Male HQ

Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)

Guest Danial Alec

10 minutes ago, iwearthongs said:

Looking for a regular to suck me once or twice a week starting mid next month. Prefer to have just 1 regular guy I can rely on for service rather than seeking lots of random guys online for health and safety reasons. Prefer chinese with own place, under 40, smooth or hwp and most importantly clean and ddf. Ideally,  someone who's bicurious and doesnt spend every other night going to sauna for hookup. 

What u need to do: give me some light foreplay (kiss, lick my body, suck nipples, lick armpits etc), suck me & swallow if you want but not necessary. Thats all. No anal or anything beyond whats mentioned. 

What u will get: a hot, attractive and very horny chinese boy, fair skin & smooth to play with 2x a week

Lmao either you own a slave or you're really that narcissistic and confident bout yourself lel, like realllyyyyy lmao

Edited by Idkwatname
31 minutes ago, Seekgoodsucker said:

Hosting at west... looking for a sucker to serve my cock... inbox me ur intro.... 

Your inbox is full... 

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

• G_M changed the title to Looking for Giving Or Receiving Blowjob / Get Suck / Be Sucked (Compiled)
  • amplify pinned this topic
  • G_M unpinned and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic