guys or passing sexist remarks like "u look sexy in uniform" or "u got cute butt" or anything like that. They also showered separately from the rest of us. They felt that someone like him would make all the gays look bad.

Whether justified or not, I leave it up to you guys to decide.

Guest Guest closeted Bi

Wah ! Mocking shakespeare and the bible ... dis is getting better and better.

Enjoying the latest installation. I love to read the stories in the middle of the night alone in my bedroom, preferably set to some music.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2016 at 9:25 PM, Never again said:

This incident makes me very sad and angry. It is already difficult to be gay and somehow, the people that are supposed to understand your hardships are the ones giving you troubles. i guess it's their outlet for their self-hate, if they can't be happy then no one else deserves it. 

Holla Never again,

I could relate to how you are feeling, it aint easy surviving these days and more than often when such individuals appear, makes it all more challenging. As they say, selfish individuals exist everywhere so best to stay away from them. 

On 9/4/2016 at 2:12 AM, Guest Guest closeted Bi said:

I am not trying to justify their actions, but they explained the reason for the "outing" was "professionalism". Meaning one must not mix work and relationship. And yes, these gays that I worked with were very professional. They never asked for any special treatment and they did their work like everyone else. They also behaved themselves, never once hitting on the straight guys or passing sexist remarks like "u look sexy in uniform" or "u got cute butt" or anything like that. They also showered separately from the rest of us. They felt that someone like him would make all the gays look bad.

Whether justified or not, I leave it up to you guys to decide.

Holla GGCB,

haha i could not contain myself but asked you or these bunch of sisters where is the "professionalism" in this? It is not someone like the guy whom they outed makes us look bad, it is them who is the bad and rather ugly ones to have pulled off such an act. That aside, thank you for always reading and hope the weekend is gonna be a fantastic one for ya. Cheers mate and enjoy your Friday =)

Chapter 30

You know occasionally more than often you tried moving away from the past and start everything afresh but factors pertaining to certain circumstances just won't let you do so? To the one that mattered, doesn’t mean I kept tight-lipped with regards to the whole fiasco, I lost. I choose to act this way because one has to be the so-called adult in the matter. Between the both of us, you have so much on your plate to lose everything. Haven't you heard of when they say it takes one to know one so like yea if you deemed me as that sorta character or behaviour, can only mean that you are one too?

“Aaronnnn…” Martin’s scream jolts me back to reality while I was penning down my entry. I rushed to the bathroom questioning him what the whole ignominy was about. His stark naked body greeted me and he was looking at his dick.

“Si mi? Shout so loud? What fell off?” I laughed to myself seeing him in that state.

“What simi?” (Martin’s mandarin is horrendous I tell you, it is beyond horrible assortment all in one haha) “Nothing fell off you idiot! Just that it feels so cramp, ouch!” he exclaimed. “So this how it feels to cum twice within one session?” Martin throwing the question at me while trying to massage his testicles.

“Well maybe or maybe not, don’t tell me you and daphne have never gone beyond one round?” I grilled him.

He looked at with an exasperated face while still massaging his testicles, “Like staircase 6? What can I do there for 2 rounds? It’s only safe to do a quickie you know.”

“Ohh come on, don’t tell me the only place you can have a sexual rendezvous is at staircase 6? There is still the council room, the cca room, third floor toilet…” Martin raising his hands stopped me halfway.

“I am not you urghhh, I don’t have sex daily in school like you and your little dinosaur Byrant. I pity the toilet cleaner having to clean both of your mess daily, such horror oh my god!”

“Byrant either swallows or I shoot it up his boy cunt” I responded while laughing at the whole scene.

The infamous staircase 6, anyone from that particular college would know bout that spot. I left Martin to figured out his cramp and sort it out himself while I went back to pen down my entry.

“Our age is essentially one of understanding and reflection without passion, momentarily bursting into enthusiasm and shrewdly rejecting into repose. These days, not even a suicide kills him in desperation. Before taking that final plunge, he deliberates so long and carefully that he literally chokes himself with thought. It is not even questionable whether he ought to be called a suicide since it is thought that actually took his life. He does not die with deliberation but from deliberation.

To my beloved Vic Henry,

Did I really enervate you out so much that you should have given up on me?

I find it flattering that I have been this superficial to my own feelings, incognito, so it seems, and all the time under a coverture of affection from you; and towards you. Have I simply mistaken myself, or done so in spite of myself, because maybe perhaps possibly I have loved you too much to admit it myself?

You were brilliant. You ran away, forcing me to catch you. But running on an upset tummy was never easy; how can you blame me for the limping, and so could never keep up? A thousand times and more I've been told to be a crass creature. I could not help it; but you were one so full of emotions, so full of expensive words and hugs gilded with gold. Or so it seemed that way, at least to me. Did you not notice it too?

I never stopped running; though in between I might have stopped you for a little, make myself a little more contented by telling you I love you for perhaps five times at once and maybe more if I am allowed that privilege because making you smile has become all the purpose and worth of my life. I may have gotten frustrated at times.

I could not help myself from feeling just a little fucked up because I could not see you enough, and then to complain of the lack of attention. You became angry, but I do not blame you. How dare I show any hints of grievances or expostulation, the probabilities are such that I should be thanking the gods you are paying me attention at all? Sorry darling, please go on running ahead, these wounds would not sluggish me down.

You never stopped running, but soon my feet had lost its will to carry me forward. You carried on running, and after a guy or two, you were out of sight.

You might not like to hear this, baby, but I'm afraid I have not stopped chasing.”

“You never stop chasing cause you are blinded by love, blinded by the fact that he will cushion your fall and hold you tight when it’s needed. Right?” a sudden voice echoed from behind.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at Martin, “Stop peeking please, nonsense you know!”

He laughed while walking back to the bathroom still holding his balls. “Aaron listen to this,” he shouts from across the room.

Tell me of progress if you will,

But give me the sunshine on a hill

The grey rocks spring to the blue,

The scent of larches, pinks, and dew,

And summer sighing in the trees,

And snowy breathe on every breeze.

Take towns and all that you find there,

And leave me sun and mountain air!

“If you don’t shut the hell up, I am going to stuff my dick down your throat. Can you hurry up and get dress, I am hungry!’ I shouted from the bed.

Martin popped his head out of the bathroom door and smiled “You know you love doing that, right?” he winked.

The night was nothing short of brilliant, it is as though the earlier occurrence had somehow disappeared to the back of my mind and I was not even thinking bout it. At times I caught Martin smiling at me while I was bargaining for goods but did not think much of it. Martin is somehow rather attentive asking me if I am hungry or do I need any drinks to quench my thirst or if my legs were tired from walking so he suggested a massage. Every now and then he would purposely walk close to me in a crowded place giving a reason that he does not want me to be pickpocket but an actual fact is that he took that opportunity to squeeze my butt and whisper something into my ear.

I turned around and pinched his nose, “No my dear officer Martin. The only ass exploration we gonna have is your base, not mine,” I laughed.

We stopped by Chinatown and Martin purchased an exquisite array of insects. He offered me a bag of cockroaches and cricket but I turned him away. “Oie, Aaron oh Aaron take a bite if you love me pretty pweeaaaseeee!” doing his baby face to persuade me.

“Tsk, how old already Tin? Cute uhh?” I looked at him with a rather pissed off look but it was to cover up how horror-struck I was at what he had in his possessions.

“Cute enough for you to suck my dick!” he laughed and shove what seems to be part of the cricket into my mouth. He shut my mouth with his palm and asked me to relax and just think of it as anchovies or crispy squid. I wiggled a little, yes wiggle and squirm but eventually yea it tastes fine but never for a second bite. Eventually, we ended up at DooDoo’s massage parlour.

“Aalon kubbbbbb” he greeted me so happily that it got Martin thinking.

“Ehh aalon…” he imitated DooDoo.

“Don’t bastard please, their R is a little off. He is probably calling you Mal-tin or so,” and there was a formal introduction between the two. “Alaii laa aalon, friend bf na?” he asked.

“No bf, ex-bf na. No more, no more,” I answered Doodoo’s question.

He laughed and pinched my cheeks, “Aalon mai go hok! Bf cute cute like thai vely fairrr”

I could not contain my laughter any longer and burst out laughing, “Jing na ahh doo no bf!”

He went to the back and called for his two staff before excusing himself to attend to other customers.

“Can speak thai, not bad. Sucked a tom yam dick before? ” Martin questioned me rather amused at the latter. “Yea suck before, just now in the hotel room. The vely fairrr thai who cannot cum twice and whine like a girl that his testicles are cramped. Come lemme press it to make it less cramp can,” as I inched my hands out to press his manhood.

“Oie!” Martin pushed my hands away. “Behave ok we are in public, must maintain image.”

“Someone is petrified,” as I pestered him and pinch his nipples.

Soon after, two young masseurs came over and washed our feets. Martin was not used to these kinda things and when they were scrubbing his feet, he felt ticklish and horny at the same time he commented. I laughed and suggested if he wanted a threesome with either one. Martin suggested taking both and letting them serve me while he sits on a chair and watches or rather wanks. The horny topics soon toned down to one that is adequately serious. We were a quarter of an hour into the massage when he popped out a rather bizarre question.

“Aaron, you remembered Emmanuel Stevenson?” he started off the convo.

It took me quite a bit of pondering before recalling whom was Martin referring to, “The Haitian friend of yours that visited last summer, yeah why?

“That afternoon at my place after the helpers served us tea, did you recall Emmanuel showed and talked bout Papa Legba? The one that you thought was the darker version of Jack Sparrow.”

I chuckled a little and could not contain myself at that moment. I nodded and questioned him why would he bring that up and to be honest those things spook me a little. I would not want some guy with a cane and top hat plus a skeleton looking face asking me what is my wish in the middle of the night.

Martin’s state of mind went astray for a moment before he responded to me, “If he came to you, what would be your wish? Immortality?”

“Immortality would be very cruel to oneself. Imagine living from century to century, seeing your loved ones being called by the Grim Reaper and you cannot do shit bout it. Imagine that endless void you will have to succumb to and living the days without a purpose in time to come. What good can it bring you? And besides, PL would need you to do his bidding every year, imagine what would be his request. Then again, I rather have a unicorn than PL anytime,” I laughed.

“Guess you are right, but if I could, I would love you for eternity,” as he took my left hand and place it over his chest. “Right here, I swear.”

The 2 masseurs were laughing at each other and the one massaging my foot turned to the other and said, “pom rak khun” in a teasing manner.

“Is he mimicking me?” Martin asked. I laughed and said most probably and told Martin I wanna rest my eye a little.

Most of us probably wouldn't admit to this, but the one vital essence of life, something that keeps us going each day is the relationship we have with other people. Be it on the platonic level, the love for our parents or that one special person. The times when you think that living another day is hardly possible, these are people who will pick you up, pat you on the back and say "It's alright dear. You and me, we will go through this together."

How magical these words are.

In the past, I thought I could never really trust others. I never fully believed promises of those who gave me their words because I knew I would not be able to bear the hurt of betrayal and duplicity. Simply because in a world like this, it leaves one questioning whether honest help and attention truly exists; or is it just a selfish plan for their own benefits.

I was overly suspicious of everybody's intentions, and at every display of concern and care I'd be sceptical and always discrediting their motives. But I was mistaken. Oh, what foolish assumptions I had.

There is this recent revelation that has come about recently, and I'm really glad I finally realised this. That indeed, there is people who care. People who express genuine concerns. No, they were never scheming in lies and hypocrisy. It saddens me greatly to have ever doubted all that, and to this, I can only beg for your forgiveness. No longer will this issue continue to persist, and if it does hereafter, you are permission to slap me. I will even thank you.

My trip to dreamland was interrupted when there was a soft whisper into my ear, “Wake up my dear boy, it’s almost midnight.”

Hi Crumplerboi,

I have been following your story since the beginning as an anonymous until now. Just wanted you to know that you and your story have a very special place in my heart because there are so many moments that I can identify with. For one, a couple of months back I came out of a "Vic Henry" kind of relationship that lasted for 7 years. I cried a lot reading the parts on Vic Henry, the moments felt too uncannily familiar right down to many of my actions and thoughts mirroring yours. It felt like I was reading an adaptation of my story, that I am not alone and someone else out there has been through this and survived, and once again I thank you for penning it out.

PS: My version of Martin (albeit gay, no Daphne) has recently re-entered my life after finding out that I'm back to being single. I'm nervous and somewhat unsure of myself, but I'm starting to feel hopeful. Call me naive but I want to dream, to hope that dreams do come true, that with dedication and faith there will be a happy ending.

• 3 weeks later...

Holla bbboyddd,

Thank you for dropping by and commenting, I certainly appreciate. It is nice to know that there are still people reading my humble thread although I know the updates are pretty slow due to work and life. Hey, glad that someone could relate to my story and had a similar encounter like myself and Vic Henry. We all have been in many different situations and I am sure many of us came out stronger and wiser. It is important to always take everything that we went through in life with a pinch of salt and take a learning lesson out of it. Hey you are not naive ok? Everybody has the liberty to dream but do one thing, make that dream come true. And do update me here or in private what is happening to the current "Martin" of yours. 

Cheers,

Aaron

Chapter 31

Only once in your life, I truly believe so myself, you will find an individual who can totally turn your world around. You tell them things that you have never shared with another person and they absorb all that you speak of and honestly wants to understand more. You share hopes for the future, chimaeras that will never come true some say, goals that were never fulfilled because of the lack of motivation and the many setbacks life has thrown at you. When something astonishing transpires, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share your enthusiasm. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting inside or laugh with you when you make a fool out of yourself. Never once do they hurt your feelings or make you feel as though you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful for some. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become priceless treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish eternally. 

Reminiscences of your childhood come back and are so distinct and lively it is like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of your daily life where before it was infrequent or did not exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day at work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there is no necessity for continuous communication, but you find you are pretty contented in just having them nearby. Things that never intrigued you previously become captivating because you know they are related to this person who is very special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in all you do. Simple things bring them to mind resembling a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there is a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never imagined possible. You find that being exposed is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that is so real it terrifies you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely distinctive, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security are in knowing that they are a part of your life.

Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disrupt your peace of mind. Speak of health, happiness, and prosperity to every individual you are going to meet. Making all your friends feel that there is something in them and to look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. To think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best. You know sometimes it is good to be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own. What you have to do is forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Constantly wearing a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile. Dedicate your time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticise others. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble. Think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but great deeds by living in faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you.

"So that was what the asshole mentioned before he left?" Martin grilling me questions after questions till I gave him the answer he needed. 

I nodded and gave a long sigh. 

Martin was scrolling through his phone in between having the conversation with me back in the hotel room, he paused for a second and looked at me from across the room. "Are you even positive that this is what you wanted? Like hey man, I ain't trying to be a home wrecker or something but from what I see this relationship isn't healthy, am I right?" I don't know what got over me at that point when I answered him. "Yea it ain't healthy, but neither was ours. You came, you took this heart, then you left it broken. So what makes you any different?" That really pissed Martin off quite a little but I guess a true friend would know the extent of what his friend is going through thus he kept his cool. Though when I mentioned that to him, he placed his phone inside his pocket and gave a smirk. A rather disbelief look I say or amused but nonetheless I was not in the mood to talk about Vic Henry. 

"You really didn't see the sadness or the longing unless you already knew it was there. But that was the trick, wasn't it? Everyone had their disappointment and their baggage; only, some people carried it in their inside pockets and not on their backs," while walking towards me with a rather concerned look. 

I was on the bed writing my diary entry and he positioned himself beside me. "Still writing it daily?" he asked. I nodded once again and did not focus my attention on him. 

"So every time there is an issue or if Vic Henry is unhappy, he breaks up. Then he will come back and pacify you with his sweet words and empty promises and you will succumb to it over and over again? Aaron, it is going to be a vicious and monstrous cycle and most importantly, how can any human with the right frame of mind goes through all of this over and over again?" 

I smiled, put my pen down and place my diary aside. I held Martin's hand and grasped it tight, "Fact is Tin, I am not any human. I have seen someone I called my partner, someone whom I place my heart and soul into, on a bed with my classmate having his tool serviced on his birthday. And I had this heart right here being broken by the very person who is right here in front of me right now. Ultimately, a person will become numb and in time, he himself will become the biggest asshole around." 

Martin shook his head and inched closer to me, he propped himself beside me and place his hands over my shoulders. "So, are you like the biggest asshole around at this moment?" he asked. 

I shrugged and placed my head against his chest. Martin started to run his fingers through my hair, I mean not that I have much of it in the first place because I always kept it short. "Remember these?" I asked him while scrolling through the photos on my phone. 

"Yea definitely, you short fuck!" he laughed. "This was during one of our NDP full dress rehearsal, you were whining how you are sweating balls because of the heat. Isn't it good if you are sweaty? Easier for me to infiltrate?" Martin teased me as he gripped me tighter and kissed my cheeks. 

"Eh ehh, don't keep on doing that. You have daphne if you have not realised it? Please, later people labelled me as your mistress," I told him. 

"Someone trying to be a Saint?" Martin questioned my response to him kissing my cheeks. 

"Up and on they say because no one is here by chance," both of us had a good laughed before he embraced me in his arms and we fell asleep. 

I was awakened by the buzzing sound of my phone. I took a glanced at the screen half asleep and half awake to decipher the number that was calling me. I had deleted Vic Henry's number while I was sipping on my gin after that incident. It took me about 10 seconds before I realised it was him calling. It was a rather difficult decision for me between answering him or just ignoring his call. I never wanted to get to a point where I look forward to hearing from someone. Once you look forward to something or someone, you are inevitably let down and nothing can stay the same so I'd rather expect nothing at all and just be surprised that I was still thought of after the episode. Martin and I were in a spooning position, with him being at the back when he placed his chin on my neck and tried to peek over at my phone screen. 

"Who's calling?" he asked. 

"Vic Henry... though I don't feel like answering" muttering those words with my eyes already closed. 

I heard a faint laughter followed by a kiss to my neck; "Answer him love and I will let you give me heads" Martin whispered into my ears. "Oie, I don't need to answer his call to get approval to give you heads hello!" I retaliated. 

The line went dead after a period of not answering but soon after another call came in, it was Vic Henry again. With Martin urging me to answer and my heart feeling a little heavy, I decided to listen to Martin instead. 

"Yea hello" trying to sound as though I just woke up. I propped myself up against the bed frame and closed my eyes as I listen to what was being bombarded through the phone. At this point, Martin was already up and went to brush his teeth. 

"You fucking your ex or giving him heads? Why do you take so damn long to answer my phone call?" 

I kept mum not desiring to counter and aggravate myself early in the morning. 

"Why keep quiet? Guilty right? So fast sleeping with another guy as soon as I left? Trying to be the biggest whore around eh?" 

Allegations after allegations were thrown at me like a machine gun being fired. For the first time in my life, I almost crossed the line of giving up on the very person I love even though he left me broken on the inside and outside. This went on for another good five minute before Vic Henry allows me to have my say. 

"You done?" I begin the conversation after the barrage of accusations. "Look here Mr Officer, you left. You went back to Singapore for work, which is fine for me. However, you hurt me before you took off. You hurt me not only physically but you left me emotionally hurt as well. I can handle the physical bit but can you stop the emotional ache?" was my one and only request. 

"Not happy you leave, why you answered my call?" was the reaction I got after what was being requested. "If you are miserable, why did you answer my call? You think I cannot find another JC boy out there, a much more decent, attractive and charming one?" 

"Try finding one who can endure all these degradations before you tell me not to return your call!" my tone was slightly higher than before. I opened my eyes and saw Martin in front of me looking rather concerned. He held my hand tight but I shoved it away. The conversation got rather intense and Martin knew that at any moment, I could just blow my head off. I do not know to describe him as being an asshole or just being nice or rather his hormones were getting the better of him. While still having that heated conversation, he pulled down my shorts and dive in for my cock. He signalled to me sit back, relax and just speak on the phone as per normal. You know when ya placed in a situation like that, it is a very clash of interest. One point I was fuming and sad over what Vic Henry mentioned mixed with the hard on I got when Martin started to swirl his tongue around my cock head. 

"So by me leaving, breaking you inside and outside and breaking, you have the liberty of calling your ex over and god knows what you two are going to do?" Vic Henry still rambling about the same thing over and over again similar to a broken record. "Vic Henry, you are similar to a Mat!" I exploded. Martin noticing this, bit on my cock head a little which made me squirm a little but I was trying very hard to control myself not to moan or anything within that line. 

"Why a Mat?" Vic Henry asked. 

I could not help it but chuckle at the response of Vic Henry but I explained, "A Mat gets lost when you place him in a circle because with no corners, he cannot ROC"

"You think that is hilarious?" sounding a little annoyed from what I had just mentioned. "You think all of this is a joke? Try looking for someone like me, never can you find another like me" By then, my focus and attention was already down south because I could erupt any moment from the heads I was receiving. 

My breathing began to get heavier and I could only muster words that seem incorrigible to the ears over the conversation. I dropped my phone to the side of the bed and pushed Martin's head down and hard the moment I felt that I was near. I could only hear a faint hello from the phone and was enjoying that very breakfast in bed I had. 

Martin stared at me and pointing to his mouth that there was a load inside. I held his head in position and forced him to swallow. With such diligence, he closed his eyes and swallowed a large amount of cum down his throat. Only when I saw he truly consumed everything down, I let him go. 

"Eeewwww, salty laaaa" he lamented. 

Edited by Crumplerboi

Love your story!

I understand you're nice but sometimes it's better to let go when it hurts. Really don't like this Vic Henry guy... If I was in your shoes, he'd already be in deep shit... Martin is so sweet though awwhhh!

Will be looking forward to your stories!
Fan! - Drakovinch

Eth Nal Nilheim. Est Val Relzas. Morth Drakon Epilados Salin Galda.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sadden

@crumplerboi idk if u will ever see this comment.. but know that your story have touched me on so many levels.. i am too heartbroken to finish reading ur story, and i hope that u will never ever again experience this. I hope you find your well-deserved happy ending now. 

Cheers.

• Guest locked this topic
  • Bern unlocked and featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.