Male HQ

Where To Find / Date Caucasians / Ang Moh / G W M In Sg? (Compiled)

reyner84

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Some gay Caucasians are only here to work and also come here to SG because there are also lots of other Caucasians. Meaning these Caucasians are only into Caucasians. And they are often the hot ones that Asians like.

Not true lah. They do like Asians. Only some, though... 

Revelation of the day: some Caucasians like some Asians, some Asians like some Caucasians.... who knew? 

31 minutes ago, Zealouslogue said:

Not true lah. They do like Asians. Only some, though... 

9 minutes ago, Guest Wtf said:

Revelation of the day: some Caucasians like some Asians, some Asians like some Caucasians.... who knew? 

Indeed... 

Caucasian guys are spread all over the island. You find Caucasian in the 'heartlands", even in Punggol or Jurong West, for some it might be a budget thing. Not all Caucasian earn 15k or have a 8k accommodation budget. Would you stay in a 10 sqm one room apartment in downtown when you can rent a whole 2 room flat with balcony for the same price in Thomson or CCK? And don't forget, most Caucasians are used to travel a bit to work from their home as it is the habit in their home country.

On 5/27/2021 at 5:45 AM, BudakFit said:

Sentosa cove

Unless you fancy the luxury, expensive sports car or have a show off mentality I don't think Caucasian would chose to stay in Sentosa. And what local guy for a date would go to Ocean Drive or Sentosa Cove with no transport and surely one of the strictest security guards in town, when most locals don't even move around more than 2km from their home area? The "too far" response is quite common here.

There might be a bigger share of Caucasian guys in the common Condo areas, Bukit Timah Road, Meyer Road to Marine Parade, but as said, Condos are spread all over nowadays...so the Caucasians... 

Guest not worth my sarong
2 hours ago, singalion said:

Caucasian guys are spread all over the island. You find Caucasian in the 'heartlands", even in Punggol or Jurong West, for some it might be a budget thing. Not all Caucasian earn 15k or have a 8k accommodation budget. Would you stay in a 10 sqm one room apartment in downtown when you can rent a whole 2 room flat with balcony for the same price in Thomson or CCK? And don't forget, most Caucasians are used to travel a bit to work from their home as it is the habit in their home country.

Unless you fancy the luxury, expensive sports car or have a show off mentality I don't think Caucasian would chose to stay in Sentosa. And what local guy for a date would go to Ocean Drive or Sentosa Cove with no transport and surely one of the strictest security guards in town, when most locals don't even move around more than 2km from their home area? The "too far" response is quite common here.

There might be a bigger share of Caucasian guys in the common Condo areas, Bukit Timah Road, Meyer Road to Marine Parade, but as said, Condos are spread all over nowadays...so the Caucasians... 

Those were the days where Caucasian men had better expat packages and we could have sarong parties every weekend. Gone are those days now.

51 minutes ago, Guest not worth my sarong said:

Those were the days where Caucasian men had better expat packages and we could have sarong parties every weekend. Gone are those days now.

So must we assume you are a SPG?  😂

• 4 months later...
Guest White man
On 10/13/2021 at 9:17 PM, Guest potato said:

so, looks like a lot of sinkies worship white men

No lo. I miss those days when those us sailors will walk around orchard in their navy uniform. So white and smart and handsome. 

White Boys. 

On 10/13/2021 at 9:17 PM, Guest potato said:

so, looks like a lot of sinkies worship white men

Dun think so.

I think among southeast asian countries, SG is the one who like ang moh the least.

On 10/15/2021 at 6:21 PM, Guest Guest said:

Dun think so.

I think among southeast asian countries, SG is the one who like ang moh the least.

you're so wrong buddy, even SG girls are crazy about ang moh, have seen a lot of old ang moh and young SG girl as couple here

On 10/15/2021 at 7:35 PM, Guest potato said:

you're so wrong buddy, even SG girls are crazy about ang moh, have seen a lot of old ang moh and young SG girl as couple here

well just cos you are a SPG, doesnt mean we all are. And you understand what does it mean by ‘among southeast asian countries’??

On 10/15/2021 at 7:46 PM, Guest Guest said:

well just cos you are a SPG, doesnt mean we all are. And you understand what does it mean by ‘among southeast asian countries’??

SG is the least friendly country in SEA.

On 10/15/2021 at 6:21 PM, Guest Guest said:

Dun think so.

Unfortunately, it is happening in Asia - Spore, Taiwan, HK, Japan, Korea and even China, boys or girls.  

This competition or fight as displayed in the above last exchanges won't end anywhere. I don't think the above post carries any truth. It is more a reflection of a troubled racial mindset.

From my personal extensive experience in Asia and South East Asia, there is a minority in each country that doesn't want to meet any "Ang Mohs", while maybe 80 are open to have fun with white guys. Out of the 80% maybe half are Ang Moh chasers or lovers. Some guys would even spend a fortune just to meet you or travel hours (yes hours) to get in touch with you.

Due to the limited availability of white guys in certain South East Asian countries or outside of the capitals, white guys get bombed by meeting requests from locals.

Thailand and the Philippines might be a bit specific as plenty of the white guy chasers try to catch not just a dick but some sort of payment/dinner/free shopping while chatting with a white guy. Caution is advised.

You can go to Indonesia or Malaysia and even top locals would meet another white top guy, out of curiosity or other reasons. Plenty told me they would never be bottoms for locals but they would for a white guy.

The point on Singaporeans rejecting white guys may be more obvious due to the blunt rejecting on apps them pointing to the fact that they don't date any white guys at all or aren't into white guys, while in other parts of South East Asia the guys are more gentle in their rejections, and not that blunt, just giving reasons differing from the ethnic background.  In Indonesia, Malaysia or Brunei the rejection may be based on the reason that you are uncut but mostly it will be based on your appearance.

Those more off countries such as Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia, East Timor demand for white guys is extreme due to scarcity of white guys travelling over.

For Singapore, I sense a higher demand in certain age groups would say above 35y are more inclined to White guys, let's say the percentage of Singaporean guys chasing white guys is higher in the above 35y age group compared to younger Singaporeans. However, I don't think both sides lack sexual entertainment in Singapore...

Just to recall: On gay apps Singaporeans display the worst behaviour. Immediate blocking or blocking on ridicilous reasons is common. Other South East Asians don't block you as much as in Singapore, mostly they will just do it the "Asian" way in telling you something to avoid voicing any rejection, such as "Need to pick up my mother/sister/younger brother, aunt... no time to meet" or "not sure whether they will find a transport" etc...

There are countries such as Thailand where blocking others is considered extremely rude and chats just fade into silence or by one of the above reasons "Sorry I need to rush to somewhere etc..."

The same as in those other South East Asian countries compared to Singapore you won't face these insultantly reacting guys, who think every white guy has a duty to meet them, if you rejected them (nicely) and then they start replying with insults. While a minority, this is very common for Singaporeans also.

I want to repeat again. Above is a recollection of my personal experience, but I am sure other guys could confirm the same.

As a summary: I don't think GWMs would sexually starve in Singapore the same as Singaporeans would not find their white guy for fun...

And Covid19 might have lead to a huge surge of demand for white guys in Singapore. I can't imagine the sexual adventures of the incoming GWMs with the newly set up Vaccinated Travel Lines.... 🤣

Let's just face it: Some (and surely not only a few) are inclined in interracial sexual pleasures, while others prefer to stick to their own ethnic.

This is everywhere. Everyone please as he prefers...

Edited by singalion

• 2 months later...
Guest too much rosti

So far the best looking ang mo guys I come across are usually at gatherings and are usually attached to other ang mos or some Asian guy (normally also good looking and looks like your typical tanned twinkish-athletic boy).

So the next best one is the sauna. Came across some at KB and Cruise Club but I found more at Cruise Club. Sometimes I cannot see if the person is ang mo since it's too dark (and if he doesn't speak), but I can definitely feel (hairiness, skin texture including the cock) and smell (mild 'cheese' odour) if he's ang mo.

And if he happens to have blonde or light brown hair with blue or grey eyes, I usually stereotype/assume he's German or Australian. For some reason, all the Brits I met have brown or dark brown hair.

Guest Observer

Has anyone noticed that there are more ang mohs (especially younger ones) living in the heartlands lately? Been hanging around Punggol Park / Waterway Point in the evenings the past few weeks and spotted quite a few, including some cute ones! 

Guest Local more rich CPF House
On 1/4/2022 at 2:11 AM, Guest Observer said:

Has anyone noticed that there are more ang mohs (especially younger ones) living in the heartlands lately? Been hanging around Punggol Park / Waterway Point in the evenings the past few weeks and spotted quite a few, including some cute ones! 

Downtown too expensive so expat lives on heartland lo. 

Not all ang moh are rich la. 

Guest Observer
On 1/4/2022 at 9:33 AM, Guest Local more rich CPF House said:

Downtown too expensive so expat lives on heartland lo. 

Not all ang moh are rich la. 

I don't mind if they're not rich but cute/hot like the ones I saw this week! Thanks to them moving into the heartlands I managed to get my first experience with one, quite song haha... surprisingly he was vers too and never had such a big one in my hand before!

• 4 months later...
On 10/15/2021 at 9:36 PM, singalion said:

Due to the limited availability of white guys in certain South East Asian countries or outside of the capitals, white guys get bombed by meeting requests from locals.

Thailand and the Philippines might be a bit specific as plenty of the white guy chasers try to catch not just a dick but some sort of payment/dinner/free shopping while chatting with a white guy. Caution is advised.

The low supply-high demand point is spot on. I had a buffet spread of white bottoms during my time in Europe. But I’m not as in-demand by locals or otherwise in Singapore. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Jeremy

Is it easier to meet young Caucasian in a gay bar or sauna? Which gay bar and sauna? If it’s a gay bar, Tantric or Backstage   Is better? If it’s a sauna, Keybox or Hook Club is better?

• 1 year later...
13 hours ago, likeitbig said:

Many white men(in SG, KL) in gay dating apps like grindr are either partnered or in open relationship. My advice is to date some white gay tourists, have sex with them and develop friendship and then relationship.

Depends what you are looking for.

Does it matter just for sex whether the guy is partnered or not?

Plenty of those GWM tourists might also be partnered in their home country. Being here as a "tourist" and seeking fun doesn't say anything about their relationship status.

I assume tourist includes those business travellers or white guys coming  to attend functions or MICE.

However, I admit, if you look for a relationship with a white guy, then it is best, not to meet with those who are already in an existing relationship... would be the same effect as dating gay or bi guys married to a girls...

Edited by singalion

On 10/12/2023 at 1:26 AM, singalion said:

Plenty of those GWM tourists might also be partnered in their home country. Being here as a "tourist" and seeking fun doesn't say anything about their relationship status.

NOOO... Is it so, really? :lol: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.