Male HQ

Gaymers Unite?

Gray

I've never met another gay guy in my life who is into videogames like me but then again I have very little gay friends. Lol hoping to find some dudes who share the same passion for gaming as me then maybe we can play together online or something. I mostly play PC games, and also my archaic PS2 and PSP. Getting a PS3 and maybe a DSLite or PSvita next month though.

Games I'm into:

Dota

Fighting

Tekken, King of Fighters

RPG

Skyrim

Final Fantasy Series

Suikoden Series

Tactics Ogre

Dragon Age

Diablo

Valkyrie Profile

Pokemon (Played up to third gen only, No DS lol)

Chrono Cross

Persona 3 and 4

Yup those are some of my favourite games, mostly older games though. Somehow the newer games don't captivate me as much so I keep my PSP to play the old PS1 games. haha. Any other gaymer geeks here??

Edited by Gray

Guest RyanGoo

Yeah , its like damn fun. But there was glitches , dont know if it has been fixed. U can just forward your phone time and ur digimon would digivolve instantly. There wont be the satisfaction though!

TEKKEN! I AM INTO TEKKEN AND I WILL NOT MIND TO HAVE CASUAL PLAYMATES. :D

But I think it's incredibly rare to find other arcade players. >.> LOL.

I used to be an arcade player.. till I had to move to SIngapore and the main crowd for Arcade players is too far (Bugis)

LET'S ALL PLAY TEKKEN! :D

IT's a really fun game when played competitive casually. :D

so true sia! been playing online rpg/moba games throughout my teenage years till now hardly find any gamers in our circle only know a few ><

the only openly gay i know in league of legends quitted competitive alrdy :( .

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

TEKKEN! I AM INTO TEKKEN AND I WILL NOT MIND TO HAVE CASUAL PLAYMATES. :D

But I think it's incredibly rare to find other arcade players. >.> LOL.

I used to be an arcade player.. till I had to move to SIngapore and the main crowd for Arcade players is too far (Bugis)

LET'S ALL PLAY TEKKEN! :D

IT's a really fun game when played competitive casually. :D

Yeah I used to play in the arcade until tag tournament 2 came out and then I stopped. Cos I'm still trying to figure out the tag mechanics and stuff but these pro players just won't leave me alone! Scoring wins from a noob tag tournament player is despicable haha. I'm pretty ok with tekken 6 though.

Guest IamPineapple

Been playing lots of games - both online and offline - since i was young like maybe 12 ? haha...

Currently playing

Dota 2,

Dragon Nest,

Supreme Commander : Forged Alliance,

Ghost Recon Online

and once in a blue moon = Starcraft 2

I do play PSP game too like DJ_MAX :)

Edited by IamPineapple

@TS Yea, there's a very little AJs that play games, I'm quite a gamer myself heh.

Games that I played/ still playing

Online : Dota , Dota2, Civilization, DjMax , O2jam

MMORPG : Ragnarok Online ,Maple Story, Cabal, Trickster

Fighting : MVC Series

RPG :Final Fantasy Series, Kingdom Heart Series, Pokemon Series, Chrono Cross, Breathe of Fire Series

Dota 2 anyone?

Guest RyanGoo

Ragnarok Online o yeah , best rpg game i played. Cabal online was a interesting idea but got boring after a while with the constant grinding and dungeons being riddled with mazes.

Been playing lots of games - both online and offline - since i was young like maybe 12 ? haha...

Currently playing

Dota 2,

Dragon Nest,

Supreme Commander : Forged Alliance,

Ghost Recon Online

and once in a blue moon = Starcraft 2

I do play PSP game too like DJ_MAX :)

Oh DJ Max I play too but I kinda suck.

@upthere: My steamID is GGwulf, let's play dota sometime but not this month cos got exam haiz.

@bedok90: Oh I used to play cabalonline! I think they have a very cool concept and design that is kinda different from the usual sword and sorcery type mmo. I mean it is still sword and sorcery la but I like the costumes and magic and stuff.

Edited by Gray

Guest IamPineapple

@upthere: My steamID is GGwulf, let's play dota sometime but not this month cos got exam haiz.

@bedok90: Oh I used to play cabalonline! I think they have a very cool concept and design that is kinda different from the usual sword and sorcery type mmo. I mean it is still sword and sorcery la but I like the costumes and magic and stuff.

Let's play Dota 2 :) haha... i rmb someone just create an account on this forum to pm me about Dota 2... lol

DJ Max need to go by the beat de... as in erm... sync with the music... just like playing an instrument... like piano ? lol

Edited by IamPineapple

Guest RyanGoo

Haha then u are probably look forward to the announcement of cabal online 2

O yeah ragnarok online 2 english server is going to be announced soon too~!

Let's play Dota 2 :) haha... i rmb someone just create an account on this forum to pm me about Dota 2... lol

Yeah let's play haha. :)

@bedok90: No cannot, I cannot play mmo cos the last time I played (which was cabal), I literally had no life. Haha people like me can't play this kind of game one so I banning mmo from my life lol.

Edited by Gray

Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy Tactics, Kingdom Hearts, Left For Dead 2, The Sims, Dragon Quest, Assassin's Creed, Batman AA & AC, God of War, Need for Speed, Plants vs Zombies, Uncharted, inFamous, Pac-Man, LA Noire, Rock Band, Dungeon Hunter, Asphalt (mobile), Gangstar (mobile), Diner Dash, Kingdom Rush, Real Racing (mobile), Bejewled, Angry Bird, SimCity, Luxor, Virtual City, SimCity Social, CityVille, FarmVille, Where's My Water (mobile), Fruit Ninja (mobile), Tetris, Jetpack Joyride, Cut The Rope, League of Evil, Tap Tap Revenge, kairosoft games, Guardian Saga (mobile), Donut Games games, Shining Force, Advance Wars, Golden Sun, Fire Emblem, Lufia, Metal Slug, Riviera - The Promised Land, Tales of Phantasia, Breath of Fire, Bahamut Lagoon, Chrono Trigger, Robotrek, Secret of Mana, Super Mario RPG, Terranigma.

Of course, this list doesn't include the sequels, midquels, prequels, etc etc. And it is just the tip of the iceberg.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy Tactics, Kingdom Hearts, Left For Dead 2, The Sims, Dragon Quest, Assassin's Creed, Batman AA & AC, God of War, Need for Speed, Plants vs Zombies, Uncharted, inFamous, Pac-Man, LA Noire, Rock Band, Dungeon Hunter, Asphalt (mobile), Gangstar (mobile), Diner Dash, Kingdom Rush, Real Racing (mobile), Bejewled, Angry Bird, SimCity, Luxor, Virtual City, SimCity Social, CityVille, FarmVille, Where's My Water (mobile), Fruit Ninja (mobile), Tetris, Jetpack Joyride, Cut The Rope, League of Evil, Tap Tap Revenge, kairosoft games, Guardian Saga (mobile), Donut Games games, Shining Force, Advance Wars, Golden Sun, Fire Emblem, Lufia, Metal Slug, Riviera - The Promised Land, Tales of Phantasia, Breath of Fire, Bahamut Lagoon, Chrono Trigger, Robotrek, Secret of Mana, Super Mario RPG, Terranigma.

Of course, this list doesn't include the sequels, midquels, prequels, etc etc. And it is just the tip of the iceberg.

If you like FFTactics, you should try Tactics ogre. Been looking for damn long for someone to play this game but 0 people I know play it. It's fantastic SRPG.

If you like FFTactics, you should try Tactics ogre. Been looking for damn long for someone to play this game but 0 people I know play it. It's fantastic SRPG.

I did, I tried the GBA one, and I tried to play the PSP one but I quit cuz the game is download one then keep having problems LOL

Is there an emulator for PSP or PS3? I'm so nostalgic of Mortal Kombat so I need to relive my childhood with the first world version. XD

PSP still possible but wont work very well and complicated to set up. PS3 is impossible cuz current PC technology is almost on par with PS3 (plus PS3 uses BR disc).

King of fighters (my favorite VS game)

league of legends (playing this now)

Dota (used to)

Persona3 (love this TTM, movie coming out soon!)

final fantasy (i guess most gamers play this?)

pokemon (Every child's childhood game)

valkyrie profile (love the storyline)

=D

Edited by Min

Too fast to live, too young to die.

The games that have given me the best memories over the years.

Snes rpg - tales of pantasia

breath of fire

PC games - Monkey island (every single sequels! love this game alot)

When in time is carmen sandiego

zeus master of olympus

and alot of other god games like age of empire etc

PC casual games - Tradewinds (the buying low and selling high makes me feel so goood lol. Not to mention the upgrading of my ships and the battles at sea :)

Edited by knight

haha_zpsc85cc20e.jpg

Added you.

ah. i used to own ppl at dj max back in army

final fantasy series too but 13 was disappointing. now my favorite is tales of series. i love their battle style and game play. now playing graces f. cant wait for xillia to come out in eng version. i didnt get to play symphonia and abyss. i think those are damn good.

eh kingdom hearts fan too. and fftactics. i replayed that a lot of times le.

used to play maple but stop cuz of studies. can say i am more of a console gamer. waiting to play re6 after my uni exams!!

Yeah I used to play in the arcade until tag tournament 2 came out and then I stopped. Cos I'm still trying to figure out the tag mechanics and stuff but these pro players just won't leave me alone! Scoring wins from a noob tag tournament player is despicable haha. I'm pretty ok with tekken 6 though.

Oh!! COOL! Umm. I also have stopped playing in the arcade since TT2 came out. I have the game at home though... Hmm... LOL. WANNA PLAY WITH ME SOMEDAY?

I really am looking for a Tekken playmate to have at home.

Being an arcade player- when I play Tekken with casual gamers for Tekken, they usually lose interest after I beat them cuz they just mash. :-l

We can like... train together and form a Tag. lol. xD :D :D :D

though... this is just like... imagining stuff though. hahaha. xD

Oh!! COOL! Umm. I also have stopped playing in the arcade since TT2 came out. I have the game at home though... Hmm... LOL. WANNA PLAY WITH ME SOMEDAY?

I really am looking for a Tekken playmate to have at home.

Being an arcade player- when I play Tekken with casual gamers for Tekken, they usually lose interest after I beat them cuz they just mash. :-l

We can like... train together and form a Tag. lol. xD :D :D :D

though... this is just like... imagining stuff though. hahaha. xD

Haha sure let's play. Don't worry I'm not really a casual player but then again I'm not that good either. I would say my skill level is moderate. Howabout you, who do you main?

Haha sure let's play. Don't worry I'm not really a casual player but then again I'm not that good either. I would say my skill level is moderate. Howabout you, who do you main?

I'm not a casual player for Tekken- I'd say I'm around average too.

I think back at Tekken 6, around a 4th Dan to Master level in Arcade Rankings.

I used to Main Christie- but now switching to Nina/Lili with Tag... or... if someone can teach me MIguel or play Miguel, I'd love to learn him. He's so sexy. AHahahhaa. xD

But you live sooo farrr. :-(

But yeah- haha- if you come to my place, I've got like.. enough arcade sticks for 2 people. lol. We can play Tag all we want. :P

and experiment with combos and shit. haha

I'm not a casual player for Tekken- I'd say I'm around average too.

I think back at Tekken 6, around a 4th Dan to Master level in Arcade Rankings.

I used to Main Christie- but now switching to Nina/Lili with Tag... or... if someone can teach me MIguel or play Miguel, I'd love to learn him. He's so sexy. AHahahhaa. xD

But you live sooo farrr. :-(

But yeah- haha- if you come to my place, I've got like.. enough arcade sticks for 2 people. lol. We can play Tag all we want. :P

and experiment with combos and shit. haha

Sure next month then, I'm having exams this month. :(

Anyway I main Anna and I'm trying to pair her up with a guy for TTT2. Either Miguel or Dragunov. I tried some juggles with her and Drag in the arcade but I keep messing up haha.

Yeah I wanna use all the sexy guys like Miguel, Hwoarang, Steve, Jin. But just not good with them. Sigh. If I was, I'd main them and customize them by stripping them shirtless mwahaha.

Sure next month then, I'm having exams this month. :(

Anyway I main Anna and I'm trying to pair her up with a guy for TTT2. Either Miguel or Dragunov. I tried some juggles with her and Drag in the arcade but I keep messing up haha.

Yeah I wanna use all the sexy guys like Miguel, Hwoarang, Steve, Jin. But just not good with them. Sigh. If I was, I'd main them and customize them by stripping them shirtless mwahaha.

YAYAYAYAY!!!!! FINALLY> LOL. Btw- I'm not a really good player- just warning you~ but I really do enjoy the game. :-)

Okay. sure. ahaha. :-D But you live quite far from me though... Hmm. :-l But yeah.

Do you have any friends who play Tekken too? hahaha/ :D

YAYAYAYAY!!!!! FINALLY> LOL. Btw- I'm not a really good player- just warning you~ but I really do enjoy the game. :-)

Okay. sure. ahaha. :-D But you live quite far from me though... Hmm. :-l But yeah.

Do you have any friends who play Tekken too? hahaha/ :D

Oh? Prepare to get OWNED then. Hahaha kidding. Anyway no, only me. =/

I am mostly into sports games like FIFA, NHL, NBA, Virtual Tennis, Top Spin, Football Manager. Sometimes into racing like Need For Speed.

God of War is pretty much one of the few games that keep me away from sports games. :)

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

I am mostly into sports games like FIFA, NHL, NBA, Virtual Tennis, Top Spin, Football Manager. Sometimes into racing like Need For Speed.

God of War is pretty much one of the few games that keep me away from sports games. :)

Wow dude. You're a rare breed of gay guy. Haha.

Wow dude. You're a rare breed of gay guy. Haha.

Huh? Why so? LoL.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia