Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

29 190 84 mixed gd lking, hung.  Looking to get on my knees and be forced to take a hard cock in my mouth. You come over, strip / pants down. Hard cock out and tell me to suck. I get on my knees and suck / jerk you till you cum. You zip up and leave. Open to other scenarios. Can host now in the West. Not into fat guys. Cock at least 6 inches or thick. Line - subwest8

Hosting in Jurong East.

Msg with Bod / Cock pics and what you want to do. No time wasters.

I have been reading the a/s/l of many guys here.

As much as I am entice by the many introductions, I am actually quite puzzled on this term: "Mixed"..

What is mixed?  Unless you are truly an offspring from an AMDK and a local gal where it is difficult to pin-point a certain dominant race, most so-called mixed tend to have a more obvious inclination.

I have met mixed men trying to disguise themselves as more Caucasians.  In my opinion, they are more Indians, more Malay (hopefully I am not offending anyone here).. so the next time, anyone with mixed parentage, please write Mixed-Chinese, Mixed-Indian or Mixed-Malay..

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic