Male HQ

Gaymers Unite?

Gray

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/28/2018 at 3:09 PM, evianguy said:

The new Sym turret rocks but I miss her target tracking feature in her beam

agreed. I spent 350 hours on her before the rework and she was so much fun to play 

8 hours ago, LionZoned said:

I'm a bit of a Symmetra main myself but I really like the rework,  she's a lot more viable on other maps now 

I miss her shield. I still keep thinking I have it. So I bravely stand in front of a soldier or roadhog ult or sentry bastion only to end up dying. And so far I haven't found much use for her teleporter.

On the plus side, her ult looks wickedly cool

1 hour ago, Galxerd said:

I miss her shield. I still keep thinking I have it. So I bravely stand in front of a soldier or roadhog ult or sentry bastion only to end up dying. And so far I haven't found much use for her teleporter.

On the plus side, her ult looks wickedly cool

Her teleporter is SUPER good for flanking and reaching heights! But you need to communicate with your team so it's pretty useless in qp most of the time. Now it's better to just spam right click against soldier or bastion since her damage is so good now.

3 hours ago, LionZoned said:

Her teleporter is SUPER good for flanking and reaching heights! But you need to communicate with your team so it's pretty useless in qp most of the time. Now it's better to just spam right click against soldier or bastion since her damage is so good now.

Ah I play qp so I guess you're right about it being useless there. I still prefer the old sym though :/

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
17 hours ago, alex15533 said:

Anyone playing dead by daylight?

Bought that for sometime on Sream but not played it yet. No spoler now heheheh

Playing Assassin's Creed Oydssey... was playing all the way from AC 1 till Oydssey and after this, AC Valhalla. hehehe.. Dreaming nothing but Assassin Creed for more than a month

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

anyone playing Street Figher V?

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone playing coh2?

(Company of Heroes 2)

If anyone here playing the same. Please add me on telegram or dm me. 

I keep playing with foreign player which is not really that fun because I wanna meet up and discuss and create teams and etc. 

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guess us gamers are in our own little gaming worlds lol

But I'm playing

1) Fate Grand Order

2) Battle Night: Cyber Squad

3) Hero Hunters

4) Fire Emblem

If anyone else is playing these, would love to meet and just chat and discuss teams, strategy, characters, etc. It gets lonely playing with other faceless players in the games

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...