Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

2 hours ago, sub98 said:

whaat about the newly opened swimming pool?

as if now u have to go up the escalator beside the customer service counter....den go level 5 le..walk around following the jogging track to the escalator on the other side....den go up one more escalator..i duno where the lift which goes to d pool area is...The pools ummm....i thot d water wld b slightly cleaner...BUT gt professional pool, training pool, jacuzzi, kids playing pool

etc...

29 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Isnt toilet fun dirty? I mean....the smells stains etc ...imagine kneeling on the floor...wif urine splashes etc....eeeew. 

Yep...give this place a couple of months and it should clear out....now still clean cos the place havent even officially opened yet...they have clean image to maintain...

6 hours ago, juzabishanguy said:

Yep...give this place a couple of months and it should clear out....now still clean cos the place havent even officially opened yet...they have clean image to maintain...

yeah after a while when the toilets are truly dirty/smelly like mrt standards hahaha then probably not so conducive.

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic